Banning and Warning Announcements

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Banning and Warning Announcements

Post by Winston »

Winston wrote:
February 3rd, 2020, 6:52 pm
Announcement to Cornfed:

Regarding your post here: viewtopic.php?f=3&p=333157#p333157

Please stop using racial slurs against other forum members. Especially veteran ones. That's uncalled for. You will receive a warning on your account. Thanks.
Btw @Cornfed, your racial slurs are too frequent and overdone. Please stop. If you insult other forum members again with racial slurs, you will be banned for a few weeks.

Keep an eye on him everyone. If he does it again, please report his post. Thanks.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Winston wrote:
February 4th, 2020, 5:52 pm
Per this discussion: viewtopic.php?p=333277#p333277

Should we unban @publicduende, who I think is now posting under @privateduende? Since a lot of people want him back and some posters like Eurobrat were so pissed that they left? What do you guys think?

If so, can someone forward this post to him, and let him know that he can come back under either username. Perhaps he is lurking and will see this post anyway. I'll tag both his usernames anyway just in case.
Yes, bring him back.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
February 4th, 2020, 6:30 pm
Winston wrote:

Should we unban @publicduende, who I think is now posting under @privateduende? Since a lot of people want him back and some posters like Eurobrat were so pissed that they left? What do you guys think?

If so, can someone forward this post to him, and let him know that he can come back under either username. Perhaps he is lurking and will see this post anyway. I'll tag both his usernames anyway just in case.
Yes, bring him back.
If he comes back, then both you and him will have to behave and stop the insults and name calling, and agree to be very civil and respectful. You know?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Winston wrote:
February 4th, 2020, 6:33 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
February 4th, 2020, 6:30 pm
Winston wrote:

Yes, bring him back.
If he comes back, then both you and him will have to behave and stop the insults and name calling, and agree to be very civil and respectful. You know?
Actually I do not know. He has never been one of the toxic haters on the forum. He and I may have had a disagreement or too, but he was never like the handful of guys here who clearly hate their lives and are furious that certain others are enjoying theirs. I think he would tend to joust with you as opposed to jousting with me.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Winston wrote:
Yes, I think he should come back.

Mesaage to everyone: I've been here a long time (including a previous account that zboy accidentally banned long ago, along with a bunch of other people who got banned that same day) and my experience is that Winston has been very tolerant as forum owner, including tolerant of personal criticism of himself. But there are limits. You always have to treat the forum owner differently from everyone else. If you want to engage in a flame war because you had a bad day, pick an ordinary member to flame, not the forum owner. If the forum owner has some pet ideas that get under your skin, avoid those threads or go vent on another forum. Same rules that apply in real life: the host of a party or the owner of the bar is special.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
February 4th, 2020, 6:16 pm
Winston wrote:
Announcement to Cornfed:

Please stop using racial slurs against other forum members. Especially veteran ones. That's uncalled for. You will receive a warning on your account. Thanks.
Btw @Cornfed, your racial slurs are too frequent and overdone. Please stop. If you insult other forum members again with racial slurs, you will be banned for a few weeks.

Keep an eye on him everyone. If he does it again, please report his post. Thanks.
Do we have to have this nonsense again? This nonsense is what you come back to the forum revisit? My recent comments were actually about agreeing with posters, but in order to do this it wasn't possible to not make implied racial slurs, and my style is to make them explicit. If you mean my comments about CE, I think we all know where we stand by now and no-one cares that much, although new readers might find it entertaining. You probably should direct your efforts to other matters. I am working offline and don't think I am even posting that much.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
Winston wrote:
Announcement to Cornfed:

Actually Winston, this pisses me off. You take me for granted. Maybe I'll take a few weeks break anyway.
Shemp
Experienced Poster

Post by Shemp »

Cornfed wrote:
February 5th, 2020, 6:23 am
Actually Winston, this pisses me off. You take me for granted. Maybe I'll take a few weeks break anyway.
Good riddance.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Shemp wrote:
February 4th, 2020, 7:03 pm
Winston wrote:
Yes, I think he should come back.

Mesaage to everyone: I've been here a long time (including a previous account that zboy accidentally banned long ago, along with a bunch of other people who got banned that same day) and my experience is that Winston has been very tolerant as forum owner, including tolerant of personal criticism of himself. But there are limits. You always have to treat the forum owner differently from everyone else. If you want to engage in a flame war because you had a bad day, pick an ordinary member to flame, not the forum owner. If the forum owner has some pet ideas that get under your skin, avoid those threads or go vent on another forum. Same rules that apply in real life: the host of a party or the owner of the bar is special.
Yes that's a very good point. Thank you Shemp. I don't ask to be treated special actually, just with some respect is fine. No one is forced to like me. And some people will have personality conflicts with me. But I am a nice guy who never lies and I try to treat others with respect too. Yes I am one of the most tolerant forum owners out there. And if you ask guys that know me in person, like WorldTraveler, they will tell you that I am a genuinely nice guy and good person too.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Cornfed wrote:
February 4th, 2020, 8:34 pm
Winston wrote:
Winston wrote:
Announcement to Cornfed:

Do we have to have this nonsense again? This nonsense is what you come back to the forum revisit? My recent comments were actually about agreeing with posters, but in order to do this it wasn't possible to not make implied racial slurs, and my style is to make them explicit. If you mean my comments about CE, I think we all know where we stand by now and no-one cares that much, although new readers might find it entertaining. You probably should direct your efforts to other matters. I am working offline and don't think I am even posting that much.
Whatever Cornfed. The point is, no more racial slurs or insults toward other forum members please. You've been warned about this too many times and you've done it many times too. You have a long history of racism on this forum, which everyone knows and has complained about before. We've tolerated it for too long. Time for it to stop and for you to start being more civil. We need to raise the quality of posts and posters in this forum. Not drag it down into the mud.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Announcement:

@publicduende has now been unbanned. Welcome back PD. I'm sure you missed us as we have missed you. Hope you are doing well.

However, if you are indeed already back under @hypermak as I suspect, which I explained here: viewtopic.php?p=333443#p333443

Then I respect your right to get a fresh start here under a new identity, if indeed that's why you returned under a new username. It's up to you. You may post under your former account or continue your new identity under your new account. That's for you to decide. Either way, I hope your return will help bring back some intelligent content here again, as some posters have wanted. Anyway, welcome back.

To @eurobrat: Now that PD is unbanned, you may cease your boycott of this forum and return too. Hope you are well too. Tell us how your life in Europe is too if you get a chance.

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Winston wrote:
February 8th, 2020, 8:42 pm
However, if you are indeed already back under @hypermak as I suspect, which I explained here: viewtopic.php?p=333443#p333443
Oh, so now I understand what you were referring to!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

To Everyone:

Please read the two new forum rules here:
viewtopic.php?p=333549#p333549

In accord with those new rules:

1. @yick and @Johnny1975 are now ordered to CEASE CONTACT and stop replying to each other's posts, for a period of one month, starting from today. They are also recommended to put each other on ignore too, which means to add each other to their Foes List in their UCP panel. They also may not trash talk about each other on the forum to other members either.

If they violate this cease contact order, please report them to moderators, or use the Report button in their posts.

2. Posters such as @dancilley and @Tsar are ordered NOT to openly express their interest in having sexual relations with minors or underaged girls. Also I will be editing their past posts to try to remove such statements. If I miss any, and you guys spot them, please report them to me, so I can edit them out or delete them.

If any of them do this again, please report their posts using the report button within their post.

Thanks for your attention.

Admin

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Cornfed has been banned for one week for ignoring warnings about making racists comments and slurs. See here: http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... 36#p335136

Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

About time to remove StanfordGuy (=PAG) and all his comments.

http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/memb ... le&u=33428

Also the forum should be checked for spammers. AgathaPoect for example.
http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/memb ... le&u=33527