Steve Hoca interviews Ladislav and Winston

Announcements and site updates.
Forum rules
Welcome. If you are new here, please read the Forum Rules.
Winston
Site Admin

Steve Hoca interviews Ladislav and Winston

Post by Winston »

Hi all,
I've received the file of me and Ladislav's recent interview with Steve Hoca and uploaded it to this site. Please listen to it. It turned out well and we shared a lot of educational and informative things about Global Dating and Living for newcomers to the overseas world. Here is the link. Left click on it to listen directly through your browser if you are using Google Chrome browser. Or right click to download as file.

http://www.happierabroad.com/podcasts/L ... erview.mp3

Let me know what you think.

We are preparing a version for YouTube as well. I'll let you know when that's uploaded.

Thanks,
Winston
Last edited by Winston on August 7th, 2014, 6:23 pm, edited 4 times in total.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

dano
Freshman Poster

Re: Winston and Ladislav's dual interview with Steve uploade

Post by dano »

Winston wrote:Hi all,
I've received the file of me and Ladislav's recent interview with Steve Hoca and uploaded it to this site. Please listen to it. It turned out well and we shared a lot of educational and informative things about Global Dating and Living for newcomers to the overseas world. Here is the link. Left click on it to listen directly through your browser. Or right click to download as file.

Let me know what you think.

We are preparing a version for YouTube as well. I'll let you know when that's uploaded.

Thanks,
Winston
Thanks, for posting the interview Winston, I really enjoyed listening to it. I liked Ladislav's comment, " There are more good looking men than good looking women in America". Its surprising just how few people, men and women realize this.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

I've received the file of me and Ladislav's recent interview with Steve Hoca and uploaded it to this site. Please listen to it.

Winston
Brilliant! Excellent work guys. I really enjoyed listening to the whole interview.

Winston - Thanks for coordinating and setting it up. Much appreciated.

Ladislav - You came across as very authoritative and smooth with a strong grasp of the big picture. You should host your own radio talk show or teach at a university, lol.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

I should clarify something about links to MP3 files. In Firefox and IE browsers when you left click on them, it simply downloads them. But in Google Chrome browser, when you left click on them, it streams them through the browser and plays them right there. I am on Google Chrome right now, so that's what I experienced. I didn't know that it wouldn't be the same in Firefox and IE. I wish they would make it so that it was.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Hi Rock,
Thank you for taking the time during your vacation to listen to the interview. Yeah it went well. But when I listened to it, I kept thinking "I should have made this point at that moment. It would have been appropriate and relevant!" It's funny how your hindsight is always clearer than when you are doing it live.

The three of us had good chemistry and worked well together. We should do another interview like that again. There are so many topics to cover.

Hope you can do an interview with him sometime too, Rock, since you have so much to share as well.

Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

Yeah, I found it interesting to listen to that interview as well. Many good points were mentioned.

I hope that Steve will indeed take the plunge and visit the Philippines. I was happy because I could hear him starting to shake off the chains of the thought control of the American media. He had the usual questions about crime and violence abroad. But in fact few other countries have as much violent crime as the US does. In most countries, you just need to take intelligent precautions to avoid getting your stuff stolen or getting ripped off. Although the American media tries to make you believe that the moment you get off the plane in a foreign country that Osama Bin Laden will be chasing you with a loaded RPG, but the reality is quite different. In fact, most Americans who are able to suspend their prejudices for a moment would be amazed to see how normal many people are in other countries. We're all human and we all basically have the same needs and the same desire for happiness.

Anyway, I hope that Steve reads up a bit about the Philippines and has a great trip!
sarahot2020
Freshman Poster

Post by sarahot2020 »

very nice.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Update:

I've simplified the link to Ladislav's interview by changing it to this:

I've updated the former link above accordingly.

Ladislav is a great talker with a lot of knowledge and should be interviewed more.

Mr S
Veteran Poster

Post by Mr S »

Rock wrote:
I've received the file of me and Ladislav's recent interview with Steve Hoca and uploaded it to this site. Please listen to it.

Winston
Brilliant! Excellent work guys. I really enjoyed listening to the whole interview.

Winston - Thanks for coordinating and setting it up. Much appreciated.

Ladislav - You came across as very authoritative and smooth with a strong grasp of the big picture. You should host your own radio talk show or teach at a university, lol.
He does currently teach at a university and has done so in the past as well.
"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Ladislav and Winston's dual interview with Steve Hoca!

Post by Winston »

I put Ladislavs interview with steve hoca up on YouTube.

[youtube]https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=as2HIJXbcBw[/youtube]