Is the white race evil?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
AmericanEvil
Freshman Poster

Is the white race evil?

Post by AmericanEvil »

When you look at the behavior of the majority of white people, both men and women, you can't help but get the impression that this is a barbarian race, that the white race is an uncivilized, uncultured, barbarian race.

White people were behind most of the evils of past and present history

-Whites came to America, murdered millions of native Americans, and stole the land.
-Whites colonized many parts of the world, brutually enslaving them, such as Africa and India.
-White people went into Iraq and Afghanistan and murdered millions of people. Along with the help of African American and Spanish American soldiers too, of course.
-White people created liberalism, feminism, capitalism, and so many other soul-killing ideologies and philosophies.
-White people killed each other in massive numbers during the first two world wars, since both wars was fought mostly between white Europeans, and white Americans.

Anyone got any more examples of bad behavior from white people they want to mention here?

One more question- would it be a good thing if the white race simply ceased to exist? It's happening, as whites slowly breed themselves out of existence.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

AmericanEvil
Freshman Poster

Post by AmericanEvil »

If you are a young white man reading this? DO NOT ever marry or reproduce with white women. If you want to have children, at least do it with a non-white woman, such as an Asian, Spanish, Indian/Arab, or African girl.

I am a white man who married a non-white woman. I will not give any more details than that. I also find African girls to be pretty hot, not all, but many of them. But Indian, Arab, Spanish, and Asian women are the hottest, in my opinion. White women make me want to puke, and for some reason, I never had a very strong attraction towards white bitches in this lifetime.
patrick
Freshman Poster

Post by patrick »

spanish, indian/arab are all caucasiuoud/white
AmericanEvil
Freshman Poster

Post by AmericanEvil »

patrick wrote:spanish, indian/arab are all caucasiuoud/white
I am talking about white Europeans, who thus follow European or Christian culture. White Americans are also Europeans, since that is their origin. So white basically means white American/European, that is what I mean when I say white.

Spanish and Arabs and Indians all have their own culture, which is very distinct from modern Christianity. Spanish people may be Catholics in the majority, but they still have a much more family oriented culture than white people.

Look, stop trying to derail the discussion and stay on topic.
djfourmoney
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by djfourmoney »

What you're complaining about is Neo-Liberalism. But overall, White Americans and Brits think they are under attack by minorities and the media (at least the ones that were polled do).

The cost of Colonialism and Slavery have not been calculated. If the true cost was added up, both countries would not be able to engage in foreign policy the way they conduct it currently. They wouldn't be able to afford it...

Governments and Societies who engaged in so-called legalized Slavery have benefited in the untold TRILLIONS of dollars/pounds and the fiction of White Supremacy is that we freed you from Slavery (never mind the Slave Patrols and other gruesome lynching tactics), Jim Crow or telling a mass of people that they are inferior (this includes White Women by the way) and now the latest incarnation Libertarians...

The self-denying group of morons who have no answers but free market solutions for everything. William Baker a Prof at Loyola a self-professed Libertarian, calms Welfare presented a better deal to minority women than minority men did and destroyed the Black Family.

Hmmm, he forgot (like all Libertarians do) that we have a little problem called Structural Racism and White Supremacy.

His best crack was Liberals calling Dr Paul racist for his newsletters that Lew Rockwell was apart of back in the day. Dr. Paul says (correctly) that the Drug War is racial motivated. So we're suppose to forgive this newsletter and praise him for the failed War on Drugs? How about his son being caught on Maddow's show saying he would have not signed the Civil Rights Acts of 1957, 1964 and 1968. The apple never falls far from the tree.

So they want a level playing field when White ownership of wealth and property is at an ALL TIME HIGH (Higher than the Robbery Barons of the 1920's) and Black Wealth is back to Pre Slavery era (.5%).

That means structural racism has not been solved DESPITE Obama. Plus the right all quick to say its Post Racial America and famously Glen Beck saying "Obama has a problem with White People or the White Race or White Way of Life, I dunno..."

There is quite a bit of denial on this web site, all benefited but still in denial and claiming victim-hood its classic and they have the nerve to complain about feminist White women at this point. I find this whole thing hilarious.

Or some would say "Getting your come-up-ins"
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Is the white race evil?

Post by Cornfed »

AmericanEvil wrote:When you look at the behavior of the majority of white people, both men and women, you can't help but get the impression that this is a barbarian race, that the white race is an uncivilized, uncultured, barbarian race.

White people were behind most of the evils of past and present history

-Whites came to America, murdered millions of native Americans, and stole the land.
-Whites colonized many parts of the world, brutually enslaving them, such as Africa and India.
[..] One more question- would it be a good thing if the white race simply ceased to exist? It's happening, as whites slowly breed themselves out of existence.
I don't think white people are inherently any more evil in terms of being colonial oppressors than anyone else. Certain aspects of colonization tend to be fairly nasty when practiced by anyone. Look at how the Japs behaved in WWII for instance. If anything the relative xenophilia of British colonists enabled them to identify with their charges more - the better to oppress them. White people were probably used as colonists because we are generally adaptable, high quality people who can do it better.

However, we do seem to have some fatal genetic flaws, such as a lethal amount of the aforementioned xenophilia, a weak sense of loyalty to each other and a morbid concern with fitting in with social norms as defined by the elite. Hence in order to conquer and destroy a white population all you need to do is drive a wedge between the economic interests of the upper classes and the masses, then bribe the upper classes into turning traitor and leading the masses to their own destruction, whereupon the masses can be counted on to obediently commit societal suicide. This seems to be a fairly ingrained flaw in the makeup of white people, so some judicious outbreeding may indeed be called for.
-White people created liberalism, feminism, capitalism, and so many other soul-killing ideologies and philosophies.
Actually, Jews and whoever is ultimately pulling their strings came up with those things.
momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

momopi
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by momopi »

Cornfed wrote:Who exactly is the troll we are not supposed to be feeding and why do you think s/he is a troll?
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Troll_%28Internet%29
Disillusioned_American
Freshman Poster

Post by Disillusioned_American »

AmericanEvil wrote:If you are a young white man reading this? DO NOT ever marry or reproduce with white women. If you want to have children, at least do it with a non-white woman, such as an Asian, Spanish, Indian/Arab, or African girl.

I am a white man who married a non-white woman. I will not give any more details than that. I also find African girls to be pretty hot, not all, but many of them. But Indian, Arab, Spanish, and Asian women are the hottest, in my opinion. White women make me want to puke, and for some reason, I never had a very strong attraction towards white bitches in this lifetime.
You sound like some faggot troll to me (jewish by chance?). Don't you dare tell me who I can and/or cannot marry or reproduce with, doofus! I get real nasty and hostile - even violent - towards those who tell me which race [they think] I should date, or who show disapproval over the women that *I* choose to be with. I don't need your approval. Part of the reason I want to live outside of America is to avoid self-hating white (jew?) faggots like you.

For the record, I am repulsed by most (though not all) anglo-saxon women, but I love slavic, south europe, and some latin american women. I simply am NOT attracted to black women. The only African women I like visually are white Afrikaners, and to a lesser extent some Moroccans.

Also, I am not attracted to asian women. Some are nice to look at, but they just don't mesh well with my personality, and I don't like their body type for the most part. I bet that really pisses off the elite faggots who are always pushing for white men to chase after asian women.

Hey, if you're a white man and you prefer black or asian women, more power to you! Just don't try to project your views onto me, and we'll be fine.
AmericanEvil
Freshman Poster

Post by AmericanEvil »

djfourmoney wrote:What you're complaining about is Neo-Liberalism. But overall, White Americans and Brits think they are under attack by minorities and the media (at least the ones that were polled do).

The cost of Colonialism and Slavery have not been calculated. If the true cost was added up, both countries would not be able to engage in foreign policy the way they conduct it currently. They wouldn't be able to afford it...

Governments and Societies who engaged in so-called legalized Slavery have benefited in the untold TRILLIONS of dollars/pounds and the fiction of White Supremacy is that we freed you from Slavery (never mind the Slave Patrols and other gruesome lynching tactics), Jim Crow or telling a mass of people that they are inferior (this includes White Women by the way) and now the latest incarnation Libertarians...

The self-denying group of morons who have no answers but free market solutions for everything. William Baker a Prof at Loyola a self-professed Libertarian, calms Welfare presented a better deal to minority women than minority men did and destroyed the Black Family.

Hmmm, he forgot (like all Libertarians do) that we have a little problem called Structural Racism and White Supremacy.

His best crack was Liberals calling Dr Paul racist for his newsletters that Lew Rockwell was apart of back in the day. Dr. Paul says (correctly) that the Drug War is racial motivated. So we're suppose to forgive this newsletter and praise him for the failed War on Drugs? How about his son being caught on Maddow's show saying he would have not signed the Civil Rights Acts of 1957, 1964 and 1968. The apple never falls far from the tree.

So they want a level playing field when White ownership of wealth and property is at an ALL TIME HIGH (Higher than the Robbery Barons of the 1920's) and Black Wealth is back to Pre Slavery era (.5%).

That means structural racism has not been solved DESPITE Obama. Plus the right all quick to say its Post Racial America and famously Glen Beck saying "Obama has a problem with White People or the White Race or White Way of Life, I dunno..."

There is quite a bit of denial on this web site, all benefited but still in denial and claiming victim-hood its classic and they have the nerve to complain about feminist White women at this point. I find this whole thing hilarious.

Or some would say "Getting your come-up-ins"
Hell yea, man.

In the 60s, black Americans were approaching the average white family's earning, that is, white and black Americans were about to start earning equal income and become equal.

Then the government, i.e. Illuminati, started funding feminism and welfare for single mothers, and targeted the black community. As a result? Black bitches got out of control, kicked all the men out, and started living on welfare and popping out bastard children so they could get more welfare checks.

Feminism is the root cause of this, NOT racism. And now that white bitches are doing the same shit, the SAME thing is happening to them as well.

You also pointed out that the prison industry and drug war are racially motivated. I am glad you mentioned that point. I am sure you are aware that the prison industry is a for profit industry, that is, the more people they lock up, the more the govt and private corporations make money. Many prisons are now owned by private corporations. And the whole war on drugs was horseshit from the start. The CIA intentionally targetted the black community with crack cocaine, the CIA is the ones who control the illegal drug trade world wide.

Yes, it's funny to see white men, aka MANGINAS, whining about women on this website, when the fact is, if white men weren't such a bunch of f***ing pussies, the women never would have gotten so badly out of control to begin with.

White women, are actually far more racist than white men ever were. I remember so many hundreds of times I heard arrogant white women make racist remarks "Oh, mexicans are poor, blacks are criminals, Asian women are slut", etc.

I've just come to the conclusion that the white race is disgusting, and I hope they all blow each other to hell when the next world war happens. I'll be safely outside of America, and if I ever reproduce, it will be with my non-white wife. Let the f***ing white race die the f**k off.
Last edited by AmericanEvil on September 19th, 2012, 1:17 am, edited 1 time in total.
AmericanEvil
Freshman Poster

Post by AmericanEvil »

Disillusioned_American wrote:
AmericanEvil wrote:If you are a young white man reading this? DO NOT ever marry or reproduce with white women. If you want to have children, at least do it with a non-white woman, such as an Asian, Spanish, Indian/Arab, or African girl.

You sound like some faggot troll to me (jewish by chance?). Don't you dare tell me who I can and/or cannot marry or reproduce with, doofus! I get real nasty and hostile - even violent - towards those who tell me which race [they think] I should date, or who show disapproval over the women that *I* choose to be with. I don't need your approval. Part of the reason I want to live outside of America is to avoid self-hating white (jew?) faggots like you.

For the record, I am repulsed by most (though not all) anglo-saxon women, but I love slavic, south europe, and some latin american women. I simply am NOT attracted to black women. The only African women I like visually are white Afrikaners, and to a lesser extent some Moroccans.

Also, I am not attracted to asian women. Some are nice to look at, but they just don't mesh well with my personality, and I don't like their body type for the most part. I bet that really pisses off the elite faggots who are always pushing for white men to chase after asian women.

Hey, if you're a white man and you prefer black or asian women, more power to you! Just don't try to project your views onto me, and we'll be fine.
f**k you, you goddamn skinehead Nazi. Don't you know it's your DUTY to help kill off the white race? Hell, at least DO NOT EVER REPRODUCE with a white woman, okay? White women are disgusting, I don't care if they are American or Russian or Ukraine. They all make me sick.
AmericanEvil
Freshman Poster

Post by AmericanEvil »

Also, if you want to know who to blame for the bad state of affairs we are presently in, just look at WHO created this mess.

White men were the ones who were the leaders of the CEOs, politicians, etc. White men were the ones running society and now look at the mess we are in- 50 million americans on food stamps, mass poverty, food shortages, businesses collapsing, and so on.

I mean, I can understand why the rest of the world hates white men and why white men are basically the new nigger. Cause they earned it.

So, if you are a white man, castrate yourself or reproduce with a non-white lady. Those are your two options. The white race is inheritly evil, I have come to believe.
Disillusioned_American
Freshman Poster

Post by Disillusioned_American »

Why the hell is this dude so obsessed with who white men choose to date, marry, and procreate with? That sound pretty f***ing unhealthy to me.
Last edited by Disillusioned_American on September 19th, 2012, 10:08 am, edited 1 time in total.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

momopi wrote:Image
A well moderated forum does not have mental degenerates taking over the forum...
AmericanEvil
Freshman Poster

Post by AmericanEvil »

Hell, if you are a white dude who wants to date white women, BETTER that you become a homosexual and f**k each other up the ass. At least that way you won't be reproducing your sick white genes.