15 Reasons to GTFO & Leave America! By Tommy T. Li

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

Re: 15 Reasons to GTFO & Leave America! By Tommy T. Li

Post by Natural_Born_Cynic »

@WanderingProtagonist

Thanks for the good laugh. "Asian people are very smart", Haha Yeah right.. :lol: It's such an outdated stereotype. Some Asians are smart, some are not. There are smart and dumb people in all races. Yes, America really f*cked Japan right after World War 2 , turning it into a self deprecating, neutered, American vassal state. Well so as South Korea. Right after the Korean War, America set up military base near the capital and helped Korea develop into what it is today. Koreans still to this day think America is their "Big Brother" country, seriously. I don't..

Ukraine was going to turn into American vassal state also.. because Zelensky and co kept on trying to "dick ride" on NATO and America. However, Russia invaded and hence now... Ukraine is also going to be F*cked.

Yes, the Vietnamese are real tough bastards and it took America and it's vassal states many years to subdue but they all end up failing.
Those Vietnamese got real balls of steel.
The Thai people I don't really know much about them.. I heard they have a fetish towards Japan and Nazi Germany for real. Look up Nazi chic in Thailand on Youtube.
Your friendly Neighborhood Cynic!
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

@WanderingProtagonist

Thanks for the good laugh. "Asian people are very smart", Haha Yeah right.. :lol: It's such an outdated stereotype. Some Asians are smart, some are not. There are smart and dumb people in all races. Yes, America really f*cked Japan right after World War 2 , turning it into a self deprecating, neutered, American vassal state. Well so as South Korea. Right after the Korean War, America set up military base near the capital and helped Korea develop into what it is today. Koreans still to this day think America is their "Big Brother" country, seriously. I don't..

Ukraine was going to turn into American vassal state also.. because Zelensky and co kept on trying to "dick ride" on NATO and America. However, Russia invaded and hence now... Ukraine is also going to be F*cked.

Yes, the Vietnamese are real tough bastards and it took America and it's vassal states many years to subdue but they all end up failing.
Those Vietnamese got real balls of steel.
The Thai people I don't really know much about them.. I heard they have a fetish towards Japan and Nazi Germany for real. Look up Nazi chic in Thailand on Youtube.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Natural_Born_Cynic wrote:
February 24th, 2023, 7:04 am
Winston wrote:
February 24th, 2023, 1:33 am
February 23rd, 2023, 9:13 am
I agree with everything written by @tommytan_li21. Excellent Article!

However, not every country is perfect.
South Korea, Japan, and Taiwan isn't much better and Europe isn't doing so hot right now.

I am from South Korea but now live in America. South Korea is whole another level of hellhole and isn't much better than America except the healthcare. Winston Also talks about how Taiwan sucks in his blogs.

Still I love your article man, very well written.
Yeah but look at the big picture. Taiwan isn't good socially, but it's better in the US in a lot of ways:

1. Restaurant meals are good and cost 6 dollars or less with no tips or taxes required. So I can eat out freely without draining my wallet.

2. The government provides full national healthcare for around 200 dollars a year, which is almost free.

3. The streets are clean and safe and there is zero chance of getting mugged or attacked or robbed. That's why women like Taiwan, they feel totally safe there from crime, rape, and stalkers.

4. The people there are humble, not arrogant or egotistic or as toxic as Americans are.

I am back in Taiwan now and after being in the US, I appreciate some things about it more, like the above.
Number 1,2,3 same as South Korea and Japan, but those are just perks. What's the use of them if people and culture sucks?
Number 4: Taiwanese people seems humble but there are plenty of articles you have wrote that the people of Taiwan are really soulless reptilians.. granted the other three below are from 2012.. bit outdated.

https://blog.happierabroad.com/2022/05/ ... endly.html - Why Taiwanese are unfriendly cold anti social people.
viewtopic.php?p=364364 - DHL Taiwan scam
viewtopic.php?t=12438 -Taiwanese women sucks
viewtopic.php?t=15807 -why Taiwan sucks except food and safety.
https://blog.happierabroad.com/2013/01/ ... sucks.html - why Taiwan sucks in happiness, romance and social life.
Well they are important perks, because eating out is a pleasure and food is a part of life. Asians tend to have only two passions - food and money. lol. The thing is, in the US restaurant meals cost around 14 dollars now and they also want tips and add taxes to the bill on top of that. So it's a total ripoff. If you eat out a lot, this perk saves you a lot of money and you don't feel the impact on your wallet. So it's important.

Yeah NE Asia is a social hell. I didn't deny that. But the thing is, a lot of people don't thrive on social connection, love and romance like I do. Many people are practical and only care about food and shelter and money. Most Asians are like that too it seems. So they aren't like me. For them, Taiwan is great for those reasons listed above.

Also, keep in mind that when you are in the US for too long, you will even appreciate Taiwan for all the good things above. Because the US is toxic and never gives you peace of mind and likes to put you under constant stress. So even Taiwan feels stress free by comparison. I've come to appreciate Taiwan more now after being in the toxic stressful US for months.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

@Winston

Well ok Boss. I will give benefit of the doubt that Taiwan is still better than America like you said. Even though YOU have written many articles that Taiwan sucks in social life, women and romance.
I still have massive respect towards you and your site. Thanks for letting me write here. This site is the last island of Free Speech on the Internet.

Well I am not like the other simple minded stereotypical Asians who just like food and money. If I have belonged in such groups, I wouldn't even be here. :D . Please, Please don't categorize me as such!

I am more of a nonconformist, critical thinker, creative, Latin soul type, who had a misfortune of belonging to the Korean race. Koreans are just as rigid, cold and anti social as your Taiwanese counterparts plus the needless amount of ego, insecurity, and aggression towards each other.
I don't really care if South Korea dies out because the people and the culture really sucks there. I don't even consider it as my homeland.
Their birthrate is the LOWEST on this planet. About 0.74 now. Way worst than Taiwan and Japan.

Well we all know that U.S sucks. You and other users have written thousands of threads about that. I just want to say NE countries are good in healthcare and infrastructure but don't expect the people to be authentic and soulful than in America. Like you said.. Asians only care about food and money. No offense, people like you and me will be considered "oddities" or "weirdos" in NE Asia. I recalled that you have written a thread about one of your Taiwanese cousins and you wrote that they are bunch of cold conformist robots who only cared about money and status. What do you expect those people will think about people like you and me?

Here's the link- viewtopic.php?f=10&t=22672 - How come my Asian cousin never have problem in America?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Have u noticed that in America the matrix never lets u have peace of mind? It always gives u something to worry or stress about or get frustrated about non-stop. Definitely toxic. Must be totally demon infested or archon infested. I heard that's what the archons want is to bring everything down to the lowest vibration.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

@Winston

Yep.. Maybe. The matrix also resides in NE Asia. People are always stressed and super frustrated there too.
You notice in Taiwan, Japan and South Korea. All the food and money will not ease their suffering there.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Tommy Tan announces he will be moving to Europe.

Tommy Tan explains why Winston Wu is correct about America being socially disconnected.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Tommy Tan outlines 7 big problems in America that no one addresses.

7 Big Problems No One Focuses on or Talks About in America. (Leaving the US is the best choice)

In this video I talk about all my wisdom about these 7 different problems no one talks or focus on to fix in America: here are “7 big Problems No-One Focus or talk about to fix in America” not even the American media or News talk about these 7 big problems in America:
-
1. American Culture is an antisocial culture it’s more of a consuming consumerism culture & Materialistic culture also a business type unfriendly culture.
-
2. Depression & mental illness problems: about 17.3 million adults in America have depression problems rate & about 42.5 million adults have social anxiety disorder. This is a high rate problem! But in other countries people don’t have these problems at all that’s bizarre.
-
3. Loneliness & Isolation problems in the US which causes human unhealthy disconnection of a relationship either with a family or trying to meet new people to become friends with! & this is call “TRUE FORCE LONELINESS” America has a lot lonely people which is why the US has the highest Public mass shooters than other countries! Due to feeling bad,unworthy & not good enough for social society in the US.
-
4. Lack of mental health, spiritual health, relationship & physical health development of higher growth problems in the US.
-
5. Americans don’t travel abroad A LOT only few travel abroad to learn new culture & history also see new environments. Europeans travel solo 10x more than Americans since Americans have to become a slave to there jobs all day long & not get enough days breaks or weeks break to travel like the Europeans do! Europeans work less hours & get more holiday breaks to travel to learn & explore.
-
6. Americans are competitive & aggressive more than foreign people of the culture such as money,materialism, power,status,conformity & the rat race problem in the US
-
7. Dating scene in America is horrible for men! There are a lot of lonely single frustrated men in America! But by buying plane ticket to go abroad it’s much easier to meet & date women abroad!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

February 26th, 2023, 10:09 pm
@Winston

Yep.. Maybe. The matrix also resides in NE Asia. People are always stressed and super frustrated there too.
You notice in Taiwan, Japan and South Korea. All the food and money will not ease their suffering there.
Yeah NE is workaholic and repressed too. But cost of living is lower and you don't have to tip or pay taxes in restaurants. Also people say that the culture in Korea and Japan are interesting, more interesting than Taiwan. So NE Asia is good to visit as a tourist. Btw you forget something. When people become soulless zombies, they don't really suffer because they lose their ability to feel. So they are not like us. You have to have a real soul to suffer. A soulless person only has superficial suffering when they lack money or food. That's the definition of an organic portal. There's no divine spark or inner existential struggle.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

February 26th, 2023, 9:28 pm
@Winston

Well ok Boss. I will give benefit of the doubt that Taiwan is still better than America like you said. Even though YOU have written many articles that Taiwan sucks in social life, women and romance.
I still have massive respect towards you and your site. Thanks for letting me write here. This site is the last island of Free Speech on the Internet.

Well I am not like the other simple minded stereotypical Asians who just like food and money. If I have belonged in such groups, I wouldn't even be here. :D . Please, Please don't categorize me as such!

I am more of a nonconformist, critical thinker, creative, Latin soul type, who had a misfortune of belonging to the Korean race. Koreans are just as rigid, cold and anti social as your Taiwanese counterparts plus the needless amount of ego, insecurity, and aggression towards each other.
I don't really care if South Korea dies out because the people and the culture really sucks there. I don't even consider it as my homeland.
Their birthrate is the LOWEST on this planet. About 0.74 now. Way worst than Taiwan and Japan.

Well we all know that U.S sucks. You and other users have written thousands of threads about that. I just want to say NE countries are good in healthcare and infrastructure but don't expect the people to be authentic and soulful than in America. Like you said.. Asians only care about food and money. No offense, people like you and me will be considered "oddities" or "weirdos" in NE Asia. I recalled that you have written a thread about one of your Taiwanese cousins and you wrote that they are bunch of cold conformist robots who only cared about money and status. What do you expect those people will think about people like you and me?

Here's the link- viewtopic.php?f=10&t=22672 - How come my Asian cousin never have problem in America?
Wow you sound like a lot like me too. How do your relatives and cousins and other Asians treat you or see you as? Do they think you are odd too and don't know what to make of you?

Have you been to Korea? I do like Korean food such as kimchi and all those spicy red vegetables that their side dishes have, and the spicy soups too, and the rice stonepots.

I heard Korea is similar to Taiwan in that the people are very cold and cliquish and narrow. The girls especially are like that since women tend to reflect their culture and are super conformists and follow all trends no matter what. I notice that Korean girls make no eye contact and look super cold too, similar to Taiwanese girls. How do you vibe with that? Basically they are very: cold, cliquish, narrow minded and judgmental. These are all the qualities that are the opposite of me. It makes them impossible to connect with. How do their boyfriends connect with that?

Moreover, the small percentage of westernized NE asian girls are into white guys, not asian, so even with them, I am out of luck. It's a no win scenario. How do you solve that? By going to SE Asia I guess.

I never said Taiwan was good for dating, romance or social life. I just meant it had some practical benefits over America. Of course low cost of living is an important benefit because it affects your money and pocketbook. You can eat out without draining your wallet.

With NE Asians and Americans, you can act totally normal and say nothing unusual, yet they still won't like you for some reason. It's like they instinctively feel that you are on a different wavelength. Some guys also have this intangible force that repels women in cliquish countries even if they do or say nothing wrong. I'm sure you've all noticed this?

Natural_Born_Cynic
Veteran Poster

@Winston

My relatives and cousins don't really care. They are too busy surviving in Korea. But they do want me to settle and get married and live a life similar to them. Quite ironic.. because their live just sucks.

Of course.. I been to Korea many times when I was young. I don't go to Korea right now because of COVID. I am a Korean American who can speak Korean, live in Korean town(rent is cheaper there), watch the Korean news and youtubers, work in a company where I have to deal with hundreds of Korean costumers, have been to Korean church many times(It sucks, all they care about is "money and food" not spirituality), etc. So I have experience from both Korean and American side. I used to be have some love to my country, but that have faded out because many of my sour and bad experiences with my own people.

Yes, Korea is very similar to Taiwan except it is a competitive hellhole for it's own people. Koreans have to literally "cannibalize" or undermine each other just to get a good job, good housing, women, etc. All the K Pop, K film, K drama you see is bunch of crap and it's plastic fiction.
In Korea, you also have to always aggressive and know how to fight really well(act like a pissed off tough guy) or else they will step on you like shark smelling blood. Well I think Taiwan doesn't have that... They are just robotic and cold like the Japanese..

The entire country is like a "squid game" or "blood sport" for native koreans. Foreigners, especially white foreigners are excluded from the game and they will be used and paraded as a honorary "white monkey" who loves korea in Korean media. In contrast, South East Asians especially filippinos will be treated like subhuman dogs in some korean sweatshop or ESL shop. It's true...

The Korean women are lot like Taiwanese women except most of them gets plastic surgeries and most of their personality can be described as "histrionic", "cold", "psychopathic" and "whiny". They think that is cute! Ha! I don't really have particular love for Korean women. Most of them sucks and you can't even hold a deep spiritual, philosophical conversation with them.. you just can't! And most of them have body of a emaciated 16 year old girls, so I am not sexually attracted to them either.

Yes, Korea do have nice food and infrastructure. But the cost of living is steadily increasing for Korea too. Their rent keeps getting higher and higher because not enough arable lands and Korea is 2/3 mountain terrain and Korea has 51 million people. Most of the population is concentrated in the Capital city of Seoul. It's getting really difficult to make ends meet and lot of Koreans fall in debt. I don't about Taiwan's condition but at least it isn't overcrowded..

Yes.. you mentioned Taiwan is not good for romance, dating, social life. Similar to South Korea.
Yes. I don't mix well with other Koreans. They always like to undermine, judge, talk lot of crap, and backstab each other.
Me and South Korea is like oil and water. Would've been happier if I was born as a Spaniard, Italian, or in Northern Europe.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Winston wrote:
February 26th, 2023, 10:02 pm
Have u noticed that in America the matrix never lets u have peace of mind? It always gives u something to worry or stress about or get frustrated about non-stop. Definitely toxic. Must be totally demon infested or archon infested. I heard that's what the archons want is to bring everything down to the lowest vibration.
Winston come on, this has all been done by you know. It's real simple America developed over 70% of the modern world and now our rulers are done here and are going to use that tech to create the one world slave state. look what is going on in China, there is a podcast on BitChute called EyesWatchin that is done once a week and it is really good. He shows a clip where in China they are using a system to where you have to smile for the digital facial recognition system to open the door.
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Great new list by Tommy Tan about the pros and cons of America. Says it all.

•Wut the US is (good) for:
1. Working @ job to make money
2. Consuming a lot of materialism
3. Religious freedom
4. Freedom to vote-I never care about voting it doesn’t matter to me.
5. Freedom to own guns-it don’t accomplish anything GOOD.
6. Freedom to protest-sometimes it doesn’t CHANGE anything
-
•Wut the U.S. is (Bad) for:
1. Lack of Historical Real Authentic Traditional Culture
2. Lack of train & bus transportation like in Europe
3. Lack of (Modern Dating) Choices for many men
4. Lack of (Modern Sex & Romance) for Many men
5. Lack of Walking & bicycle road for many people like in Europe
6. Lack of many (healthy foods) for low cost price
7. High cost of living for renting or owning a home NOW more than the 50s-90s era
8. Lack of freedom to do what you want to do or love to do if you have to work more hours & days @ ur job
9. Millions of people are in debt w/ government
10. Police brutality, harassment & bullying
11. Many Mass public & school shooters-Tis is why Americans shouldn’t have freedom to own guns
12. U.S. Lacks Historical artful buildings like Europe
13. Expensive gas price
14. Lack of freedom to naturally connect & socialize with strangers to make real friends
15. Lack of freedom to naturally connect & talk to women

josephty2
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty2 »

Winston wrote:
September 11th, 2023, 9:24 pm
Great new list by Tommy Tan about the pros and cons of America. Says it all.

•Wut the US is (good) for:
1. Working @ job to make money
2. Consuming a lot of materialism
3. Religious freedom
4. Freedom to vote-I never care about voting it doesn’t matter to me.
5. Freedom to own guns-it don’t accomplish anything GOOD.
6. Freedom to protest-sometimes it doesn’t CHANGE anything
-
7. Getting grants & scholarship for college and getting bachelor's, masters, phd

I agree, voting isn't that useful if you live in a state that isn't a purple state. (Half Democrat half Republican)

Guns are not useful because self defense is difficult to argue in a legal setting, plus even if you manage to get non guilty, you still don't have the other things

Genuine Protests, where a person gets arrested for it, are generally last resort of desperation. It rarely changes anything. Most people don't have the charisma or talent like rosa parks or mlk. There's a lot of fake protests, where people are angry over things like politics and recent legislation or news.
Winston wrote:
September 11th, 2023, 9:24 pm
•Wut the U.S. is (Bad) for:
1. Lack of Historical Real Authentic Traditional Culture
2. Lack of train & bus transportation like in Europe
3. Lack of (Modern Dating) Choices for many men
4. Lack of (Modern Sex & Romance) for Many men
5. Lack of Walking & bicycle road for many people like in Europe
6. Lack of many (healthy foods) for low cost price
7. High cost of living for renting or owning a home NOW more than the 50s-90s era
8. Lack of freedom to do what you want to do or love to do if you have to work more hours & days @ ur job
9. Millions of people are in debt w/ government
10. Police brutality, harassment & bullying
11. Many Mass public & school shooters-Tis is why Americans shouldn’t have freedom to own guns
12. U.S. Lacks Historical artful buildings like Europe
13. Expensive gas price
14. Lack of freedom to naturally connect & socialize with strangers to make real friends
15. Lack of freedom to naturally connect & talk to women
Yep agree
Winston wrote:
February 28th, 2023, 12:28 am
February 26th, 2023, 9:28 pm
@Winston

Wow you sound like a lot like me too. How do your relatives and cousins and other Asians treat you or see you as? Do they think you are odd too and don't know what to make of you?

Have you been to Korea? I do like Korean food such as kimchi and all those spicy red vegetables that their side dishes have, and the spicy soups too, and the rice stonepots.

I heard Korea is similar to Taiwan in that the people are very cold and cliquish and narrow. The girls especially are like that since women tend to reflect their culture and are super conformists and follow all trends no matter what. I notice that Korean girls make no eye contact and look super cold too, similar to Taiwanese girls. How do you vibe with that? Basically they are very: cold, cliquish, narrow minded and judgmental. These are all the qualities that are the opposite of me. It makes them impossible to connect with. How do their boyfriends connect with that?

Moreover, the small percentage of westernized NE asian girls are into white guys, not asian, so even with them, I am out of luck. It's a no win scenario. How do you solve that? By going to SE Asia I guess.

I never said Taiwan was good for dating, romance or social life. I just meant it had some practical benefits over America. Of course low cost of living is an important benefit because it affects your money and pocketbook. You can eat out without draining your wallet.

With NE Asians and Americans, you can act totally normal and say nothing unusual, yet they still won't like you for some reason. It's like they instinctively feel that you are on a different wavelength. Some guys also have this intangible force that repels women in cliquish countries even if they do or say nothing wrong. I'm sure you've all noticed this?
South Korea, I'm sure you would have to learn the language, because it is nothing like North Korea.

I think it's obvious that had you went to Taiwan instead of Russia during the 90s/00s you would've perceived the place differently. Obviously you're a different age and obviously the time - 2023 is very different.

Someone say an Asian American man in their 20s can prepare for NE Asia. First of all they are not vegetarian so they have access to vitamin B12. If they are fluent in the language of origin they can spend time on learning the other things that matter. Even if not, at least they have the correct thing to focus on.

On a case by case basis:

Liking Mickey mouse can be useful if you have someone who is infj that hopefully you and them get along with. It's obvious none of your friends back in your childhood are infj.

Prozac and the other medication after that probably made you went abroad and you dated a Vietnamese American woman and Robin as a result. Prozac increases isfj and istp which is a mix of Bruce lee and "normie". Unfortunately the girl that had reciprocate because of the medication you took, you had absolutely no chemistry with. Basically a waste of time, especially since in America many people who broke up don't contact their exes.

Personality-database.com

It might not entirely so bad, your story was extremely useful for the viewers and users of this website.
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.
yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

February 28th, 2023, 7:12 am
@Winston

My relatives and cousins don't really care. They are too busy surviving in Korea. But they do want me to settle and get married and live a life similar to them. Quite ironic.. because their live just sucks.

Of course.. I been to Korea many times when I was young. I don't go to Korea right now because of COVID. I am a Korean American who can speak Korean, live in Korean town(rent is cheaper there), watch the Korean news and youtubers, work in a company where I have to deal with hundreds of Korean costumers, have been to Korean church many times(It sucks, all they care about is "money and food" not spirituality), etc. So I have experience from both Korean and American side. I used to be have some love to my country, but that have faded out because many of my sour and bad experiences with my own people.

Yes, Korea is very similar to Taiwan except it is a competitive hellhole for it's own people. Koreans have to literally "cannibalize" or undermine each other just to get a good job, good housing, women, etc. All the K Pop, K film, K drama you see is bunch of crap and it's plastic fiction.
In Korea, you also have to always aggressive and know how to fight really well(act like a pissed off tough guy) or else they will step on you like shark smelling blood. Well I think Taiwan doesn't have that... They are just robotic and cold like the Japanese..

The entire country is like a "squid game" or "blood sport" for native koreans. Foreigners, especially white foreigners are excluded from the game and they will be used and paraded as a honorary "white monkey" who loves korea in Korean media. In contrast, South East Asians especially filippinos will be treated like subhuman dogs in some korean sweatshop or ESL shop. It's true...

The Korean women are lot like Taiwanese women except most of them gets plastic surgeries and most of their personality can be described as "histrionic", "cold", "psychopathic" and "whiny". They think that is cute! Ha! I don't really have particular love for Korean women. Most of them sucks and you can't even hold a deep spiritual, philosophical conversation with them.. you just can't! And most of them have body of a emaciated 16 year old girls, so I am not sexually attracted to them either.

Yes, Korea do have nice food and infrastructure. But the cost of living is steadily increasing for Korea too. Their rent keeps getting higher and higher because not enough arable lands and Korea is 2/3 mountain terrain and Korea has 51 million people. Most of the population is concentrated in the Capital city of Seoul. It's getting really difficult to make ends meet and lot of Koreans fall in debt. I don't about Taiwan's condition but at least it isn't overcrowded..

Yes.. you mentioned Taiwan is not good for romance, dating, social life. Similar to South Korea.
Yes. I don't mix well with other Koreans. They always like to undermine, judge, talk lot of crap, and backstab each other.
Me and South Korea is like oil and water. Would've been happier if I was born as a Spaniard, Italian, or in Northern Europe.
You're f***ed then aren't you? :lol:

Do you think the (white) yanks want another gook in their midst any more than the 'niggers' you despise do? The one hilarious thing racist Asian-Americans never seem to get is that you will never be sat with the white man at their table - ever - unless you are a cute female of your persuasion of course - what more do you need to do and you are still treated as the 'model minority' see, the reason whites 'fear' African Americans is because they fight for their rights and everyones elses (or at least they did) also whereas you lot don't do that which is why nobody allies with you - the reason why you're there - thank the African American (and Jewish) civil rights movement - if not for them you would be stuck in Korea still, hating your life as much as you do now.

You're not wanted anywhere - what's left, man? Tell me - of your miserable life.