PAG claims RACE doesn't exist! Do you guys agree?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Winston
Site Admin

PAG claims RACE doesn't exist! Do you guys agree?

Post by Winston »

PAG claims on his weird website that race doesn't exist. See below. Do you guys agree?

https://culturewhiz.org/faq/race

Race

There is no scientific definition of race. Modern people are differing mixtures of multiple separate SPECIES of archaic humans. In other words, humans are all mongrels. Different traits vary more or less independently instead of clustering. There is a wide consensus that the racial categories that are common in everyday usage are socially constructed, and that racial groups cannot be biologically defined. Up to about a century ago, everyone in the United States and Britain who wrote about "race" assumed that the Irish were clearly a separate and inferior "race," as distinct from the obviously superior English. Today everyone who deals with "race" assumes that Irish and English are the same "race." Since the second half of the 20th century, the associations of race with the ideologies and theories that grew out of the work of 19th-century anthropologists and physiologists has led to the use of the word itself becoming even more problematic. It's a common fallacy for people to think "race" is synonymous with human variation/diversity, when it isnt whatsoever. The whole Caucasoid, Negroid, Mongoloid schemes is rooted in typology. The typological framework of delineating races in humans has no scientific or anthropological validity whatsoever and involves folk taxonomies based on perceived traits.

First used to refer to speakers of a common language and then to denote national affiliations, by the 17th century race began to refer to physical (i.e. phenotypical) traits. The term was often used in a general biological taxonomic sense, starting from the 19th century, to denote genetically differentiated human populations defined by observable characteristics. However, scientists now consider biological essentialism obsolete, and generally discourage racial explanations for collective differentiation in both physical and behavioral traits. People who believe that we should treat "race" as subspecies fail to recognize, that if that were the case, there would be very large blocks of empty spaces in PCA and MDS Plots signifying the variation. We do not observe this, instead every single population on the planet, clusters closely in an uninterrupted fashion.

We humans belong to the same species and same subspecies, i.e. the same race. The reason why we belong to the same race, is because there's not a sufficient amount of genetic differentiation between human populations to proper structure them into racial groups. EVERY HUMAN is 0.1% or less different from EVERY HUMAN in ANY population. The genes that account for racial differences (skin, hair, eye color, etc.) number only a few. That's less than a dozen out of the thousands of genes that can vary between one human and the next. That means that, while two people can both have the same color of skin, hair, and eyes, and look very similar, that similarity is only superficial. They may actually be more genetically different from each other than they are from a person of a different race. This is especially true in Africa, where human populations sport a much higher genetic diversity than anywhere else in the world. This means, for example, an Italian and an Eskimo can be more genetically similar than two people in Africa living only a few hundred miles away. And, for example, a person from the Bantu ethnic group is actually more closely related to and more genetically similar to Eurasians than to someone from the Khoisan or Hadza ethnic groups, even though the Bantu, Khoisan, and Hadzabe are all sub-Saharan Africans.

Variation is clinal not fixated, anthropologists and geneticists recognize that the selective pressures responsible for human phenotypic variation, occurs in gradients, incrementally over long periods of time over geographical region(s). In fact, there is more within (intra-genetic) differences than there are between (inter-genetic) differences between humans. In other words, a person's physical features are fluid, not fixated. Even the early anthropologists of the 19th Century knew this at some subconscious level, and that's why kept creating more and more arbitrary subraces.

While some researchers sometimes still use the concept of race to make distinctions among fuzzy sets of traits, others in the scientific community suggest that the idea of race often is used in a naive or simplistic way, and argue that, among humans, race has no taxonomic significance by pointing out that all living humans belong to the same species, Homo sapiens, and subspecies, Homo sapiens sapiens. Race has often been replaced by other words which are less ambiguous such as populations, people(s), ethnic groups, or communities, depending on context.

So what are you?

What we always recommend is that if you insist on labeling people by groups then do by national/geographical means."That Kenyan guy over there" makes a lot more sense then saying "that black guy over there". Not to mention the latter would be a subjective and inaccurate label. Especially considering being "black/white" etc is completely relative to the nation and culture one lives in. Being "white" 100 years ago meant something completely different then that it means today.

Today (outside of a few small circles) race is used in a social/political manner by the masses and not biological. The question of what race you belong to is a spurious one, since in Genetics, Taxonomy and Zoology, a race is the lowest taxon ranking any organism can achieve. If you want to learn more about genetic ancestry, I highly recommend you order a DNA test from 23andMe or AncestryDNA. You can harmonize your ethno-cultural identity with what your genetic ancestry is and then categorize yourself in accordance to that. There may be no races, but we can still pinpoint people's ancestry in accordance to their geographical area(s) of origin.

Sources
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Archaic_h ... ern_humans
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: PAG claims RACE doesn't exist! Do you guys agree?

Post by Moretorque »

This was all a play when the human genome was done being mapped as they marched Bill Clinton out over 20 years ago and had him say because the gene pool was so closely related there really wasn't such a thing as race. When TPTB know practically all life on earth is fairly closely related by genes so it is a lie done by the elite because they had big plans going way back to mix all the races together except for their totally superior Ashkenazi gene pool which is a direct link to God and the rest of us come from apes of course with the link through our heavenly father daa black man...

You can have very small DNA differences between different groups of people and have big differences in the end result because of the those slight DNA differences.

Of course race exist, look at a Cha waa waa and a Great Dane dog and you are going to tell me those are the same at all ? They are definitately different breeds and the same goes for race in humans...
Last edited by Moretorque on May 25th, 2020, 11:19 am, edited 2 times in total.
Time to Hide!
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yeah I agree race exists. But how do you define race? Isn't it a bit nebulous? And why do many black people like to believe that race doesn't exist? What's their motive for wanting to believe that?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Blacks have always had the stigma of being called less than human so of course they are going to be angry or have inferior feelings on the subject.

It is kinda irrelevant now with the planet being such a small place, people were locked in areas for thousands of years so I can understand how all the different races developed. From what I understand and can see Asians are trying to keep their blood lines pure which I can understand but my feeling is evolution knows what it is doing better than we humans in alot of ways. Look at what Tiger Woods did as a youth, it's hard to argue with the base coat of our DNA. Do you think if he was 100 % Asian that would have happened ? I don't think so, but of course the our father base coat part took over and said wait a minute I got a pile of cash some rocks so bring on the whores...... and that be that... Look what that kid just did that was half black for the KC Chiefs, I did not think there could be a replacement for Tom Brady coming up and this kid won the SB in a fashion way more powerful than Tom Brady did as a young man... That was some amazing $hit... You look at how talented that base coat can be mixed right so in general I am for it and how you define race to me does not matter because it really is a thing of the past.
Time to Hide!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Winston wrote:
May 25th, 2020, 8:51 am
Yeah I agree race exists. But how do you define race? Isn't it a bit nebulous? And why do many black people like to believe that race doesn't exist? What's their motive for wanting to believe that?
Most blacks insist that race exists and feel themselves a superior race in many regards, just unfairly treated in a historical context.

It is white leftists who create the race does not exist malarkey. This suits their globalist agenda and they spread this lie at Harvard, Stanford and other universities which is why PAG parrots that lie.

Any physician knows that race is very relevant in terms of diagnosis and treatment of individuals. Certain races present symptoms differently, and respond to treatments very differently.

Race is also relevant physiologically and anyone who played sports at a high level knows this. Things from twitch fibers in musculature, to skeletal structure, to buoyancy are all impacted by racial differences.

I also think that certain races have epigenetic characteristics from thousands of years of historical experience.

Does this mean I think some races are better than others? No. I think that one’s race gives him a natural deck of cards that might be either a good hand or a bad one depending on the circumstances, but a skilled player at the game of life can play that hand to the point of very high success. Poorly skilled players will lose the life game regardless of their race.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

But that is kinda the problem with mixing blacks from Africa with modern cultures, they left Africa and created all the other races so when those races go back to Africa it's a time machine. Trying to get somebody from an 80,000 thousand year old culture and mindset and adapt them to a modern 1st world living arrangement that they created 80,000 thousand years later is a tough thing to ask from the much older ancestors...
Time to Hide!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Moretorque wrote:
May 25th, 2020, 1:33 pm
But that is kinda the problem with mixing blacks from Africa with modern cultures, they left Africa and created all the other races so when those races go back to Africa it's a time machine. Trying to get somebody from an 80,000 thousand year old culture and mindset and adapt them to a modern 1st world living arrangement that they created 80,000 thousand years later is a tough thing to ask from the much older ancestors...
Then how do you explain Nigerian-Americans dumbass? 29% of them have graduate degrees and they have a median income of $62,000 while the national median income is $57,000. I understand they do very well in the UK also.

These Africans you look down upon are running circles around you in terms of success in America.

https://www.ozy.com/around-the-world/th ... you/86885/

Oh but let me guess... These facts and figures are made up by the evil ZOG to make poor, untalented whites like you feel bad about yourselves, right? :roll:
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
May 25th, 2020, 3:23 pm
Moretorque wrote:
May 25th, 2020, 1:33 pm
Then how do you explain Nigerian-Americans dumbass? 29% of them have graduate degrees and they have a median income of $62,000 while the national median income is $57,000. I understand they do very well in the UK also.

These Africans you look down upon are running circles around you in terms of success in America.
out ZOG...
https://www.ozy.com/around-the-world/th ... you/86885/

Oh but let me guess... These facts and figures are made up by the evil ZOG to make poor, untalented whites like you feel bad about yourselves, right? :roll:

There are alot of different groups of Africans in Africa, I will research it in more detail. Africa is a big place overall as land mass goes...

One thing I do know is they do have lower standards in US colleges for blacks admission and yes ZOG does decide that... I punched in Average IQ for Nigeria and it said 84.
Last edited by Moretorque on May 25th, 2020, 4:05 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Moretorque wrote:
May 25th, 2020, 3:57 pm
One thing I do know is they do have lower standards in US colleges for blacks admission and yes ZOG does decide that...
Gotta love when actual facts disprove the retarded thinking of morons...... :lol:

By the way, there are no lower standards for FINISHING university! The stat shows 29% with GRADUATE degrees to boot. I recognize that you aren't likely to have gone beyond high school, but do you even know what that means?

So if your "whiteness" is your only possible point of pride, it is time for my Mr. Needle to meet your Mr. Balloon.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

May 25th, 2020, 4:03 pm
Moretorque wrote:
One thing I do know is they do have lower standards in US colleges for blacks admission and yes ZOG does decide that...
Hey dumbass..... There are no lower standards for finishing university you idiot. The stat shows 29% with GRADUATE degrees to boot. I recognize that you aren't likely to have gone beyond high school, but do you even know what that means?

So if your "whiteness" is your only possible point of pride, it is time for my Mr. Needle to meet your Mr. Balloon.
Hey the average IQ for Nigeria is 84, yaa that does sound like a interesting deck of cards in action. Alot of your intelligent white males are opting out because of debt and the way they are treated in colleges today. Is it affirmative action and social engineering ?

If they lower the standards for admittance I can Imagine there are other interesting things going on while they attend for degrees...
Last edited by Moretorque on May 25th, 2020, 4:57 pm, edited 3 times in total.
Time to Hide!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

May 25th, 2020, 12:47 pm
I think that one’s race gives him a natural deck of cards that might be either a good hand or a bad one depending on the circumstances, but a skilled player at the game of life can play that hand to the point of very high success. Poorly skilled players will lose the life game regardless of their race.
Ah yes, the usual pathetically lame attempt to claim standing around being handed gibs by the government for being black is some kind of monumental personal achievement. You must be very insecure.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Moretorque wrote:
Gotta love when actual facts disprove the retarded thinking of morons...... :lol:

By the way, there are no lower standards for FINISHING university! The stat shows 29% with GRADUATE degrees to boot. I recognize that you aren't likely to have gone beyond high school, but do you even know what that means?

If I am wrong fine, I have no problem with that. One minute ago I just had a conversation with a retired Astro Physicist from UF and he told me they never once graduated one black with a doctoriate in the nearly 30 years he was there from 1979 to 2008. Physics has the highest IQ of all degrees by far and when he started teaching at Yale in the 60's to when he retired in 2008 he claims the colleges were a remnant intellectually of what they were when he started and I think what you are saying is great but from what he will tell you college ain't much today in the way of smarts as it was when he started his carrer.
Last edited by Moretorque on May 25th, 2020, 7:01 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Time to Hide!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Then how do you explain Nigerian-Americans dumbass? 29% of them have graduate degrees and they have a median income of $62,000 while the national median income is $57,000.
They are the pick of the bunch and possibly of mixed race.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:
May 25th, 2020, 6:26 pm
Then how do you explain Nigerian-Americans dumbass? 29% of them have graduate degrees and they have a median income of $62,000 while the national median income is $57,000.
They are the pick of the bunch and possibly of mixed race.
I am reading about this right now, the reason being is because I live in a strictly college town in Florida at UF. If Nigerians are doing well I think that is great.
Last edited by Moretorque on May 26th, 2020, 8:43 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Moretorque wrote:
May 25th, 2020, 4:08 pm
Moretorque wrote:
Hey dumbass..... There are no lower standards for finishing university you idiot. The stat shows 29% with GRADUATE degrees to boot. I recognize that you aren't likely to have gone beyond high school, but do you even know what that means?

Hey the average IQ for Nigeria is 84, yaa that does sound like a interesting deck of cards in action. Alot of your intelligent white males are opting out because of debt and the way they are treated in colleges today. Is it affirmative action and social engineering ?

If they lower the standards for admittance I can Imagine there are other interesting things going on while they attend for degrees...
Your initial point was that blacks from Africa could not adapt in America or Western cultures. You were proven wrong (as usual), so you try to make excuses for why white males can't hack it. The intelligent white males actually make it through. It's just the losers like you who fail out and become crybabies.