Why is White Pride a taboo but other racial prides are ok? Isn't that a double standard?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why is White Pride a taboo but other racial prides are ok? Isn't that a double standard?

Post by Winston »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
August 22nd, 2020, 4:31 pm
Moretorque wrote:
August 22nd, 2020, 3:14 pm
As Winston has stated before you do not refute you just do attacks with no meaningful content, this is main line history but in todays world real history is being outlawed...
Axiom: Never debate with an obvious idiot. Allow them to be content in their idiocy.
Notice CE that your post above and the last 2 or 3 posts of your, are all AD HOMINEM attacks. When someone cannot win a debate or is proven wrong, and cannot use logic or reason or discuss evidence, all they have left is ad hominem attacks and insults. Just like feminists and liberals do when they lose a debate and cannot stand up to logic and reality.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why is White Pride a taboo but other racial prides are ok? Isn't that a double standard?

Post by Winston »

August 22nd, 2020, 12:05 pm
Yohan wrote:
August 22nd, 2020, 10:43 am
Winston wrote:
August 20th, 2020, 10:53 pm
.... facts PROVE that Israel lobbies like AIPAC do control America to a large extent...
Sounds like a comment from Mercury - rather exaggerated.

You could also argue Communist China is controlling USA with all its many companies in USA.

You could argue the Pope is controlling USA, as USA is the largest Christian country in this world.

Organizations like Black Lives Matter will tell you 'white people' control USA.

Feminists will tell you only men are controlling America, as females always fail to win a presidential election.

This list is going on endless.
That's right. But it seems that Winston has fallen prey to a mindset that does not respond to reason and evidence. When a person falls victim to conspiracy theory, it is like they have a new religion which is immune to logic.

So sad to see because Winston was one of the most rational people on the internet when this forum started. I don't know what happened, but he has actually REGRESSED to join the ranks of the other paranoid characters here.
I've always believed that some conspiracies existed. I've never taken the position that conspiracies don't exist. So to you, to be rational, one has to deny all conspiracies even if they are obvious or well proven and not pay attention to the facts or evidence? lol. To be rational, one is not allowed to think or follow the evidence or data? lol. One should be closed minded and hive minded and follow the hive of CNN and the controlled media? lol. If that's your definition of rational, then we freethinkers want nothing to do with it. lol. Don't you realize how upside down your views are sometimes? lol. Is your mind hijacked by liberals or the archons which like to invert everything upside down to destroy society and denigrate humanity?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Winston wrote:
August 22nd, 2020, 9:43 pm
Yohan wrote:
Winston wrote:
.... facts PROVE that Israel lobbies like AIPAC do control America to a large extent...

You could also argue Communist China is controlling USA with all its many companies in USA.

You could argue the Pope is controlling USA, as USA is the largest Christian country in this world.

Feminists will tell you only men are controlling America, as females always fail to win a presidential election.

That's right. But it seems that Winston has fallen prey to a mindset that does not respond to reason and evidence. When a person falls victim to conspiracy theory, it is like they have a new religion which is immune to logic.

So sad to see because Winston was one of the most rational people on the internet when this forum started. I don't know what happened, but he has actually REGRESSED to join the ranks of the other paranoid characters here.
I've always believed that some conspiracies existed. I've never taken the position that conspiracies don't exist. So to you, to be rational, one has to deny all conspiracies even if they are obvious or well proven and not pay attention to the facts or evidence? lol. To be rational, one is not allowed to think or follow the evidence or data? lol. One should be closed minded and hive minded and follow the hive of CNN and the controlled media? lol. If that's your definition of rational, then we freethinkers want nothing to do with it. lol. Don't you realize how upside down your views are sometimes? lol. Is your mind hijacked by liberals or the archons which like to invert everything upside down to destroy society and denigrate humanity?
Was it not you who said that ad hominem attacks was an automatic admission of a lost argument? Yes, it was you!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Winston wrote:
August 22nd, 2020, 9:29 pm
Notice CE that your post above and the last 2 or 3 posts of your, are all AD HOMINEM attacks. When someone cannot win a debate or is proven wrong, and cannot use logic or reason or discuss evidence, all they have left is ad hominem attacks and insults. Just like feminists and liberals do when they lose a debate and cannot stand up to logic and reality.
You mean exactly like what you are doing here and also in your post just before this? Ok.....
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

August 22nd, 2020, 5:45 pm
Cornfed wrote:
August 22nd, 2020, 5:21 pm
August 22nd, 2020, 5:10 pm
By the way, you are my age and perhaps a little older so why project your fears into me when that is clearly something you are thinking about having to do?
Eh, I would imagine I am 10-20 years younger than you.
Nice try. I know that is not the case from several of your previous posts, but again, I going to bow out here because one never wants to debate with a known idiot. It is wasted energy and time lost on wealth-increasing pursuits. But you wouldn't know anything about that.
Eh, I had the distinct impression you were over 50. I'm not over 50.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

Cornfed wrote:
August 23rd, 2020, 11:43 am
You forgot that his mental age is actually 15...
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

August 22nd, 2020, 9:55 pm
Winston wrote:
You mean exactly like what you are doing here and also in your post just before this? Ok.....
No, this is presenting facts, not ad hominem.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

MrMan wrote:
August 23rd, 2020, 12:44 pm
August 22nd, 2020, 9:55 pm
Winston wrote:
No, this is presenting facts, not ad hominem.
Go back in your little hole idiot before I present “facts” that hurt your feelings again.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
By the way, you are my age and perhaps a little older so why project your fears into me when that is clearly something you are thinking about having to do?
Nice try. I know that is not the case from several of your previous posts, but again, I going to bow out here because one never wants to debate with a known idiot. It is wasted energy and time lost on wealth-increasing pursuits. But you wouldn't know anything about that.
Actually no one cares how old you are. It’s enough to know that you’re poor, you suffer from a various debilitating medical issues, you’re unsexed, and you’re bitter about life in general.

You could be only 20 and I still would not want anything about your life to be in mine.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Cornfed wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Contrarian your losing plot for cornfed post long time here even before have him photo together hug hi quality korea student he looking youngman 30 more less few years so now alredy 2020 the cornfed maybe 40 less more few years and all know he well below 50ville we see from time contarian your mind weakens and even primetime you iq only 100 more less 5

but as redeming for you at least contarian you say truthing on some thing for you not pretend be youngman not pretend get freegirl but public duende pretend he youngman pretend he get free filipes girls when truthing is he aproach 50ville and not not get freegirl for in philipine wiseton say at least need need pay mcdonlald burger fries and hapy mean for girls kids hoy hoy
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Yohan wrote:
Winston wrote:

True, the point is about exaggerating and complaining about problems - as you said often without any reason and evidence - and to make them from not existing or small to big and gigantic and blaming others for your shortcomings despite it often depends on yourself.

It's about ignoring facts and show up with strange theories.

This forum which originally was about information of shortcomings regarding life-style between men and women in USA and other Western countries and about information how life is outside of this Western pro-feminist zone is now full with flat-earth, covid-hoax and ofter stupid conspiracy theories.

I find especially - example of Winston above - the phrase 'controlled to a large extent' wrongly used. It would be better to replace it with 'somehow influenced', which is more realistic.

In USA are too many groups - not easy really to control anything. Interests are dispersed. One is for it, the other one against it.

Yes, it is true that some Jews are rich and hold a lot of money in the States, but to use the word 'control' is by far over the top.
USA does not exist only because of Jewish money. USA is holding money from everywhere in this world, including Arab money from the Saudi.

Jews might have some influence in case of political and economic decisions, but they are clearly not in full control.

You might call the media to be 'anti-communist and anti-Chinese' but this will not change the fact that China has a lot of assets in USA, while USA in China owns more or less nothing.

You can blame white people for your problems as a black person - but you cannot deny that in USA white people outnumber black people to a margin of maybe 5 vs. 1 - you cannot avoid white people, they are living next to you and you better try to get along with them.

In USA for sure Christianity plays a major role, and data show that around 2/3 more than 65 % of US citizens consider themselves as Christian-orientated - like it or not.

A feminist wants a female president - however election is every 4 years and so far no woman was successful....
You have to live with this... like it or not.

And so on...

-----

Of course USA has also its problems, some major ones are missing general medical care/overpriced medical fees, racist BS-riots which are causing destruction and chaos, further high criminality, the country is really a legal and costly mess .

I am not living in the States, but still I can say from what I have seen there, USA is not the best country in this world for sure, but it is also not the worst one. It's position is somewhat between, but still in the upper better part of the list.

There are many countries worldwide, which are clearly worse than USA considering living standard of ordinary people.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Yohan wrote:
August 23rd, 2020, 9:33 pm
Yohan wrote:
Winston wrote:

True, the point is about exaggerating and complaining about problems - as you said often without any reason and evidence - and to make them from not existing or small to big and gigantic and blaming others for your shortcomings despite it often depends on yourself.

It's about ignoring facts and show up with strange theories.

This forum which originally was about information of shortcomings regarding life-style between men and women in USA and other Western countries and about information how life is outside of this Western pro-feminist zone is now full with flat-earth, covid-hoax and ofter stupid conspiracy theories.

I find especially - example of Winston above - the phrase 'controlled to a large extent' wrongly used. It would be better to replace it with 'somehow influenced', which is more realistic.

In USA are too many groups - not easy really to control anything. Interests are dispersed. One is for it, the other one against it.

Yes, it is true that some Jews are rich and hold a lot of money in the States, but to use the word 'control' is by far over the top.
USA does not exist only because of Jewish money. USA is holding money from everywhere in this world, including Arab money from the Saudi.

Jews might have some influence in case of political and economic decisions, but they are clearly not in full control.

You might call the media to be 'anti-communist and anti-Chinese' but this will not change the fact that China has a lot of assets in USA, while USA in China owns more or less nothing.

You can blame white people for your problems as a black person - but you cannot deny that in USA white people outnumber black people to a margin of maybe 5 vs. 1 - you cannot avoid white people, they are living next to you and you better try to get along with them.

In USA for sure Christianity plays a major role, and data show that around 2/3 more than 65 % of US citizens consider themselves as Christian-orientated - like it or not.

A feminist wants a female president - however election is every 4 years and so far no woman was successful....
You have to live with this... like it or not.

And so on...

-----

Of course USA has also its problems, some major ones are missing general medical care/overpriced medical fees, racist BS-riots which are causing destruction and chaos, further high criminality, the country is really a legal and costly mess .

I am not living in the States, but still I can say from what I have seen there, USA is not the best country in this world for sure, but it is also not the worst one. It's position is somewhat between, but still in the upper better part of the list.

There are many countries worldwide, which are clearly worse than USA considering living standard of ordinary people.
I think the conspiracy theorists on the forum, if not in general, do that as a coping strategy. It is always easier to blame things on "The Patriarchy," Jews," "The Man," and other mysterious elements rather than to take control of one's life and flourish.

Conspiracy paranoia is a religion to these people, and the forum membership has largely gone down that path. It is really a shame because the HA concept was too useful and relevant to be supplanted by this foolishness. But I say let people choose their direction so long as they are willing to pay the consequences for doing so.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

August 23rd, 2020, 1:59 pm
Cornfed wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
Actually no one cares how old you are. It’s enough to know that you’re poor, you suffer from a various debilitating medical issues, you’re unsexed, and you’re bitter about life in general.

You could be only 20 and I still would not want anything about your life to be in mine.
I'm just wondering how long CE has been in his early 50's. I thought he was in his 50's back around 2014 or 2015 or so when I started posting.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

August 23rd, 2020, 11:12 pm
Conspiracy paranoia is a religion to these people, and the forum membership has largely gone down that path.
If the covid scamdemic and the BLM riots with total systemic complicity have not proven to you we are living in a giant, top down conspiracy then I guess nothing will. It is like trying to argue with someone whose hair is on fire when he is standing around claiming not to be able to smell smoke.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
August 29th, 2020, 3:06 pm
August 23rd, 2020, 11:12 pm
Conspiracy paranoia is a religion to these people, and the forum membership has largely gone down that path.
If the covid scamdemic and the BLM riots with total systemic complicity have not proven to you we are living in a giant, top down conspiracy then I guess nothing will. It is like trying to argue with someone whose hair is on fire when he is standing around claiming not to be able to smell smoke.
Not everything catastrophic is the result of a conspiracy.

The pandemic is not a worldwide conspiracy. It is a medical event that the establishment left uses to foment mass hysteria in this heated election year.

Similarly, BLM is a funded Marxist organization used by the left to create anger and discontent to:

-Reduce the likelihood of Trump's reelection.
-Raise sympathies for poor people, especially those of color.
-Destroy and bankrupt wealthy businesses and individual.
-Cause a civil war so that a rebuild into a leftist utopia can take place.

These are just opportunistic strategies by desperate leftists who see the chances of success for the leftist agenda slipping away.

There are identifiable interests (Feminists, BLM, LGBTQ, and Marxists) all working in concert to either take back control or destroy everything if that cannot be done.

To see all this as some grand conspiracy of back room Jews is just ridiculous and I feel sorry for you that you are not able to see that.