How can any white man hate white women?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
JhonPaul
Freshman Poster

Post by JhonPaul »

Well this logic is the same as how white woman can hate white man and prefer black ones....

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

ErikHeaven wrote:I do think that Black women treat white men better

Speaking of interracial couples, I do believe also that black women treat white men better then black men within a relationship. And I also believe that white women treat black men better then white men within a relationship.

As far as why is this so, well, from my observation, black women polish themselves up a bit and take on more European values. By that, I mean, black women know they are not going to capture a good European man with a ghetto mindset so they drop the attitude and refine themselves a bit, they then stay in line because they respect that white male because of his status, and because she does not want to loose her economic security and/or her new higher status in life.

As far as the White women who have crossed over, from what I know, often they complained about not receiving deep affection, romance, and good sex from white men, for whatever reason, so they turn to black men where they get it in abundance. White women go crazy over this so they then treat black men a little better even if the black man has little money.

Also, another reason why white women treat black men a little better is that they know they can't really get away with bad behavior being that many of the black men they date are street smart/ thuggish. Trust me, little white Jane from the suburbs won't get out of line with a big black guy named "D Mack" from the hood who she is dating. In other words, that in itself is POWER, the fact that this black man she is dating is feared and respected on the mean streets even tough he does not have much of anything.

Lastly, white women who are into black men often times it seems like it's a fetish. They make such a big deal about the RACE rather then making a big deal about how good the PERSON they are with really is. Regardless, having a fetish is powerful and addictive and for white women who have a fetish for black men it can keep them in line and modify their behavior to where they become a more docile and controllable woman.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Yes sir

Post by ErikHeaven »

And for black women it is also the escape factor as well. Many black women are coming out of the woodwork admitting on national TV that they wish they were born white. They are really losing it. I watched some show on TV i really cannot remember the name and this pretty skinny young black dark skinned female was emulating Audrey Hepburn. She had her hair like her and she even wore the same dresses. She went on and on about her white BF that looked similar to Fabio.
You could tell by her mannerism and the fact that she had images of white women all over her walls that hated being black and she wanted to be white.
She is a poor lost duck that will never be right.
When i was in the Army there was a sister in my unit and she only dated white guys. Me and her were cool. Yet she had a few kids from 2 different white guys and they both wound up dumping her. She ended up on welfare and i laughed because only black guys supposedly are deadbeats.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

I think the main reason white women date black men is because of the popular idea that black men have huge dicks. White women are just a bunch of whores, and all they care about is their next orgasm.

Anyway, black girls are f***ing hot, and if I wasn't already married, and if I was still in America, I'd probably be looking for a black girl. I heard they are wild animals in bed, and the black skin is f***ing sexy. Also, black women have long nails, from what I've seen, which increases their feminine appearance. All together, I've always thought that black women were more feminine than white women.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

the funny thing is, that's exactly why I don't like black women....I think they are more masculine and in america tend to be thugs without a penis.

Now a black girl from africa is another story, but I'm not attracted to black features, but that has nothing to do with the quality of the woman, just personal preference.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

magnum wrote:the funny thing is, that's exactly why I don't like black women....I think they are more masculine and in america tend to be thugs without a penis.

Now a black girl from africa is another story, but I'm not attracted to black features, but that has nothing to do with the quality of the woman, just personal preference.
There's no doubt that there's a lot of the thug-type black women in America, and those are not the kind of black girls I am talking about. There's plenty of black women who are civilized, who work respectable jobs, and who behave respectably. Those are the black girls I am referring to. I'd never touch one of those ghetto-thug type of black bitches.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:
magnum wrote:the funny thing is, that's exactly why I don't like black women....I think they are more masculine and in america tend to be thugs without a penis.

There's no doubt that there's a lot of the thug-type black women in America, and those are not the kind of black girls I am talking about. There's plenty of black women who are civilized, who work respectable jobs, and who behave respectably. Those are the black girls I am referring to. I'd never touch one of those ghetto-thug type of black bitches.
Let me tell you something, mi muy amigo: most Black American women are not only a lost cause but even the ones that don't subscribe to the thug culture most definitely subscribe themselves to the matriarchal feminist club like most AW do anyway.

Are you sure you love Black women or you are meant to say that you love Afro-Latinas, Caribbean, among Africans?
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

E_Irizarry wrote:
boycottamericanwomen wrote:

Let me tell you something, mi muy amigo: most Black American women are not only a lost cause but even the ones that don't subscribe to the thug culture most definitely subscribe themselves to the matriarchal feminist club like most AW do anyway.

Are you sure you love Black women or you are meant to say that you love Afro-Latinas, Caribbean, among Africans?
All I'm saying is, dark skin is HOT!

Read the book online
Download the book
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

I find white skin to be hot as well as dark skin. Yet i hate to generalize and i do not want to offend other white members on here yet i have come to this conclusion today. Black American women are White women!
Meaning the majority of them wear weave and bleach their skin and they are chasing after materialistic Sex in the City goals, they are openly professing their love for white men and 5,000 dollar handbags and Eames chairs (I never heard of that until a sister told me) very expensive chairs. They support ALL of the white designers and white owned companies so in my mind they are the new white women.
I have nothing in common with them so its fair that white men f**k them. I hope more of you do as i see them as pure scum.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

@Boycott American Women,

Yeah man I feel ya. But you might want to wear two condoms when dropping dick in Black American women. f**k n' chuck them like the matriarchal, charlatan concubines they are.

ErikHeaven wrote:I find white skin to be hot as well as dark skin. Yet i hate to generalize and i do not want to offend other white members on here yet i have come to this conclusion today. Black American women are White women!
Meaning the majority of them wear weave and bleach their skin and they are chasing after materialistic Sex in the City goals, they are openly professing their love for white men and 5,000 dollar handbags and Eames chairs (I never heard of that until a sister told me) very expensive chairs. They support ALL of the white designers and white owned companies so in my mind they are the new white women.
I have nothing in common with them so its fair that white men f**k them. I hope more of you do as i see them as pure scum.
Real talk: most Black American women and most Americanized African women and most Americanized Afro-Caribbean American women are White supremacists. I kid you the f**k not.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
NorthAmericanguy
Veteran Poster

Post by NorthAmericanguy »

ErikHeaven wrote:I find white skin to be hot as well as dark skin. Yet i hate to generalize and i do not want to offend other white members on here yet i have come to this conclusion today. Black American women are White women!
This is so true...^^ You can find those black girls here: hXXp://www.balleralert.com/

And look at them, they are mad black men with money don't want them: hXXp://www.balleralert.com/forum/topics/do-bal ... lack-women

Oh, and look at that one male poster "DJ - A.K.A - DON_JUAN" he's a PURE mangina.^^

Anyhow, in America, there has been a swap of cultures so it's not exclusive to black women. For example on collage campuses you can find super tall white males who play basketball better then black males, they wear Jordans, they listen to 2pac, and they talk like black men. It does not bother me though if that's how blk/wht males can get along (ie, through sports) and forge friendships.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Ha Ha Baller Alert

Post by ErikHeaven »

Wow you learn something new everyday. These black women are pathetic stooping to all time lows. This brother Goldenjojo on Youtube put out a video saying Black Women Are Played Out". And he is right. This Americanized Haitian girl came on my Youtube video saying that Black women should date men of other races and i told her i agree. Please just ship all of these skanks to the white man, the asian man, any man that wants these lost ducks i am openly inviting you to them.
I for damn sure do not want them.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

Interesting how the white men hate white women, and black men hate black women.

Someone has mentioned that one of the goals of the illuminati is to create interracial relations as the norm. I don't know if that's true or not, but it seems to be coming true.

As for me, I just got plain f***ing tired of white bitches, they are so f***ing stuck up and arrogant. Black women seemed a little bit more down to earth, for me at least. Also spanish and asian women as well.

I'm a white guy, and in my opinion white women are the worst (but I can understand that black women must also be pretty shitty, if so many men are complaining about them).

Read the book online
Download the book
magnum
Junior Poster

Post by magnum »

I'm assuming we're speaking about american women, not euro women?

Though I'm more attracted to asian women and plan on spending the rest of my life with one, I can't say I have a grudge to hold with russian women.

Or african women from africa.

Point being is, it has everything to do with culture and nothing to do with color/race.

cause come on, we're all human.
boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster

magnum wrote:I'm assuming we're speaking about american women, not euro women?

Though I'm more attracted to asian women and plan on spending the rest of my life with one, I can't say I have a grudge to hold with russian women.

Or african women from africa.

Point being is, it has everything to do with culture and nothing to do with color/race.

cause come on, we're all human.
Yea, of course it is the culture, and it is the American culture that has put WHITE WOMEN on a pedestal above all other races of women, telling white women that they are "perfect little princesses". Feminism has targeted white women more than any other race of women in America, although yes I agree, ALL races of women in America are affected by feminism, it's just that WHITE American women are the most affected, overall. That is why so many guys hate white women, and they have a valid reason for doing so.

Read the book online
Download the book