Do black guys have it easy in the US dating scene?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

E_Irizarry wrote:
dsrtrick wrote:Winston, why are you surprised that so many aa are on here. Many of us are just as interested as you are in living the expat life. Yes the US is nice but the economy sucks right now. So if I had the opportunity 2 teleommute, why would I live here. Things are cheaper in many foreign countries & benifit educated americans which are in most cases encouraged to move to that country. Tax cuts cheap ocean front property in Ecuador for less than $100,000, there are so many reasons not to be living in this country, learning another language & culture duh. Look at Kauai wichis arguably the most beautiful land in the US & then look into how much it cost to buy property & live there & flying from there back to the mainland. Gas, milk, & just about everything but pineapples & sugar are more there. And btw I can't remember the last time I had pineapple lol. I am not offened but it is a little naive cause it seems as though you think all black people think the same & want the same things. Some black people don't want to live in the US just like some latin, white, asian, or whatever.
Some of your actions are vilifying yourself into the caricature of a n.igger. Pot. Kettle. Black.

Why can't you humble yourself and carry yourself virtuously? Nope. That's considered too cornballie...too lame.

I have no problem with a Black man living outside of the U.S. of Gay; Contrarian Expatriate is living proof (HA member).

If he were here now, I think he would rip into your a.ss Candyman style, too. No homo.

BUt I have a problem with n.iggers living outside the U.S.; you're coming off as one as of the last several posts.

I met a.ssholes like you abroad..not many but a couple. It's an uphill battle for non-Whites abroad because of unmitigated incorrigible a.ssholes like you, dude.

You have a vile American attitude and it critically sucks. Eurobrat was right. I"m glad he didn't back down from you like most of the humble White posters on here do.

Lose that American culture so you can live among "nicer" people as you have dubbed it.
Hey E, what's up with all these hyper-sensitive new Black posters? Can't they take any criticism or mention of Black people in any way on any topic--without being called a racist? Jeez....All this topic was about how some of us think Blacks do well with some women in the United States--and all of a sudden we got dsrtrick and lifeasisrael appearing on the forum and hyperventilating over this topic, calling us racist for complimenting Black people, LOL....

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 27th, 2013, 1:41 pm, edited 1 time in total.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

zboy1 wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:
dsrtrick wrote:Winston, why are you surprised that so many aa are on here. Many of us are just as interested as you are in living the expat life. Yes the US is nice but the economy sucks right now. So if I had the opportunity 2 teleommute, why would I live here. Things are cheaper in many foreign countries & benifit educated americans which are in most cases encouraged to move to that country. Tax cuts cheap ocean front property in Ecuador for less than $100,000, there are so many reasons not to be living in this country, learning another language & culture duh. Look at Kauai wichis arguably the most beautiful land in the US & then look into how much it cost to buy property & live there & flying from there back to the mainland. Gas, milk, & just about everything but pineapples & sugar are more there. And btw I can't remember the last time I had pineapple lol. I am not offened but it is a little naive cause it seems as though you think all black people think the same & want the same things. Some black people don't want to live in the US just like some latin, white, asian, or whatever.
Some of your actions are vilifying yourself into the caricature of a n.igger. Pot. Kettle. Black.

Why can't you humble yourself and carry yourself virtuously? Nope. That's considered too cornballie...too lame.

I have no problem with a Black man living outside of the U.S. of Gay; Contrarian Expatriate is living proof (HA member).

If he were here now, I think he would rip into your a.ss Candyman style, too. No homo.

BUt I have a problem with n.iggers living outside the U.S.; you're coming off as one as of the last several posts.

I met a.ssholes like you abroad..not many but a couple. It's an uphill battle for non-Whites abroad because of unmitigated incorrigible a.ssholes like you, dude.

You have a vile American attitude and it critically sucks. Eurobrat was right. I"m glad he didn't back down from you like most of the humble White posters on here do.

Lose that American culture so you can live among "nicer" people as you have dubbed it.
Hey E, what's up with all these hyper-sensitive new Black posters? Can't they take any criticism or mention of Black people in any way on any topic--without being called a racist? Jeez....All this topic was about how some of us think Blacks do well with some women in the United States--and all of a sudden we got dsrtrick and lifeasisrael appearing on the forum and hyperventilating over this topic, calling us racist for complimenting Black people, LOL....
The hypersensitive reaction of the complimenting reminds me of when Malcolm X was at a stage in the NOI movement (when he was on good terms with Elijah Muhummad) where a White woman wanted to roll with him in order to help out the Nation of Islam movement, and Malcolm said, "Thank you but I don't need your help" ...just because she wasn't Black and because she was White.

I see why many non-Blacks don't want to help; they are being alienated on purpose. Another reason why I don't like to deal with many Black people in person. It's like they want to accept their demise with a defeatist attitude. That's just how I feel I guess.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
***JP***
Freshman Poster

Post by ***JP*** »

eurobrat wrote:
zboy1 wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:

Welcome to my world. I have had people ask me if there is Black people in Italy. Wtf Africa is right beneath Italy. But the American Black guys don't get it because culturally they're not as astute as the Africans in Italy know Italian. Sorry but if you plan on immigrating to a country you need the language and culture.

Well remember that we live in a very ignorant country where most people think there's nothing outside of the US. Most think the US is the center of the universe. I've even seen people of African origin here in Lithuania and it's true what you are saying eurobrat. They are very astute and dominate the language very well cause unlike most americans who refuse to learn a second language to broaden their horizons they rather be ignorant thinking the whole world speaks english.
dsrtrick
Freshman Poster

Post by dsrtrick »

E_Irizarry, speak for yourself dude I was just calling you out on what you said. I have no problem if you think I am a nigga, black, purple or whatever cause that is your prob not mine. I am not interested in arguing it's just not worth it.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

***JP*** wrote:
eurobrat wrote:
zboy1 wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:

Welcome to my world. I have had people ask me if there is Black people in Italy. Wtf Africa is right beneath Italy. But the American Black guys don't get it because culturally they're not as astute as the Africans in Italy know Italian. Sorry but if you plan on immigrating to a country you need the language and culture.

Well remember that we live in a very ignorant country where most people think there's nothing outside of the US. Most think the US is the center of the universe. I've even seen people of African origin here in Lithuania and it's true what you are saying eurobrat. They are very astute and dominate the language very well cause unlike most americans who refuse to learn a second language to broaden their horizons they rather be ignorant thinking the whole world speaks english.
I had mentioned that countless times. I'm glad that you realize that too.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

dsrtrick wrote:E_Irizarry, speak for yourself dude I was just calling you out on what you said. I have no problem if you think I am a nigga, black, purple or whatever cause that is your prob not mine. I am not interested in arguing it's just not worth it.
Okay we are done here for now if nothing else needs to be commented on.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

dsrtrick
Freshman Poster

Post by dsrtrick »

No, I'm done with you E_Irizarry & eurobrat for good! I'm over it.
Greetercb
Freshman Poster

Post by Greetercb »

I am White But if I were a Black Man than I Would Try Either Brazil or Haiti.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

Guys are mad because they see black guys with women that they can't have.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
Maker55
Junior Poster

Post by Maker55 »

Steel wrote:I think black guys have it harder than white guys, because most white women stick to their own race and so do hispanic women. The white girls you usually see with black guys no white guy would want to be seen with because they're fat and ghetto, there's always the exception but that's just what I see. If they're not ghetto/thuggish then that cuts out a large portion of black women that go for them also. Almost anyone can get a gf or some p***y as long as they lower their standards enough. Of course the top guys from any race are going to have plenty of options though.
For the most part in America, yes.

The white or hispanic women you see with black men are either with rich or famous black men or they are among the non-racist whites or hispanics.

For the most part white and hispanic women in the u.s. would rather date an average guy or their own race instead of dating a good looking black guy.
You're where you're at in life because of your thoughts.

What you think about the most is what you will eventually manifest in your life.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Maker55 wrote:
Steel wrote:I think black guys have it harder than white guys, because most white women stick to their own race and so do hispanic women. The white girls you usually see with black guys no white guy would want to be seen with because they're fat and ghetto, there's always the exception but that's just what I see. If they're not ghetto/thuggish then that cuts out a large portion of black women that go for them also. Almost anyone can get a gf or some p***y as long as they lower their standards enough. Of course the top guys from any race are going to have plenty of options though.
For the most part in America, yes.

The white or hispanic women you see with black men are either with rich or famous black men or they are among the non-racist whites or hispanics.

For the most part white and hispanic women in the u.s. would rather date an average guy or their own race instead of dating a good looking black guy.
+∞
Agreed.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

NeighborhoodNetBang
Freshman Poster

Post by NeighborhoodNetBang »

With fat, ugly mudsharks, yes. Regular or middle-classed Black men can't really compete with other races anywhere on earth.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

dsrtrick wrote:I would say yes & no, it all depends on where you are living in the US, how good looking you are, if you have a decent income, how strong your game is, & what type of women you are going after. I am AA & I have never had a problem getting women out here in AZ but I can't really speak on anywhere else.
Up here in Chicago, the Chicanos are ignorant up here. There are 1.4M of them in Chicagoland. They bend backwards to stick to their own.
I heard that in SW US that Chicanos are more open to ANYBODY REGARDLESS OF RACE whom speaks Spanish at least at an intermediate level.

Come to NYC/NJ and Chicagoland area as someone they don't think is one of their "gente", then no matter how air-tight your Spanish is, they will
reply to you in English if they know English but with their friends they'd trip out and have fun with their compañeros en español.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

eurobrat
Veteran Poster

Post by eurobrat »

Last edited by eurobrat on May 27th, 2013, 1:42 pm, edited 1 time in total.