Anyone try those new Virtual Reality headsets yet?

Discussions computers, internet and mobile technology (cell phones, smart phones, iPads).
Winston
Site Admin

Anyone try those new Virtual Reality headsets yet?

Post by Winston »

Have any of you tried one of those new Virtual Reality headsets yet?

https://www.theguardian.com/technology/ ... s-games-vr

I'm thinking of getting one. There are cheap ones on Ebay where you just stick your phone in. Are those ok?

How do you get videos or games for those? And do you need the remote controllers for them too? I saw one in the mall before and it was interesting. In the VR videos, you can look all around you 360 and up and down too and it feels like you are actually there.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
xiongmao
Veteran Poster

Re: Anyone try those new Virtual Reality headsets yet?

Post by xiongmao »

Yeah I went with my students to a trade fair when I worked in Zhejiang. It was one of the highlights of my year. I made them make a video of the event. Some of the girls were on a virtual reality stall. One girl had a go at a zombies 3D game and started screaming. It was hilarious. Well she thought she was definitely there.

I have a bit of a secret fetish for beat saber girls - check out Lilqbunny.

Imagine Modern Warfare's Infected in virtual reality. It would be awesome!
I was Happier Abroad for a while but Covid killed that off.
Fed up with being foreveralone.jpg? Check out my comprehensive directory of dating sites.
Love Chinese girls? Read my complete guide to Chinese dating.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Anyone try those new Virtual Reality headsets yet?

Post by Winston »

Check out this Virtual Reality on YouTube where you can walk around a spaceship. I think it only works with VR goggles, but you can use your mouse to scroll right and left.

Welcome to the future. Here is sci-fi starship VR 4K ambience. You can inspect this room, notice the old picture on the wall. Maybe you decide to walk along the corridor or come back to the bedroom and choose a some book and go to bed.... And just enjoy 8D sound effect of spaceship...

Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne