Banning and Warning Announcements

Announcements and site updates.

Moderators: fschmidt, jamesbond

Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Light
Freshman Poster

Re: Banning and Warning Announcements

Post by Light »

Winston wrote:
September 14th, 2021, 6:24 pm
Light wrote:
September 14th, 2021, 6:17 pm
Tsar will be angry when he gets back if you don't give Shemp a warning. He made an offensive and gross post without any provocation and then Tsar said he copied PAG's thread as a title. I'll grab get the popcorn ready for when the drama starts.

You need to look at the timestamp, Winston. You have the wrong timeline.
You're not looking at the big picture here. This isn't just about one insulting post. This is about a pattern of behavior. Tsar has had too many warnings and violations already and gross behavior that offends many here. Shemp has not. Even if Shemp threw a few insults, it's not his usual pattern. Tsar has multiple violations in severa categories already and needs to clean up his act.

Also there is no such thing as total fairness in this world. Not even on this forum. One has to make a judgment call based on overall behavior and the bigger picture and utilize common sense. Not just nitpick one little thing.
What if Tsar leaves the forum like @Contrarian Expatriate or @Ghost and another loyal member doesn't come back? What if he did what Ghost did and start editing his posts? We all know that many people take things to an extreme if they're angry or they feel singled out. Like your temporary ban on CE wasn't really needed and the forum is worse because it lost a good member.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Light wrote:
September 14th, 2021, 6:30 pm
Winston wrote:
September 14th, 2021, 6:24 pm
Light wrote:
September 14th, 2021, 6:17 pm
Tsar will be angry when he gets back if you don't give Shemp a warning. He made an offensive and gross post without any provocation and then Tsar said he copied PAG's thread as a title. I'll grab get the popcorn ready for when the drama starts.

You need to look at the timestamp, Winston. You have the wrong timeline.
You're not looking at the big picture here. This isn't just about one insulting post. This is about a pattern of behavior. Tsar has had too many warnings and violations already and gross behavior that offends many here. Shemp has not. Even if Shemp threw a few insults, it's not his usual pattern. Tsar has multiple violations in severa categories already and needs to clean up his act.

Also there is no such thing as total fairness in this world. Not even on this forum. One has to make a judgment call based on overall behavior and the bigger picture and utilize common sense. Not just nitpick one little thing.
What if Tsar leaves the forum like @Contrarian Expatriate or @Ghost and another loyal member doesn't come back? What if he did what Ghost did and start editing his posts? We all know that many people take things to an extreme if they're angry or they feel singled out. Like your temporary ban on CE wasn't really needed and the forum is worse because it lost a good member.
What do you suggest then? That we never ban people? That I ban Shemp just to not offend Tsar? That makes no sense. A man has got to stick to his principles man.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Light
Freshman Poster

Post by Light »

Winston wrote:
September 14th, 2021, 6:32 pm
What do you suggest then? That we never ban people? That I ban Shemp just to not offend Tsar? That makes no sense. A man has got to stick to his principles man.
It's your forum so you can do what you want but it doesn't always have the best results. I'm just saying that logical analysis would show that Shemp triggered Tsar and then Tsar admitted he copied PAG for his own revenge thread.

I would suggest a warning for Shemp but that's just my suggestion. You can do whatever you want because you're the leader of the forum.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Tsar should have reported that post then. It was tongue in cheek humor by Shemp. One post like that is no big deal. It's the overall pattern that we are looking at. Tsar also started some gross revolting threads too. He's had multiple warnings.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Good to see that PAG/sockpuppet Italianman is now banned, hopefully for ever.
We will see within one month or so which profiles are coming up by new members and what comments they make.
-----
About Tsar and his short break - I see no reason why he should not be kept out for a few days to think it over. - I also told him many times, if you consider trips to abroad, NEVER approach women who are not clearly 18+ or better 20+. You might find yourself in serious troubles if you do.
Underage girls are a NO! - not suitable for discussion in this forum.
He will be back, we will see...hopefully he now understands.
-----
Spencer = PAG, a sockpuppet - just my opinion. Even in case this is another person he is a troll who is only here to annoy and disturb real members with his garbled idiot comments. He should be banned anyway, regardless if PAG or not.
Outcast9428
Freshman Poster

Post by Outcast9428 »

Glad to see ItalianMan is banned. His biggest sin obviously being that he pretended to be Italian when he wasn't lol.
Light
Freshman Poster

Post by Light »

Is Tsar unbanned or is it permanent like PAG?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Tsar was only banned for 3 days. It says in the announcement above.

Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Winston wrote:
September 14th, 2021, 5:42 pm
Announcement:

Democracy has prevailed! PAG aka Italianman has been BANNED finally!

Reason shown to the banned: Being a troll and disruptive, starting flame wars, calling other posters a pedofile, slandering others, spreading lies, calling yourself Italian when you are not.

You guys can now celebrate and break out the champagne! lol

For now, I'm going to move the libelous threads against MarcosZeitola to the NSFW board. Unless Marcos, you prefer that I delete them?

From now on guys, please stop posting flame war threads. They drive everyone into the mud and nothing good comes from it. They also bring down the quality of the forum and lower our consciousness to low frequency too.

To @Spencer: Many people want you banned too, and for good reason. You may not be PAG. I disagree with others on that. However, you keep writing gibberish English and engaging in flame wars and useless bashing. Please stop. I'll give you one more chance. Please write NORMAL English from now on. No one likes the gibberish posts. It doesn't seem to be funny to anyone. Also stop bashing people and inciting flame wars. Start posting something of substance. Improve the quality of your posts. Post something intelligent, useful, or insightful. You have one week to comply. Hope you comply. I don't like banning people, but we gotta do some clean up around here, so I'm not asking a lot when I ask you to clean up your posts. Thanks for understanding.

To @Tsar: You also need to stop posting stuff about underaged girls and other taboo topics. You also start too many frivolous threads for every little questions. Please consolidate your questions into one thread. Otherwise you will be temporarily banned. Thanks.
I am sorry wiseton and try make betters