Why do some of you delete your own posts after submission?

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Winston
Site Admin

Why do some of you delete your own posts after submission?

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
I checked the administrator log and it seems that some of you keep deleting your own posts right after submitting them. Is there a reason for that? If you want to change or add something to a post right after you submit it, you don't have to delete it. Just click the EDIT button on the post and change what you want to change, or add what you want to add. Very simple.

Yet some of you like MarcosZeitola, Rock and Voyager1 keep doing it everyday. Why? Is there a reason?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why do some of you delete your own posts after submissio

Post by Rock »

Winston wrote:Hi all,
I checked the administrator log and it seems that some of you keep deleting your own posts right after submitting them. Is there a reason for that? If you want to change or add something to a post right after you submit it, you don't have to delete it. Just click the EDIT button on the post and change what you want to change, or add what you want to add. Very simple.

Yet some of you like MarcosZeitola, Rock and Voyager1 keep doing it everyday. Why? Is there a reason?
I've only done it once or twice w my own posts in last several months. I did a test post the other day to see if I could post photos then took it down.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Oh ok. I don't know why I thought I saw your name many more times Rock. lol. Maybe I hallucinate your username. lol

Anyhow, if you want to test a post to see if photos will show, just click the Preview button instead of the Submit button. The preview page will show you what the post will look like without submitting it.

But MarcosZeitola and Voyager1 delete their post many times. I don't know why. I sent this thread to them by PM to let them know it's unnecessary.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Oh it's simple, if I write a long reply but then five more threads get short one letter replies, my reply sinks away in a sea of new posts. Sometimes continues to be ignored. So when the forum's a bit more quiet and there's still no response, I'll remove and quickly re-add my message. Copy, paste and send again. Suddenly it's on top of the page, gets views and a reply.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144