Interviewees needed for Steve Hoca Show!

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Winston
Site Admin

Interviewees needed for Steve Hoca Show!

Post by Winston »

To all experienced expats here (e.g. Ladislav, Mr S, Nate, Contrarian Expat, etc.):

I just did a new interview with Steve Hoca. This time we got into deeper questions and issues about dating abroad for men. I will post the link to it when it gets archived. After the show I told Steve that I'd look for other expats in my forum for him to possibly interview and get other perspectives from.

So if any of you are interested, PM me with your email to give him or contact number. He can do the interview over Skype, which would cost nothing. You do not have to give your full name or details about yourself personally, if you wish to remain anonymous. You will just be asked about your experiences and advice to other men interested in Global Dating.

Steve is a good guy, smart, a truth seeker, and interested in our cause and discoveries. You will like being interviewed by him. I hope he will set up a channel at blogtalkradio.

Anyhow, if interested, PM me.

Thanks,
Winston
Last edited by Winston on April 28th, 2014, 2:39 am, edited 3 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

starkeep
Freshman Poster

marrage and pi culture

Post by starkeep »

8) i agree foreign women are more wanting an american guy. But i am very worried about the illegitimatecy in the pi maybe as high as 80 percent or more. Maybe one of the reasons is many want someone to support them because no child support in the pi. So sometimes people fall in love in us or
foreign but in this day and age a prenuptual is a must.
fed up
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
Ladislav and I just did an interview together with Steve Hoca. You can find it archived on the interviews page here:

http://www.happierabroad.com/podcasts.php

Anyone else here interested in interviewing with Steve about Global Dating? Must have some experience abroad and some advice to share.

Thanks,
Winston
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne