Google/Facebook/Twitter censoring conservative, right wing websites (including us?)

Discussions computers, internet and mobile technology (cell phones, smart phones, iPads).
Winston
Site Admin

Google/Facebook/Twitter censoring conservative, right wing websites (including us?)

Post by Winston »

Check this out. Even mainstream news magazines like USA Today and US News say that Google is censoring right wing conservative views and websites.

https://www.usatoday.com/story/opinion/ ... 248099002/
Google claims to value free expression and a free and open internet, but there is overwhelming evidence that the Big Tech giant wants the internet to be free and open only to political and social ideas of which it approves.

“Google & others are suppressing voices of conservatives and hiding information and news that is good. They are controlling what we can & cannot see. This is a very serious situation-will be addressed!” President Trump tweeted last month.

Google has directly targeted Republicans

The president is absolutely right.

During the 2016 presidential campaign, Google was accused of manipulating search results to favor Hillary Clinton’s candidacy. Also, research at Harvard University found that Google’s search rankings are not objective, and in 2017, the company was fined billions of dollars by the European Union for manipulating search results.

Google also maintains at least nine shadowy blacklists that affect what the public sees when using its search engine.

When it’s not manipulating the internet to prevent users from viewing right-wing content, Google is directly attacking that content. A report by The Daily Caller News Foundation revealed that Google’s fact-checking service “fact-checked” only conservative news websites, and that in many cases, these fact-checks were outright wrong. What does it say about the fact-checker when its fact-checking is biased and incorrect?

Sometimes, the tech giant just attacks conservatives directly. In one infamous example, a Google search result listed “Nazism” as an official ideology of the California GOP. North Carolina Sen. Trudy Wade, a Republican, was shocked to discover that the top search result for her name returned a photo labeling her as a bigot.

If something vaguely conservative and intellectually stimulating manages to get past Google’s content gatekeepers, they just remove it. YouTube, which is owned by Google, routinely demonetizes, restricts and censors conservative content. One target of YouTube was Dennis Prager’s PragerU, which had 40 of its videos restricted. Prager sued the social media video giant this year following these unfounded restrictions. YouTube has also been known for banning pro-life videos.

Google’s eager adoption of the role of censor should come as little surprise. Eric Schmidt, the executive chairman of Google’s parent company, Alphabet Inc., has a demonstrated track record of combining the role of Democrat activist with his job.

Google and YouTube shape our online reality

WikiLeaks emails revealed that Schmidt worked directly with the Clinton campaign in 2016 and was instrumental in forming “The Groundwork,” an online startup company created to help Clinton win the election. He was also seen wearing a “staff” badge at the Clinton election night party.

While President Barack Obama was in office, Google kept a cozy relationship with the White House. Google representatives attended White House meetings more than once a week during the first seven years of Obama’s presidency, and almost 250 individuals left government service to work for Google or vice versa while Obama was in office. The Obama administration may also have squashed an antitrust investigation into the company.

Of course, the problem with Google extends well beyond Eric Schmidt. As the saga of James Damore showed, the political bias at Google is institutional.

Google’s nefarious activities should concern not just conservatives and Republicans, but every American who values free speech and a truly free and open internet.

Google’s broad and pervasive role in the lives of almost every American today cannot be overstated. More than 90 percent of all online searches are conducted through Google or YouTube. The media giant’s video-sharing site has 1 billion active users a month, many of whom go there to learn and share conservative ideas only to find their quest for knowledge subverted by faceless ideologues.

Google is clearly manipulating and controlling the political narrative in favor of Democrats and the left, and silencing conservatives and Republicans. A company with such power and influence cannot simply be allowed to play the biased gatekeeper of political discourse.

Americans who believe in a truly open society and internet won’t stand for it any longer.

Brad Parscale is the campaign manager for Donald J. Trump for President. Follow him on Twitter: @parscale
https://www.usnews.com/opinion/articles ... -regulated
GOOGLE, INC., ISN'T just the world's biggest purveyor of information; it is also the world's biggest censor.

The company maintains at least nine different blacklists that impact our lives, generally without input or authority from any outside advisory group, industry association or government agency. Google is not the only company suppressing content on the internet. Reddit has frequently been accused of banning postings on specific topics, and a recent report suggests that Facebook has been deleting conservative news stories from its newsfeed, a practice that might have a significant effect on public opinion – even on voting. Google, though, is currently the biggest bully on the block.

When Google's employees or algorithms decide to block our access to information about a news item, political candidate or business, opinions and votes can shift, reputations can be ruined and businesses can crash and burn. Because online censorship is entirely unregulated at the moment, victims have little or no recourse when they have been harmed. Eventually, authorities will almost certainly have to step in, just as they did when credit bureaus were regulated in 1970. The alternative would be to allow a large corporation to wield an especially destructive kind of power that should be exercised with great restraint and should belong only to the public: the power to shame or exclude.

If Google were just another mom-and-pop shop with a sign saying "we reserve the right to refuse service to anyone," that would be one thing. But as the golden gateway to all knowledge, Google has rapidly become an essential in people's lives – nearly as essential as air or water. We don't let public utilities make arbitrary and secretive decisions about denying people services; we shouldn't let Google do so either.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Google censoring conservative, right wing websites (including us?)

Post by Winston »

More proof that google censors right wing, conservative content and news sites. From a google whistleblower and ex-employee.

https://www.christianpost.com/news/chri ... veals.html
A former Google employee has gone public with claims of election manipulation, intimidation, and political bias at the hands of the tech giant, including the “blacklisting” of certain websites, including The Christian Post.

On Wednesday, investigative journalism group Project Veritas released an interview in which whistleblower Zachary Vorhies reveals he delivered roughly 950 pages of documents to the Department of Justice’s Antitrust division demonstrating that Google manipulated its algorithms in a way that biased its search engine against conservative media, Christian media and nonprofit groups, and Republicans.

A Google employee for eight years, Vorhies — who refers to his situation as “David and Google,” a reference to the Old Testament story of David and Goliath — said he decided to come forward after realizing something “dark and nefarious” was going on with the company.

“I saw that they were making really quick moves ... that they were intending to sculpt the information landscape so that they could create their own version of what was objectively true,” he said. “I realized that they were going to not only tamper with the elections, but use that tampering with the elections to essentially overthrow the United States.”
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow even the Wall Street Journal claims that Google is censoring and blacklisting right wing, conservative sites, as well as favoring big businesses.

https://www.dailymail.co.uk/sciencetech ... eport.html
Google 'DOES blacklist sites, has targeted conservative news sites and changes its algorithms to favour big businesses,' claims new report - despite the tech giant's denials

The Wall Street Journal claims Google has been blacklisting sites
It also claims that conservative publications have been blacklisted
The WSJ claims that Google made algorithmic changes in favour big businesses over smaller ones including on behalf of a major advertiser, eBay
They claim the blacklist policy instructs engineers, known as 'maintainers', to focus on sites that actively aim to mislead
A Google spokesperson said the company does 'not manually determine the order of any search result'

Google is secretly blacklisting certain sites to prevent them appearing in search results - despite publicly denying doing so - according to an investigation.

yick
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by yick »

I didn't know being 'happier abroad' is a right-wing, conservative stance. :?
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

yick wrote:
May 27th, 2020, 8:22 pm
I didn't know being 'happier abroad' is a right-wing, conservative stance. :?
Its not. But the views and content expressed on this forum are alt right views. Not politically correct. Anyone can see that. We don't cowtow to feminists and SJWs.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow Trump is taking action against online censorship by tech giants! See below.

https://banned.news/2020-05-28-anatomy- ... c-230.html

https://www.newstarget.com/Files/EO-Pre ... orship.pdf
Anatomy of President Trump’s executive order to end political bias by the tech giants and challenge Sec. 230 (plus 10 urgent action items)

A draft of President Trump’s impeding executive order that targets the censorship and political bias of the tech giants has been leaked online. You can view the draft at this link from NewsTarget.com (PDF), which ironically is banned by Facebook and all the other tech giants.

This article summarizes the key points of the executive order, which stands as the first real action President Trump has taken against the extreme censorship that has been pursued for years by the techno-fascists from Silicon Valley.

For the record, we have called for a suspension of all elections until a period of one year has elapsed after free speech is restored in America, arguing that democracy cannot function in a fair and free manner without protections for the freedom to speak, read, post and share. The tech giants have systematically and maliciously targeted conservatives, Trump supporters, Christians and pro-liberty individuals with extreme censorship, and their fraud is so complete that they deny they are engaged in censorship at all.

josephty2
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty2 »

I think Google censored Donald Trump because he is siding with people of Blood Type A+, B+, AB+. Also his communication style seems to want to expose people of Blood Type O-, O+, AB-, A-, B-.

(My intution is not gonna make sense).

ALso because Donald Trump has been bullied too much in childhood, but what is particalry interesting is I suspect his Candid/(Sanity score I make up) is "worse than average" which is what I call "poker face IQ" . Trump is smart in every category but lower _Q than average in this category which means is rather dangerous to the Democrats/Rich Elite. I suspect Miles Mathis also belongs in this category and people like TheLogicJunkie (youtube).
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Winston wrote:
May 28th, 2020, 12:29 pm
Wow Trump is taking action against online censorship by tech giants!
It is just the usual pathetic cuckery from Trump. He is not going to do anything.

https://dailystormer.su/trump-signs-com ... companies/
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

josephty2 wrote:
May 28th, 2020, 8:18 pm
I think Google censored Donald Trump because he is siding with people of Blood Type A+, B+, AB+. Also his communication style seems to want to expose people of Blood Type O-, O+, AB-, A-, B-.

(My intution is not gonna make sense).

ALso because Donald Trump has been bullied too much in childhood, but what is particalry interesting is I suspect his Candid/(Sanity score I make up) is "worse than average" which is what I call "poker face IQ" . Trump is smart in every category but lower _Q than average in this category which means is rather dangerous to the Democrats/Rich Elite. I suspect Miles Mathis also belongs in this category and people like TheLogicJunkie (youtube).
Isn't Trump being censored because he's not a liberal and not controlled by the secret societies, as Newt Gingrich said? He's not in the NWO club, that's why right? It's pretty obvious. Wow how do you remember the LogicJunkie? He was here ages ago. What does blood type have to do with this?

Trump's Tweet:
https://twitter.com/WhiteHouse/status/1 ... 8112601089
https://twitter.com/realDonaldTrump/sta ... 0898459655

josephty2
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty2 »

Winston, what you think of as liberal, is basically:

"someone with a better childhood than republicans/conservatives but still able to bully people"

I'm sure you encountered a Democrat voter who thinks he/she is better than you. But if the Democrat is bullying you and you're not doing anything than ...

In contrast someone like Miles Mathis considers a liberal more differently, he considers most Americans (80%) as conservative while an example of who he considers liberal is Mike Adams/TheHealthRanger.

In terms of "liberal" we should consider the word "typical Democrat voter" as more appropriate.

Donald Trump happens to be similar to that guy in special education class, definitely "unpopular in high school" but is able to get a lot of power.

Trump is someone who upsets Democrat voters because they the typical Democrat voters, are too distracted with day to day life, and their ideals of not being able to convince their (Republican voter) father or grandfather to see things their way, such as buying the latest iPhone or befriending one of their friend who happens to be African American, or something like that.

Also, with blood types, https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Blood_typ ... by_country

It is entirely possible that blood types' personality theory could explain even cultural differences. Notice South Korea and Japan have very similar blood type distribution. Yet USA is very different distribution.

I also keep mentioning blood type because you are blood type O-, you have quite in common with the typical American. However the negative O blood type seems to be more rare in East Asia compared to USA, which I'm wondering if Asia is right for you? I mean, I'm starting to think that the reason girls like you in East Asia is probably because the negative blood types have a weird personality of their own, and because you are on a travel visa from the US, the Asian government workers can't do anything with you because you don't rebel or complain about the East Asian governments.

China, Mainland
O+ 47.7%
A+ 27.8%
B+ 18.9%
AB+ 5.0%
O- 0.28%
A- 0.19%
B- 0.1%
AB- 0.03%

Taiwan
O+ 43.9%
A+ 25.9%
B+ 23.9%
AB+ 6.0%
O- 0.17%
0.1%
0.01%
0.02%

United States[40]
O+ 37.4%
A+ 35.7%
B+ 8.5%
AB+ 3.4%
O- 6.6%
6.3%
1.5%
0.6%

Look at the statistics. Your blood type O-, in Taiwan, is so rare, (0.17%) compared to US (6.6%) chances are if you didn't immigrate to the US at early age, you would've been killed in Taiwan!
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Google/Facebook/Twitter censoring conservative, right wing websites (including us?)

Post by Winston »

US Senate Hearings against Facebook and Twitter over claims of censorship during election. Senators grill Zuckerberg.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

josephty2 wrote:
May 29th, 2020, 4:17 pm
Look at the statistics. Your blood type O-, in Taiwan, is so rare, (0.17%) compared to US (6.6%) chances are if you didn't immigrate to the US at early age, you would've been killed in Taiwan!
I think you misunderstand me. I never said I was blood type O-. I said I was O+. O positive, not negative. I thought I might be Rh negative since I fit a lot of their traits, but apparently not. Something in my soul must be different.

It is true I don't fit into Asian culture. It's too conformist, narrow, materialistic and pragmatic. I'm not all about money like Asians are. Nor am I a collectivist. But Southeast Asia is more fun and has a more positive vibe though. The reason Asian women like me primarily is because of money and also because I have a good easygoing vibe that SE Asians like. But generally yeah I fit and vibe with European cultures better.

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Google/Facebook/Twitter censoring conservative, right wing websites (including us?)

Post by Winston »

Ted Cruz slams Twitter exec over censorship of election fraud tweets.

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Tucker Carlson exposes why Silicon Valley is allied with the Democrats. The reasons are very corrupt.