Banning and Warning Announcements

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Re: Banning and Warning Announcements

Post by Spencer »

Winston wrote:
April 21st, 2020, 2:27 am
Spencer wrote:
April 19th, 2020, 11:12 am
In all time read forum posters have unique easy indentify writing same like siginiture or quirkies even stanfordguy and culturewhiz and macdady same wangstein try diffrent but still same stanfordguy deeper so look to hypermak and duendes and see so hi skill level realy so strong no mistake english topper over 90% compared native english writeing and same things make anger and same bias and like same girl look type and same habit like use "asldk" for words empasizers and argrumentative styles and stuborn and ego sensitivity pee pants when get compliment and emotion rore when get insults and more and more......empath intution winston know jackson know stanfordguy know many other know but winston tolerate sockupupt and even pduende say terible cruel insult winston europe dream and his personality and style winston magnanimoty forgive pduende and let live on by sockpuppet hypermak...................

hypermak = pduende 100% is truth for truther happy aboard forum

so since hypermak deny pduende he not truth he is troll so if he want ban all troll have to self ban first......

pduende hypermak self ban or stop ask winston ban supereriority troll stanfordguy who really happy aboard in europe not like you
Ok I get your point. But hypermak and PD are very intelligent men. If indeed hypermak is PD and has come back under a new username, then I'm sure there's a good reason for it. He is intelligent and must have a good reason. I don't mind if people want to come back anew and reinvent themselves and be "born again" or whatever. People change their names in real life too. Nothing wrong with getting a fresh new identity and starting anew. That's fine. I'm ok with that. The rebirth process is part of all religions and is part of the hero's journey too. It's in all myths and movies too.

As long as hypermak is a positive influence here and tries to help and uplift others and not bring them down, that's what counts most to me. I hate those who just wanna bring others down. Those types are miserable, that's why they do that. Happy people do not do that. Happy people try to uplift the world and improve others and want to bring out the best in others. So far, hypermak is fine. He is positive and upbeat and intelligent. So I don't really care who he is. He could be posting from another planet for all I care. ;)

I hope StanfordGuy will evolve into that kind of guy too. He's on probation now. So watch him guys. Give him a chance to change and evolve into a positive uplifting person, not one who downs others and calls other "loser, rejects and unworthy". Only a negative influence guy does that. Give him a chance to see the light and change himself and improve himself and fill himself with the light. Be patient and tolerant like Jesus would, like a good Christian would.

Right Neo and MrMan?
Winston really so so wise and generous magnamity man can forgive pduende all those so horible bringing down europe dream nightmares you lifing example for all posters and maybe pduende deep from heart repeal from dark and reborn as fiction younger chefman hypermak,,,,,,,,winston you happy aboard leader bossman and we need follow winston rule and command with deep heart so i try accept hypermak if he not negative and no more attacking only uplifter and positive encouragious,,,,,,,,you right stanfordguy need to do it but he say want to fight so is way to fight but uplift can be not not be winston please tell
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@Cornfed why did you say this:

viewtopic.php?style=11&f=14&p=337291#p337291
Cornfed wrote:What is to understand about CE's success. It is perfectly simple. He was given stuff for being black. This is not a conspiracy theory - the government openly gives blacks stuff for being black, females stuff for being female etc. - basically rewarding genetic inferiority.
Someone reported it. I told you not to make racial slurs and insults against blacks. This is borderline. I'm not sure whether this consitutes a violation or not. It seems borderline. So I will put it as a warning on your account for now. Please don't make disparaging remarks against blacks please, even subtle ones like the above. Thanks.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
May 1st, 2020, 2:29 am

Cornfed wrote:What is to understand about CE's success. It is perfectly simple. He was given stuff for being black. This is not a conspiracy theory - the government openly gives blacks stuff for being black, females stuff for being female etc. - basically rewarding genetic inferiority.
Someone reported it. I told you not to make racial slurs and insults against blacks. This is borderline. I'm not sure whether this consitutes a violation or not. It seems borderline. So I will put it as a warning on your account for now. Please don't make disparaging remarks against blacks please, even subtle ones like the above. Thanks.
This is f***ing ridiculous. You are giving me warnings for what government officials and government literature would concede is the absolute truth. OK, I am conjecturing in CE's particular case, but he has conjectured in my case. You are going full SJW for no benefit to anyone.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Cornfed wrote:
May 1st, 2020, 2:35 am
Winston wrote:
May 1st, 2020, 2:29 am

This is f***ing ridiculous. You are giving me warnings for what government officials and government literature would concede is the absolute truth. OK, I am conjecturing in CE's particular case, but he has conjectured in my case. You are going full SJW for no benefit to anyone.
What the government claims is affirmative action, that blacks have less opportunities so they need a little help. Not that blacks are "genetically inferior" as you said in your post. So no, the government doesn't say exactly what you say. Either way, stop insulting CE and other black guys. That's the main point here. Why can't you resist? Why can't you control your tongue? If this were grammar school I'd take you to the bathroom and rinse your mouth out with soap like teachers did in the 80's. lol.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

May we add newest rule ban any poster that not respect pay homepage to winson bossman founder and empath intuition winston........and winston, you are the inspirator boss founder happy aboard movement and sorry i spell name wrong before then you make correct me but now i think want to give you a codename which is what you in truth are for happy aboard so here is the name fit you - WISETON so may i have your complicit permision to from this time forward forever refer to you as wiseton because you are truth the wiseman and founder and creative empath inspirer of this movement and forum is it ok please tell and permit we call you wiseston my dear 'wiseman' inspiration emapath wiseton ok is it ok my dear wiseton please tell???

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Cornfed is now banned for one week again for ignoring warnings not to make racist comments. See here:

viewtopic.php?p=337965#p337965

Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Winston wrote:
May 8th, 2020, 4:34 am
Cornfed is now banned for one week again for ignoring warnings not to make racist comments. See here:

viewtopic.php?p=337965#p337965
Cornfed never learn goofy whiteboy must pay homepage to inspirator empath wiseton and stop call contrarian by angry gorilla even contrarian egomania little boy in elderman body.....cornfed wanna live or not live on happy aboard forum please follow the bossman wiseton commandments or you get blockaded from here and lose opportunity for bully angryman contrarian that truth

Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Spencer wrote:
April 12th, 2020, 1:33 am
MarcosZeitola wrote:
April 11th, 2020, 1:49 pm
Yohan wrote:
April 11th, 2020, 10:12 am
To be honest, Winston, your reply does not satisfy me at all, but as I said before, this is not my forum. Up to you.

I added 'Spencer' 'StanfordGuy' to my IGNORE list. I will not reply anymore to any comment from these trolls, regardless what they write...

That's all what I can do about it.
I'm done.

MarcosZeitola wrote:
....Good luck to everyone. Enjoy your whores, your racially inferior girlfriends, your ladyboys and your bar girls....I hope will last a lifetime....I could've gone the rest of my day without reading this bullshit.

Eric wrote:
Nobody cares, Bye.
Good riddance. ...I'll enjoy my whores and my "loose women". Enjoy your pygmy Pinay and family (and talking down to everybody else...)
Nobody likes an asshole.
MarcosZeitola wrote:
October 10th, 2014, 8:24 am
This Paloaltoguy surely got a lot people mighty worked up, ha! Must be doing something right. If he's a troll he's not a boring one at least. Boring trolls don't get several threads made to discuss their potential identity and analyze their posting.

If I may ask... what exactly has he done to warrant a ban, except for a few instances in which he created threads to brag about romantic conquests? Because by that definition, there's a lot of people that ought to be banned. ;)

Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Cornfed wrote:
May 7th, 2020, 2:18 pm
Faithful old CE, always backing up his Massa, just like his house negro ancestors no-doubt looked down on white yeomen going about their business. I wonder if the dogs of rich men have that outlook. The cats surely do, but that is cats being cats, just like CE is a bred slave being a slave.
In case Cornfed is reading this thread, the problem is not the above paragraph per se, since CE is indeed something of an Uncle Tom, finally rewarded with a nice pension after 30 long years of faithful servitude doing the bidding of his masters. Rather, it's that Cornfed doesn't acknowledge that for every 1 black "house nigga", there's 10 whites who are even worse ass kissers, suck-ups, toadies, sycophants, bootlickers, lickspittles, etc. The very richness of the English language to describe these time-serving pension grubbers is testimony to their pervasiveness.

In other words, stop focusing on skin color, which is a trivial superficial bodily characteristic at the level of eye color, or height, or head shape, etc, and focus on character, culture, etc. And stop harping exclusively on inner city Ebonics culture, since this is surely but one of many lower class cultures that you find disgusting.
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

@Cornfed , at the end of the Monday, 5/11 show (around 55 mins in), Tucker Carlson tells his audience that racism is a divide and conquer strategy.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Neo wrote:
May 11th, 2020, 10:07 pm
@Cornfed , at the end of the Monday, 5/11 show (around 55 mins in), Tucker Carlson tells his audience that racism is a divide and conquer strategy.
I tend to use racism as a means for social filtering. People who exhibit it are easily identifiable as low-caliber and not worth my time, attention, or resources. I say let them be, otherwise I'd have to spend more energy distinguishing between the high-brow and the low. Right now, they do all the work for me 8)
Neo
Junior Poster

Post by Neo »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
May 11th, 2020, 11:39 pm
Neo wrote:
I tend to use racism as a means for social filtering. People who exhibit it are easily identifiable as low-caliber and not worth my time, attention, or resources. I say let them be, otherwise I'd have to spend more energy distinguishing between the high-brow and the low. Right now, they do all the work for me 8)
I like to help people.
Prudence is the knowledge of things to be sought, and those to be shunned.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Neo wrote:
May 12th, 2020, 12:33 am
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
May 11th, 2020, 11:39 pm
Neo wrote:
I like to help people.
I know you do, but the best help for some people is to just let them be. If the light bulb is ever to come on for them (unlikely as that is) it has to come from a combination of heightened reason, increased personal experience, and will. I won't hold my breath though. :lol:
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Neo wrote:
Tucker's schtick is to accept the enemyies' premises and then criticise them for being hypocrites. In fact racism, i.e. positive and negative ethnocentrism, has been shown by computer models to be a winning strategy for survival, so its absence should be seen as a disorder.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Announcement:

To help give PAG/StanfordGuy a kick in the butt on the way out, I've banned him and his other username MacDaddy too, in case he feels tempted to come back again and troll us. Good riddance. Less trolls here the better.

@MarcosZeitola now that PAG is banned, you can come back now. :)