How can any white man hate white women?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:Interesting how the white men hate white women, and black men hate black women.

Someone has mentioned that one of the goals of the illuminati is to create interracial relations as the norm. I don't know if that's true or not, but it seems to be coming true.

+1
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

Don't let me get in the way of hate.

I just know first hand that I've personally been mistreated by mostly asian women, but that's not to excuse the white women, as I've avoided them otherwise I'm sure my list would be full of white women.

A chinese girl dumped me because her daddy didn't like me, after saying she was falling in love with me "first girl friend I ever had, and last ." Even though she to this day makes me angry....she for about a month made me feel as though i could actually be wanted as a man, the one and only time I felt like everything was ok was with her, a shame she passed someone like me up because of racism.

The korean girl played games with me until I had to basically get her to admit she wasn't interested in me " and that's after offering to pay for her transfer student fees and a apartment for us to share"

The filipino girl was americanized, so she doesn't really count, we dated for about a month, things were going well until she stopped texting me for 2 weeks at the end of which I found out she had gotten married through myspace.

The white girl "sadly the first girl I ever dated" told me it wasn't a "real date" and wouldn't let me pay for anything on the date, great start for a young mans ego.

At least the foreign girls for the most part let you know why they aren't interested.
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

Post by AmericanInMexico »

I had almost forgotten this thread even existed, seeing as I'm the OP, but I want to make some comments.

First of all, I never meant this to be turned into a "white AMERICAN women thread." I fully understand that white women in the United States are trash...but so are black women, Asian women, Mexican women, etc...

If we remember right, this site is called Happier ABROAD. In other words, race isn't the problem; it's location.

The United States corrupts women of all races.

If you don't want to date white women, that's fine; but don't hate someone just because they're white. I've had women of all races treat me like trash but do not hate any race because of it.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

magnum wrote:Don't let me get in the way of hate.

I just know first hand that I've personally been mistreated by mostly asian women, but that's not to excuse the white women, as I've avoided them otherwise I'm sure my list would be full of white women.

A chinese girl dumped me because her daddy didn't like me, after saying she was falling in love with me "first girl friend I ever had, and last ." Even though she to this day makes me angry....she for about a month made me feel as though i could actually be wanted as a man, the one and only time I felt like everything was ok was with her, a shame she passed someone like me up because of racism.

The korean girl played games with me until I had to basically get her to admit she wasn't interested in me " and that's after offering to pay for her transfer student fees and a apartment for us to share"

The filipino girl was americanized, so she doesn't really count, we dated for about a month, things were going well until she stopped texting me for 2 weeks at the end of which I found out she had gotten married through myspace.

The white girl "sadly the first girl I ever dated" told me it wasn't a "real date" and wouldn't let me pay for anything on the date, great start for a young mans ego.

At least the foreign girls for the most part let you know why they aren't interested.
Not IV nothing, but it seems like they treated you as if you were a Black American man that is tired of Black American women and/or cannot get them and now tried to date non-Black women (FW or not) and they still dissed you. Sounds nuts, but do not give up, man. Keep the eyes on the prize as sloganfied as that sounds.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

AmericanInMexico wrote:I had almost forgotten this thread even existed, seeing as I'm the OP, but I want to make some comments.

First of all, I never meant this to be turned into a "white AMERICAN women thread." I fully understand that white women in the United States are trash...but so are black women, Asian women, Mexican women, etc...

If we remember right, this site is called Happier ABROAD. In other words, race isn't the problem; it's location.

The United States corrupts women of all races.

If you don't want to date white women, that's fine; but don't hate someone just because they're white. I've had women of all races treat me like trash but do not hate any race because of it.
I fully agree 110 percent.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

Well, I'm white, but I'll tell you, racism isn't just something black men have to deal with, believe me, I've been oppressed for being white before, I don't care what anyone says, racism is not a local phenomenon only effecting non-whites.