Banning and Warning Announcements

Announcements and site updates.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
rudder
Freshman Poster
Posts: 455
Joined: June 6th, 2013, 11:38 am

Re: Banning and Warning Announcements

Post by rudder »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
October 18th, 2021, 2:25 am
I just got laid two hours ago and I think the main reason why so many people here are bitter, angry and mad at each other all the time is a lack of sexual release. If you get laid regularly you don't get so easily worked up over nothing. There's so much pent-up sexual frustration on this forum, it's crazy. Y'all gotta release that shit.
I never understood why guys think access to sex is such a game changer. It's not. You are still you. If you are the kind of guy that gets stressed easily, then you will get stressed easily even if you have sex in your life. Actually an inverse argument could be made. Sex would bring momentary pleasure to such an individual, but the interpersonal ramifications of the sex (e.g. worrying about pregnancy, disease, a clingy female, other unwanted emotional baggage tied to sex, moral and religious feelings of regret, obsessing about sex, etc.) might lead the person to yet more stress in their life.

Marcos, correlation does not equal causation. The bitterness you see is not necessarily dependent on the absence or availability of sex. There can be many other causes of bitterness in life.
Last edited by rudder on November 15th, 2021, 5:47 pm, edited 1 time in total.
rudder
Freshman Poster
Posts: 455
Joined: June 6th, 2013, 11:38 am

Re: Banning and Warning Announcements

Post by rudder »

Shemp wrote:
October 24th, 2021, 8:32 am
yick wrote:
October 24th, 2021, 4:48 am
I can't read it, even the cached versions of blogspot are completely blocked from the internet here, what does he say?
Shoutout to Yick!
October 22, 2021
If you don't know who Yick is, he's a pompous, arrogant, entitled, snobbish tea-drinking British negro!

He's also a liar. He thinks he gets to shutdown my honest thoughts and refuses to even acknowledge reality about how men like me suffer.

Well, Yick. I'll be more open here, on my personal blog.

I intend to buy Rohypnol and then I find a girl that is only interested in going on a date with me because she will get €200 or €300. Then, she will find her drink spiked and then I will have my way with her.

It will be very enjoyable. It will be in a country where nonconsensual sex is legal or not a crime.

That's why girls better start giving me a chance.

Otherwise, I will have nonconsensual sex with as many girls I can in places where nonconsensual sex isn't a crime.

Girls have denied me love, affection, relationships, and sex all my life. I'm over 30 years old and I haven't even kissed a girl. I haven't even held a girl's hand. I haven't even took a girl out to a restaurant. I haven't celebrated a single Valentine's Day with a girl. Do you know how angry it makes me to know that 14 and 15 year old boys who are less than half my age are kissing girls and getting more sex than I have?

I wanted to have sex with a girl when I was 14 or 15 years old but never was given an opportunity.

Anglo Nations, which in my case was America, which is where I lived as a teenager was the worst. It's filled with ugly people, too many people are fat pigs that range from girls who are like fat sows and men that are swines to morbidly obese landwhales.

The more that the Jew-infested American pop-culture spreads across the world, the more girls everywhere become sluttier, crueler, and less likely to date men like me. I honestly hate this this world where girls never give me a chance.

Yick, you think you can shutdown my blogger? Try it Yick! You're wrong! LoL

Stupid pompous tea drinking Negro! I would like to see you try to get Google to shutdown my Blogger. If you try and then fail, I will call you a "British Nigger" and I'm sure that's more fitting of a lying snobbish British Negro such as yourself!
----
Shemp's comment: Maybe the name yick will become famous when Tsar eventually does go on a crime spree and the media discovers his blog. I doubt they will bother doxing yick since he's obviously the sane one here.
*Grabs popcorn*

NY Times Best Seller material right there, folks! Can we start a gofundme so he can hire me as his editor? I'm stuck in the backwaters of latin america without meaningful work right now. C'mon community, it's a win-win!

You'd be helping out a couple Happier Abroad-ers and I know you're interested in seeing a good train wreck.

Tsar would acheive notoriety for his publication, and draw the attention of that kind of weird, kinky woman that's turned on by such things as violent prisoners. Also, I think the world would avoid another Elliot Rodgers situation. You see? Win win. Winston, you're already vindicated, because you suspended the guy's account, so if anything bad happens, you've already posited yourself as the sober voice of moderation. Why not go the extra mile? Since you're an online marketing expert, you could get the ball rolling with Tsar's: "No More Elliot Rodgers" kickstarter/gofundme campaign. Don't look at it like a form of extortion, just see that you're helping a troubled soul find catharsis and a level of recognition absent in his life, until now.

:mrgreen: $$$
User avatar
jerryrigged
Freshman Poster
Posts: 200
Joined: March 30th, 2021, 7:27 pm

Re: Banning and Warning Announcements

Post by jerryrigged »

rudder wrote:
November 15th, 2021, 4:47 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
October 18th, 2021, 2:25 am
I just got laid two hours ago and I think the main reason why so many people here are bitter, angry and mad at each other all the time is a lack of sexual release. If you get laid regularly you don't get so easily worked up over nothing. There's so much pent-up sexual frustration on this forum, it's crazy. Y'all gotta release that shit.
I never understood why guys think access to sex is such a game changer. It's not. You are still you. If you are the kind of guy that gets stressed easily, then you will get stressed easily even if you have sex in your life. Actually an inverse argument could be made. Sex would bring momentary pleasure to such an individual, but the interpersonal ramifications of the sex (e.g. worrying about pregnancy, disease, a clingy female, other unwanted emotional baggage tied to sex, moral and religious feelings of regret, obsessing about sex, etc.) might lead the person to yet more stress in their life.

Marcos, correlation does not equal causation. The bitterness you see is not necessarily dependent on the absence or availability of sex. There can be many other causes of bitterness in life.
I have no idea about and Im not going to try to answer for anything else in this thread.. However, this makes heaps of sense, and I wish more men understood this.
Sometimes a single moment of madness can last a lifetime

"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer
User avatar
Winston
Site Admin
Posts: 35157
Joined: August 18th, 2007, 6:16 am
Contact:

Re: Banning and Warning Announcements

Post by Winston »

Tsar,
Welcome back. Why did you have a temper tantrum about us in your blog? That was unnecessary and uncalled for. We are not your enemy here. But you gotta abide by common sense decency here man. You can't be talking about wanting to commit crimes, even if you don't mean to, the words you used could be construed as wanting to commit a crime. Hope you keep that in mind. Thanks.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
User avatar
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 3329
Joined: August 7th, 2012, 12:40 pm
Location: Somwhere, Maine

Re: Banning and Warning Announcements

Post by Tsar »

Winston wrote:
November 24th, 2021, 12:22 pm
Tsar,
Welcome back. Why did you have a temper tantrum about us in your blog? That was unnecessary and uncalled for. We are not your enemy here. But you gotta abide by common sense decency here man. You can't be talking about wanting to commit crimes, even if you don't mean to, the words you used could be construed as wanting to commit a crime. Hope you keep that in mind. Thanks.
I had a temper tantrum because I felt like I was treated unfairly because you didn't add "Don't talk about any sort of nonconsensual sex" in the rules and it was escalated because Yick and Gali were saying I wouldn't be able to get work or a girl, and that made me angry. I was sort of depressed for awhile. I would recommend you add a rule like you did about "Don't talk about girls under age 18." Yick also lied and that's what's made me the angriest. I was referring to "college girls at nightclubs" and not "girls under 18" and that's why I said Yick was a liar. He misrepresented the age. I was really depressed because I missed out on Ethereum going to $4,000 and I lost money, and I was really getting angry at sending several thousand likes in a year and getting no responses. To be fair, maybe half of the girls were probably stolen pictures taken from Instagram. I googled a few screenshots. COVID-19 was also really making me angry. But Yick has the largest amount of blame because he's the one who kept escalating and telling me things that were unhelpful. Yick and Gali were engaging in constant provocations and neither of them know that America is a terrible nation where most of the populace are beggars, most of the men are incels, and most of the young men in my generation and younger are Incel Beggars. It's like a rich person telling a poor person to "eat caviar" but they can't even afford a loaf of bread. The poor person would probably have an outburst.

I would like to know if DanCilley who in the last few weeks mentioned several times in his posts that men should be able to marry teen girls, if that is a violation of your rule about "Girls under age 18" or if it's okay because he was saying he believes men should be able to marry them?

Spencer said he reported at least one of DanCilley's posts about marrying underage girls.
"What one should really fear is not a competent enemy, but an incompetent ally." - Napoleon Bonaparte
rudder
Freshman Poster
Posts: 455
Joined: June 6th, 2013, 11:38 am

Re: Banning and Warning Announcements

Post by rudder »

Tsar wrote:
November 24th, 2021, 1:11 pm
Winston wrote:
November 24th, 2021, 12:22 pm
Tsar,
Welcome back. Why did you have a temper tantrum about us in your blog? That was unnecessary and uncalled for. We are not your enemy here. But you gotta abide by common sense decency here man. You can't be talking about wanting to commit crimes, even if you don't mean to, the words you used could be construed as wanting to commit a crime. Hope you keep that in mind. Thanks.
I had a temper tantrum because I felt like I was treated unfairly because you didn't add "Don't talk about any sort of nonconsensual sex" in the rules and it was escalated because Yick and Gali were saying I wouldn't be able to get work or a girl, and that made me angry. I was sort of depressed for awhile. I would recommend you add a rule like you did about "Don't talk about girls under age 18." Yick also lied and that's what's made me the angriest. I was referring to "college girls at nightclubs" and not "girls under 18" and that's why I said Yick was a liar. He misrepresented the age. I was really depressed because I missed out on Ethereum going to $4,000 and I lost money, and I was really getting angry at sending several thousand likes in a year and getting no responses. To be fair, maybe half of the girls were probably stolen pictures taken from Instagram. I googled a few screenshots. COVID-19 was also really making me angry. But Yick has the largest amount of blame because he's the one who kept escalating and telling me things that were unhelpful. Yick and Gali were engaging in constant provocations and neither of them know that America is a terrible nation where most of the populace are beggars, most of the men are incels, and most of the young men in my generation and younger are Incel Beggars. It's like a rich person telling a poor person to "eat caviar" but they can't even afford a loaf of bread. The poor person would probably have an outburst.

I would like to know if DanCilley who in the last few weeks mentioned several times in his posts that men should be able to marry teen girls, if that is a violation of your rule about "Girls under age 18" or if it's okay because he was saying he believes men should be able to marry them?

Spencer said he reported at least one of DanCilley's posts about marrying underage girls.

Don't be mad about ETH just get involved in HEX and Pulse. You'll be sorry if you don't.
https://hex.com/
User avatar
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4589
Joined: April 2nd, 2014, 10:05 pm
Location: JAPAN

Re: Banning and Warning Announcements

Post by Yohan »

Tsar wrote:
November 24th, 2021, 1:11 pm
I would like to know if DanCilley who in the last few weeks mentioned several times in his posts that men should be able to marry teen girls, if that is a violation of your rule about "Girls under age 18" or if it's okay because he was saying he believes men should be able to marry them?

Spencer said he reported at least one of DanCilley's posts about marrying underage girls.
This is legally seen a complicated question, because what is OK in some countries is NOT OK in others.
You have to be careful about what you write.

Age limits are diffent from country to country and often the age difference in case of minors plays a significant role in case if a marriage of a minor age person is allowed or not.

The definition of 'underage' is not the same as 'legal age of consent'.

I think you can post here about this subject in your comments if you offer also some references about to which country you refer.

If the man and the woman (or better say the boy and the girl) are from different countries, you have to refer to the legal situation of both countries.

What might be illegal for an US citizen within a certain state in USA or even while abroad, might be legal for a citizen elsewhere.

-----

This forum is about 'Happier Abroad'.

I can only give you the strong advice, if you are a man and are dating a young woman - especially abroad - ALWAYS make sure, the girl is 18+ or even better 20+.

If you do that, in most countries worldwide the chance you get in legal troubles is small, as neither her parents nor authorities have any right or reason to question or to investigate your relationship.
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Announcements”