Anti-Multiculturalism

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Rock
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Rock »

ladislav wrote:Switzerland is doing very well and it has 4 languages, not even two. The secret? They are educated an cultured people and are all called Swiss. Any Swiss citizen is called Swiss. No diversity is celebrated. Just being Swiss.
Well there seems to me to be a significant cultural divide between the predominantly German, French, and Italian speaking areas. Its almost like visiting 3 separate countries. They hardly seem unified to me. And the country is quite shady. I believe they stole a lot of money from WWII victims, have helped countless criminal elements launder money, and actively promoted massive tax evasion schemes to Europeans and Americans for decades. Their key banks have been through the wringer with US DOJ and the largest European governments over the last few years. Please don't glorify the Swiss.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

zboy1 wrote:I have to agree with the original poster wrote on here. I'm Asian American and I have lived here almost all of my life, and yet, I do not feel as if I am a part of this society or accepted by other races here. I've always thought that multiculturalism was B.S. because even though there was all of this talk about 'diversity' and 'acceptance' being promoted everywhere, I could literally see and feel the racial tension and the hatred people had for each other.

It didn't make sense to me then, and it still doesn't make sense to me now. In fact, I think race relations are even worse than when I growing up in the 80s and early 90s. I never really felt like I belonged in this country, and that sense of alienation has never really gone away to this day. I wonder if I'm the only one to feel this way?...
You are one of a select few who is willing to admit this, but many would agree with you.

The US has to promote principles of diversity and tolerance to prevent from becoming a Yugoslavia of sorts. Trouble is that the diversity ethic has gone too far, just like feminism, and it is counterproductive.

The US is as tribal as any developed country can be.
polya
Junior Poster

Post by polya »

I'm amazed that a globalist like Sarkozy said multi-culturalism is a failure. Its sopposed to fail - to ruin welfare, create social problems and destroy the standard of living in Western countries. The Govt wants to get out of paying pensions and healthcare, so they use immigrants to drive up costs until the system can't cope & has to be dismantled.

Also, Western countries are the only tolerant ones - you try immigrating to Pakistan, Iran or Saudi Arabia - try spreading Christianity there & you'll get stoned, yet we have to put up with their dumb religions/culture/language here. Its really too late to stop now, so I hope we all have a great recession and a merry depression on our dive to the bottom.
"Woman is a violent and uncontrolled animal... If you allow them to achieve complete equality with men, do you think they will be easier to live with? Not at all. Once they have achieved equality, they will be your masters." Cato the Elder
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Re:

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

ladislav wrote:
September 23rd, 2011, 7:46 pm
The level might be vary depending on the situation but I think we all feel it. Some accept it, some block it out with booze or staying busy and keeping up appearances.
Some also gladly accept and embrace the apartheid and hang around with their "own kind". They also become bitter at "the world" - read US, because to them, it is the world, develop a wounded pride complex, start hating other races and treating them as enemies. This is not a good way to live your life. This is why yet some people choose to combine the US with some other countries in order to have a complete life and live outside that apartheid system.

Do not be fooled that the majority is happy and accepts other members. In many places in the US, out of state people are not treated well, and in the South they hate Northerners still. I was in Vermont once and it takes like 40 years for people in those states to accept an out of stater. Some never become accepted. Then, you have separation by age, money, class, interests and it just goes on and on and on. What minorities may view as a mainstream only looks like that. It is also very fragmented, so do not be fooled.

In any event, for many, the US is a cold, desolate place populated by grim and unfriendly people who doom them to life of never ending loneliness. In stark contrast with the friendly image they show on TV.

Here in the Philippines, ethnicity means very little as people simply do not have a social doctrine or a gov't educational system that promotes separation or multi culturalism. If anything, their gov't tries to promote unity of all citizens while it is the citizens who want to stick with their 120 different languages and cultures on their 7000 islands although even they are not so anal about it. For example, if anyone who speaks another language moves into a province that has an established tongue already, they will not be ostracized and not be told to get out.

I always compare the Philippine social system to the US and the former is so much more superior. Here are some more interesting characteristics:

1) Any citizen of the country has the right to call himself a Filipino. Native, naturalized, any color, any race. They do not have a box to check on any census whether people are Hispanic, black, etc.
2) Further ( non official) division has to do not with the blood or descent but with the language you use- if you speak say, the Visayan language ( even with an accent and as a non native) people will call you a Visayan and you can call yourself Visayan, too. No one will say otherwise.
This used to be the case with some American Indian tribes - if you say, spoke Lakota, you were a Lakota. End of the story.
3) In daily interactions as well as friendship, dating, marriage, ethnic/language divisions matter very little. And the concept of blood/race is either weak or simply non existent. People are not anal about these classifications.

Also, I must caution all those people who go abroad not to assume that only the US is this racist and other countries are nicer. God forbid you will make a wrong choice and end up in a land with worse racism than the US. So, choose your countries wisely.
I know this post is ages old, but this is a load of bullshit. For one I wouldn't call myself Filipino if I was living over there because that's not what I am. That's lying to yourself. Why not just go on and accept men being women then since this is what this fake phony bullshit sounds like. You can't just claim to be some ethnicity you weren't born into just because you live and reside in someone else's nation. That's literately an insult even if they don't say it is. What the hell do I look like a black man moving to Korea and then claiming to be Korean out right telling Korean people to their faces "hey man I'm Korean just like you because I live here and speak your language!". I would be out right bullshitting myself and bullshitting to other people's faces with that nonsense even if I could speak the language fluently, which I can't.

I'm a negro, mixed with Indian but still a negro non the less and I'm always going to be a negro to the day I die no matter what country I live in. End of story. The only reason Filipino's don't care is because they got conquered by the Spanish hell they don't even care that half their male population are men trying to be women and shit so I'm not surprised that they wouldn't care if someone came over there faking that they were Filipino just to fit in among the people that really are Filipino. I'm not fond of societies like this where people are just too damn accepting like that.

Fact is, people should be real about who they are, you can't change your racial identity just because you don't like the damn labels you were assigned with at birth after your dad dropped his seed in your mom. You are what you're born as, no amount of traveling and reading about other cultures and languages is going to change this either. When you said every citizen has a right to call themselves Filipino, I had to laugh brutally at this. A lot of Filipino's are low IQ idiots that live in extreme levels of poverty, take advantage of foreigners if they can get away with it, and have a bunch of men thinking they are women.

Most of them watch a lot of Western shit on tv too, so I wouldn't take any damn thing they say seriously. I mean it doesn't surprise me this is a country that elected an asshole tyrant. I mean why should I accept white people thinking they can be black just because they listen to rap music or the fact that self loathing white leftlist girls have discovered the ability to twerk their asses like black women now to appeal to black men that hate their own women in favor of fake white ratchet hoes? It's insulting, that's why I hate white girls thinking they can replace black women by imitating everything black women do. That shit isn't flattering. It's stupid and it's dumb and no matter how bad they want to be black women, they will always be white.
publicduende
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Anti-Multiculturalism

Post by publicduende »

I always compare the Philippine social system to the US and the former is so much more superior. Here are some more interesting characteristics:

1) Any citizen of the country has the right to call himself a Filipino. Native, naturalized, any color, any race. They do not have a box to check on any census whether people are Hispanic, black, etc.
2) Further ( non official) division has to do not with the blood or descent but with the language you use- if you speak say, the Visayan language ( even with an accent and as a non native) people will call you a Visayan and you can call yourself Visayan, too. No one will say otherwise.
This used to be the case with some American Indian tribes - if you say, spoke Lakota, you were a Lakota. End of the story.
3) In daily interactions as well as friendship, dating, marriage, ethnic/language divisions matter very little. And the concept of blood/race is either weak or simply non existent. People are not anal about these classifications
This is very true. But one easily forgets what kind of cultural melting pot the Philippine islands were, even before the Spanish colonisation. Because of the rich diversity in ethnicity and culture, I think it came natural to the average Filipino to judge people based on the only objective measure possible: wealth and power.

FIlipinos have a strong sense of social hierarchy built-in in their DNAs. Back in pre-colonial Philippines, the wealthy used to strut around wearing an inordinate amount of gold. The general populace was somehow made to believe that those jewels had magical powers and would kill instantly whoever would touch them, or their owners.

Even up to the present times, you are essential what you own. One could be a convicted child abuser, or a corrupted government official who has stolen millions of dollars from the state coffers: so long they can show off a villa in an exclusive part of town, or a large, luxury condo in a business district, they will never hear a single word of criticism towards your ill-gotten wealth, just praise and ass-licking. Because they are "up there" compared to the vast majority, and they deserve respect and obedience just because they're "up there".

When I came here and noticed this phenomenon, I naively thought it was a legacy of the American culture of materialism. Well, no, it goes much farther back.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Re:

Post by Yohan »

@WanderingProtagonist
WanderingProtagonist wrote:
June 24th, 2022, 2:57 pm

For one I wouldn't call myself Filipino if I was living over there because that's not what I am. That's lying to yourself. Why not just go on and accept men being women then since this is what this fake phony bullshit sounds like. You can't just claim to be some ethnicity you weren't born into just because you live and reside in someone else's nation. That's literately an insult even if they don't say it is.

What the hell do I look like a black man moving to Korea and then claiming to be Korean out right telling Korean people to their faces "hey man I'm Korean just like you because I live here and speak your language!". I would be out right bullshitting myself and bullshitting to other people's faces with that nonsense even if I could speak the language fluently, which I can't.

I'm a negro, mixed with Indian but still a negro non the less and I'm always going to be a negro to the day I die no matter what country I live in. End of story.
--------

Fact is, people should be real about who they are, you can't change your racial identity just because you don't like the damn labels you were assigned with at birth after your dad dropped his seed in your mom. You are what you're born as, no amount of traveling and reading about other cultures and languages is going to change this either.
I could not say it better, I am living among Japanese people since more than 40 years, but I am a white man from Central Europe and I will never be a Japanese by ethnicity.

As a fact, you might only claim to hold a certain citizenship - Korean, Philippine, Japanese etc. - regardless your ethnicity.

In my case, I am holding EU-citizenship, but I am also a Japanese permanent resident.
I am not a Japanese by ethnicity. Just look at me. It's ridiculous to claim otherwise.

A similar situation is about people of mixed ethnicity, like my 2 daughters, they are holding Japanese citizenship, are Japanese native speakers, even using legally Japanese names, but they have no problem to be of 50 % European, 50 % Japanese ethnicity.

Race, ethnicity does not mean anything to my family. We never had a problem about that anyway.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

I know this post is ages old, but this is a load of bullshit. For one I wouldn't call myself Filipino if I was living over there because that's not what I am. That's lying to yourself. Why not just go on and accept men being women then since this is what this fake phony bullshit sounds like. You can't just claim to be some ethnicity you weren't born into just because you live and reside in someone else's nation. That's literately an insult even if they don't say it is. What the hell do I look like a black man moving to Korea and then claiming to be Korean out right telling Korean people to their faces "hey man I'm Korean just like you because I live here and speak your language!". I would be out right bullshitting myself and bullshitting to other people's faces with that nonsense even if I could speak the language fluently, which I can't.
It might not be as bullshit as it seems at first sight.

There are two ways of conceiving ethnicity/nationality. The first one is in accordance with blood and biological race and the second is by citizenship. Some cultures give more importance to the former while other prioritize the latter.

Japan is a society which epitomizes the blood-based ethnicity/nationality. No matter how long a non-Japanese person has lived in the country or even if he/she was born there that person will never be considered Japanese. Even mixed race Japanese with a phenotype that diverges from the typical Japanese look aren't considered truly Japanese. Only those Japanese-born foreigners who are physically indistinguishable from the Japanese themselves (e.g., of Korean ancestry) can pass socially as Japanese with only their surname (e.g., Kim) giving them away. Japanese people are still somewhat insular and wary of outsiders. In Japan a gaijin generally won't be trusted unless he/she is already part of a Japanese social group.

The Philippines seems to be an example of a society which gives more importance to citizenship rather than blood or biological race. In the Philippines a Filipino of Chinese descent is still as Filipino as is a Filipino of Spanish ancestry. And from what Ladislav says, even Western foreigners can integrate into Filipino society to the point of being considered Filipino citizens. That seems to be the case in other countries too. I've heard that in Brazil one is considered Brazilian if one obtains permanent residence and speaks fluent Brazilian Portuguese. Brazil is home to White, Black, Asian and indigenous Brazilians. Brazilian is a nationality, not a race or ethnicity. The Roman Empire may have been like that too. A Roman citizen was one who pledged allegiance to Rome and adopted Roman values regardless of his/her ethnicity or skin color.

I personally would prefer to move to a country with the second conception of nationality since they are more inclusive and allow for easier integration. I'd rather be regarded as an equal citizen due to my residency status and ability to speak the language rather than a perpetual outsider and second class human being. Moreover, I prefer to be surrounded by people with similar cultural values to myself regardless of their race and skin color rather than people of the same race with radically different and hostile cultural values. Look at the Balkan region, for example. Serbs, Croats and Bosniaks are ethnically very similar, speak the same language and used to be one nationality under Yugoslavia yet their cultural values are very different (e.g., Orthodox Serbs, Catholic Croats and Muslim Bosniaks) and they live in continuous conflict. I myself would rather live in a Latin American where Whites, Blacks, Asians and indios all share the same Mediterranean-derived common culture than in a culturally Balkanized mess of a society.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Lucas88 wrote:
June 27th, 2022, 5:09 pm
It might not be as bullshit as it seems at first sight.

There are two ways of conceiving ethnicity/nationality. The first one is in accordance with blood and biological race and the second is by citizenship. Some cultures give more importance to the former while other prioritize the latter.

Japan is a society which epitomizes the blood-based ethnicity/nationality. No matter how long a non-Japanese person has lived in the country or even if he/she was born there that person will never be considered Japanese. Even mixed race Japanese with a phenotype that diverges from the typical Japanese look aren't considered truly Japanese. Only those Japanese-born foreigners who are physically indistinguishable from the Japanese themselves (e.g., of Korean ancestry) can pass socially as Japanese with only their surname (e.g., Kim) giving them away. Japanese people are still somewhat insular and wary of outsiders. In Japan a gaijin generally won't be trusted unless he/she is already part of a Japanese social group.

The Philippines seems to be an example of a society which gives more importance to citizenship rather than blood or biological race. In the Philippines a Filipino of Chinese descent is still as Filipino as is a Filipino of Spanish ancestry. And from what Ladislav says, even Western foreigners can integrate into Filipino society to the point of being considered Filipino citizens. That seems to be the case in other countries too. I've heard that in Brazil one is considered Brazilian if one obtains permanent residence and speaks fluent Brazilian Portuguese. Brazil is home to White, Black, Asian and indigenous Brazilians. Brazilian is a nationality, not a race or ethnicity. The Roman Empire may have been like that too. A Roman citizen was one who pledged allegiance to Rome and adopted Roman values regardless of his/her ethnicity or skin color.

I personally would prefer to move to a country with the second conception of nationality since they are more inclusive and allow for easier integration. I'd rather be regarded as an equal citizen due to my residency status and ability to speak the language rather than a perpetual outsider and second class human being. Moreover, I prefer to be surrounded by people with similar cultural values to myself regardless of their race and skin color rather than people of the same race with radically different and hostile cultural values. Look at the Balkan region, for example. Serbs, Croats and Bosniaks are ethnically very similar, speak the same language and used to be one nationality under Yugoslavia yet their cultural values are very different (e.g., Orthodox Serbs, Catholic Croats and Muslim Bosniaks) and they live in continuous conflict. I myself would rather live in a Latin American where Whites, Blacks, Asians and indios all share the same Mediterranean-derived common culture than in a culturally Balkanized mess of a society.
I think I'd have no problem at all living in an area where there weren't hardly any people at all. I don't socialize much with a lot of people in the first place. And for some reason I just don't like multiculturalism at all. When I was a kid I didn't notice it. I just knew half the kids in my class were either Russian or Hmong when I was in elementary school and there were a few blacks as well. But things changed by the time I made it to Jr High, my Jr High was mostly nothing but Hispanic people and they were given special rights to do whatever even violate the dress code because the Principal was Hispanic himself. I remember how he would let his daughter show up wearing whatever she wanted before he started allowing all other hispanic people to do the same, but everybody else had to follow the dress code policy except for teachers who were also exempt from having a policy dress code.

When I made it to high school it was mostly Asians and Blacks, Asians stuck with their own and I remember how I would try to fit in with Hmongs by telling them I was half Japanese despite I wasn't...No matter what they would talk in their own language despite all of them spoke fluent English they would never talk in English so I just stood there not knowing what they were saying. Hispanic people did this also, they spoke English but never spoke English when they were in groups with other Hispanics. I remember how in High school I tried to win the admiration of the Hmong students, there was this one time when they were about to get into this huge school brawl with the Laotians. I was there willing to help them all because I wanted acceptance from the Hmong populace.

My cousin then told me "Don't get involved with that!" But I did anyways. Then there was that time when I use to skip school with a few of them and then we almost got into another fight with a group of Hispanics, another situation my cousin wanted me to stay out of. I was the type of person that would do almost anything except drugs or robbery for acceptance. My mother knew all those Asian kids I went to elementary with too. Things have changed a lot, once I made it to college, I was surrounded by white people and they were some of the most timid people ever. I also had no idea my college was one of those extreme leftist schools you hear a lot about, but I went to college in 2007-2012 I use to try to talk to so many girls at school, and they all had this "that guy is a rapist" look in their eyes.

No matter how confident I was, I couldn't for the life of me make any friends let alone get a girl to date me in college. It was brutally hard. I met a lot of motherly white women too...Especially women in their 30s they would try to mother me like crazy. It didn't even bother me though considering they were like the only women willing to give me some attention while the youngs always acted terrified if I even came up and asked them what their name was. I remember being in my psychology class and goddamn, it was full of feminist types. This one girl came to talk about rape and shit...She was yelling at the class, and shouting at people like the word rape just made her crazy mad. I'm thinking "yeah this is a damn leftist college no doubt." Think about how the people acted when they were denied being allowed to abort babies, that's how vocal that bitch was about date rape. She yelled so much I couldn't take it and left. Nothing is worse than getting yelled at by a female screaming at you about how wrong you are for approaching a woman a certain way and all that shit...I wanted to slap that fool :roll:

I still survived the leftism none the less, but man...I think about the past so much these days and can't believe things today are the way that they are compared to way back then.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

@WanderingProtagonist

What you describe about your experience in a multi-ethnic school highlights the problem of multiculturalism without full integration. That kind of multiculturalism only serves to destroy social cohesion and further fragment a society. Various radically distinct groups are forced to live in close proximity and this only results in tensions and mutual hostility. Often violence ensues. This is why multiculturalism is being so heavily promoted by the Zionists in North America and Europe. They seek to undermine the social fabric of our societies and destabilize them beyond repair.

The multi-ethnic societies which I describe in Latin America are composed of multiple ethnicities but they aren't multicultural in the same sense as multiculturalism in the US and Europe. With the exception of a few isolated communities, people of all ethnicities whether they be White, Black, Asian or indigenous share a same Latin American common cultural identity and speak the same language. Most Japanese Brazilians and Peruvians for example don't even speak Japanese; they only speak Portuguese or Spanish respectively. A single European-derived national culture predominates and everybody is expected to integrate into it. Even among linguistically disparate indigenous cultures Portuguese or Spanish depending on the region is regarded as the prestigious language and as a means of getting ahead in society. Few people would prioritize Quechua or Aymara over Castellano. This kind of multi-ethnic society works because of the high level of integration into a dominant culture. It couldn't be any further from the divisive leftist multiculturalism in the US and Europe which simply constitutes an attack on the culture of the host nation.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Lucas88 wrote:
June 28th, 2022, 6:03 am
@WanderingProtagonist

What you describe about your experience in a multi-ethnic school highlights the problem of multiculturalism without full integration. That kind of multiculturalism only serves to destroy social cohesion and further fragment a society. Various radically distinct groups are forced to live in close proximity and this only results in tensions and mutual hostility. Often violence ensues. This is why multiculturalism is being so heavily promoted by the Zionists in North America and Europe. They seek to undermine the social fabric of our societies and destabilize them beyond repair.

The multi-ethnic societies which I describe in Latin America are composed of multiple ethnicities but they aren't multicultural in the same sense as multiculturalism in the US and Europe. With the exception of a few isolated communities, people of all ethnicities whether they be White, Black, Asian or indigenous share a same Latin American common cultural identity and speak the same language. Most Japanese Brazilians and Peruvians for example don't even speak Japanese; they only speak Portuguese or Spanish respectively. A single European-derived national culture predominates and everybody is expected to integrate into it. Even among linguistically disparate indigenous cultures Portuguese or Spanish depending on the region is regarded as the prestigious language and as a means of getting ahead in society. Few people would prioritize Quechua or Aymara over Castellano. This kind of multi-ethnic society works because of the high level of integration into a dominant culture. It couldn't be any further from the divisive leftist multiculturalism in the US and Europe which simply constitutes an attack on the culture of the host nation.
I still wouldn't like that even if everybody did get along.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

I mean why should I accept white people thinking they can be black just because they listen to rap music.....
I uploaded this a few days ago:
N.W.H (NIGGAZ WITH HATS) AND VANILLA SHERBET (1990S WHITE RAPPER)

https://www.bitchute.com/video/6xQKwLhUwioD/
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

Lucas88 wrote:
June 27th, 2022, 5:09 pm

It makes sense that Filipinos would accept foreigners who get citizenship as Filipinos but Japanese would not accept foreigners who get citizenship as Japanese. 'Japanese' is an ethic group. If I am not mistaken, Filipino is not. It might be considered a grouping of ethnicities, but there are multiple ethnicities within the Philippines. Indonesia is like that. There are Javanese, Sundanese, Melayu, Batak, Betawi, Bugis, etc. Different people-groups have their own food and their own languages. They have their own cultural traditions for weddings and funerals. But they are all Indonesian. So a foreigner who gets citizenship might be considered Indonesian.

But getting citizenship doesn't make you a part of the Javanese people-group.

What I find is strange is to see a Black woman on TV calling herself French or Norweigian. I would have thought people from these countries would have associated the terms with their race not just citizenship.

Occasionally, a college football announcer not from Hawaii will talk about the Hawaiians on the University of Hawaii football team. But people from Hawaii might say 'Hawaii people' or something like that for people who live in Hawaii. But 'Native Hawaiian' is an ethnic designation. You can be born and live your life in Hawaii without being Hawaiian.