Why is White Pride a taboo but other racial prides are ok? Isn't that a double standard?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Winston
Site Admin

Why is White Pride a taboo but other racial prides are ok? Isn't that a double standard?

Post by Winston »

Have you noticed something? If you are black, latino or asian, you are allowed to have pride for your heritage. But if you are white, and you say you have white pride, then you are seen as a racist, white supremacist, or KKK member. Why is that? Why the double standard?

You can say that you have Irish pride, or that you are proud to be Italian or Greek. But you can't say that you are proud to be white. Why is that?

I remember in college there were student clubs such as Asian Alliance, or the Spanish Club, but no student clubs called White Alliance. How come? lol

Why the reverse discrimination?

Is this a way of bringing whites down because they have had too much power and have oppressed many other ethnicities, such as blacks and Native Americans?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why is white pride a taboo but other ethnic prides are n

Post by jamesbond »

Winston wrote:Have you noticed something? If you are black, latino or asian, you are allowed to have pride for your heritage. But if you are white, and you say you have white pride, then you are seen as a racist, white supremacist, or KKK member. Why is that? Why the double standard?

You can say that you have Irish pride, or that you are proud to be Italian or Greek. But you can't say that you are proud to be white. Why is that?

I remember in college there were student clubs such as Asian Alliance, or the Spanish Club, but no student clubs called White Alliance. How come? lol

It's because of the liberal politically correct country that america has become. If your white and your proud of your heritiage, your considered a bigot and racist. If you black or hispanic and your proud of your heritage, your considered a very smart and enlightened person.

The same thing is true if you believe in traditional marriage. If you say you believe marriage shoud be between a man and a woman, your considered a bigot and a homophobe.

Welcome to the "politically correct" world of the USA! :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Winston wrote:Have you noticed something? If you are black, latino or asian, you are allowed to have pride for your heritage. But if you are white, and you say you have white pride, then you are seen as a racist, white supremacist, or KKK member. Why is that? Why the double standard?

Is this a way of bringing whites down because they have had too much power and have oppressed many other ethnicities, such as blacks and Native Americans?
White is a racial caste designation, black is viewed as an ethnic designation associated with a national subculture. White, in and of itself, was used a basis to subjugate persons of color while black was used for just the opposite.
ChosenTraveler
Freshman Poster

Post by ChosenTraveler »

It's because Whites (which as Contrarian stated before, is a racial caste designation), have no personal, nor profound history to boast. Sure, there are exceptions (the ancient Greeks, portions of the period of Roman hegemony), but overall, their history is rattled with rape, incest, pedophilia, homosexuality, feminism and intolerance for anyone that doesn't conform to the previously mentioned behaviors.

Blacks, and other groups have a right to be proud of their heritage, for there were millenniums of domination before pale skinned men brought their corruption to their shores.

Now, the war is waged on another level. He's hired other forces to be his public face now (i.e. the selection of Obama, so-called grass roots activism in the middle East and Africa), so he can plot and plan for a more sophisticated model of Jim Crow.

Much of the unrest in the states is do what white men percieve as the decline of their precious privilege (hence the reason why so many white men watch Fox news repeatedly and claim conservatism now).
"Never forget that intelligence rules the world and ignorance carries the burden."- Marcus Garvey

http://exiledpharaoh.blogspot.com
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:

White is a racial caste designation, black is viewed as an ethnic designation associated with a national subculture. White, in and of itself, was used a basis to subjugate persons of color while black was used for just the opposite.
Nothing more should be said here after contrarians post. This tread was a dumb question winnie sorry.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
royaldude
Freshman Poster

Post by royaldude »

well at least in the us white people have to treat race carefully because of past slavery, jim crow laws etc. needless to say when whites get together whether its in the country club or the trailer park they do talk about race. europe specificallly britian i can only speculate is more racist because they dont have the white guilt present in the US. that said they also have anti hate speech laws which in and of it self probably make people even more inclinded to think, say racist statements
Oh, the usual. I bowl. Drive around. The occasional acid flashback. (The Dude)

the dude abides
royaldude
Freshman Poster

Post by royaldude »

chosentraveler your an idiot and i hope your not white. that said white heritage is nothing to be ashamed of. first of all africa was involved in slavery before white man every arrived. and the indian in the new world was commiting genocide by slaughtering rival tribes.

its probably conservative figure but 95% of inventions were made by white men. just think about your modern world and take the contributions of white men from it and see what you get
Oh, the usual. I bowl. Drive around. The occasional acid flashback. (The Dude)

the dude abides
ChosenTraveler
Freshman Poster

Post by ChosenTraveler »

Well it appears out of the caves another arrogant white man has emerged. This is the fallacy with white American males/ and why most of them are unfit to travel abroad: They've been bred to believe that they are the center of the Universe.

In a way, you can't blame them, it appears to be a built in survival mechanism that they use whenever faced with an unorthodox perspective about the world and their standing in it.

White American Males= The Epicenter of Delusion
"Never forget that intelligence rules the world and ignorance carries the burden."- Marcus Garvey

ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Stupid thread Winston sorry i had to say that. Every year Italians all across America have ITALIAN festivals. That is white pride. What about the numerous Polish festivals? Nobody cares and in fact i go to the Italian festival every year where i live. Where would the world be without Italian food or Polish food, or Greek food?
Not only that when i used to live in NYC i went often to the Irish festivals and many blacks did and they openly received us. Really stupid thread. Nothing wrong with White Pride or Black Pride.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Because there is no such nationality as white except in the self designations on US documents. Black people in the US were morphed into an ethnicity of sorts with music and arts and all. Now, "whites" do not have an ethnic root strong enough to be a cultural group. Plus no such ethnicity exists in Europe.
Now, can you imagine a white music festival with white food? What would it be? It is too weak a group to form anything of cultural cohesiveness - no language of its own, no food, plus it is 200 years old as a" group" anyway.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
odbo
Veteran Poster

Post by odbo »

I have a question. Why are niggers, trolls (ChosenTraveler) and jews responding to this as if they have anything pertinent to say? Maybe the media conditioning is getting to your heads??? Let me remind you clowns of something. Just because females, Jews, and "the black guy" are smarter than the evil white man on tv, always teaching clueless whitey how its done, doesn't make it so.

What the f**k does a cunty, nasal sounding woman, a thieving, faggoty jew, or a simpleton nigger have to teach ANY white man? That's what I thought. So take your place IN THE BACK of the dog-pack, stop trying to play moral guardian or retard's advocate and shut the f**k up.

I don't see too many outsiders poking their noses into the "black" topics. I don't even read most of those threads because I ain't black, shit doesn't concern me and it would be rude to dominate the discussion. But the notion of letting people have self-determination or a sub-culture free from outside approval is one that the parasites known as "minorities" in the decadent west demand for themselves but aren't interested in when it concerns their host - whites or WASPs.

So why did I just read through a wall of mind-numbing bullshit posts known as page 1 of this thread?

It's because niggers like Contrarian Expatriate and other minorities are extremely desperate to keep whites down, they are insecure about whites having free speech, as it would lead to whites wising up to the discrimination they face (stepping from Jewish subversion). And that might eventually lead to establishing an even playing field where whitey isn't shot in the foot, then told to complete the race whilst carrying some obese Mestizo on his back. See: here, here, or here.

"Minorities" are worried their blatant inferiority is revealed. Here's a tip. All whites, whether young or old, smart or stupid, from the ones in trailer parks to well educated self-hating liberal yuppies, know they are in a different league to you. They wouldn't allow and even support all the benefits you receive otherwise. They know it as well as you know it, but your inflated ego is where the bitterness towards your masters comes from. The only thing you should be worried about benevolent Whites doing is getting so tired of you ungrateful muds whining (exactly like you've done in this thread), that out of frustration and a dormant survival mechanism, they over-react in the coming awakening/political upheaval and just get rid of all the hispanics/arabs/negros that constitute the useless eaters on this planet.

ChosenTraveler
Freshman Poster

Post by ChosenTraveler »

It's interesting that when faced with a perspective not their own, white men resort to acting like females( i.e. shaming tactics, accusations with little veracity).

To allude to my earlier point,significant portions of white men aren't ready to travel abroad for they have characteristics of the very feminists they claim they don't like.

White men don't hate feminism; they hate the fact that black men, and other men of "color" have equal footing in both careers, academic fields and choices of mates. Black men can't expect to link up with men that once acted, and still do, in the role of oppressor. Honestly, I feel that white men have absolutely nothing to complain about in America: they founded the country on the resources of ancient lands, now they must suffer their karma.

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

ChosenTraveler wrote:White men don't hate feminism; they hate the fact that black men, and other men of "color" have equal footing in both careers, academic fields and choices of mates.
Like I said, white women becoming perverts who have sex with negros, dogs, each other etc. is merely a minor late stage symptom of a major underlying disorder. By the time they reach that stage they are a lost cause.

As for being on an equal footing in the job market and academia, that is just silly. Blacks are far too stupid to compete with whites for any but the most menial of jobs and academically are a joke. Instead you are simply given academic placements and jobs for being stupid negros. Moreover, the assumption behind affirmative action is that you are inherently and unredeemably worthless and inferior. We know this because affirmative action doesn't contain any expectation of performance. No-one says "Lets give blacks jobs in this industry for a few years so that everyone realizes they are great employees and will then hire them on their own merits". Similarly, no-one says "Lets only continue giving blacks AA jobs as long as doing so makes the industry improve because they are good employees". No-one proposes that sort of affirmative action because everyone knows you suck as employees and as human beings and that is why you are the target of affirmative action in the first place. After all, no-one knows or cares whether Greeks, Anglo-Saxons or whoever are underrepresented if various industries - it is only loser groups like blacks and women that are the target of AA.

The reason for this is of course that you are too stupid and morally bankrupt to be a threat to our overlords in the way that white men might be. Notwithstanding your capacity for small scale chimp-outs against defenseless targets, it is not as if your race could ever muster the forethought and planning needed to be a threat to the Anglo-Zionist elite, now is it? That is why they imported your forebears to be their pets and livestock, and such you remain. It must give you great job satisfaction to know you given the job precisely because of you inability to do it properly, and that everyone knows you are a total fraud. It must please you to know that when hiring the likes of you, those in charge regard you as subhuman filth and hire you on that basis.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Odbo and Cornfed, chill out with using racial slurs. We can have serious discussions about race and even arguments and insults about another race--heck everyone does it, but resorting to cheap ethnic slurs only weakens your views and make you look like a bunch of goofy Klansmen. Having racist and prejudice views and posting them on this forum is okay, but you can do that without resorting to racial slurs--which will scare away new members from joining this forum.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

zboy1 wrote:Odbo and Cornfed, chill out with using racial slurs. We can have serious discussions about race and even arguments and insults about another race--heck everyone does it, but resorting to cheap ethnic slurs only weakens your views and make you look like a bunch of goofy Klansmen. Having racist and prejudice views and posting them on this forum is okay, but you can do that without resorting to racial slurs--which will scare away new members from joining this forum.
What racial slurs or prejudice? I'm just pointing out the obvious implications of affirmative action, which by its nature assumes the target groups are inferior.