Banning and Warning Announcements

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Banning and Warning Announcements

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Winston wrote:
June 6th, 2020, 4:23 pm
Announcement:

To help give PAG/StanfordGuy a kick in the butt on the way out, I've banned him and his other username MacDaddy too, in case he feels tempted to come back again and troll us. Good riddance. Less trolls here the better.

@MarcosZeitola now that PAG is banned, you can come back now. :)
That's great, but Spencer is PAG too. I say that with 100% certainty and others know the same.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
June 6th, 2020, 4:47 pm
Winston wrote:
Announcement:

To help give PAG/StanfordGuy a kick in the butt on the way out, I've banned him and his other username MacDaddy too, in case he feels tempted to come back again and troll us. Good riddance. Less trolls here the better.

That's great, but Spencer is PAG too. I say that with 100% certainty and others know the same.
Contarian you show how so simple simon your head and iq only middle 95-100 and not capability read between lines for understand spencer 100% not stanfordguy and hyper 100% is pduende you easy fall fool only see surface levels

Wiseton have iq 120-125 maybe add the wise lifing experience bring wiseton iq 130 and more so understand spirit under writing many ocurance over year he discovery fraud poster and he also first call out hyper is pduende but now magnanimus give redemption pass and new chance since hyper implication sorry for before not agree wiseton europe dream

contrarian you much more iq than average blackman america but still compare whiteman and especiality yellowman or jewman you much below average and this perspective make you simplesimon compared outside of your group and even cornfed have iq 120-130 but he not blackman not woman so government make life suffer not same you get easy money because iq more above 80% the blackman america so government public job and easy pensions because need afirmation action to meet the minimum requireds and many blackman even if more iq than 85 already in the criminality recording and lockup not pass background checkings so cornfed understand how is america working for blackman not registration criminal and iq over 90 points make easy life from tax dollar to your pocket you work system and system favor you
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

What happened to @Shemp? Can anyone PM him and tell him that PAG is gone now, if that's why he left? Also PM @MarcosZeitola as well and tell him the same thing. I wonder if they still check in from time to time?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Tsar
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Tsar »

Winston wrote:
February 10th, 2020, 7:31 pm
To Everyone:

Please read the two new forum rules here:
http://www.happierabroad.com/forum/view ... 49#p333549

In accord with those new rules:

1. @yick and @Johnny1975 are now ordered to CEASE CONTACT and stop replying to each other's posts, for a period of one month, starting from today. They are also recommended to put each other on ignore too, which means to add each other to their Foes List in their UCP panel. They also may not trash talk about each other on the forum to other members either.

If they violate this cease contact order, please report them to moderators, or use the Report button in their posts.

2. Posters such as @dancilley and @Tsar are ordered NOT to openly express their interest in having sexual relations with minors or underaged girls. Also I will be editing their past posts to try to remove such statements. If I miss any, and you guys spot them, please report them to me, so I can edit them out or delete them.

If any of them do this again, please report their posts using the report button within their post.

Thanks for your attention.

Admin
Winston, if you remember my posts you would see that my posts were advocating men marry girls who virgins and happen to be biologically mature. The girls also happened to be at the pre-20th Century traditional marriage ages.

To compare me and my posts to Dan Cilley and his posts is like comparing an apple to a rotten egg. There is no comparison or similarity between me and him. All his posts were crazy and insane rants like Marcos said they were.

I know I waited awhile to reply to this but I felt like ignoring it until I got bored enough to reply and today is one of the boring days.
I'm a visionary and a philosopher king 👑
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Winston wrote:
Announcement:

Yeah, still waiting on @Winston to remove Spencer. Maybe if he kicks off that obvious troll, I'll consider to return and make some more posts. As long as Spencer or any of Stanfordfags many alter egos continue to roam the site, I'm out. You either do this well, or you don't do it at all. Why bother taking half-measures? Removing half the trolls still leaves half of them here. Just remove this schizophrenic roleplayer if you don't want any more members to run off what is already a dying forum as it is. Your choice, Winston. Me, I'll be fine either way. But this forum is your baby and if you care about it at all, you might want to consider taking the task of running it a bit more seriously.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
September 6th, 2020, 2:16 am
Yeah, still waiting on @Winston to remove Spencer. Maybe if he kicks off that obvious troll, I'll consider to return and make some more posts. As long as Spencer or any of Stanfordfags many alter egos continue to roam the site, I'm out. You either do this well, or you don't do it at all. Why bother taking half-measures? Removing half the trolls still leaves half of them here. Just remove this schizophrenic roleplayer if you don't want any more members to run off what is already a dying forum as it is......
SPENCER (aka PAG etc.) is on my IGNORE list and I do not read these brainless comments in distorted English since a while.
No reply from me whatever this strange troll is writing. I agree he should be removed and all his comments too which contribute nothing at all to any thread.

Now there is hardly any thread left without a Spencer comment, however due to using my IGNORE option, I see only 1 line, the rest is not displayed.
Still disturbing however to be aware that this profile still does exist.
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Yohan wrote:
September 6th, 2020, 3:12 am
Now there is hardly any thread left without a Spencer comment. Disturbing however to be aware that this profile still does exist.
Yeah, I'm pretty much done with it. If Winston really cares about this forum, let him kick Spencer off already. The fact that he hasn't yet proves to me that Winston doesn't really care. He'd rather lose the likes of PublicDuende and Hypermak than get rid of one single troll whose obviously the same person as FAG.

Surprise me, Winston. Be like Dirty Harry and make my day. Or don't. :lol:
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Winston wrote:
Announcement:

Yeah, still waiting on @Winston to remove Spencer. Maybe if he kicks off that obvious troll, I'll consider to return and make some more posts. As long as Spencer or any of Stanfordfags many alter egos continue to roam the site, I'm out. You either do this well, or you don't do it at all. Why bother taking half-measures? Removing half the trolls still leaves half of them here. Just remove this schizophrenic roleplayer if you don't want any more members to run off what is already a dying forum as it is. Your choice, Winston. Me, I'll be fine either way. But this forum is your baby and if you care about it at all, you might want to consider taking the task of running it a bit more seriously.
I'm sorry @MarcosZeitola but the fact is, you have NOT proven that PAG is Spencer. Just because Spencer praised PAG is NOT smoking gun proof that he is PAG. Spencer has praised me too, does that mean he is me too? lol. Think about it. You act like it's a fact. It is not. FYI I checked Spencer's IPs and they do NOT match PAG's IPs. Rock also agrees and sees a very different personality between Spencer and PAG. It's obvious. Me and Rock are better judges of character than you Marcos. No offense. If you have no real proof that Spencer is PAG then you have no legit case. That's just a FACT Marcos.

Why don't you just put Spencer on ignore if you don't like him or order a cease fire between you two so that you neither of you is allowed to mention each other? We could do that too.

Otherwise, it's not right for you to accuse an innocent man like Spencer on false charges and expect me to act on them. That's simply wrong Marcos. Think about it. Even if I like you and want you back, it's still wrong for you to accuse an innocent man without proof. When in doubt it's best to err on the side of caution. Better to let a guilty man go free than condemn an innocent man. You need to think this through Marcos.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

MarcosZeitola wrote:
Winston wrote:
Announcement:

I actually take back my above post about @Spencer. He has been weighing in with substance on several topics of late. While it is difficult to follow his writing style, I think he should stay since he has been trending in a positive direction.

If I can ignore 100% the small coven of miserable, unhinged, resentment-filled trolls as I have been doing lately, surely anyone can do it. When you don't read them, it is more powerful than you think because they no longer even exist. They can no longer feed upon your posts for narcissistic supply, and you can refocus on topics that actually matter. @Yohan was 100% right about that and I appreciate his reemphasizing that!
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Winston wrote:
September 6th, 2020, 1:55 pm
MarcosZeitola wrote:
Winston wrote:
Announcement:

I'm sorry @MarcosZeitola but the fact is, you have NOT proven that PAG is Spencer. Just because Spencer praised PAG is NOT smoking gun proof that he is PAG. Spencer has praised me too, does that mean he is me too? lol. Think about it. You act like it's a fact. It is not. FYI I checked Spencer's IPs and they do NOT match PAG's IPs. Rock also agrees and sees a very different personality between Spencer and PAG. It's obvious. Me and Rock are better judges of character than you Marcos. No offense. If you have no real proof that Spencer is PAG then you have no legit case. That's just a FACT Marcos.

Why don't you just put Spencer on ignore if you don't like him or order a cease fire between you two so that you neither of you is allowed to mention each other? We could do that too.

Otherwise, it's not right for you to accuse an innocent man like Spencer on false charges and expect me to act on them. That's simply wrong Marcos. Think about it. Even if I like you and want you back, it's still wrong for you to accuse an innocent man without proof. When in doubt it's best to err on the side of caution. Better to let a guilty man go free than condemn an innocent man. You need to think this through Marcos.
Thanks wiseton i true apreciation suport and don know why macro get angry leave then after months come back for rinse repeat like timing gaps never hapen for why not insteadly tel us what life liking in poverty province lockdown era for be more positivo

he threat leave and then leave and we acept chose but suden come back and say hey if you not ban spencer i leave but helo you already did that so why come back for round 2 and before he make same with other complaintings this strange man need grow up have he still not reach 30

even i know public duende same hyper and make 20 proofings and las week add 2 new proofing for catch 22 for number one new proving is public duende admit be public duende to contarian under emotion of rage and now contarian finaly see lite and understand wala and number 2 new proving is he use another same write style by call girl he with ms k same before he talk his girl ms c when nobody else use this saying style for public duende is very uniqly idiomatic writ style and nobody but nobody else writ like never mind italyman or americanoman or chinaman or what national for his special write style clear day fingerprint nobody else writ like him.......

but i never but never say o wiseton you must ban the public duende oh sorry i mean hypermak i only make truthing for call out but never i say banman for instead i only push for reformation tel him stop liar stop bicker contarian turn new leaf and become good duende now you in 45 zone already mr duende

so i push for positive change even sometime call out liarman and want only behaviors improve so i implementation toughness love for if public duende behave i stop exposure his acumulating lies so i just hope he droping the fairtale young cheflet because that fantasyland base on non truthing and my push always for truthful truthing to find discovry new realtys especialment in spirt realm and overcome the egomania that monky on back so many for wiseton we can fight our worsting urges and become beter aborders over time on your forum by check and balancing bases on truth and anonymos ok so long not make up false fairy tale and pretend it real for public duende not a delusion man he know what he do it is with intentionings so that why he refusal talk you on video and even voice because you meet the public duende in person so know face know voice well

wiston you are the one man that constant chalenge societ belief and asumption so you our leader for uncover hiden truth by study all facts of historical and make deepness analyzings and we more more see how turn round upside down is our westerner socitals so we aborder coming more enliten over the time but with the knowing we also need batle iner weaknes to conquering proudnes egomania which so so hard for most secularise men

hope you understand i want helping forum wiseton and hoping the bickerings calming down and if marco want back fine up to him but hope he stop try controler you with threating and dramas live let live.....is it ok wiseton

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

September 6th, 2020, 2:23 pm
I actually take back my above post about @Spencer. He has been weighing in with substance on several topics of late. While it is difficult to follow his writing style, I think he should stay since he has been trending in a positive direction.
Of course you do. He's the only one left, who's barking with you against me and the other "trolls" :D

By the way, this is what I found at the top of this page...
If I can ignore 100% the small coven of miserable, unhinged, resentment-filled trolls as I have been doing lately, surely anyone can do it. When you don't read them, it is more powerful than you think because they no longer even exist. They can no longer feed upon your posts for narcissistic supply, and you can refocus on topics that actually matter. @Yohan was 100% right about that and I appreciate his reemphasizing that!
Yeah, keep it that way. Good.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
September 6th, 2020, 1:55 pm
..... @MarcosZeitola but the fact is, you have NOT proven that PAG is Spencer. Just because Spencer praised PAG is NOT smoking gun proof that he is PAG. Spencer has praised me too, does that mean he is me too?
Why don't you just put Spencer on ignore
Otherwise, it's not right for you to accuse an innocent man like Spencer on false charges and expect me to act on them. That's simply wrong Marcos. Think about it. Even if I like you and want you back, it's still wrong for you to accuse an innocent man without proof. ....
How do we know who is who? We don't know. Same people are using different computers in different places, we know only their profiles and what they are disclosing to us in their comments.

Who is Daddy Wu for example? Winston's father or somebody impersonating him? We don't know, but at least Daddy Wu makes funny comments.

While I suspect Spencer = PAG, Palo Alto Guy etc.etc. it does not really matter if he is really PAG or a new troll.

Spencer is not 'innocent'. There is no question that Spencer is clearly trolling, he never contributed anything useful to this forum. He is a native English speaker but is using some simple 'word changing software' while writing in ordinary English and creates deliberately comments full with errors and difficult to read.

For me it's clear, IGNORE list, and I never read anything and I never reply to this troll directly since a rather long time.

I recommend Winston is removing this profile and all these worthless comments made by this troll. But I don't care - not my forum, not my problem.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Spencer wrote:
September 6th, 2020, 2:35 pm
Thanks wiseton i true apreciation suport and don know why macro get angry leave then after months come back for rinse repeat like timing gaps never hapen for why not insteadly tel us what life liking in poverty province lockdown era for be more positivo

he threat leave and then leave and we acept chose but suden come back and say hey if you not ban spencer i leave but helo you already did that so why come back for round 2 and before he make same with other complaintings this strange man need grow up have he still not reach 30

even i know public duende same hyper and make 20 proofings and las week add 2 new proofing for catch 22 for number one new proving is public duende admit be public duende to contarian under emotion of rage and now contarian finaly see lite and understand wala and number 2 new proving is he use another same write style by call girl he with ms k same before he talk his girl ms c when nobody else use this saying style for public duende is very uniqly idiomatic writ style and nobody but nobody else writ like never mind italyman or americanoman or chinaman or what national for his special write style clear day fingerprint nobody else writ like him.......

but i never but never say o wiseton you must ban the public duende oh sorry i mean hypermak i only make truthing for call out but never i say banman for instead i only push for reformation tel him stop liar stop bicker contarian turn new leaf and become good duende now you in 45 zone already mr duende

so i push for positive change even sometime call out liarman and want only behaviors improve so i implementation toughness love for if public duende behave i stop exposure his acumulating lies so i just hope he droping the fairtale young cheflet because that fantasyland base on non truthing and my push always for truthful truthing to find discovry new realtys especialment in spirt realm and overcome the egomania that monky on back so many for wiseton we can fight our worsting urges and become beter aborders over time on your forum by check and balancing bases on truth and anonymos ok so long not make up false fairy tale and pretend it real for public duende not a delusion man he know what he do it is with intentionings so that why he refusal talk you on video and even voice because you meet the public duende in person so know face know voice well

wiston you are the one man that constant chalenge societ belief and asumption so you our leader for uncover hiden truth by study all facts of historical and make deepness analyzings and we more more see how turn round upside down is our westerner socitals so we aborder coming more enliten over the time but with the knowing we also need batle iner weaknes to conquering proudnes egomania which so so hard for most secularise men

hope you understand i want helping forum wiseton and hoping the bickerings calming down and if marco want back fine up to him but hope he stop try controler you with threating and dramas live let live.....is it ok wiseton
@Spencer, or PAG, BlackKnight, Azn, etc. You're not fooling anyone. With this latest impersonation of yours, you put yourself in a cul de sac where you will never make any serious contribution to this forum, even if you really wanted to (which I seriously doubt). Your purposely broken English is an absolute pain to read. Even if you had a half intention to get a point across, few people would bother deciphering your "truthing" stuff for the sake of extracting whatever wisdom is there.

Unsurprisingly, your writing style gets immediately better only when you want to purposely attack someone, @Contrarian Expatriate initially, then me and a few others.

Even the most illiterate and unfamiliar non-native English speaker would make a real effort to write simple sentences in correct English, as they knows it is a pre-requisite to be a respected member of an online community. You are simply pretending and, even just for this, you should be kicked out as a troll.

You try to write something half-sensible every now and then, just to hide your tracks, but it's so obvious that 90% of your posts are all about exposing "publicduende liarman" and sh*t like that. If you have so much beef against Publicduende, just PM him. Writing so much crap about him when you know he's not listening (and neither am I) is just a waste of your trolling time.

LOL I mean, trolling is itself a waste of time but you're misfiring even in your attempts to be a troll! :D

Just do everybody a favour and disappear, since your tactic of grooming "wiseton" seems to have worked well and he is reluctant to ban you.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

hypermak wrote:
September 7th, 2020, 4:02 am
Spencer wrote:
September 6th, 2020, 2:35 pm

@Spencer, or PAG, BlackKnight, Azn, etc. You're not fooling anyone. With this latest impersonation of yours, you put yourself in a cul de sac where you will never make any serious contribution to this forum, even if you really wanted to (which I seriously doubt). Your purposely broken English is an absolute pain to read. Even if you had a half intention to get a point across, few people would bother deciphering your "truthing" stuff for the sake of extracting whatever wisdom is there.

Unsurprisingly, your writing style gets immediately better only when you want to purposely attack someone, @Contrarian Expatriate initially, then me and a few others.

Even the most illiterate and unfamiliar non-native English speaker would make a real effort to write simple sentences in correct English, as they knows it is a pre-requisite to be a respected member of an online community. You are simply pretending and, even just for this, you should be kicked out as a troll.

You try to write something half-sensible every now and then, just to hide your tracks, but it's so obvious that 90% of your posts are all about exposing "publicduende liarman" and sh*t like that. If you have so much beef against Publicduende, just PM him. Writing so much crap about him when you know he's not listening (and neither am I) is just a waste of your trolling time.

LOL I mean, trolling is itself a waste of time but you're misfiring even in your attempts to be a troll! :D

Just do everybody a favour and disappear, since your tactic of grooming "wiseton" seems to have worked well and he is reluctant to ban you.
Look at it my dear duende i here for save you from egomania and liarman as part of my truthing duty to wiseton grand movement

you writing your opinion which fine but that your opinion and maybe some other share same feel ok that is the freedoms of aborders but i not care you like it or not for only opinion matter is that of bossman so even you say get lost 100 time or 10 thousand time i not care because i know who you are what you about and you need big help need change need growup so like say before one thing can i do here is save you if you drop mulehead stuborn egomania for look miror and face fac jac for what you really do here my dear

i have spell issue and gramatic issue sometime i try be idiomatical for cutesy staying but maybe i can buy the gramerly subscribing for help spel at least not sure but i so so enjoy have my signiture writ style like you have public duende we both one of kind on writings nobody can fake well our respectable styles

you say people judgement on english writ quality for i begging difer dear duende for you clasical italyman focus to much on superficality exterior while i focus on deeper mean and contentings for if you look king james bible much hard read compare new living version but former much more close to meanings of basal langages such old greek or hebrew or other so you writ smart but kinda dumwit not see truthing lac intuition while i much more sensitive w right brain and student of wiseston way for i try absorbing some his wisdoms for wise judementals in truthing qwest

so poorboy please work self drop egomania folow wiseton look miror each every day for self reflect try meditates for if you embracing for real truthing can set you free from darkman self try try try never giving up i hear for you public duende
Last edited by Spencer on September 7th, 2020, 5:45 am, edited 1 time in total.

hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Spencer wrote:
September 7th, 2020, 5:40 am
Look at it my dear duende i here for save you from egomania and liarman as part of my truthing duty to wiseton grand movement
LOL so you're saving "me" (who, Hypermak or Publicduende?) from whose egomania (Hypermak? Publicduende?). It sounds like you have been impersonating so many online identities, you are giving identity crises to the people you talk to :D
Spencer wrote:
September 7th, 2020, 5:40 am
you writing your opinion which fine but that your opinion and maybe some other share same feel ok that is the freedoms of aborders but i not care you like it or not for only opinion matter is that of bossman so even you say get lost 100 time or 10 thousand time i not care because i know who you are what you about and you need big help need change need growup so like say before one thing can i do here is save you if you drop mulehead stuborn egomania for look miror and face fac jac for what you really do here my dear

i have spell issue and dramatic issue sometime i try be idiomatical for cutesy staying but maybe i can buy the gramerly subscribing for help spel at least not sure but i so so enjoy have my signiture writ style like you have public duende we both one of kind on writings nobody can fake well our respectable styles

you say people judgement on english writ quality for i begging difer dear duende for you clasical italyman focus to much on superficality exterior while i focus on deeper mean and contentings for if you look king james bible much hard read compare new living version but former much more close to meanings of basal langages such old greek or hebrew or other so you writ smart but kinda dumwit not see truthing lac intuition while i much more sensitive w right brain and student of wiseston way for i try absorbing some his wisdoms for wise judementals in truthing qwest

so poorboy please work self drop egomania folow wiseton look miror each every day for self reflect try meditates for if you embracing for real truthing can set you free from darkman self try try try never giving up i hear for you public duende
Given how lenient @Winston is towards trolls, you're probably better off killing off this particular sockpuppet and come back as someone else, at least with a better written English.