Banning and Warning Announcements

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Re: Banning and Warning Announcements

Post by Pixel--Dude »

galii wrote:
February 8th, 2023, 1:51 am
Mercer wrote:
February 6th, 2023, 7:26 pm
@Pixel--Dude keeps banning all of the most valued users. :lol: First @HappyGuy who comes in to falsely accuse members here and then @galii who spams threads with bot posts that don't make any sense. What will we do without posters like this? @Pixel--Dude, I'm going to report you to Wiseton for getting rid of all of the best posters! I also reported @WilliamSmith for lying and denying his Jewish heritage! Please ban him for 30 days!
Reminds me of the mod 'Repatriate' who went Rogue after he was power drunk and got banned for toxic behavior. He saw also trolls everywhere.
Welcome back. I will have you know that I'm not "drunk with power" how much power do I really have anyway? I'm just a moderator on a forum. I put myself forward to help Winston. Not because I have any desire to have power. I was happy minding my own business and writing various philosophical threads and such.

I banned you for 1 day because despite me giving you a few opportunities to just leave it and go about your business you kept on testing me and throwing slanderous insults around.

For some clarity I want you to know that I had an opportunity to ban both @Mercer and @Mew6ix but didn't. Mercer apologised and I accepted his apology. I don't mind him being here.

I also had an opportunity to warn @Voyager1 who was criticising me for several days and accusing me of the same thing you are accusing me of now. We spoke and I've tried to be reasonable with him too.

@Outcast9428 and I have several ideological differences of opinion and he even joined @HappyGuys trolling and said I was a Jewish spy, which is a total lie. Do I have any intention of banning or warning him though? No I do not. He is a valued member of the forum, despite me and him not exactly seeing eye to eye.

Then there is you. You who has called me a pedophile and trolled threads with spam and comments designed just to take the piss out of other users. I'm also happy to leave you alone and let you stay so long as you stop being a pain in the ass. I'm trying my best to be fair and reasonable with everyone. But I'm not going to let people get away with trolling and spamming anymore. That's not being power hungry. That's doing my f***ing job.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
February 8th, 2023, 3:50 am
galii wrote:
Mercer wrote:
@Pixel--Dude keeps banning all of the most valued users. :lol: First @HappyGuy who comes in to falsely accuse members here and then @galii who spams threads with bot posts that don't make any sense. What will we do without posters like this? @Pixel--Dude, I'm going to report you to Wiseton for getting rid of all of the best posters! I also reported @WilliamSmith for lying and denying his Jewish heritage! Please ban him for 30 days!
Reminds me of the mod 'Repatriate' who went Rogue after he was power drunk and got banned for toxic behavior. He saw also trolls everywhere.
Welcome back. I will have you know that I'm not "drunk with power" how much power do I really have anyway? I'm just a moderator on a forum. I put myself forward to help Winston. Not because I have any desire to have power. I was happy minding my own business and writing various philosophical threads and such.

I banned you for 1 day because despite me giving you a few opportunities to just leave it and go about your business you kept on testing me and throwing slanderous insults around.

For some clarity I want you to know that I had an opportunity to ban both @Mercer and @Mew6ix but didn't. Mercer apologised and I accepted his apology. I don't mind him being here.

I also had an opportunity to warn @Voyager1 who was criticising me for several days and accusing me of the same thing you are accusing me of now. We spoke and I've tried to be reasonable with him too.

@Outcast9428 and I have several ideological differences of opinion and he even joined @HappyGuys trolling and said I was a Jewish spy, which is a total lie. Do I have any intention of banning or warning him though? No I do not. He is a valued member of the forum, despite me and him not exactly seeing eye to eye.

Then there is you. You who has called me a pedophile and trolled threads with spam and comments designed just to take the piss out of other users. I'm also happy to leave you alone and let you stay so long as you stop being a pain in the ass. I'm trying my best to be fair and reasonable with everyone. But I'm not going to let people get away with trolling and spamming anymore. That's not being power hungry. That's doing my f***ing job.
Seems like you make a lot of friends. Keep up the good job.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

WilliamSmith wrote:
February 8th, 2023, 1:50 am
galii wrote:
February 8th, 2023, 1:47 am
Is the begin quote true or did you go npc mode?
f**k off your worthless kike pest. :D
Winston some of your fans are quite intersting. Pixi try to do your job.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

galii wrote:
February 8th, 2023, 3:56 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
galii wrote:
Mercer wrote:

I think people here have mixed opinions on me. Some people like me and some don't. It is what it is. Can't please everyone.
You are free to make any decision you desire, but you are not free from the consequences of those decisions.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
February 8th, 2023, 3:58 am
galii wrote:
Pixel--Dude wrote:
galii wrote:
Mercer wrote:

I think people here have mixed opinions on me. Some people like me and some don't. It is what it is. Can't please everyone.
Btw where did I call you pedophile?
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

galii wrote:
February 8th, 2023, 4:30 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
galii wrote:
Pixel--Dude wrote:
galii wrote:

I'm sure you and your buddy both alluded to such a thing in an appeal made a while ago back when you were trolling and egging NPCslammer on.

By the way, I find it hilarious that in one breath you are criticising me as a power hungry moderator and in the next demanding action be taken against @WilliamSmith. I won't take action against every single report that gets made. Especially not by someone who is a troll and makes demands that I "do my job" just because you say so. A lot of reports made are tit for tat or just petty. You've been back less than a day and already drama is taking place. If you want action to be taken against WilliamSmith then you can appeal to another member of admin. I think you're too much of a troll and a pest to be taken seriously.

Now I insist this conversation comes to a close as this is a board intended for important announcements and not a board intended for petty arguments and disputes. Have a great day :)
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
February 8th, 2023, 5:03 am
galii wrote:
Pixel--Dude wrote:
galii wrote:
Pixel--Dude wrote:

I'm sure you and your buddy both alluded to such a thing in an appeal made a while ago back when you were trolling and egging NPCslammer on.

By the way, I find it hilarious that in one breath you are criticising me as a power hungry moderator and in the next demanding action be taken against @WilliamSmith. I won't take action against every single report that gets made. Especially not by someone who is a troll and makes demands that I "do my job" just because you say so. A lot of reports made are tit for tat or just petty. You've been back less than a day and already drama is taking place. If you want action to be taken against WilliamSmith then you can appeal to another member of admin. I think you're too much of a troll and a pest to be taken seriously.

Now I insist this conversation comes to a close as this is a board intended for important announcements and not a board intended for petty arguments and disputes. Have a great day :)
1. So I see what you want to say is I did not call you a pedophile. You made this up. Got it.

2. So you are against banning your friends who insult people when they are reported.

3. So you insult me. You seem very well suited for this job. Repatriate would be proud of you.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

galii wrote:
February 8th, 2023, 8:58 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
galii wrote:
Pixel--Dude wrote:
galii wrote:

1. So I see what you want to say is I did not call you a pedophile. You made this up. Got it.

2. So you are against banning your friends who insult people when they are reported.

3. So you insult me. You seem very well suited for this job. Repatriate would be proud of you.
You said earlier in this conversation that Lucas is friends with a children lover. Slanderous and disgusting. I am not banning WilliamSmith for telling you to f**k off. You are a pest and you do nothing but provoke people. I am just being honest with you. I see you as a pest and a troll. Kindly get over it and go about your day. Stop spamming the announcement board with your tantrum and find something to do. If you have a problem with me why don't you make a separate thread about it and whine and complain in there about how unfair life is.
galii
Experienced Poster

Post by galii »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
February 8th, 2023, 9:06 am
galii wrote:
Pixel--Dude wrote:
galii wrote:
Pixel--Dude wrote:

You said earlier in this conversation that Lucas is friends with a children lover. Slanderous and disgusting. I am not banning WilliamSmith for telling you to f**k off. You are a pest and you do nothing but provoke people. I am just being honest with you. I see you as a pest and a troll. Kindly get over it and go about your day. Stop spamming the announcement board with your tantrum and find something to do. If you have a problem with me why don't you make a separate thread about it and whine and complain in there about how unfair life is.
You said that I called you a pedophile. So you lied !! End of story.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

galii wrote:
February 8th, 2023, 9:17 am
Pixel--Dude wrote:
February 8th, 2023, 9:06 am
galii wrote:
Pixel--Dude wrote:
galii wrote:

You said that I called you a pedophile. So you lied !! End of story.
Yet again you just don't know when to stop. Going to ban you for a further 3 days to teach you a lesson in what happens when idiots spam or troll the announcements board.

You should be able to come back on the 12th. Don't bother coming in here and causing more shit. Just come back and mind your own business. Stop pushing my buttons, buddy.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

Mercer wrote:
March 21st, 2023, 10:34 am
Voyager1 wrote:
January 10th, 2023, 4:28 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
January 10th, 2023, 2:03 pm
Pixel--Dude wrote:
January 10th, 2023, 12:58 pm
@HappyGuy is receiving a warning for disruptive behaviour and trolling the Shoutbox. Can't be arsed with childish shit like that.

Next time I'll be bringing down the ban hammer on this guy. See how much of a happy guy he is when that happens! :lol:
Changing this to a 7 day ban for @HappyGuy. Maybe some time on the naughty step will make him reconsider his behaviour.
This guy is on a power trip. @Winston I vote you relinquish his moderation position and take the reigns yourself. Take a more active role in this forum and we won't need other moderators.
You were right about @Pixel--Dude. He is on a power trip and gives special treatment to his friends like @MarcosZeitola. Marcos never received a warning for slander (he accused me of being another poster, Spencer which is a lie), is allowed to attack people and call them cunts and genetic trash, had an alt account named @Conjo where he pretended to be a different person, and makes antismetic comments and also falsely accuses other posters of being Jews. Pixel even deleted old posts that make Marcos look bad such as his alt account proof and when Marcos pretended to become a millionaire in the Philippines.

Remember, Marcos never received a warning for any of this from his friend, Pixel--Dude, while others have received warnings for less.
Damn, you guys are way too smart for me. Looks like I've been rumbled :roll:

I don't care if you guys think I'm on a power trip. At this point I'm bored of trying to be civil and explaining myself to big babies on this forum who don't like to be told they need to behave. If you have an issue take it up with Winston and if he believes any of this tripe he can simply remove me as a moderator.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

@Mercer banned for 1 day to chill the f**k out. This is self explanatory. The dude was asking for it.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Mercer wrote:
March 21st, 2023, 10:34 am
You were right about @Pixel--Dude. He is on a power trip and gives special treatment to his friends like @MarcosZeitola. Marcos never received a warning for slander (he accused me of being another poster, Spencer which is a lie),
Why is that a bannable offense.

Now if he had accused someone else of being Mercer... that's serious (jk.)

Seriously, though, why is that a big deal on a forum like this. That's not a crime.
is allowed to attack people and call them cunts and genetic trash, had an alt account named @Conjo where he pretended to be a different person, and makes antismetic comments and also falsely accuses other posters of being Jews.
So far they don't usually do anything about name-calling or antisemitism on this forum unless you get accused of something nasty like pedophilia or something like that.
Pixel even deleted old posts that make Marcos look bad such as his alt account proof and when Marcos pretended to become a millionaire in the Philippines.
Did he delete that? I remember that post, but under his name. I thought he believed he could soon become a millionaire. I haven't ever checked his bank account, so I don't know if it happened.
Pixel--Dude
Veteran Poster

Post by Pixel--Dude »

The problematic individual known as @Mercer is permanently banned from this forum due to his constant disruptive behaviour. This guy is a troll who causes nothing but trouble and regardless how much time and effort people put into trying to be civil with this guy the result is always the same.

A while ago I made the Hydra thread calling for this guy to be removed for the same reason. Since then I became a moderator and Winston gave me permission to deal with this individual as I see fit. Well, I've tried acting towards this guy with patience and compassion on the off chance he isn't some pathetic troll, but now my patience has run out.

I'm permanently banning him. If anyone opposes my decision then make a f***ing appeal.

@Winston if you think I've gone too far with this decision then you can let me know and I'll unban him, but I ask you look at his content and constant behaviour for the last few months. Disruptive trolls should not be tolerated on this forum.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Pixel--Dude wrote:
April 2nd, 2023, 9:13 am
I'm permanently banning him. If anyone opposes my decision then make a f***ing appeal.
Honestly, that's a pretty good call, man. I doubt anyone on the forum cares enough about that disruptive little sperg to go through the effort of making an actual appeal thread, but we'll see. Either way, good riddance to an individual who added zero value to the community and will not be missed by any poster of value.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144