Why is White Pride a taboo but other racial prides are ok? Isn't that a double standard?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why is White Pride a taboo but other racial prides are ok? Isn't that a double standard?

Post by Yohan »

Winston wrote:
August 20th, 2020, 10:53 pm
.... facts PROVE that Israel lobbies like AIPAC do control America to a large extent...
Sounds like a comment from Mercury - rather exaggerated.

You could also argue Communist China is controlling USA with all its many companies in USA.

You could argue the Pope is controlling USA, as USA is the largest Christian country in this world.

Organizations like Black Lives Matter will tell you 'white people' control USA.

Feminists will tell you only men are controlling America, as females always fail to win a presidential election.

This list is going on endless.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why is White Pride a taboo but other racial prides are ok? Isn't that a double standard?

Post by Cornfed »

Yohan wrote:
August 22nd, 2020, 10:43 am
Winston wrote:
.... facts PROVE that Israel lobbies like AIPAC do control America to a large extent...

You could also argue Communist China is controlling USA with all its many companies in USA.

You could argue the Pope is controlling USA, as USA is the largest Christian country in this world.

Feminists will tell you only men are controlling America, as females always fail to win a presidential election.

You could argue anything you want, but if you actually researched the issue you would find that the Jews, or at least the global elite using the Jews as middlemen, really do control America.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Cornfed wrote:
August 22nd, 2020, 11:07 am
Yohan wrote:
Winston wrote:

You could argue anything you want, but if you actually researched the issue you would find that the Jews, or at least the global elite using the Jews as middlemen, really do control America.
When you hold on to ridiculous, low-IQ, pronouncements like this, it removes all mystery as to why you have had such a deprived, impoverished, and sad life. Stupid simply can't be fixed sometimes......
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Yohan wrote:
Winston wrote:

That's right. But it seems that Winston has fallen prey to a mindset that does not respond to reason and evidence. When a person falls victim to conspiracy theory, it is like they have a new religion which is immune to logic.

So sad to see because Winston was one of the most rational people on the internet when this forum started. I don't know what happened, but he has actually REGRESSED to join the ranks of the other paranoid characters here.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
August 22nd, 2020, 12:05 pm
Yohan wrote:
Winston wrote:

That's right. But it seems that Winston has fallen prey to a mindset that does not respond to reason and evidence. When a person falls victim to conspiracy theory, it is like they have a new religion which is immune to logic.

So sad to see because Winston was one of the most rational people on the internet when this forum started. I don't know what happened, but he has actually REGRESSED to join the ranks of the other paranoid characters here.
Wasn't China conquered by The CITI during the opium wars ? Didn't the Balfour Declaration create Israel ? Does the Federal Reserve and US bank system have any ties to the British Empire ? Our rulers just sit back and laugh, the Sheep... Oh a history book of old what is that... :roll:
Time to Hide!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Moretorque wrote:
August 22nd, 2020, 1:56 pm
August 22nd, 2020, 12:05 pm
Yohan wrote:
Winston wrote:

Wasn't China conquered by The CITI during the opium wars ? Didn't the Balfour Declaration create Israel ? Does the Federal Reserve and US bank system have any ties to the British Empire ? Our rulers just sit back and laugh, the Sheep... Oh a history book of old what is that... :roll:
Oh yeah, you can add this wackjob kook to the list also.....
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

As Winston has stated before you do not refute you just do attacks with no meaningful content, this is main line history but in todays world real history is being outlawed...
Time to Hide!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Moretorque wrote:
August 22nd, 2020, 3:14 pm
As Winston has stated before you do not refute you just do attacks with no meaningful content, this is main line history but in todays world real history is being outlawed...
Axiom: Never debate with an obvious idiot. Allow them to be content in their idiocy.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

August 22nd, 2020, 4:31 pm
Moretorque wrote:
Axiom: Never debate with an obvious idiot. Allow them to be content in their idiocy.
One of the few boards your are tolerated on and this is the best you can do. It is like I told my father: Might it not be time to at least reserve a place at a good nursing home now? If you wait too long, who knows where you will end up?
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
August 22nd, 2020, 4:44 pm
August 22nd, 2020, 4:31 pm
Moretorque wrote:
One of the few boards your are tolerated on and this is the best you can do. It is like I told my father: Might it not be time to at least reserve a place at a good nursing home now? If you wait too long, who knows where you will end up?
I’m sure I gave about 30 or more years before I’ll need to do that. But I live hard and I live fun so I bet I’ll go out doing something I very much enjoy before that. 😆

By the way, you are my age and perhaps a little older so why project your fears into me when that is clearly something you are thinking about having to do?
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

August 22nd, 2020, 5:10 pm
By the way, you are my age and perhaps a little older so why project your fears into me when that is clearly something you are thinking about having to do?
Eh, I would imagine I am 10-20 years younger than you.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Cornfed wrote:
August 22nd, 2020, 5:21 pm
August 22nd, 2020, 5:10 pm
Eh, I would imagine I am 10-20 years younger than you.
Nice try. I know that is not the case from several of your previous posts, but again, I going to bow out here because one never wants to debate with a known idiot. It is wasted energy and time lost on wealth-increasing pursuits. But you wouldn't know anything about that.
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Winston wrote:
August 20th, 2020, 9:47 pm
July 14th, 2020, 7:16 pm
Cornfed wrote:
July 14th, 2020, 7:02 pm
July 14th, 2020, 6:40 pm
Then "control" is not the correct term. The political contributors to pro-Israeli candidates does give INFLUENCE, but no one is controlling politicians for the benefit of Israel as you are alleging. Outside control of legislators would be impossible to enforce.
This is semantics. One might say they have influence to the point of control.
And I would disagree. Words convey meaning and grossly exaggerating your points because you feel strongly on a subject is akin to dishonesty.

Israel has an active Congressional lobby in the US Congress because of all the political contributions they make. Calling this lobby "control" over members of Congress is just lunacy.
That's not true. Israel and AIPAC do control the US Congress and Senate. Didn't you know that everyone in Congress is required to swear allegiance to Israel, even though it's technically a foreign power? Congresswoman Cynthia McKinney talked about this. Because she refused to, her career was stinted. See what she said below.

What's funny is that as a black woman, Cynthia McKinney is exempt from criticism by the liberal media since they are not allowed to oppose any black people. But when she exposes the Jewish lobby, the media is also not allowed to oppose the Jewish lobby either. Hence this creates an internal contradiction in the US liberal media. LOL. Kind of like the internal contradiction that Captain Kirk creates in Star Trek with computers and androids that cause them to short circuit and blow out. LOL

How come when Israeli President Netanyahu appears in the US Congress or Senate, everyone treats him like he's a God or the Messiah and worships the ground he walks on? Because everyone there knows their careers and paychecks depends on their support of Israel. Every politician knows this. Where have you been? Living under a rock?

This is old news. Jews, Zionists and Communists have controlled America since the early 1900's. You appear not to know what's going on. Why do you think you know everything when you haven't researched this topic of Jewish control of America? Why are men so ignorant even when they know nothing? Ignorant men should be humble. Not saying you're ignorant, but you know what I mean. Every man, including dumb men, think they know it all and that the limits of the knowledge or perception are the limits of the universe.

Name one politician in the US that is anti-Israel. Just one. You can't. What does that tell you?
Wiseston it so sad the forum you birth seem only poster now talk big word but simple simon sheep under manipulations and only you wiseton see real truth contarian like puff chest and he write skill top rating but understanding weak so we see iq of contarian still averagville maybe compare to blackman he way above the 85 mean but still wiseton he average way below cornfed and below happy and also avrage iq public duende all bla bla bla but again just faking inteligism but not understand depth and full lack moralness have darkness innerds please careful badmans they bringdown the forum you birth wiseton it seem no matter whatever you say they never understand so thickskul so mediate and prayer for delivering these dumwit aboarder watanabes
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

August 21st, 2020, 9:02 am
Winston wrote:
August 20th, 2020, 11:11 pm
August 20th, 2020, 10:54 pm
Winston wrote:
August 20th, 2020, 9:47 pm
Name one politician in the US that is anti-Israel. Just one. You can't. What does that tell you?
I'll name TWO of the top of my head:

Rashida Tlaib and Ilhan Omar who are both members of the US Congress. One could make the argument that Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez (AOC) is anti-Israel too given her calls to cut aid to Israel.

https://www.theatlantic.com/politics/ar ... ib/596167/

It is false pronouncements like these that make me wonder about you @Winston....
And how far did they get in their career?
Don’t try to move the goal post now. The point is that you were wrong in your statement that there are NO anti-Israeli politicians. I’m sure there are more, but I rattled those right off the top of my head.

Barack Obama was also considered hostile to Israeli interests and he and Netanyahu HATED each other. Obama was a two term President so please get your facts straight and stop believing all that conspiracy crap.
That's not true. There are many videos on YouTube where you can hear Obama saying that he supports Israel 100 percent. Why do you lie about such obvious things that anyone can see through?

You didn't address the Cynthia McKinney videos above where she said that in Congress, everyone has to swear an oath to Israel. If that isn't proof that Israel controls the US Congress, then I don't know what is. This is a no brainer. Why you debating the obvious? That's illogical. You ignored this and didn't address it.

I am not moving the goal posts, if a Congressman cannot get anywhere if they don't support Israel, then that speaks volumes. It means something. Not nothing. Don't you ever think? Did you watch what Cynthia McKinney said above?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Yohan wrote:
Winston wrote:

Not if you look at the big picture and all of history. Two of the above are easily proven false. For example the US media is definitely VERY anti-China. Their coverage of China is very negative. They always say "Communist China" to try to insult them. And the US media is always anti-Christian and anti-Catholic too. Everyone knows that. So is Hollywood.

Don't you remember the quote by Voltaire: "To learn who rules over you, find out who you are NOT allowed to criticize." Obviously by that axiom, since you are not allowed to criticize the Jews, and the media and Hollywood NEVER EVER do, then that says it all doesn't it? Use basic logic.

If China controlled the US, the media would not dare criticize China. If the Vatican controlled the US, the media would not dare criticize it or report any of the pedofilia scandals. How often have you seen the mainstream media criticize Israel for anything or any crimes? Even though the UN has? Even Donald Trump has said that he stands behind Israel 100 percent as though everyone is required to. What does that tell you? Think about it. Learn to think man.

If white people control the US, then white nationalist men like Dr. William Pierce and Dr. David Duke would be in the mainstream. And all TV shows would be pro white. Yet most movies show black men being smarter and more honorable than white men. For example in Crimson Tide, the black guy Denzel Washington was the good guy who was right all along and Gene Hackman the white man was in the wrong all the time. In the recent movie "The Green Book" the black guy in the film is classy and educated and civilized, while his white driver and all the other whites in the movie act like degenerate scum and barbarians, even in the way they eat their fried chicken. If white men controlled Hollywood, movies would not always show black men being better than white men. Think about it. Learn to think man.

If white men controlled Hollywood, then there would not be so many movies and TV shows showing that women are smarter and wiser than men and always right when they are in an argument. I'm sure everyone here has noticed that.

You gotta learn to think for yourself man, and follow the evidence and use some basic logic.

Simple question for you Yohan: How come if McDonalds put a witch on their happy meals, it's ok, but if they put Jesus on there, people will be outraged and offended? Think about that. What does that tell you? So Wicca is ok but Christianity is not?

Every Christian church in America KNOWS that the US media is VERY anti-Christian. No one disputes that. So is Hollywood. Name one pro-Christian movie from Hollywood that is not made by Christian producers. You can't of course. Because of course the Zionists are against Christianity, so is the Illuminati. One of the Illuminati agendas is to destroy religion. Every freethinker knows that. Why don't you?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!