Why is White Pride a taboo but other racial prides are ok? Isn't that a double standard?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why is White Pride a taboo but other racial prides are ok? Isn't that a double standard?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Cornfed wrote:
July 14th, 2020, 7:02 pm
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
July 14th, 2020, 6:40 pm
Then "control" is not the correct term. The political contributors to pro-Israeli candidates does give INFLUENCE, but no one is controlling politicians for the benefit of Israel as you are alleging. Outside control of legislators would be impossible to enforce.
This is semantics. One might say they have influence to the point of control.
And I would disagree. Words convey meaning and grossly exaggerating your points because you feel strongly on a subject is akin to dishonesty.

Israel has an active Congressional lobby in the US Congress because of all the political contributions they make. Calling this lobby "control" over members of Congress is just lunacy.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why is White Pride a taboo but other racial prides are ok? Isn't that a double standard?

Post by Cornfed »

July 14th, 2020, 7:16 pm
Cornfed wrote:
Then "control" is not the correct term. The political contributors to pro-Israeli candidates does give INFLUENCE, but no one is controlling politicians for the benefit of Israel as you are alleging. Outside control of legislators would be impossible to enforce.
And I would disagree. Words convey meaning and grossly exaggerating your points because you feel strongly on a subject is akin to dishonesty.

Israel has an active Congressional lobby in the US Congress because of all the political contributions they make. Calling this lobby "control" over members of Congress is just lunacy.
Pursuing these parallel conversations is probably stupid, but for some reason I can't help it. So what would you define as "control"? Where one person has a joystick that causes another person to move based on electrodes in his brain? OK, by that definition we can agree that the Jews don't control Congress. But if you have to pretend you are going to do what I want in order to get your job and you are going to lose your job if you stop doing what I want when you are on the job and you want to keep your job, isn't it reasonable to say that I control your actions on the job, or at least the actions that I care about? I say it is, and if you disagree, then the issue is one of semantics, which we may legitimately differ on given that we are from different races and countries.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
July 14th, 2020, 10:03 pm
So what would you define as "control"?
Control implies the ability to direct the actions, votes, and policies of a person or official. If politicians retain the power to ignore lobbyists or interest groups, they are not under their control in any sense. Trying to portray these Israeli lobbyists as being in control is just flat out false.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

July 14th, 2020, 7:16 pm
Cornfed wrote:

That's not true. Israel and AIPAC do control the US Congress and Senate. Didn't you know that everyone in Congress is required to swear allegiance to Israel, even though it's technically a foreign power? Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney talked about this. Because she refused to, her career was stinted. See what she said below.

What's funny is that as a black woman, Cynthia McKinney is exempt from criticism by the liberal media since they are not allowed to oppose any black people. But when she exposes the Jewish lobby, the media is also not allowed to oppose the Jewish lobby either. Hence this creates an internal contradiction in the US liberal media. LOL. Kind of like the internal contradiction that Captain Kirk creates in Star Trek with computers and androids that cause them to short circuit and blow out. LOL

How come when Israeli President Netanyahu appears in the US Congress or Senate, everyone treats him like he's a God or the Messiah and worships the ground he walks on? Because everyone there knows their careers and paychecks depends on their support of Israel. Every politician knows this. Where have you been? Living under a rock?

This is old news. Jews, Zionists and Communists have controlled America since the early 1900's. You appear not to know what's going on. Why do you think you know everything when you haven't researched this topic of Jewish control of America? Why are men so ignorant even when they know nothing? Ignorant men should be humble. Not saying you're ignorant, but you know what I mean. Every man, including dumb men, think they know it all and that the limits of the knowledge or perception are the limits of the universe.

Name one politician in the US that is anti-Israel. Just one. You can't. What does that tell you?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why is white pride a taboo but other ethnic prides are n

Post by Winston »

October 3rd, 2012, 2:11 pm
Winston wrote:Have you noticed something? If you are black, latino or asian, you are allowed to have pride for your heritage. But if you are white, and you say you have white pride, then you are seen as a racist, white supremacist, or KKK member. Why is that? Why the double standard?

You can say that you have Irish pride, or that you are proud to be Italian or Greek. But you can't say that you are proud to be white. Why is that?

I remember in college there were student clubs such as Asian Alliance, or the Spanish Club, but no student clubs called White Alliance. How come? lol

Why the reverse discrimination?

Is this a way of bringing whites down because they have had too much power and have oppressed many other ethnicities, such as blacks and Native Americans?
White is a racial caste designation, black is viewed as an ethnic designation associated with a national subculture. White, in and of itself, was used a basis to subjugate persons of color while black was used for just the opposite.
But Jared Taylor said that's not true, because if you look at Sweden or Switzerland or Ireland or Iceland, for example, they never subjugated other races or had any slaves or colonies, so why should the whites there feel any "white guilt"? How would you respond to that?

Isn't blaming all whites for slavery like blaming all Mexicans for Aztec human sacrifices? Or blaming all blacks for the barbaric violence and crimes in South Africa, that @Kradmelder attested to?

Furthermore, did you know that when whites brought slaves to America from Africa, those black slaves were already slaves in Africa? They had black slave masters that they were bought from. So if blacks were slaves of blacks, why not blame African blacks for slavery too?

You see how inconsistent this is? If you think about it, such double standards means there is some hidden nefarious AGENDA here, not truth or justice. You realize that don't you? Conspiracies run this world all the time. As Jim Marrs said, “If it’s not an act of God, it’s a conspiracy.”
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Re:

Post by Winston »

ChosenTraveler wrote:
October 3rd, 2012, 3:20 pm
It's because Whites (which as Contrarian stated before, is a racial caste designation), have no personal, nor profound history to boast. Sure, there are exceptions (the ancient Greeks, portions of the period of Roman hegemony), but overall, their history is rattled with rape, incest, pedophilia, homosexuality, feminism and intolerance for anyone that doesn't conform to the previously mentioned behaviors.

Blacks, and other groups have a right to be proud of their heritage, for there were millenniums of domination before pale skinned men brought their corruption to their shores.

Now, the war is waged on another level. He's hired other forces to be his public face now (i.e. the selection of Obama, so-called grass roots activism in the middle East and Africa), so he can plot and plan for a more sophisticated model of Jim Crow.

Much of the unrest in the states is do what white men percieve as the decline of their precious privilege (hence the reason why so many white men watch Fox news repeatedly and claim conservatism now).
Don't you have everything backwards? WTF? Europe is the cradle of modern civilization. If Europe didn't modernized China or Africa, those continents would still be living as savages. Before Europeans colonized Africa, the blacks there hadn't even invented the wheel yet. Didn't you know that? Europeans and White people created civilization. If it weren't for white people, you would have no cars or buses or trains or airplanes to ride in. Or electricity in your home or light bulbs to light your home. Didn't you know that?

Pick up any history book on the history of Europe. Europe has lots of history. England alone has 2000 years of history since the time of the Romans, and a pre-Roman history that wasn't written down. What do you mean Europe has no history? WTF?!

Feminism is a modern phenomenon. It's not part of European history. It was engineered to reduce the population of whites. That's why it primarily affects white women but not asian or brown women.

Look at the parks in Europe and Philippines. In the Philippines, all the parks run by Filipinos looks badly maintained. There is only one nice private Park near Manila and that's because a WHITE Italian Catholic priest runs it. My friend Alex showed me a video of it when he went there. Mr S saw it too, and noted that parks and gardens run by WHITE people look far better than those by Filipinos. What does that tell you?

Btw, keep in mind that the blacks from Africa brought over as slaves to the Americas were bought from BLACK slave masters in Africa. So they were already slaves in their own country. All countries have had slavery, including those in Africa. So slavery is not a white man's thing. The Chinese had slavery too. So why doesn't the US media condemn blacks and asians for having slaves too? Why only whites? Because there is an anti-white agenda and bias of course. This is a no brainer. It's obvious. Don't you see it?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Btw @Contrarian Expatriate check out this Summit at the National Press Club to reassess Israel's influence and "special relationship" with US politics.

Noam Chomsky exposed as Zionist shill.

More videos from the Summit:

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMIAhi ... xyQ/videos

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UCMIAhi ... dxyQ/about
This historic summit provides an in-depth, multifaceted symposium on how U.S. military, diplomatic, and financial support (over $8 million per day) impacts Americans. Congress has not examined the impact of Israel lobbying influence on U.S. national security and international standing since the 1960s. In this nonpartisan event, a roster of high-level experts -- military, diplomatic, intelligence, academic, and economic, as well as former members of Congress -- analyze the effects on the U.S. of America's "special relationship" with Israel. These 15-minute talks provide valuable facts and information for public, classroom, and other discussions of one of the most significant topics facing Americans today.
Me and @Moretorque are awaiting your admission that you were wrong CE. lol (crossing my fingers)

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Winston wrote:
August 20th, 2020, 10:20 pm
Me and @Moretorque are awaiting your admission that you were wrong CE.
Wrong about what? All I see here are a bunch of unrelated, paranoid rants that are full of conjecture and very little else. Nothing of value to ponder with that.....
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

August 20th, 2020, 10:47 pm
Winston wrote:
August 20th, 2020, 10:20 pm
Me and @Moretorque are awaiting your admission that you were wrong CE.
Wrong about what? All I see here are a bunch of unrelated, paranoid rants that are full of conjecture and very little else. Nothing of value to ponder with that.....
What do you mean? Did you see the previous posts and videos? They are not just rants, they are FACTS. Rants can be true or false. You assume all rants are false. Big fallacy and mistake. I thought you were an intellectual? The above facts PROVE that Israel lobbies like AIPAC do control America to a large extent. You are obviously wrong. Stop the denial. Just admit it.

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Winston wrote:
August 20th, 2020, 9:47 pm
Name one politician in the US that is anti-Israel. Just one. You can't. What does that tell you?
I'll name TWO of the top of my head:

Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar who are both members of the US Congress. One could make the argument that Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (AOC) is anti-Israel too given her calls to cut aid to Israel.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/ar ... ib/596167/

It is false pronouncements like these that make me wonder about you @Winston....
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Winston wrote:
August 20th, 2020, 10:53 pm
The above facts PROVE that Israel lobbies like AIPAC do control America to a large extent. You are obviously wrong. Stop the denial. Just admit it.
Oh I see I have made some progress with you. You went from Israel outright CONTROLS America to Israeli lobbying firms like AIPAC controlling America to just some extent.

This is encouraging. Keep it up.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

August 20th, 2020, 10:57 pm
Winston wrote:
The above facts PROVE that Israel lobbies like AIPAC do control America to a large extent. You are obviously wrong. Stop the denial. Just admit it.
Oh I see I have made some progress with you. You went from Israel outright CONTROLS America to Israeli lobbying firms like AIPAC controlling America to just some extent.

Depends on how you define "control". You mean like 100 percent control? "To a large extent" is very similar to "control".

Let me ask you this: How come the US media NEVER reports the crimes of Israel on the Palestinians?

How did the Israeli Air Force get away with attacking a US naval ship, the USS Liberty, and killing men on the ship? Do you know the whole story about that? LBJ ordered the US air force NOT to defend the USS Liberty even, because LBJ and Israel were hoping to sink the Liberty with all men on board and blame it on Egypt, a false flag in other words. But it failed, so they tried to ignore it and pretend it was an accident. All the men who survived the Liberty attack agree on this.

If another country did that, the US would pound it to death. But not Israel. Why? Can you use some basic logic and common sense street smarts? Even a street smart black dude from the Bronx or Harlem knows the answer to this. Aren't you supposed to be smart?

Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

August 20th, 2020, 10:54 pm
Winston wrote:

Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar who are both members of the US Congress. One could make the argument that Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (AOC) is anti-Israel too given her calls to cut aid to Israel.

It is false pronouncements like these that make me wonder about you @Winston....
And how far did they get in their career? Not very far right?

Did you hear what happened to actor Marlon Brando? When he criticized Israel, he lost everything. Only when he apologized to the Jewish Rabbi for his criticism of Jews, did they give him everything back. What does that tell you?

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Winston wrote:
August 20th, 2020, 11:11 pm
August 20th, 2020, 10:54 pm
Winston wrote:

And how far did they get in their career?
Don’t try to move the goal post now. The point is that you were wrong in your statement that there are NO anti-Israeli politicians. I’m sure there are more, but I rattled those right off the top of my head.

Barack Obama was also considered hostile to Israeli interests and he and Netanyahu HATED each other. Obama was a two term President so please get your facts straight and stop believing all that conspiracy crap.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Winston wrote:
August 20th, 2020, 11:10 pm
August 20th, 2020, 10:57 pm
Winston wrote:

Depends on how you define "control". You mean like 100 percent control? "To a large extent" is very similar to "control".

Let me ask you this: How come the US media NEVER reports the crimes of Israel on the Palestinians?

How did the Israeli Air Force get away with attacking a US naval ship, the USS Liberty, and killing men on the ship? Do you know the whole story about that? LBJ ordered the US air force NOT to defend the USS Liberty even, because LBJ and Israel were hoping to sink the Liberty with all men on board and blame it on Egypt, a false flag in other words. But it failed, so they tried to ignore it and pretend it was an accident. All the men who survived the Liberty attack agree on this.

If another country did that, the US would pound it to death. But not Israel. Why? Can you use some basic logic and common sense street smarts? Even a street smart black dude from the Bronx or Harlem knows the answer to this. Aren't you supposed to be smart?
Yawn 🥱