Black women out of options and seeking interracial dating

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Above was my "quick answer", however I did want to address this topic further - namely because I was altogether bothered by what had been said among Winston, Rock, and zboy1 in the earlier pages:

(the following quotes are not verbatim)
Myth 1: "American black women are down-to-earth" - Winston
Myth 2: "Black men have it easy and don't belong on HappierAbroad dot com." - Rock (with zboy1 agreeing)

Myth Buster 1: Winston, that is absolutely insane! You demonize ALL American white women off the bat (even the good ones), but did you actually say that American black women are down to earth??? If this is the case, why are 70% of them lonely and can't keep any man around? Seems like NO MAN WANTS THEM, don't ya think? Like it or not, black women have demonized themselves in the public eye, in the media, in fashion, and in the everyday world. Even educated black men know that black black women are only interested in getting used up by deadbeats, thugs, and drug dealers (especially in her youth). Down to earth? Black women have made themselves objects just for men to butt-f**k her and brag to their friends. Don't get me started on their craze for permed wannabe-white women hair (yet they hate all white women(???)..) and their weaves that they abandon their own childrens' needs for. I am a black man, Winston, and I do NOT speak false stereotypes. These are true behavioral traits of nearly all black women. Winston, I used to wonder why there are some users on this forum who openly bash you on your own website, but now I understand why. Last chance, did you SERIOUSLY just say that American black women are down-to-earth???

Myth Buster 2: Rock, black men have it just as hard as any man when dealing with feministic women. The fact that more American black women are single does NOT give black men a leg up at all. Keep in mind, these black women are more than likely the trash that I listed above. I am an educated black man, and we avoid black women like the plague. In a sense, non-black men have more options because black women (to them) are moreso of a "Woo Hoo, let's f**k this gorilla and brag to my friends that I banged a black bitch!" taboo-ish thrill than it would be to black men (and I genuinely don't blame them). Black men are equally irritated with the nonsense of modern-day America, and we have every right to be here to vent and congregate with fellow men. Don't think that black men have it easy, because our women are loud, testosterone-fueled, misandrist pigs.

P.S. I do, indeed, feel that keylis is also a troll.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

tom
Junior Poster

Post by tom »

Iawesome60
Freshman Poster

Re: Benefit of the Doubt

Post by Iawesome60 »

Rock wrote:In the looks department, a lot of black women are not all bad, more like a mixed bag:

Weaknesses (from my POV)
- bad head hair and body hair in private area
- complexion too dark (with a signficant percentage)
- nose often too wide and not high enough
- lips overinflated in some cases (but it can be sexy for the less exaggerated cases)

Strengths (from my POV)
- firmest bodies except for breasts of women who've already given birth
- most pronounced curves (hip-waist-chest)
- most durable skin - best resistance to sun and aging
- best muscle tone and strongest bones - best resistance to muscle atrophy and bone loss as they age

Remember, when you meet black girls from other parts of the world who don't have that American chip on their shoulders, some can be quite feminine and sexually magnetic. Ethiopia and Nigeria are full of hot women for example. Other sub-saharan countries have a nice selection of beauties too. And don't forget Jamaica and Haiti.

There are other ethnic groups which fall way behind black women IMO.
The bad hair does kill my attraction for them. I love it when women of African descent wear their hair in dreads, bantu knots, curly hair, afro (sometimes depends on length), or long. Skin color does not bother me. There are occasions when their lips and nose can turn me off.

Women of African descent do have nice curves. Curves show they have meat on their bones and I do like meat on a woman's bones. However, they can gain weight easily. When they're overweight, it looks terrible. Remember, there is a difference between having meat on her bones and having too much meat. There is a difference between spending within our budgets and spending over our budgets.
There aren't many attractive women (inside and outside) in America. A man wants a physically attractive woman with attractive personality traits. American women usually don't have that combination.

Ever since I found Winston's website and read the information on there, my life has been much easier and I've been a MUCH more happier person!

No matter how good she looks, some other guy is sick and tired of putting up with her crap. ~Author Unknown (Quote about women)
FireEater
Freshman Poster

Post by FireEater »

E_Irizarry wrote:
Winston wrote:Check out these funny cartoons odbo posted. They apply here and are so true! I wonder who created them.

*INSERT EPIC CARTOONS*

Ummm LinuxOnly had gotten those from me thank you very much. ;O)
It's hilarious because it's true! And it's not just black women, it's black high school girls (and some white/Latina, but that's another subject) too. Organizing baby showers, fighting over stupid things, leaving weave all over the place... and no, nobody really seemed to care for the nerds except for other nerds and "anything-that-moves" super-desperate types. Although I wouldn't wish that sort of girl on them anyway. They deserved better.