New HA Podcast Shows - Announcements Thread

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Winston
Site Admin

New HA Podcast Shows - Announcements Thread

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
I'm starting this thread to announce my podcasts as I do them. Each time I do a podcast, I will post an announcement about it here along with a link.

Here is my first podcast with Rock where we interview each other.

Winston interviews Rock
http://www.happierabroad.com/podcasts/r ... erview.mp3

Rock interviews Winston
http://www.happierabroad.com/podcasts/r ... inston.mp3

Subsequent ones will be posted as they become available. Please check this thread regularly so you don't miss them.

Thanks,
Winston
Last edited by Winston on September 3rd, 2014, 1:11 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

New Podcast:

For my second podcast, I interviewed Mitchell, a friend from the East Coast who thinks like me and is on the same wavelength. He did a great interview with Steve Hoca before, which you can find on our podcast page.

We had a great 2 hour discussion about the degradation of American culture and people. Here is the link to listen to it.

http://www.happierabroad.com/podcasts/M ... inston.mp3
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

If anyone wants to do a podcast interview or discussion, let me know by PMing me.

Here is a directory index of all the podcast files I've uploaded:

http://www.happierabroad.com/podcasts/
Last edited by Winston on August 28th, 2014, 6:48 am, edited 1 time in total.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Update:

I've put a latest podcasts box in the top right of the home page. Now you can see the latest podcasts on the home page, as well as the latest blog posts and forum topics.

Check it out:

http://www.happierabroad.com

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
I just did a new interview with Jim Fetzer on The Real Deal radio show and it has now been posted on his site. This time I talked about the benefits of getting out of America and draw some comparisons of America vs. Abroad that the conspiracy movement doesn't address. Here is the link to listen to it.

http://radiofetzer.blogspot.com/2014/08/winston-wu.html

In2dadark
Freshman Poster

Post by In2dadark »

Listening to the last part of your Fetzer now. Is it ok to respond on this thread? I wonder how long it will take this cloud to drop from over my head once I leave.. A lot of what you verbalized reminded me of my time in Germany. When I got back to the barracks tho... :(
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Fetzer interview was great. Good job Winston, you were prepared, smooth and came across well.

Fetzer was slightly verbose, but a good interviewer.

Keep it up Mr Wu.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

In2dadark wrote:Listening to the last part of your Fetzer now. Is it ok to respond on this thread? I wonder how long it will take this cloud to drop from over my head once I leave.. A lot of what you verbalized reminded me of my time in Germany. When I got back to the barracks tho... :(
Sure. I was wondering why no one responded in this thread yet. Did you listen to my podcast with Mitchell?

What was your time like in Germany? Did you start a thread about it?
Jester wrote: Fetzer interview was great. Good job Winston, you were prepared, smooth and came across well.

Fetzer was slightly verbose, but a good interviewer.

Keep it up Mr Wu.
Thanks. Did you notice that near the end, Fetzer kept wanting to talk about conspiracies, while I wanted to continue talking about happier abroad related stuff? lol. I guess that's his forte. But I figured that since he's already done 800 podcasts about conspiracies, that it was time to talk about something else, since too much talking about the same topic is non-constructive.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Announcement:

A few weeks ago, I did a discussion podcast with John Michael Talboo, a conspiracy blogger, about various subjects such as pseudoskeptics, conspiracies, the paranormal, and some happier abroad topics too. You can listen to it at this link:

http://www.debunkingskeptics.com/podcas ... inston.mp3

I also did some interviews on The New American Dream Radio Show. The links to them are here:

viewtopic.php?t=23787

The latest one, in which I talk about the reasons why America is not the land of the free, is here:

http://theshow.newamericandream.info/sh ... im-fetzer/

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Do you all think I should put music at the beginning and end of each podcast show? If so, what kind? How do you find royalty free podcast music? Any suggestions?

Btw, today I recorded a podcast with OTB and then later with Eurobrat. They came out great. You guys will love them.

Eurobrat recommended that I use Italian folk music in my podcast. What do you think? Isn't that a great idea? It will make us sound more cultural rather than modern though. lol

jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:Do you all think I should put music at the beginning and end of each podcast show? If so, what kind? How do you find royalty free podcast music? Any suggestions?
It would be nice to use some music at the beginning and end of each show. You could use different music with each podcast. Anything from classical music to new age music to even rock music would be great.

Winston check out this song, it's very spiritual and uplifting! :D

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

New Video Podcast:

Hi folks,
The video podcast I did with Mark Davis is now uploaded on Mark's Vimeo Channel. Here is the link to see it. Mark gives a nice introduction about me at the beginning.

https://vimeo.com/104728342

Mark also has a lot of great videos on his Vimeo channel about his Quest Tours and about Ukrainian women. Check them out here:

https://vimeo.com/dreamconnections/videos

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Two New Podcasts: A Double Treat!

Hi folks,
Today is a special day! I got a double treat you for you all! We just did two awesome podcasts with two down-to-earth aware truthful forum members, OTB and Eurobrat! At Eurobrat's suggestion, I inserted Italian folk music into them to make them sound more professional.

First Podcast:

In the first podcast, I interviewed OTB (Kenny). First we talked about the arrogance and bad attitude of AW and the fake social culture in the US. Then we talked about his experiences in Colombia and how refreshingly different the women there were - much more friendly, positive, genuine and engaging. OTB is very passionate and authentic, which shows in this interview.

This podcast is 3 hours. Sorry that this is really long, but we both had so much to say. And plus, my kind of podcasts are in-depth, not general. Hope you understand. If it's too long, just listen to it in increments. You don't have to listen to it all at once. Here is the link to it. Hope you enjoy it.

http://www.happierabroad.com/podcasts/K ... erview.mp3

Second Podcast:

In the second podcast of the day, I interviewed Eurobrat, who is currently in Berlin, Germany. He talked about the pros and cons of Italy and Germany. It was very informative and in-depth. It's about 2 hours. Here is the link.

http://www.happierabroad.com/podcasts/E ... erview.mp3

Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston wrote:Two New Podcasts: A Double Treat!

Hi folks,
Today is a special day! I got a double treat you for you all! We just did two awesome podcasts with two down-to-earth aware truthful forum members, OTB and Eurobrat! At Eurobrat's suggestion, I inserted Italian folk music into them to make them sound more professional.

First Podcast:

In the first podcast, I interviewed OTB (Kenny). First we talked about the arrogance and bad attitude of AW and the fake social culture in the US. Then we talked about his experiences in Colombia and how refreshingly different the women there were - much more friendly, positive, genuine and engaging. OTB is very passionate and authentic, which shows in this interview.

This podcast is 3 hours. Sorry that this is really long, but we both had so much to say. And plus, my kind of podcasts are in-depth, not general. Hope you understand. If it's too long, just listen to it in increments. You don't have to listen to it all at once. Here is the link to it. Hope you enjoy it.

http://www.happierabroad.com/podcasts/K ... erview.mp3
Don't listen to Eurobrat next time! The Trantela (or whatever) will be fine for HIS interview! But for Kenny should have been a cumbia or salsa!

I like the way your voices alternating between my speakers. Nice effect.

Listening now.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

OK I'm over 2 1/2 hours into OTB's interview with you, Mr. Wu.

Best and most interesting you've had so far.

He is fun to listen to, honest, objective.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."