Why is White Pride a taboo but other racial prides are ok? Isn't that a double standard?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why is White Pride a taboo but other racial prides are ok? Isn't that a double standard?

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
August 29th, 2020, 3:18 pm
Cornfed wrote:
August 29th, 2020, 3:06 pm
August 23rd, 2020, 11:12 pm
Conspiracy paranoia is a religion to these people, and the forum membership has largely gone down that path.
If the covid scamdemic and the BLM riots with total systemic complicity have not proven to you we are living in a giant, top down conspiracy then I guess nothing will. It is like trying to argue with someone whose hair is on fire when he is standing around claiming not to be able to smell smoke.
Not everything catastrophic is the result of a conspiracy.

The pandemic is not a worldwide conspiracy. It is a medical event that the establishment left uses to foment mass hysteria in this heated election year.

Similarly, BLM is a funded Marxist organization used by the left to create anger and discontent to:

-Reduce the likelihood of Trump's reelection.
-Raise sympathies for poor people, especially those of color.
-Destroy and bankrupt wealthy businesses and individual.
-Cause a civil war so that a rebuild into a leftist utopia can take place.

These are just opportunistic strategies by desperate leftists who see the chances of success for the leftist agenda slipping away.

There are identifiable interests (Feminists, BLM, LGBTQ, and Marxists) all working in concert to either take back control or destroy everything if that cannot be done.

To see all this as some grand conspiracy of back room Jews is just ridiculous and I feel sorry for you that you are not able to see that.
...and so I thought that '16 US Election was unprecedentedly the election of our lives, but really this one coming up is the epitome of them all of a lifetime!! I ran off to BR just because of Trump vs Hitlary in '16. I was more scared then, but I should have taken the same precaution this year by being stuck at least in a country that women are still screwing although there's lockdowns and mass hysteria.

At least YouTuber OShay Duke Jackson is stuck in Uganda. Hopefully he got some p*ssy in the meanwhile.
E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why is White Pride a taboo but other racial prides are ok? Isn't that a double standard?

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

I don't see a 2020 RNC vs DNC thread. The DNC was god-awful. Gay Bill Porter singing up there on the DNC intro. Sad....just dementedly sad.
The RNC of 2020 was rock solid. Very very professional and almost perfect speeches by everyone. Melania really surprised me. She worked hard on that speech to emote it perfectly!!!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

E Irizarry R&B Singer wrote:
August 29th, 2020, 3:28 pm
August 29th, 2020, 3:18 pm
Cornfed wrote:
August 29th, 2020, 3:06 pm
August 23rd, 2020, 11:12 pm
Conspiracy paranoia is a religion to these people, and the forum membership has largely gone down that path.
If the covid scamdemic and the BLM riots with total systemic complicity have not proven to you we are living in a giant, top down conspiracy then I guess nothing will. It is like trying to argue with someone whose hair is on fire when he is standing around claiming not to be able to smell smoke.
Not everything catastrophic is the result of a conspiracy.

The pandemic is not a worldwide conspiracy. It is a medical event that the establishment left uses to foment mass hysteria in this heated election year.

Similarly, BLM is a funded Marxist organization used by the left to create anger and discontent to:

-Reduce the likelihood of Trump's reelection.
-Raise sympathies for poor people, especially those of color.
-Destroy and bankrupt wealthy businesses and individual.
-Cause a civil war so that a rebuild into a leftist utopia can take place.

These are just opportunistic strategies by desperate leftists who see the chances of success for the leftist agenda slipping away.

There are identifiable interests (Feminists, BLM, LGBTQ, and Marxists) all working in concert to either take back control or destroy everything if that cannot be done.

To see all this as some grand conspiracy of back room Jews is just ridiculous and I feel sorry for you that you are not able to see that.
...and so I thought that '16 US Election was unprecedentedly the election of our lives, but really this one coming up is the epitome of them all of a lifetime!! I ran off to BR just because of Trump vs Hitlary in '16. I was more scared then, but I should have taken the same precaution this year by being stuck at least in a country that women are still screwing although there's lockdowns and mass hysteria.

At least YouTuber OShay Duke Jackson is stuck in Uganda. Hopefully he got some p*ssy in the meanwhile.
I don’t think Presidential elections matter all that much in day to day life. State and local elections matter far more ironically yet most people ignore them.

If you are stashing money abroad and hoarding assets like gold, overseas passive income and perhaps even some crypto, you’ll be fine while the masses will be in dire straits.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Re:

Post by have2fly »

Robert77 wrote:
October 23rd, 2012, 12:52 am
with that being said races do not exist.... culture is what really brings people together or separates them....

while i was in the army, stationed in germany it was funny to see how americans regardless of race would form their own american ghettos, clusters where only americans would hang out.... and you'd see suburban dwelling whitey from kansas sticking together with tyrone from compton because they were americans, and they all saw germans as foreigners and germans in return would see them as strange americans.

in japan they couldnt comprehend why in america they would get labeled as asian-pacific islander along with chinese, koreans, thais, viets etc. being that they have nothing to do with those places in any way or form.

and latin america is the same, real latin americans (not US latinos) have a hard time understanding how a region as diverse racially and culturally as the US gets classified as a uniform collective homogeneous group of people called hispanic/latinos and stereotyped as mexicans simply outta american ignorance.

europe too, in swirtzerland i would see adds regarding illegal immigration from east european countries, and swiss would be racist against polish, russians, czechs who werre many times whiter and more blonde than the swiss themselves...

africa too, in rwanda tutsis and hutus would attack one another because they were from different races or origins.... eventhough an american would see just bnlack people

that shows race as americans see it, it's not only incorrect but americans dont know shit about the world.

point is....
america is a racist hellhole.....
Repost! This is GOLD! Exactly what the problem is. White people or black people are lumped into a "race" in the U.S. While Asians, Latinos and Whites all have their identity and different backgrounds, all American-born blacks are supposed to be a single culture, speak Ebonics and "act black". This is exactly what I am seeing. Africans will not say that are black, they will say they are Angolan, Nigerian or Ethiopian. Yet American blacks refer to themselves just based off their skin color. American blacks have no culture, no family traditions and no heritage. This is why hanging out with Africans feels great, they are "normal" people that work, want to have kids, they know their history, their heritage, they want to get educated and build a career. Sure, not all Africans are like that, but you get the point.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Re:

have2fly wrote:
August 30th, 2020, 8:18 pm
American blacks have no culture, no family traditions and no heritage.
Sounds like you need to spend time around middle class blacks who have intact families, solid family traditions, and more cohesion than most white families even.

Feral, ghetto blacks don’t represent all blacks any more than trailer trash, Cornfed-type whites represent all whites.

Also, African and Caribbean blacks very much DO consider themselves black in the United States. Obama was one example and Colin Powell yet another.

There are some black Latinos however who prefer to identify as their national origin however.
have2fly
Junior Poster

Post by have2fly »

August 30th, 2020, 8:40 pm
have2fly wrote:
August 30th, 2020, 8:18 pm
American blacks have no culture, no family traditions and no heritage.
Sounds like you need to spend time around middle class blacks who have intact families, solid family traditions, and more cohesion than most white families even.

Feral, ghetto blacks don’t represent all blacks any more than trailer trash, Cornfed-type whites represent all whites.

Also, African and Caribbean blacks very much DO consider themselves black in the United States. Obama was one example and Colin Powell yet another.

There are some black Latinos however who prefer to identify as their national origin however.
You are mixing up my point. What kind of family traditions do black Americans have? Deep religion - church going? Around 75% of black American kids are raised by single mothers. Single mother = absence of family traditions, you know it. You have to have a normal mother-father-kids family to have family traditions. So what is the percentage of traditional middle/upper class American blacks that have full families? It is tiny. Ghetto cesspool culture adds degradation and plants anger at white people that oppress poor black people. Yet Africans do very well in America and don't blame anyone. If America is so racist and bad, why would Africans move here? But they do move here in thousands.

Yes, Africans have to consider themselves black in the U.S. because that is how our system is setup. But would they define themselves as black if they were living in Ukraine? No, they would say they are Nigerian or Ethiopian etc.

Black Latinos are able to sustain their own identity because there are too many of them in the U.S. and they speak Spanish or Portuguese. If they go to their home country they will not identify as black, but as Brazilian or Panamian. Same thing with Caribbeans. If they go back to Jamaica, they would say they are Jamaican instead of black. The problem is that black Americans cannot do this. Black Americans have no roots, they have nowhere to go, they have no connection to anything. They will always be ashamed of their slavery background, although as many people already said most Africans were slaves to other Africans, but they don't care. Africans had moved on, but American blacks are stuck in the past.

I can't even imagine being in Poland and someone would call me white? No, Europeans don't think that way at all. We need to become American. Those Asian-Black-Latino-White employment forms need to be eliminated.

We also need to teach kids in American schools about slavery in other countries. My ancestors were slaves in Europe. Serfs were treated like animals in Europe. Do black Americans even know about it? 95% of them have no idea. They live in this tiny la-la land of crime-money-trying to get their life together or those American black Oreo coons that get college degrees live in the bubble of career-money-stable family. I would say joining American military is one of the best decisions black kids can do. Overseas deployments can open their eyes and also expose them to the world outside of this ghetto vs successful Oreo coon matrix they grow up with in the U.S.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Black Demographics Myths

have2fly wrote:
August 30th, 2020, 9:00 pm
You are mixing up my point. What kind of family traditions do black Americans have? Deep religion - church going? Around 75% of black American kids are raised by single mothers. Single mother = absence of family traditions, you know it. You have to have a normal mother-father-kids family to have family traditions. So what is the percentage of traditional middle/upper class American blacks that have full families? It is tiny. Ghetto cesspool culture adds degradation and plants anger at white people that oppress poor black people. Yet Africans do very well in America and don't blame anyone. If America is so racist and bad, why would Africans move here? But they do move here in thousands.
No, I got your point very clearly and it is simply inaccurate.

70% of black kids are indeed raised by single mothers, but that is because single mothers have, by far, the most children. Consider the below graphic. Married black couples have the least amount of children and it has been like that for decades.

Black families, having been in the USA for about 400 years, have traditions which are very similar to white family traditions but with slight cultural twists. We all celebrate Christmas, Easter, Thanksgiving, family reunions, birthdays, flag day, weddings, graduations, etc. as white families do, albeit a bit differently. Stop basing your perception of black Americans on ghetto culture. That is called "Nadir Fallacy" or evaluating the group by its most debased members. It would be like evaluating whites by the trailer park, meth addicted, impoverished, @Cornfed-types instead of by their larger population.

As the graphic illustrates, almost half of Black American households are middle class or above. Almost 70% of Black American households are working class or above. So the 70% of black children stat is misleading and skewed because, again, ghetto single mothers have the most children by far and often by different men. That is why you are missing the bigger picture. I don't blame you because the media tends to focus on the bottom class so a lot of people have the same skewed perception, but it is inaccurate.

Also get a better understanding of how the prevailing single mother culture affects poverty in Black America by observing this graphic.

I think your commentary was well intentioned, but it did not reflect the reality of what I grew up with in regard to MOST black people. It reflects SOME of them from the lower class.

https://blackdemographics.com/
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

have2fly wrote:
.....We also need to teach kids in American schools about slavery in other countries. My ancestors were slaves in Europe. Serfs were treated like animals in Europe. Do black Americans even know about it? 95% of them have no idea...
This is a good comment and should be discussed.

African Americans present themselves as the only victims of slavery in the past, however this is not true.

In Europe, as you say correctly, many people, men, women and children were considered to be nothing else but slaves, as tools for doing some work.
Many people did not own anything and were treated like human garbage, regardless if they were soldiers, sailors, farmer, workers....
The Catholic Church also misused them for unpaid work.

About my ancestors, I can follow them back up to 1520 due to Catholic Church registrations of birth, marriage and death, on both sides, father and mother and I am now generation 9. The men were workers like carpenters, construction workers and the women were housemaids - nobody was owning anything, nobody was even able to move away to another place.

Arabs also had plenty of slaves, usually from wars. By far not all slaves were black, and it is reported they had so many slaves that they had often no use for them and released them frequently after two years if they agreed to convert to Islam.

However slavery or call it serfdom was even worse in Asia compared to Europe. In Japan farmers could not even leave their village and in case they could not deliver enough goods to their lords, they took away their daughters, sent them into brothels to pay off their debts.

In Thailand it was worse, up to 90 percent of the population was considered to live in slave-like condition.
Slaves were registered in various categories due to their value and origin - Slavery was finally abolished in 1906.

---------------------

However many African people were captured in Africa and being exported to the States where they were sold during an auction and NOT BEING CONSIDERED AS HUMANS, but as a kind of animal. This is really unique.

This was nowhere the case in Europe and Asia, slaves (serfs) were usually poor people within the own country and only some of them were foreigners captured in wars from nearby countries.

However in their daily life as slaves=serfs, there was not so much difference between African slaves in the States or local serfs in Europe/Asia.
In UK, children as young as 12 were sent to the coal mines, in Asia girls as young as 10 were sold as housemaids in exchange of reduction of tax debts...
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

have2fly wrote:
.....We also need to teach kids in American schools about slavery in other countries. My ancestors were slaves in Europe. Serfs were treated like animals in Europe. Do black Americans even know about it? 95% of them have no idea...
Yes and no. The way American slavery was taught in schools is that it was the only true slavery since it was so bad. Even though feudalism and American indentured servitude were forms of slavery, it is taboo to ever consider those slavery because they were not as devastating as Trans-Atlantic slavery.

But you and @Yohan miss the major gripe of Black Americans. Slavery was not the main issue, SEGREGATION and not being able to participate as full citizens under the law WAS the issue. The fact that people, even almost 100 years after slavery ended, could not vote, could not have access to passports, could not have access to secondary and university education, had to endure separate public facilities, and were barred from several basic rights and freedoms was the issue, not slavery per se,
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

August 31st, 2020, 12:21 am
Slavery was not the main issue, SEGREGATION and not being able to participate as full citizens under the law WAS the issue. The fact that people, even almost 100 years after slavery ended, could not vote,
Why the f**k should Anglo-Protestant colonies want feral blacks imposed upon them to be full citizens? If you are not slaves then GTFO. You had Liberia to go to. Voting is for WHITE PROPERTY OWNING MEN HEADS OF HOUSEHOLDS who have a managerial role in our white countries. Allowing anyone else to vote just means allowing scum to vote themselves gibs and vote cynical rich scum taking advantage of this into power. It must give you great life satisfaction that you could be likened to a giant tapeworm.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Cornfed you bit rudeness for you not americaman and section america complicity for import blackman againsting the will so maybe can set minimalist iq level for cutout dumwit and no recording of the crimnality record for cutout badman maybe even leave for masculinity only not alowing woman that role is for suporting goodmn but not fair do you say cutout the blackman 100% for he borning america same other americaman but you cornfed not born the america and not have citizen rightings so your view to far to extremist on this posting

and the ones in america not from liberia mostly not origination there and not fair for liberia shiitehole then and liberia shiitehold now so how can say ok we not want you no more so go to some randomity helhole place back on contnent that your great great.....grandpamas from even it 100% difrent country than ancientry from
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen