Louis Farrakhan speaks at UC Berkeley

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Louis Farrakhan speaks at UC Berkeley

Post by zboy1 »

Last edited by zboy1 on March 12th, 2012, 11:21 pm, edited 1 time in total.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

He's a joke.

Farrakhan is a black supremacist and if you transposed his ideologies with your average white supremacist it would be identical. The only difference is he's pro-black instead of pro-white.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Repatriate wrote:He's a joke.

Farrakhan is a black supremacist and if you transposed his ideologies with your average white supremacist it would be identical. The only difference is he's pro-black instead of pro-white.
Yes, I don't understand why Liberals are not blasting Louis Farrakhan the same way they did with Pete Hoekstra, Rush Limbaugh, Pat Buchanan, and other conservatives they've gone after recently??????? Isn't that kinda of a double standard where whites can't say anything and Blacks and Latinos can spew the same amount of hatred and get away with it???????????
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

zboy1 wrote:
Repatriate wrote:He's a joke.

Yes, I don't understand why Liberals are not blasting Louis Farrakhan the same way they did with Pete Hoekstra, Rush Limbaugh, Pat Buchanan, and other conservatives they've gone after recently??????? Isn't that kinda of a double standard where whites can't say anything and Blacks and Latinos can spew the same amount of hatred and get away with it???????????
Welcome to America! :lol: Yeah that double standard has been around since...forever. That's why there's so much friction between hispanic, asian, and black communities. There's a lot of cross minority racism.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Re: Louis Farrakhan

Post by WilliamSmith »

That's complete and utter BS that Farrakhan is a "black supremacist" and a joke: Farrakhan is a brave leader helping blacks (and the rest of the world) by telling red pill truths about jews, backed by voluminous historical research and documentation (especially from that series "The Secret Relationship of Blacks and Jews" which the jews just had banned from Amazon in an act of flagrant hypocrisy, with that roach Bezos pompously virtue-signaling about how "democracy dies in darkness" while they then suppress well-researched work telling the actual truth about jewish global crime against blacks and the whole rest of the world).
Repatriate wrote:
March 12th, 2012, 11:20 pm
He's a joke.

A key word here is defaming them as "supremacist" when they're actually something more along the lines of nationalists, or just advocates for self-help and justice for their own race/ethnic group/whatever:
Calling them all "supremacists" as though they want to rule over all other races is BS, that's definitely not what most of them want at all, they just want separatism + demand free speech to be allowed to tell the truth and counter the malicious lies of the jews who have long dominated US publishing corps with their criminal tribal mafia, and now control the modern corporate jewmedia, and are campaigning rapidly to eliminate internet freedom so no one can tell the truth about them online either.

The occasional cult of cosplayers or extremists aside, the only ones who are "supremacists" to any great extent are obviously, the jews, who are currently aggressively campaigning to eliminate free speech online and offline, so they can keep promoting jewish supremacism worldwide, if the world lets them get away with it. They're currently hysterically frothing and screeching because Elon Musk is theoretically partially restoring actual free speech and Twitter.

As for Farrkhan and the like having un-PC racial views: Who gives a !@#$ if he or the Nation of Islam aren't crazy about white/etc people and want non-violent separatism and black independence instead?
They're not the ones chasing white people around to every dwindling white/European country on the earth trying to completely outlaw free speech, terrorizing black and Middle Eastern countries with economic terrorism and/or zionist warfare and then flooding white countries with distressed populations of black and Middle Eastern refugees, then simultaneously promoting forced race-mixing and "integration" + fomenting conflict and hatred between blacks, muslims, whites, Asians, and everyone else under the sun at the same time.

The ones doing all of that and far more crimes against humanity are, of course: jews.
This outline of how jews and Israel created the European refugee crisis gives a good rundown documenting most of this with hard facts, and the link to the Ron Unz American Pravda series in my signature documents even more (making it no surprise why Unz Review and sites like this tend to be disappeared from jew-infested big tech giants like Google 8) ):
https://nationaljusticeparty.com/2021/0 ... ee-crisis/
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
shawnberwick
Freshman Poster

Post by shawnberwick »

WilliamSmith wrote:
April 28th, 2022, 1:56 pm
That's complete and utter BS that Farrakhan is a "black supremacist" and a joke: Farrakhan is a brave leader helping blacks (and the rest of the world) by telling red pill truths about jews, backed by voluminous historical research and documentation (especially from that series "The Secret Relationship of Blacks and Jews" which the jews just had banned from Amazon in an act of flagrant hypocrisy, with that roach Bezos pompously virtue-signaling about how "democracy dies in darkness" while they then suppress well-researched work telling the actual truth about jewish global crime against blacks and the whole rest of the world).
The Nation of Islam teaches that black people are God's chosen people.

Just like Judaism teaches that Jews are God's chosen people.

Supremacism is Supremacism.

They also (along with the CIA) killed Malcom X - Farrakhan has gloated about killing Malcom. Malcom exposed the hypocrisy of the Nation of Islam, who used to work with the KKK to create 'false flags', also Elijah Muhammad going around creating single mothers whilst talking about the importance of family.

The Nation of Islam is a deeply corrupt cult, IMO.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

shawnberwick wrote:
May 2nd, 2022, 5:17 am
WilliamSmith wrote:
April 28th, 2022, 1:56 pm
The Nation of Islam teaches that black people are God's chosen people.

Just like Judaism teaches that Jews are God's chosen people.

Supremacism is Supremacism.

They also (along with the CIA) killed Malcom X - Farrakhan has gloated about killing Malcom. Malcom exposed the hypocrisy of the Nation of Islam, who used to work with the KKK to create 'false flags', also Elijah Muhammad going around creating single mothers whilst talking about the importance of family.
The Nation of Islam is a deeply corrupt cult, IMO.
Glad for the discussion, but I'm pretty sure you're wrong, and almost every single thing you said there is jew defamation against Farrakhan and NOI (with the usual exception of a few things that they gave a propaganda spin to, and the part about blacks being the real Hebrews, which might be true LOL), but I'll get back to you later on that one:

A quick thing to add on the overall topic though:
Awhile ago I saw declassified FBI document (written in something like 1968 but only released in something like the last 8 or so year) about Martin Luther King, showing how the jews exploiting him to push communism into the USA had him completely by the balls with their sex trafficking and blackmail schemes (I don't think with underage girls like Epstein, but otherwise close to the same thing including giving King coercive sex parties and orgies with young prostitutes so the jews could use it to blackmail King and make sure he stayed toadying to them and their agenda), and obviously they were using King to push their agenda of forced racemixing and communism. I can find the FBI report for you later if you doubt it, but until then you might be able to find it online if you use something like Brave search (though would guess the jews in Jewgle, DuckduckGo and other jew-infested big tech will probably try to hide such search results, but I'll find it later if you can't). 8)

I've never seen anything convincing to demonize Farrakhan that way though, other than the jews' goddamn lies and defamations since they hate him for spreading the truth and not taking a payoff from their rabbis, which they tried to get him to do, but he wouldn't and kept on preaching truth about all aspects of the jew agenda. Also, you're wrong that they're "supremacists," and who cares if they don't like white people that much: They're not trying to chase white people to every corner of the planet so Farrakhan or whoever can rule over whites, and whether or not black people are the real Hebrews (hey maybe they are!) is a separate matter. :o
"Supremacists are supremacists" is an erroneous statement to make about either of the black or white nationalists, since both the black and white nationalists have always been against forced integration and aren't trying to rule over the other racial group(s), even if the blacks seem to be rather tolerant of "mixed" people.
On that note, I don't know that much about who these people are, but noticed besides the usual large crowd of mulattos and quadroons that Farrakhan seems to be friends with some white priest of some sort introducing him in a big mixed race support rally after jews had him thrown of Faceberg in 2018-19ish, LOL:
https://youtu.be/tPbs0jbjDyw?t=998

I don't know that much about the rest of the NOI history, but pretty sure their Professor Tony Martin is worth more than his weight in gold as well, since he was one of their key researchers for their "Secret Relationships of Blacks & Jews" book series that the kikes in Amazon banned because it tells the truth about the role of jews both in slavery and in destroying early black communities in America, well before the jews manipulated the Civil Rights movement to create neo-bolshevism. Oh, and like I said in other recent posts, the 3rd volume was "The Leo Frank Case: The Lynching of a Guilty Man" proving how the ADL's mascot Leo Frank was guilty as sin of the rape and murder of little 13 year old Mary Phagan, which he and the jews then tried to pin on an innocent black man even to this day. The Phagan family also has been saying for years Frank was guilty.

More on this later:
I need to go get laid today and stop letting satanic jews suck away hours of my time like the bloodsucking parasites they are. But I promise I'll be back later to continue the discussion and substantiate what I said (not just act like a jew and say you're wrong, and then have nothing to back up my assertions, LOL).

P.S. Only disclaimer is that the ZOG literally just created the Orwellian "Ministry of Truth" the other day in response to Musk's attempt to allow even partial free speech back on Twitter, so if they eliminate all of us from being able to post on HA anymore... But if Happier Abroad is still online when I get back in a few days, then I'll get back to you. :D
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
shawnberwick
Freshman Poster

Post by shawnberwick »

WilliamSmith wrote:
May 2nd, 2022, 11:31 am
"Supremacists are supremacists" is an erroneous statement to make about either of the black or white nationalists, since both the black and white nationalists have always been against forced integration and aren't trying to rule over the other racial group(s).
Not based on what I've seen. Hitler (in practice) and the Strasser brothers in theory both wanted to treat non-whites as second class citizens - quite literally creating an apartheid system. White nationalists in general praise Hitler (even if they don't believe the Holocaust happened, they still praise doing things like putting non whites in concentration camps). However, supremacism doesn't necessarily mean endorsing a race based 3rd position political system. You can believe and teach the superiority of a race, without wanting or practicing rule over other races.

The video I posted is Malcom exposing the corruption of the NOI.

Here is Farrakhan gloating about the murder of Malcom...

Here is Farrakhan calling black Americans the chosen people...

https://www.youtube.com/shorts/gDCBqtwb6Gs

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=4ySLc_7h6co
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Again, I don't mind the discussion, but don't know why you kept bringing up Malcolm X, as though either version of the story about him would make me have less praise for Farrakhan for telling the red pill truths about jews and the ZOG bankers who fund both sides of wars (among other matters) (?):

I'm not an expert on the NOI internal history and that's their business not mine, but all I know about that: Malcolm X was a faggot (not me name-calling to be crass, he literally was, doing fag tricks for drugs) and was a complete drug addicted criminal mess, then he got taken in by NOI and brought up and helped by them under their wing, and then he turned traitor and backstabbed and snitched on them while insulting them publically, and also started to look like he was going to convert toward pushing the jew integrationist agenda to me (though I might be off the mark on that last bit).

So my point here is: Whether it was the NOI or the Feds who plugged Malcolm X, cry me a !@#$ing river, LOL.

HOWEVER, it may be of interest to anyone else who gives a !@#$ about who actually plugged Malcolm X that they claim the FBI and CointelPRO did it:
Their link has many more links below the text block I quoted:

https://www.noi.org/malcolm-x-files/
The Murder of Malcolm X & FBI COINTELPRO
Malcolm X Assassination and FBI COINTELPRO

Analyzing the The Malcolm X Assassination in the context of the FBI's Counter Intelligence Program and the United States Government's criminal war against dissent.

COINTELPRO (an acronym for Counter Intelligence Program) was the official name of the programmatic project conducted by the United States Federal Bureau of Investigation (FBI) under state-sponsored terrorist J. Edgar Hoover.

Hoover was appointed by President Calvin Coolidge at age 29. It's stated aim was the spying on, infiltrating, discrediting, disrupting and destruction of domestic organizations and individuals it considered "subversive".

According to the FBI, "intensified attention under this program should be afforded to the activities of such groups as the Student Nonviolent Coordinating Committee, the Southern Christian Leadership Conference, Revolutionary Action Movement, the Deacons for Defense and Justice, Congress of Racial Equality, and the Nation of Islam."
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Wow, awesome video, fire and charisma as always, LOL! I'll add this to my collection with a downloader in case the kikes pull it off jewtube.

I won't be crashing the party at any Nation of Islam gatherings or ever trying to become like the Vanilla Sherbet (recognize the name of that legendary white rapper? :mrgreen: ) toward the Nation of Islam, since I know both the NOI and their counterparts the "white nationalists" both don't like racemixing...
But if I happen to end up with a half-black son, I'm going to try to get him to study Farrakhan as a role model and persuade him to go out, learn how to be a real leader and not crawl to the jews, and also be a big success amongst the black women (hopefully not go off chasing a bunch of white karens like so many black guys, whose "preferences" I'm not bothering to question, but just can't fathom, LOL).
shawnberwick wrote:
May 2nd, 2022, 12:39 pm
Here is Farrakhan gloating about the murder of Malcom...
shawnberwick
Freshman Poster

Post by shawnberwick »

WilliamSmith wrote:
May 15th, 2022, 12:20 pm
I'm not an expert on the NOI internal history and that's their business not mine, but all I know about that: Malcolm X was a faggot (not me name-calling to be crass, he literally was, doing fag tricks for drugs) and was a complete drug addicted criminal mess, then he got taken in by NOI and brought up and helped by them under their wing, and then he turned traitor and backstabbed and snitched on them while insulting them publically, and also started to look like he was going to convert toward pushing the jew integrationist agenda to me (though I might be off the mark on that last bit).
Malcolm X, from everything I've seen, after he found spirituality and got away from drugs, became a man of deep integrity and a sense of honor.

He exposed the nation of Islam as being an organization that lacks integrity and honor.

'Snitching', 'Backstabbing', 'traitor', etc, is not what I call exposing a group of men who lack honor, and directly go against what they teach by; creating bastard kids, colluding with the KKK, and assaulting black people for financial gain.

If Malcolm X is a lowly man for doing what he did, then I'm guessing you also consider Edward Snowden, Julian Assange, Chelsea Manning, and Daniel Hale to be dishonourable people, for 'snitching' on the invasion of privacy and war crimes of the military industrial complex?

I'm personally no longer an ideologue, and I doubt I ever will go back to being one again, so I personally have no loyalty to an organization or ideology. I have loyalty to what I believe to be the good, true and beautiful, so personally I look up to anyone who is willing to stand up for truth, the innocent, the exploited, and abused.

Loyalty for the sake of loyalty IMO is what fools and ideologues do.
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

shawnberwick wrote:
May 15th, 2022, 12:31 pm
Loyalty for the sake of loyalty IMO is what fools and ideologues do.
*Shrugs* When it comes to personal preference: I also strongly prefer the 100% independent "lone wolf" lifestyle myself, and only spending time with women, vs joining groups of other men. But if a man's a heap of shit with teeth like Malcolm X who literally depended on NOI men to bring him up as mentors and then snitched and backstabbed the group that took him in and helped him, maybe he had it coming! :wink: A man who chooses to roll with the pack (so to speak) rather than be a one man show like me, can't just expect the other members of the pack to take it lying down if you become a disloyal traitor. The issue doesn't arise in my case, since I'm not a member of any groups, tribes, etc. :D
I also think you're way, way off the mark in comparing Malcolm X's being a traitor and snitch to his own "clan" to Snowden, Assange, etc whistleblowing on the deep state and military industrial complex: Snowden and Assange weren't pathetic utterly lost lowlifes like Malcolm X who depended on a specific group of actual men acting like a clan/family to them, bringing them up and helping them turn their lives around, but then snitched and betrayed their own. Snowden and Assange were whistle-blowers exposing deep government corruption, a completely different situation that doesn't compare at all, IMO. But that's enough Malcolm X for me, I have no reason to like, respect, or give a !@#$% about Malcolm X, so I'm not going to waste anymore time talking about X . :D
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

Here is a great example of why I stand by praising Farrakhan for being a spreader of red pill truth, regardless of what criticisms or nitpicks others may have about the great man:

Farrakhan gives a fantastic speech in 1995 exposing many key details many people today don't know (but must learn) about how the international jew banking cabal created the Federal Reserve and many more ZOG institutions used to convert the USSA into the totalitarian mess it is now, and most importantly how the jew/ZOG bankers deliberately foment and finance both sides of world wars:
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Post by WilliamSmith »

WilliamSmith wrote:
May 2nd, 2022, 11:31 am
I don't know that much about the rest of the NOI history, but pretty sure their Professor Tony Martin is worth more than his weight in gold as well, since he was one of their key researchers for their "Secret Relationships of Blacks & Jews" book series
I think I made a little mistake there and might've had that wrong about Tony Martin being one of the original NOI researchers: I was going by memory, but I guess Professor Tony Martin might not have been involved in the original research, but he tried to teach his students about what was in the NOI's "Secret Relationships of Blacks & Jews" series and then the jews went on the warpath to destroy his career to stop these truths getting out.

Ah, great, here :) : Even though the jews banned all the Secret Relationships of Blacks & Jews books from Amazon for the supreme "antisemitism" of telling the truth, the NOI have the books all on their own store so you can buy them directly:
https://store.finalcall.com/product-cat ... -and-jews/

Anyway, Professor Tony Martin wrote about this in a book published in the early 1990s called: "The Jewish Onslaught: Dispatches from the Wellesley Battlefront" on the subject of how powerful jewish organizations won't tolerate Black leaders and scholars who research and spread the actual objective truth about historic events like these, and will often go on the warpath to destroy the careers of Black leaders and scholars who do (as well as ordinary black individuals).
After all, TRUTH is to the jews just like bright sunlight, garlic, holy water, and a stake through the heart is to blood-sucking vampires! :o

The Jewish Onslaught book wasn't as well known, since Farrakhan mostly recommended the NOI Secret Relationship of Blacks and Jews 3-volume set publicly in his speeches (so of course Amazon had to ban it! :mrgreen: ), but they haven't actually pulled the Martin one off Amazon yet:
https://www.amazon.com/Jewish-Onslaught ... 0912469307

Here also is a great article by the NOI about how if blacks are really trying to help their own people rather than just serving as the puppets, stooges, tools and slaves of jews, then the jews will do whatever they can to bring them down and ruin them:
Jews Targeted Black Self-Help Long Before Farrakhan
https://www.unz.com/article/jews-target ... farrakhan/
Here is the same piece on the NOI web site (posting both, just on the off chance jews take down one of the two, since "free speech is hate speech," but the other one happens to stay up somehow, LOL):
https://noirg.org/articles/jews-targete ... farrakhan/
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Re: Louis Farrakhan Tells the Truth on jews vs spineless cuckservatives LOL

Post by WilliamSmith »

FARRAKHAN TELLS TRUTH ABOUT JEWS WITH COURAGE AND CHARISMA, VS SPINELESS BILLY GRAHAM AND DICK NIXON

https://www.bitchute.com/video/HheZQdga8zaw/
The Honorable Minister Louis Farrakhan bravely tells the red pill truth on jews and the synagogue of satan and their wickedness and filth, from their vice grip on the jewmedia, to encouraging filth and degenerate behavior through hollywood and the porn industry, and the jew-led transgender movement "turning men into women and women into men."

Spineless cuckservatives Billy Graham and Dick Nixon knew all these truths about the jews and their recorded conversations proved they knew it in the 1970s: Graham and Nixon crawled like spineless maggots in submission to the synagogue of satan anyway, but Farrakhan's had the courage and character to tell the truth about the jews for a lifetime!

In the middle of the speech, Minister Farrakhan also says (about President Tricky Dick Nixon knowing the truth but fearing to speak it):
"He ain't got no balls! But I got: WATERMELONS!!! [after thundering applause dies down ].....there's a metaphor y'all."
LOL :)
:lol: