Forum Updates and Changes Announcements

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

chat room

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Updates:

- I spent a lot of time today putting up a Podcast file directory on this site that serves as an index of our podcast files. It contains a list of all our podcast files, not just the ones with me, but with Steve Hoca, Mark Davis, and others as well. The files appear as links you can click on and listen to or download. You can browse the file directory at this link:

http://www.happierabroad.com/podcasts/

In my experience, IE browser simply downloads the mp3 files. But Google Chrome and Firefox browsers will stream the files directly through the browser.

- The description of each podcast is on the new podcast page here:

http://www.happierabroad.com/podcasts.php

However, I put more podcast files in the directory than are described on the podcast page, so they can be stored for safekeeping and referenced in the future. And also so browsers can play them for fun.

- I've redirected two of the main pages on this site to new ones. The interviews.php page has been redirected to podcasts.php. And film.php has been redirected to videos.php.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Winston wrote:Updates:

- I spent a lot of time today putting up a Podcast file directory on this site that serves as an index of our podcast files. It contains a list of all our podcast files, not just the ones with me, but with Steve Hoca, Mark Davis, and others as well. The files appear as links you can click on and listen to or download. You can browse the file directory at this link:

http://www.happierabroad.com/podcasts/

In my experience, IE browser simply downloads the mp3 files. But Google Chrome and Firefox browsers will stream the files directly through the browser.

- The description of each podcast is on the new podcast page here:

http://www.happierabroad.com/podcasts.php

However, I put more podcast files in the directory than are described on the podcast page, so they can be stored for safekeeping and referenced in the future. And also so browsers can play them for fun.

- I've redirected two of the main pages on this site to new ones. The interviews.php page has been redirected to podcasts.php. And film.php has been redirected to videos.php.
Wheres my chat?
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Jester »

Winston thank you for the podcast directory.

Really appreciated.
"Well actually, she's not REALLY my daughter. But she does like to call me Daddy... at certain moments..."
WindowLicker
Freshman Poster

Post by WindowLicker »

I'm interested in the locked expat forum. How do I get the perms to post there?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

WindowLicker wrote:I'm interested in the locked expat forum. How do I get the perms to post there?
PM Zboy1 and explain to him why you are qualified to join.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
WindowLicker
Freshman Poster

Post by WindowLicker »

Winston wrote:
WindowLicker wrote:I'm interested in the locked expat forum. How do I get the perms to post there?
PM Zboy1 and explain to him why you are qualified to join.

I don't have a special reason why I am qualified, though. I am just interested in it.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Updates:

- I've placed follow buttons to all our social media pages, including Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, YouTube and Vimeo, at the top right corner of the forum. You can click on them to follow us there.

- I've changed the share buttons in the header of the forum to buttons that look nicer. Please click on them to share your favorite forum threads.

Thanks,
Winston

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Winston wrote:Updates:

- I've placed follow buttons to all our social media pages, including Facebook, Twitter, Google Plus, YouTube and Vimeo, at the top right corner of the forum. You can click on them to follow us there.

- I've changed the share buttons in the header of the forum to buttons that look nicer. Please click on them to share your favorite forum threads.

Thanks,
Winston
What's going on with the chat room and when will you use my graphic I want to see it on the homepage :D
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Update:

I've put a latest podcasts box in the top right of the home page. Now you can see the latest podcasts on the home page, as well as the latest blog posts and forum topics.

Check it out:

http://www.happierabroad.com

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I'm sorry WindowLicker, but your racism will not be allowed on that forum. It will cause too many tensions there...
WindowLicker
Freshman Poster

Post by WindowLicker »

zboy1 wrote:
I'm sorry WindowLicker, but your racism will not be allowed on that forum. It will cause too many tensions there...
OK, fine with me.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Update:

The banner on the home page has been replaced with the new version created by Eurobrat. Check it out.

http://www.happierabroad.com

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

New Board Announcement:

At MrPeabody's request, I've just created a board about seeking foreign brides, for marriage minded discussions only.

viewforum.php?f=48

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Miscellaneous Website Updates

Post by Winston »

The forum has been upgraded to the latest phpbb version. To view some of the new features of this forum, see here:

viewtopic.php?f=33&t=24873