Why did HA's Google Rankings (SERP) drop and how to bring it back?

Discussions computers, internet and mobile technology (cell phones, smart phones, iPads).
StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Re: Why did HA's Google Rankings (SERP) take a nosedive?

Post by StanfordGuy »

Shemp wrote:
May 15th, 2020, 7:04 am
StanfordGuy wrote:
May 14th, 2020, 6:35 pm
Shemp wrote:
May 11th, 2020, 9:11 pm

Look at how far Stryker got in the past few years.
Lol, how far did Stryker get last year? When you google his name, you get German medical devices company
He's operating under UkraineFusion.com as his forum (he banned me there for denouncing some of those wife seekers as idiots) , I'm with Cupid YouTube videos and HeartRocket.com dating service. I have a dim view of the idea of bringing Ukrainian wives to the West, but lots of guys want that and Stryker is getting paid to help them find a Ukrainian wife. The name Stryker is just his screen name and was never intended to have SEO value. He used to post here under that name before going out on his own.
Yeah, I already know that. Do you think any of those properties are getting any real traffic? :lol: However, he's probably doing a lot better than Wilson!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

StanfordGuy wrote:
May 15th, 2020, 11:38 pm
Shemp wrote:
StanfordGuy wrote:
Shemp wrote:

Lol, how far did Stryker get last year? When you google his name, you get German medical devices company
He's operating under UkraineFusion.com as his forum (he banned me there for denouncing some of those wife seekers as idiots) , I'm with Cupid YouTube videos and HeartRocket.com dating service. I have a dim view of the idea of bringing Ukrainian wives to the West, but lots of guys want that and Stryker is getting paid to help them find a Ukrainian wife. The name Stryker is just his screen name and was never intended to have SEO value. He used to post here under that name before going out on his own.
Yeah, I already know that. Do you think any of those properties are getting any real traffic? :lol: However, he's probably doing a lot better than Wilson!
Why do u say that dumbass? His sites dont get much traffic and neither do yours. This forum gets a lot more traffic than you and strykers site combined. Your forum is empty remember? Its not even active. Why doesnt anyone post there except you?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why has HA's Google Rankings (SERP) taken a nosedive?!

Post by Winston »

Update:

Ok i just got done uploading a file with a lot of malicious backlinks in it to my google webmaster tools using the disavow links tool. Hopefully that will remove our penalties and restore some of our traffic and ranking, according to what Neil Patel said. But it may take a few weeks for Google to remove the penalties.

If anyone with a website also wants to check for any malicious backlinks from spam sites pointing to them, you can use the semrush backlinks audit tool below. It will allow you to find the malicious links and export them into a file to upload to google webmaster tools to disavow links the links from consideration.

https://www.semrush.com/analytics/backlinks
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

Winston wrote:
May 16th, 2020, 12:18 am
StanfordGuy wrote:
May 15th, 2020, 11:38 pm
Shemp wrote:
StanfordGuy wrote:
Shemp wrote:

Why do u say that dumbass? His sites dont get much traffic and neither do yours. This forum gets a lot more traffic than you and strykers site combined. Your forum is empty remember? Its not even active. Why doesnt anyone post there except you?
How much did your members spend the past year on your site? He probably has one or two guys to subscribe to his service. That means he managed to make some money. How much hast thou made? In Ukraine alone we have made more than $20,000

Also, I told you before, we 're not relying on forums and using them in a totally different way. You use yours as a slow speed chat room. We use ours for refinement of content.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

PAG,
I don't receive money from any HA forum members dummy. Have you seen me ask anyone for money? I receive money from advertisers, sponsorships and affiliate commissions and ebook sales. I said that years ago. I don't make as much as I did before, but I still do pretty good. I make enough to live independently in the Philippines or Thailand. I have other revenue streams besides this site too.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw PAG. Why do you really have it out for me? You act like me and HA have nothing good to offer, no pros, only cons. Isn't that totally one sided? Shouldn't a reasonable man list both pros and cons of anything? Why do you act like we are all bad and suck in every area and have nothing good going for us? Why are you so negative? Why don't you give credit where credit is due like reasonable men do?

If you're that negative PAG, and you love to bring others down, never up, then I don't get why any girls would like you. What's your appeal? You aren't even a positive person, and not even a likable person like Morgan Freeman. You got no natural charm or charisma. So why would any girl like you?

Are airhead girls into pompous narcissists like you? Is it because you keep putting them down and making them feel low and insecure, so they fight to gain your approval? Isn't that a PUA tactic called negging and way outdated too? It would only work on the most insecure girls. You'd also have to deal with a lot of drama too.

You don't even have any charm or charisma on video. So why would any girls like you? What's your appeal PAG? I don't get it. You aren't even naturally likable like Morgan Freeman.

StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

Winston wrote:
May 17th, 2020, 9:43 pm
PAG,
I don't receive money from any HA forum members dummy. Have you seen me ask anyone for money? I receive money from advertisers, sponsorships and affiliate commissions and ebook sales. I said that years ago. I don't make as much as I did before, but I still do pretty good. I make enough to live independently in the Philippines or Thailand. I have other revenue streams besides this site too.
That was a rhetorical question :lol:
StanfordGuy
Freshman Poster

Post by StanfordGuy »

Winston wrote:
May 17th, 2020, 11:25 pm
Btw PAG. Why do you really have it out for me? You act like me and HA have nothing good to offer, no pros, only cons. Isn't that totally one sided? Shouldn't a reasonable man list both pros and cons of anything? Why do you act like we are all bad and suck in every area and have nothing good going for us? Why are you so negative? Why don't you give credit where credit is due like reasonable men do?

If you're that negative PAG, and you love to bring others down, never up, then I don't get why any girls would like you. What's your appeal? You aren't even a positive person, and not even a likable person like Morgan Freeman. You got no natural charm or charisma. So why would any girl like you?

Are airhead girls into pompous narcissists like you? Is it because you keep putting them down and making them feel low and insecure, so they fight to gain your approval? Isn't that a PUA tactic called negging and way outdated too? It would only work on the most insecure girls. You'd also have to deal with a lot of drama too.

You don't even have any charm or charisma on video. So why would any girls like you? What's your appeal PAG? I don't get it. You aren't even naturally likable like Morgan Freeman.
You're like a guy in a boat with a giant hole in it...that's the most pressing issue. Nevermind the nice deck chairs and buffet items.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Well geez PAG. Why dont u help me seal the holes in my boat then? Instead of sitting there and mocking me? Why dont you make yourself useful and help our movement?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw PAG. It doesn't look like changing domain names and using 301 redirect to it from here, would change anything. See below.

https://www.elevated.com/the-ultimate-3 ... seo-guide/
My Page Used To Rank #1 But Google Penalized It, Can I Redirect It?
Be aware that if you have pages that have been penalized by Google, 301 redirects won’t save you. If you 301 redirect a penalized page, that penalty can follow the redirect into your new URL.

People have tried to game the system through redirects before. So much so that we feel Google takes longer to acknowledge major redirects these days in an effort to avoid spam redirects.
https://vitalstorm.com/migrating-website-moving-guide/
Usually, a site migration won’t affect your SEO rankings in any significant way. When you migrate a site properly, you want to make sure to set up redirects properly so people and search engines know where to find you. When you do this, you are basically telling people and algorithms that you are the exact same company, just with a new domain/website.

Keep in mind that this will bring along all of your search engine rankings and Google penalties (if you have them.)

Many people believe that by changing and moving their website, they may be able to escape Google penalties that have accrued over the years such as suspicious backlinks, keyword stuffing, cloaking, ads, and link spam (read more about outdated SEO tactics that may get your site penalized). Unless you are specific about your intents, Google will know that you are the same company and carry over their flags and penalties for your new site.
Should you redirect a penalized site to your new site?

For most sites, you will want to properly set up redirects and convince people and search engines that you are the same company, just with a new location. If you are trying to escape penalties and bad signals, speak with a professional first.

If one of your goals is to get away from Google penalties, you probably don’t want to redirect your penalized domain to the new, unpenalized one.

We get this question a lot and it really depends on the severity of your algorithmic or manual penalty. You want to weight the costs and benefits of redirecting a penalized site to a new domain. In addition to the rankings and redirects that carry over, the penalties will also follow. In most cases, it’s better to start over from scratch with an unpenalized domain.

Unfortunately, you won’t be able to fool Google if you simply set up a new domain with the exact same site design, content, resources, etc. If you simply want to get away from the penalties while keeping the exact same site, most likely, Google will be able to tell and continue to pass along the penalties and bad signals.

Google will re-crawl your new domain and see that it is the same site. The only way to get away from an old spammy domain that has been tacked with penalties is by getting a complete new site design and fresh content. This will take more time, but at least you won’t be wasting your time by continuing with a strategy that won’t fool Google.

Plus, your new site redesign and content will probably be a lot better than the old site.

Recovering from Google penalties is difficult and time-consuming, which is why we highly recommend hiring a reputable web design and marketing company to help you with your site migration.

As Google continues to safeguard their search engine results from quick-fix SEO methods—so-called “black-hat” techniques—the internet has become a better place. Nevertheless, many businesses may have received the short end of the stick by hiring a “black-hat” SEO company that participated in these extinct SEO tactics.

While there is a lot of debate among SEO professionals as to whether it’s better to fix the old, penalized site or migrate to a new site, it’s best to speak with a professional about the specific website in question. Sometimes, the penalties aren’t so bad and it may be a better to fix rather than replace. Other times, it’s a lot faster and easier to replace rather than to fix.

For a website and SEO consultation, give us a call or fill out our online form.

Will a site migration help your search engine rankings (SEO)?

A site migration, in itself, won’t help with search engine rankings. It won’t eliminate search engine penalties either (unless you start from scratch and eliminate all redirects).

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Some mods that are supposed to turn the forum links into SEO friendly permalinks. But they may be outdated and not work with the latest version of the forum. We will just have to try them and see. Any of you know anything about this?

https://tas2580.net/downloads/phpbb-seo-url/

https://github.com/tas2580/seourls

https://github.com/phpbb-seo/usu/

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why did HA's Google Rankings (SERP) drop and how to bring it back?

Post by Winston »

Ok I did some experiments on Google and found something interesting. When I copied and pasted whole paragraphs from the Rooshv forum into Google, it usually brought up the Rooshv thread in the top of search results. So I guess their forum isn't as penalized or devalued as ours is. For example, if you copy and paste this paragraph from a Rooshv thread into Google:
After twelve years on Mybb, the time has come to change forum software to Xenforo, which has more features and is better maintained by its developers. I will be making this change on Monday, May 4 starting around 11am EST. The forum will be offline until the job is complete, about 3-8 hours. All forum posts, private messages, and attachments will be transferred over.
You will see the thread it came from at the top of Google search results, which is this:

https://www.rooshvforum.com/threads/for ... 020.37339/

When I tested the same thing with this forum, the results weren't as good. A few of the threads could be found by copying/pasting paragraphs from them, but most threads didn't show up unless I put "happierabroad" into it as well. That's very sad and bad. Shame on Google.

However, the good news is that when I tested this with our blog articles at: https://blog.happierabroad.com the results were better. Google was able to find many of the blog articles when I copied and pasted paragraphs from it. Perhaps the blog ranks better because it uses permalinks, like Rooshv forum does? That seems to be the deciding factor that makes the difference.

The good news here is that this means that if the permalinks are the deciding factor, and allow us to be ranked good still, then this site may not be as devalued as I thought. I don't know. I will have to run more tests and see. Or change this forum into mybb or xenforo and have every thread turn into permalinks to see if that would make the difference.

Another thing I noticed is that Google isn't indexing every post, not even in the Rooshv forum. It seems to be indexing the first page of the thread only, and usually the top half or top portion of each thread. Not every post or page in the thread. I heard that long ago, that Google tends to index the top portion of each page, not all of it. Is that true? Or only true for forums? I tested this theory with some popular blogs and Google was able to find the bottom text of the blogs ok. So maybe this only applies to forums?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Check this out folks. This is crazy. For some reason, even though PAG's Culture Whiz site is a piece of shit and junk and has an almost zero domain score, Google treats it as if it were a top notch multi-million dollar corporate site and ranks it on the FIRST page for almost every search term! Why is that? How is he able to deceive and manipulate Google like that? Just by having permalinks and structured HTML5, as he claims? That's all? If it was that easy, why doesn't everyone do that? Let me show you what I mean.

If you Google "friendship in Russia" PAG's article appears on the FIRST page of Google for such a generic term which should be very hard to rank high for.

https://culturewhiz.org/articles/friendship-russia

If you Google "dating in Russia" which should be a very competitive phrase, Culture Whiz STILL ranks on the first page with it!

https://culturewhiz.org/articles/dating-russia

Even if you Google something very generic, like "the people of Colombia" PAG still ranks on the first page! WTF?!

https://culturewhiz.org/articles/people-colombia

He also ranks on the first page for "Cultural Differences Between Russians and Americans" alongside other sites that are way better than his.

https://culturewhiz.org/articles/notice ... -americans

Holy cow! How the F is he doing that? Especially with a piece of shit site that has no traffic, few backlinks, very little content, and an almost zero domain score? Is there some secret trick he's using? How is it that easy to manipulate Google? Just by using structured data and HTML5 and permalinks, as he claims?

I should ask a top SEO expert like Neil Patel if he can figure out what tricks PAG is using to rank a shitty site so high as if it were a corporate multi-million dollar site. Aren't you all curious about this too?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

So much trouble to research articles like this. You guys are lucky you don't have to do this.

How to Increase Organic Traffic to Your Site
https://blog.alexa.com/how-to-increase-organic-traffic/

How To Get Google To Crawl and Index Your Website Fully
https://www.hobo-web.co.uk/how-to-get-g ... ite-fully/

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Oh well, at least if you google this term "culture whiz presents wife hunting abroad" you will see this site as the first hit, as well as "winston wu about me" or "taiwan girls worst personality" lol. At least we rank for something even if it's totally obscure. lol