Join John Adams, world renowned Intl Matchmaker, Monday nights 8:30 EST for Live Webcasts!
And check out Five Reasons why you should attend a FREE AFA Seminar!


Share This Page

View Active Topics       View Your Posts       Latest 100 Topics       Elegance Theme       Prosilver Theme

How can any white man hate white women?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1046
Joined: January 7th, 2011, 3:50 pm

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

Adama wrote:AmericanInMexico, you are making this out to be a bigger deal than it really is. If some subset of white men do not want white women, then it is their personal preference. The why shouldnt matter to you. You have your life and they have theirs.

However, I do happen to have a couple of correspondence friends I chat with from boards similar to this one. The general consensus is very simple: White women from anywhere in the world are sullied by the terrible treatment men receive from white women here at home. After that, certain men never trust white women again, because white women simply remind them of the dreaded American women. That's the best explanation you're ever going to get.

Are you concerned about this because the white race is supposedly dying out? That will never happen for one. And secondly, what must be addressed is female empowerment rather than men's refusal to date/marry. If female empowerment weren't out of control, then men would fulfill their natural roles. Change something on one side of an equation and of course the other side must change as well. I believe it was Newton who said for every reaction there is an equal and opposite reaction. There it is.
great answer. I also feel that same way, that I hate all white women, no matter where they are from, because of the horrible behavior I have experienced from white women in America. I see a white woman, and she may be from Europe, Russia, or elsewhere, but I feel disgusted towards her. White women in America have ruined it for white women everywhere, because now most white American men are going for non-white women, ie. asian women.

That's a great point about the feminism point. Feminists are completely brain-dead. They think they can start acting like a bunch of man-hating bitches, and that men aren't going to reject them in turn? So now the horrible American women have to lie in the bed that they have made- few men want them anymore. And they have no one to blame but themselves.

Of course, they will never admit that it is their own fault, arrogant and delusional as they are.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book

odbo
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2155
Joined: January 6th, 2011, 5:40 am

Post by odbo »

jcris7 wrote:I have a very simple and HONEST answer for that, AmericanInMexico. Because for me, I am not attracted to them. We all have preferences and what we like. Let's not deny that.
If you're white it's physically impossible for you not to be attracted to them, unless you've been programmed with self-hate.

Every type of woman, has her advantages and disadvantages. If any of you could run the playboy mansion you'd probably have every kind of race and bodystyle of woman there. But you have to prioritize. For me the biggest factor to consider is how the kids will look like, or more importantly their mental traits. It would be harder for me to teach my children from personal experience if we had different brains and were different colors. I'm also against systematic inter-racial offspring, because in a few generations there will be no white black or asian people, we will all be brown. We'll be like the animals, all identical.

When I was young I liked every kind of race, including black and Filipino women. Now they don't appeal to me at all. And since about age 18, I've been getting some internal urge to procreate with "my kind", that which closely resembles me. Sometimes a girl won't even be that attractive, but I will recognize traits that I or my mother have, and I'll find her interesting. Someone talked about this before, that animals are attracted to those they are genetically closest to. Although this "urge" is far more subtle than the sex urge we get when we see a busty blonde or hot asian wearing hot pants... but I now understand what it means to be an adult male aka a man. Fathers are apprehensive of their daughters going out with other races for a reason. Men are afraid of change (this is mostly positive), and the reason why the "NWO" empowered women. Men could never accept the radical changes that have been happening since the 60s.

My preferance goes something like this:
1) north european, eastern european
2) latin (french, spanish, italian, some central/south american)
3) north east asian (chinese, japanese, korean)
4) mediteranian, arabic, roma, iranian, etc
5) central asian (kazakhstan, uzbekistan)
6) anglo (england, south africa, new zealand)
7) typical central/south american
8.)african/black/south east asian
9) indian/pakistani
10) american/canadian born and bred

boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1046
Joined: January 7th, 2011, 3:50 pm

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

odbo wrote:
jcris7 wrote:I have a very simple and HONEST answer for that, AmericanInMexico. Because for me, I am not attracted to them. We all have preferences and what we like. Let's not deny that.
My preferance goes something like this:
1) north european, eastern european
2) latin (french, spanish, italian, some central/south american)
3) north east asian (chinese, japanese, korean)
4) mediteranian, arabic, roma, iranian, etc
5) central asian (kazakhstan, uzbekistan)
6) anglo (england, south africa, new zealand)
7) typical central/south american
8.)african/black/south east asian
9) indian/pakistani
10) american/canadian born and bred
Well, you and I certainly seem to be opposites. My preference list would go like this:

1. indian/pakistani
2. arab
3. asian
4. latin
5. black
6. white russian or eastern european
7. american/canadian/ british/ Australian
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book

lavezzi
Junior Poster
Posts: 707
Joined: July 12th, 2011, 10:38 am
Location: Republic of Éire

Post by lavezzi »

MrPeabody wrote:As for "white", you will find editorials in the newspapers of the 1850s which specifically state that the "Irish" are not white and cartoons portraying the Irish as monkeys. So, it really isn't as cut and dry as it looks. Yes, it is a myth.
That was because the established "whites" in America felt the desire to disassociate themselves with what was an animal-like behaving race of people (As a result of centuries of oppression from the British empire). They saw the similarities to how the Irish and underprivileged blacks behaved and decided they must be 'white niggers'. They knew realistically the Irish are of mixed European blood with white skin, and therefore white.

Yes Spaniards are caucasians, but not considered white. Same with Italians. It's not being racist. It's just using your eyes and looking at the color of their skin, which is usually brownish. If an ethnically Irish person went to Turkey and came back extremely tanned, they would no longer be considered white. Americans tend to read way too much into race.

AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster
Posts: 300
Joined: July 25th, 2011, 8:38 pm

Replies to everyone

Post by AmericanInMexico »

Well, I've had time to read everyone's replies, so I'm gonna reply to each individual one by one.
Neptune wrote:I did not know that there were any Whites in Mexico. I thought they were all dark skinned. Thanks for letting me know that. I will have to add Mexico to my list of countries to consider.

What areas of Mexico have White women?

Are those areas richer, and if so, by how much?

One of the things I am trying to figure out is, how much I have to earn when I move overseas to be successful with women. If I move to Mexico, how much would I need, as a very ugly guy 37 year old guy who is 5 ft 5 in tall, to have a realistic chance of getting an average looking young woman who DOES NOT have children from a prior relationship?

See this thread to show you what I mean:

viewtopic.php?t=9142&start=44
Neptune, all areas of Mexico have white women, but the areas with the most are the major cities (Mexico City, Guadalajara, Monterrey) as well as the north. The south outside the major cities is mostly indigenous/mestizo. If you specifically want white women in Mexico, stick to the major cities.

The white areas are FAR richer than the brown areas. I can't quantify how much, but most white Mexican families have a similar standard of living as white American families with just smaller houses and usually only one car. One thing you will find in Mexico is that they are not obsessed with having huge houses like Americans are. The cities are definitely more compact than American cities with their endless sprawl.

I don't know how much money you will need to be successful, since even on an income of only $1,500 a month I still have no trouble finding women, and I'm only 5'8 (173 cm for the metric people here). Then again I'm only 26 years old, while for you as a 37-year-old man, it will be nearly impossible to find a woman in your age range who does not have children. Mexico is not like the Phillipines in that you will never see a 50-year-old man with a 20-year-old woman in Mexico unless he's very rich. Therefore I'd say that being 37, the youngest you can hope for is about 30, and she will most likely be divorced with kids. You never know though; I do know some women in their 30s who are never married and have no kids.
ErikHeaven wrote:Maybe a White Supremacist site would be more better for you.
Because you decided to go for the cheap shot rather than discussing the topic, I will no longer reply to any of your comments.
Adama wrote:AmericanInMexico, you are making this out to be a bigger deal than it really is. If some subset of white men do not want white women, then it is their personal preference. The why shouldnt matter to you. You have your life and they have theirs.

However, I do happen to have a couple of correspondence friends I chat with from boards similar to this one. The general consensus is very simple: White women from anywhere in the world are sullied by the terrible treatment men receive from white women here at home.

After that, certain men never trust white women again, because white women simply remind them of the dreaded American women. That's the best explanation you're ever going to get.

Are you concerned about this because the white race is supposedly dying out? That will never happen for one. And secondly, what must be addressed is female empowerment rather than men's refusal to date/marry. If female empowerment weren't out of control, then men would fulfill their natural roles. Change something on one side of an equation and of course the other side must change as well. I believe it was Newton who said for every reaction there is an equal and opposite reaction. There it is.
Like I said before, I don't care if certain white men don't want to date white women, and I also don't think the white race is "dying out." My main concern is simply that some white men have a vitriolic hate towards white women, when their very existence as a white man depends on an unbroken line of white female ancestors.

The other thing I don't get about your comment is that you say that some American men can never trust white women again due to the bad treatment they received from them in the United States. Well what about me? I've received bad treatment from white women in the United States, but because I have no problem judging people individually, I gave white Mexican women a chance and I'm glad I did.
boycottamericanwomen wrote:Dude, it doesn't take much intelligence to see that it is WHITE WOMEN who are the MOST spoiled of all American women. Sure, ALL American women are pure shit, but it is white women who are the absolute worst of this. We've all seen how white women think they are some kind of princess that deserves to be pampered- my god, what spoiled little brats they are!

So that is basically my one rule- avoid white women like the plague. They are the most arrogant of all women.
You're wrong. Black American women are even worse.
Phoenix Sosa wrote:Black guy here!

I love white women the most out of all "races" of women. I always have and always will. I don't hate American women. I hate what American women have become. This country has deteriorated in less than 50 years.I am only 26 though. Of all the white men I have ever known, I would say 80% of them liked Asian women. Nowadays? Asian women are the norm. Every time I think of an Asian woman, I know she will have a white guy as her man 99.9% of the time. That's how crazy it is.

Nothing wrong with that, but you are wrong with the Asian women thing.

You know what is strange? White men on here say black women are so great, but I think black women are monsters. I think white women are great, but white men on here say white women are the scum of the planet.

It's perspective, baby!

P.S. Nigerians are not black. Look at my Facebook profile and look at a person from Africa. Our features are completely different. I have light/medium brown skin and Africans are much darker like a Hershey's dark chocolate bar. It is like night and day. Europeans and whites from North America look completely different especially the ones by the Mediterranean Sea. The skin is much darker like olive colored. Whites from North America have paler skin.

Black people in America are mixed. I am Cherokee Indian, African (I don't know what country) and a little Spanish. Africans? Different story. You can tell the difference. If I can tell a "black" person from Africa and a black American, you can tell a European from a white person from America.
I agree that American women are not the same as they were 50 years ago. As for your comment that 80% of white men like Asian women, I must fall into the 20% who don't. I cannot find anything sexy about an Asian woman.I also agree that black women are way worse than white women.

Regardings Nigerians not being black, your logic is extremely flawed. You claim that Africans have darker skin than you, so that makes you black but not them. Well if their skin is darker, I'd say they're more black than you, wouldn't you?

"Light-skinned" is nothing more than a euphemism for "partial white ancestry." Let's not forget that most American "blacks" have partial white ancestry due to horny slaveowners having illegitimate children with their female slaves. Therefore, the blacks in Africa are more black than almost any American "black".

As for the Mediterraneans being "olive-skinned", you obviously haven't met very many. Most of the Mexicans of Spanish descent have the exact same skin-tone as me.
Phoenix Sosa wrote:Repped!

I have never heard a white guy speak like this before. I thought only blacks did this whole "we are going to be extinct! stop dating other races! Mate with your own, please!"

This thread is funny though. Attraction is not a choice. I am not attracted to my people aka black women. I feel like I am having lust for my sister (only child, by the way). I have been attracted to white women since I was 6. The first white girl to like me was in 1st grade. I am also attracted to other races of women. Black women? Not really attracted to them unless they are mixed or they look Latina.

It's personal preference.
I don't recall ever saying anything about whites going extinct. Please don't put words into my mouth. I also never said a single thing about having to mate with your own race. I don't know how many times it's going to take everyone here to understand that I am not referring to refusing to date white women; I am referring to outright hatred of white women. I will repeat it once again and hopefully people will understand: I DO NOT CARE IF ANYONE DOESN'T WANT TO DATE WHITE WOMEN. I ONLY CARE ABOUT OUTRIGHT HATRED OF WHITE WOMEN BY WHITE MEN WHEN THEIR VERY EXISTENCE AS A WHITE MAN IS DEPENDENT ON WHITE FEMALE ANCESTORS!
boycottamericanwomen wrote: great answer. I also feel that same way, that I hate all white women, no matter where they are from, because of the horrible behavior I have experienced from white women in America. I see a white woman, and she may be from Europe, Russia, or elsewhere, but I feel disgusted towards her. White women in America have ruined it for white women everywhere, because now most white American men are going for non-white women, ie. asian women.

That's a great point about the feminism point. Feminists are completely brain-dead. They think they can start acting like a bunch of man-hating bitches, and that men aren't going to reject them in turn? So now the horrible American women have to lie in the bed that they have made- few men want them anymore. And they have no one to blame but themselves.

Of course, they will never admit that it is their own fault, arrogant and delusional as they are.
I guess I'm just mature enough to give white women in other countries a chance and not hold them responsible for what white American women did.

But it is your personal preference and if you don't want to date white women, go right ahead.
odbo wrote:If you're white it's physically impossible for you not to be attracted to them, unless you've been programmed with self-hate.

Every type of woman, has her advantages and disadvantages. If any of you could run the playboy mansion you'd probably have every kind of race and bodystyle of woman there. But you have to prioritize. For me the biggest factor to consider is how the kids will look like, or more importantly their mental traits. It would be harder for me to teach my children from personal experience if we had different brains and were different colors. I'm also against systematic inter-racial offspring, because in a few generations there will be no white black or asian people, we will all be brown. We'll be like the animals, all identical.

When I was young I liked every kind of race, including black and Filipino women. Now they don't appeal to me at all. And since about age 18, I've been getting some internal urge to procreate with "my kind", that which closely resembles me. Sometimes a girl won't even be that attractive, but I will recognize traits that I or my mother have, and I'll find her interesting. Someone talked about this before, that animals are attracted to those they are genetically closest to. Although this "urge" is far more subtle than the sex urge we get when we see a busty blonde or hot asian wearing hot pants... but I now understand what it means to be an adult male aka a man.

Fathers are apprehensive of their daughters going out with other races for a reason. Men are afraid of change (this is mostly positive), and the reason why the "NWO" empowered women. Men could never accept the radical changes that have been happening since the 60s.
I have to agree with you up to a point. It does sort of make sense to breed within the race. Let's say for example a white man is attracted to Asian women, and an Asian woman is attracted to white men. The white man and Asian woman have a child who is neither white nor Asian but a mix of the two, and the features that attracted the child's parents to each other are now lost forever in just one generation. This is why half-white/half-Asian men usually have a very hard time finding a date: neither the white nor the Asian women want to date them.

Here on this site we talk a lot about individual men's dating preferences, but we keep forgetting that most women prefer dating within their own race. Asian women seem to be the exception to the rule; a lot of them like white men. Here in Mexico, the brown women mostly ignore me whereas the white women all want to invite me to parties with their friends. I think the desire to date within the race is very strong within women, and probably with good reason.
lavezzi wrote: Yes Spaniards are caucasians, but not considered white. Same with Italians. It's not being racist. It's just using your eyes and looking at the color of their skin, which is usually brownish. If an ethnically Irish person went to Turkey and came back extremely tanned, they would no longer be considered white. Americans tend to read way too much into race.
You can't tan your way into a different race. Spaniards, Italians, and Irish are all white. End of discussion.

ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1049
Joined: January 4th, 2011, 7:19 am

Just go

Post by ErikHeaven »

stormfront.com . You cannot hide your supremacist mind state.

odbo
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2155
Joined: January 6th, 2011, 5:40 am

Post by odbo »

Erik don't you see how white americans can't just be. We don't get to have a middle ground between self-hate and a supremacist attitude.

btw this thread is much better than stormfront:
viewtopic.php?t=10893

AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster
Posts: 300
Joined: July 25th, 2011, 8:38 pm

Post by AmericanInMexico »

odbo wrote:Erik don't you see how white americans can't just be. We don't get to have a middle ground between self-hate and a supremacist attitude.

btw this thread is much better than stormfront:
viewtopic.php?t=10893
Just ignore Erik. He's a racist who hates white people. Ignoring him is the quickest way to get him to go away.

boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1046
Joined: January 7th, 2011, 3:50 pm

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

AmericanInMexico wrote:
odbo wrote:Erik don't you see how white americans can't just be. We don't get to have a middle ground between self-hate and a supremacist attitude.

btw this thread is much better than stormfront:
viewtopic.php?t=10893
Just ignore Erik. He's a racist who hates white people. Ignoring him is the quickest way to get him to go away.
I think EricHeaven's hatred of American women is well founded. After all, he claims that his bitch ex-wife is keeping his own children away from him, and I have heard thousands of stories like that- American women who divorce their husbands, and then use their own children as a way to negotiate with the man, ie. "You will agree to my alimony demands or else you will never see your children again".

And it is incidents like this that prove without a doubt what vicious psychopaths most American women are. I mean, can you even imagine that? Using your own children like a hostage in order to get demands from your ex spouse? You'd have to been extremely evil to do something like that.

So, I like Erik Heaven's posts, because he reminds me of the TRUTH and it encourages me to continue my war against American women.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book

AmericanInMexico
Freshman Poster
Posts: 300
Joined: July 25th, 2011, 8:38 pm

Post by AmericanInMexico »

boycottamericanwomen wrote:
AmericanInMexico wrote: I think EricHeaven's hatred of American women is well founded. After all, he claims that his bitch ex-wife is keeping his own children away from him, and I have heard thousands of stories like that- American women who divorce their husbands, and then use their own children as a way to negotiate with the man, ie. "You will agree to my alimony demands or else you will never see your children again".

And it is incidents like this that prove without a doubt what vicious psychopaths most American women are. I mean, can you even imagine that? Using your own children like a hostage in order to get demands from your ex spouse? You'd have to been extremely evil to do something like that.

So, I like Erik Heaven's posts, because he reminds me of the TRUTH and it encourages me to continue my war against American women.
That's no excuse for him to accuse me of being a White Supremacist.

boycottamericanwomen
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1046
Joined: January 7th, 2011, 3:50 pm

Post by boycottamericanwomen »

On another note, you said "give white women from other countries a chance".

Let's analyze that.

The problem of misandry and feminism is not just limited to America. The women in England, Australia, and Canada are almost just as bad. So, WHITE WOMEN from America, Canada, England, and Australia are mostly bad.

But if you mean WHITE WOMEN from Russia, then I would agree, that Russian ladies are a lot more down to earth and humble than white women from the above mentioned countries.
Attn: Please read "The TRUTH Be Told", a free eBook that can help save you from feminism and your guvment.

Read the book online
Download the book

ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1049
Joined: January 4th, 2011, 7:19 am

I

Post by ErikHeaven »

I did not accuse you of anything i gave you suggestions. You sound like a supremacist. Why would one care who mates with who? I do not care when i see the numbers pick up of black women mating with white men. I could care less. I think black women hand in hand with American white women are scum so let them go. Like i said on Youtube i want to plane them, train them, boat them, bus them, teleport them to every white men who wants to take on their
bullshit.
I think every white man who wants to take on the feminist bullshit of an American black women deserves a medal.
Now to the contrary of what you said every white male on here with the exception of one is my friend. Pete is my friend on Facebook as well.
I have no problem with race mixing it allows some men of your race to take the trash that we do not want.

ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1049
Joined: January 4th, 2011, 7:19 am

Post by ErikHeaven »

So it goes like this if you are a supremacist then do not be ashamed of what you are. If you are not then if my suggestion that you were offended you i apologize.

ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1049
Joined: January 4th, 2011, 7:19 am

Post by ErikHeaven »

Many of the couplings with Black men and White American women are fails as well too. Most of the white women i know who do this are the ghetto rap listening white women who are attracted to the thuggish stupid black men. These type of white women are following the black women by being baby mama's with more than one baby daddy.
In short they are stupid mimicking behavior that has gotten black women into straight poverty. So let the dumb white women chase after the ghetto blacks and the dumb white men marry feminized black American women. They can all go to the hell they are creating for themselves.

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2352
Joined: July 5th, 2008, 1:07 am
Location: The Corporation ( the U.S. of Gay )

Post by E_Irizarry »

AmericanInMexico wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:
MrPeabody wrote:I actually don't like the word "white" because it is anthropologically inaccurate and usually used by ignorant racists. As you pointed out, there are "white" women in Mexico, as well as Colombia, Brazil, and many other third world countries, but most Americans don't realize that. If a woman is "American" living in America, no matter what her racial characteristics, there is a high likelihood that she will have absorbed the sense of entitlement and undesirable characteristics of women who live in America. I genuinely prefer women from other countries, and have no interest in a particular race (although I do like the latina look).
Yeah it's used by ignorant bigots, however, white really signifies WASPs among other western west Europeans whom have settled here for generations. White cannot be used to describe light-skinned, Euro-looking Colombianas, a la Costa Riqueñas, a la Mejicanas that look European.

Simply call themed European-looking or light-skinned; white is not accurate to anything that looks white which isn't. I hope I have stated that the way I wanted it to come out.
Spaniards are white; therefore descendants of Spaniards are also white. WASPs aren't the only whites. Therefore, "Euro-looking" Colombianas or "European-looking" Mexicanas look that way because they are descendants of Europeans.

Once again, I'll repeat it for all who still didn't understand: Spaniards are white.
Whilst I agree that Euro-looking Colombianas and Euro-looking Mexicanas are have ancestry of Europeans, not all of them are purely European, some of them just happen to have a lot of European-based blood in them from the re-introduction of European blood back into the gene pool, they still are not White, man. Spaniards are European of Caucasian ancestry, not White. Sorry.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!

Locked
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Racial, Ethnic and Multicultural Issues”