How can any white man hate white women?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

How can any white man hate white women?

Post by AmericanInMexico »

On this site, I have seen several threads about how bad white women are, and how women from other races are so much better. Most of the individuals who start these threads and contribute to them are white men.

Does anyone else see the inherent flaw in the logic of all of this? If a man is white, the only reason why he is white is because of an unbroken line of white men and white women having sex with each other and creating white children. All white men have white mothers, so I fail to understand how a white man can hate white women (unless he is ashamed of being white, which would be stupid since race can't be changed and it's no use crying over spilled milk.)

I myself am a white man and have no problem with white women, AS LONG AS they did not grow up in any of the English-speaking countries. I don't think race is the problem whatsoever; I live part of the year in Mexico and the white women in Mexico do not act like the white women in the United States. (And yes, Mexico does have a white population; the country is 15% white. Remember that Mexico was a Spanish colony for 300 years, so there are lots of Mexican women of unmixed Spanish descent; i.e. white women.)

Here's food for thought: the founder of this site is an Asian, and he has no problem whatsoever with white women. If an Asian man can appreciate white women, why can't the white men on this site appreciate them too?
jcris7
Freshman Poster

Post by jcris7 »

I have a very simple and HONEST answer for that, AmericanInMexico. Because for me, I am not attracted to them. We all have preferences and what we like. Let's not deny that.
"Women age like milk; Men age like wine." - Tom Leykis
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

I actually don't like the word "white" because it is anthropologically inaccurate and usually used by ignorant racists. As you pointed out, there are "white" women in Mexico, as well as Colombia, Brazil, and many other third world countries, but most Americans don't realize that. If a woman is "American" living in America, no matter what her racial characteristics, there is a high likelihood that she will have absorbed the sense of entitlement and undesirable characteristics of women who live in America. I genuinely prefer women from other countries, and have no interest in a particular race (although I do like the latina look).
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: How can any white man hate white women?

Post by Taco »

AmericanInMexico wrote:If an Asian man can appreciate white women, why can't the white men on this site appreciate them too?
The reason I don't like them(I don't hate them) is because I'm smart. White women are high risk investments, dating them is like taking all your money and your self esteem and throwing on to a fire and expecting something good to happen. If your too stupid to figure out the end result then you got whats coming to you. However, most career woman from any industrialized countries are going to have "issues" it doesn't matter if there white or not, you will always be her personal bitch. Sorry, not my idea of a fun time.
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

jcris7 wrote:I have a very simple and HONEST answer for that, AmericanInMexico. Because for me, I am not attracted to them. We all have preferences and what we like. Let's not deny that.
Let me clarify for all future posters to this thread. I am not talking about preferences. If you are not attracted to white women that is perfectly acceptable.

What I am talking about is outright hate. Threads that are started simply to say that white women are total trash and should be completely avoided.

Now that you know that I am not talking about preferences but rather about hatred towards white women, please answer my post again.

Thank you.
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

Re: How can any white man hate white women?

Taco wrote:White women are high risk investments, dating them is like taking all your money and your self esteem and throwing on to a fire and expecting something good to happen.
Actually, what you meant to say is that AMERICAN women are high-risk investments. White women from here in Mexico are not high-risk investments at all. I would gladly marry most white women from here in Mexico. In other words, being white isn't the problem; it's being American.
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

MrPeabody wrote:I actually don't like the word "white" because it is anthropologically inaccurate and usually used by ignorant racists.
So the white race doesn't exist huh? Tell that to all the non-whites, because they don't seem to have received the memo yet.

Non-whites don't play this game that "races don't exist".
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

AmericanInMexico wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:I actually don't like the word "white" because it is anthropologically inaccurate and usually used by ignorant racists.
So the white race doesn't exist huh? Tell that to all the non-whites, because they don't seem to have received the memo yet.

The men here weren't complaining about "white women", but were complaining about "American women", which in many specific posts have been also identified as black, oriental, etc.

As for "white", you will find editorials in the newspapers of the 1850s which specifically state that the "Irish" are not white and cartoons portraying the Irish as monkeys. So, it really isn't as cut and dry as it looks. Yes, it is a myth.
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

MrPeabody wrote:
AmericanInMexico wrote:

The men here weren't complaining about "white women", but were complaining about "American women", which in many specific posts have been also identified as black, oriental, etc.
So now that I've debunked your whole claim that the white race doesn't exist, you change tactics to say that the men here weren't complaining about white women but just American women. Please read Taco's comment to see that it is exclusively directed towards white women.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

AmericanInMexico wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:
AmericanInMexico wrote:

So now that I've debunked your whole claim that the white race doesn't exist, you change tactics to say that the men here weren't complaining about white women but just American women. Please read Taco's comment to see that it is exclusively directed towards white women.
I think that most people on Happier Abroad differentiate between "white women" and "American women," although there are some posters here that love to bash white women, I'm not one of them. It's their right to think what they want, though I don't approve of it. The bashing that some white men and white women like to spew against each another reminds of the way Black men spew hate against Black women, and Asian women spew hate against Asian men. I don't think that is right, everyone should be proud of who they are and not attack their racial counterparts. I don't have a problem with interracial dating and relationships, but I hate it when those same people in turn attack or disparage the opposite members of their own race when they do.
Last edited by zboy1 on August 31st, 2011, 7:05 pm, edited 3 times in total.
crazyaboutabroad
Freshman Poster

Post by crazyaboutabroad »

Well i'm brazilian, i'm white (european offspring) and i don't like dealing with white women here because they are the same as american women (for the natives like me).

But i'm extremely attracted to them.

White women think they are the best race of the world and are the most desired so this put their value to the top. This destroys any kind of good personality they may have.
Searching my new place where i'll be millionaire and loved.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

MrPeabody wrote:I actually don't like the word "white" because it is anthropologically inaccurate and usually used by ignorant racists. As you pointed out, there are "white" women in Mexico, as well as Colombia, Brazil, and many other third world countries, but most Americans don't realize that. If a woman is "American" living in America, no matter what her racial characteristics, there is a high likelihood that she will have absorbed the sense of entitlement and undesirable characteristics of women who live in America. I genuinely prefer women from other countries, and have no interest in a particular race (although I do like the latina look).
Yeah it's used by ignorant bigots, however, white really signifies WASPs among other western west Europeans whom have settled here for generations. White cannot be used to describe light-skinned, Euro-looking Colombianas, a la Costa Riqueñas, a la Mejicanas that look European.

Simply call themed European-looking or light-skinned; white is not accurate to anything that looks white which isn't. I hope I have stated that the way I wanted it to come out.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
MrPeabody
Experienced Poster

Post by MrPeabody »

E_Irizarry wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:I actually don't like the word "white" because it is anthropologically inaccurate and usually used by ignorant racists. As you pointed out, there are "white" women in Mexico, as well as Colombia, Brazil, and many other third world countries, but most Americans don't realize that. If a woman is "American" living in America, no matter what her racial characteristics, there is a high likelihood that she will have absorbed the sense of entitlement and undesirable characteristics of women who live in America. I genuinely prefer women from other countries, and have no interest in a particular race (although I do like the latina look).
Yeah it's used by ignorant bigots, however, white really signifies WASPs among other western west Europeans whom have settled here for generations. White cannot be used to describe light-skinned, Euro-looking Colombianas, a la Costa Riqueñas, a la Mejicanas that look European.

Simply call themed European-looking or light-skinned; white is not accurate to anything that looks white which isn't. I hope I have stated that the way I wanted it to come out.
Exactly. It's an arbitrary categorization that has no uniform interpretation. In history also many groups such as the Irish were thought to not be white. Racists still disagree on whether Spanish, Italians, or caucasian people in Iran are white. It is based on arbitrary prejudice and has no scientific basis. And caucasians don't necessarily have "white looking" skin.
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

E_Irizarry wrote:

Spaniards are white; therefore descendants of Spaniards are also white. WASPs aren't the only whites. Therefore, "Euro-looking" Colombianas or "European-looking" Mexicanas look that way because they are descendants of Europeans.

Once again, I'll repeat it for all who still didn't understand: Spaniards are white.
AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster

Please, let's get back on topic.

I don't know how we got into arguing over who is white or whether the white race exists. The white men who bash white women definitely believe that the white race exists, otherwise in their mind there would be no such thing as a "white woman".