New HA Podcast Shows - Announcements Thread

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: New HA Podcast Shows - Announcements Thread

Post by Winston »

Just did a panel discussion about happier abroad with Andrew (kangarunner in forum) and two expats in Mexico who blog about seduction. It went well. We all made good points. Its up on YouTube now. Heres the link.

Btw if any of you would like to contact the two expats in Mexico featured in the podcast or see their content, go to their facebook page below.

https://www.facebook.com/secretkingdomlife
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston Wu elaborates on a BIG change in the social atmosphere and culture of America during the 1985-90 era that no one ever dares to talk about for some reason. Gradually, talking to strangers became taboo, and the social climate became very closed, cliquish, non-inclusive, and trying to make friends felt awkward and unnatural. People became very closed in a bubble and had this "leave me alone, don't bother me" attitude. All this became the norm, yet no one dares to call public attention to it, because you are expected to pretend that all this is "normal" when it was not before the mid 1980's. Anyone who grew up in the 60's and 70's and early 80's can tell you that, but no one dares to mention it openly or publicly. Winston is the only one that's brave enough to. As of now, there is no human connection at all in America, but no one dares to say that due to a loser stigma attached to it. Because you are never allowed to say that people are closed or unfriendly no matter how true.

Fortunately though, most other countries are not as socially disconnected, particularly outside of North America and NE Asia. And that's the good news.

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston's first interview with Steve Rolodex is up on YouTube uploaded by a fan.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

My 3 hour interview with Kenny about Latin America and Foreign Women is up on YouTube. See link below. It includes a slideshow that makes me look like a playboy or sexpat. lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

New upload!

Winston asks a taboo question that no one dares to touch: Why was flirtation in America normal and acceptable before the early 1990's but became a taboo, transgression, creepy and a form of harassment after that? And why is flirtation still acceptable in saner foreign countries like Brazil, Colombia, Latin America, Eastern Europe, Russia, Southeast Asia, Philippines, Thailand, etc? And why does no one dare to touch this question or bring attention to it? Why is it an even bigger taboo than anti-semitism? Yet this should be an important topic because natural flirtation between men and women is an important part of life a fun joyful part of the courting process.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Great comment below my video. So true.

"Erik Fraser
Remember the 90's--- when every single "Movie Of the Week" was about the threat of rape/ harassment/ stalking / murder by some chad? Yes, the programming really started there. Since that time it's been a focus on some magical and malicious combination of 'empowerment' (superiority) themes."

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ness the Nomad (aka Everdred on the forum) interviews Winston Wu.

Part 1

Part 2

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Just put up my interview with Eurobrat.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston interviews Rock. Put up on YouTube now.

Winston interviews his advisor and friend Rock, who is an experienced expert expat in Asia who has lived in multiple countries, including Taiwan, Philippines, Thailand, etc. and has been to many countries including Africa, Europe, and Latin America. Rock talks about his life and background, and shares his practical wisdom and advice for wanna be expats who want to move abroad for a better life.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

My audio rant on other reasons to leave America besides the women/dating issue.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

New podcast with me and @kangarunner we just did. We talk about comparing Asian cultures, HA issues, and God and Religion. Next time we may have Rock or Ladislav on with us. Hope you guys find it interesting.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

New interview we did yesterday with me, Rock and kangarunner about expat living and working and doing business in Asia. Very informative.

I like the graphic of the waterside. It makes it feel like we are having the discussion by the water. Lol

Also please subscribe to kangarunner's channel at the link below so he can get more subs and higher rankings in YouTube. Thanks.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCXx3SO ... JwlrGfPO5g

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

A fan of mine named Tommy and I just did a podcast together where he asked me 16 questions. We had a deep discussion. It came out to over 3 hours. Whew! I just uploaded it to my channel. Here it is. Hope you guys enjoy it. It's chock full of Winston Wu insights and comparisons. lol

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Rock, @kangarunner and I just did a 2 hr 30 min podcast. I put it on my google drive. If u wanna hear it see the link below to stream or download (83 MB). Will put on YouTube later.

https://drive.google.com/file/d/1iQ1OPU ... p=drivesdk

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Ok our new podcast is up on YouTube now. Here's the link.