Do black guys have it easy in the US dating scene?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Winston
Site Admin

Do black guys have it easy in the US dating scene?

Post by Winston »

Check out what Disillusioned American wrote. Is it true? Do black guys have it easy in the dating scene in America?

viewtopic.php?p=113992#113992

"Honestly, I am surprised that there are as many black men on this forum as there are. It seems to me that the US is a paradise for black men, as long as they are able and willing to fulfill the role that the TV/music industry has laid out for them. I can't for the life of me understand how average or above average black men aren't at least getting laid in the US, since there seems to be such a demand for them from nearly every race of women here. Seems like AA men have an advantage everywhere in the world right now, but I can understand why they desire to go abroad if they're looking to find a wife or have a decent relationship. But if it's just for sex, I am truly perplexed."
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Do black guys have it easy in the US dating scene?

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Winston wrote:Check out what Disillusioned American wrote. Is it true? Do black guys have it easy in the dating scene in America?

"Honestly, I am surprised that there are as many black men on this forum as there are. It seems to me that the US is a paradise for black men, as long as they are able and willing to fulfill the role that the TV/music industry has laid out for them. I can't for the life of me understand how average or above average black men aren't at least getting laid in the US, since there seems to be such a demand for them from nearly every race of women here. Seems like AA men have an advantage everywhere in the world right now, but I can understand why they desire to go abroad if they're looking to find a wife or have a decent relationship. But if it's just for sex, I am truly perplexed."
Let me get this straight, "The US is a paradise for black men so long as [we] are able and willing to fulfill the role that the TV/music industry as laid out for [us]."

If this guy isn't a retard, he is an unmitigated idiot. Has he thought for a moment that most black men have no interest in fulfilling any role from the TV or music industry? I guess according to him, black men should just pull down our pants, strut around like criminals, and grab our crotches and all of our troubles with women would just go away.

Does he think white men should fulfill their TV role of being pushovers, bumbling idiots, and feminized twerps to land women as is the case in shows like According to Jim, Everybody Loves Raymond, etc? I would think not. People are individuals, not archetypes from what Hollywood puts out there.

But to answer the question of the thread, the dating situation in the United States sucks for independent-minded and intelligent black men who want more than just occasional dalliances with successive objectionable women. Our own women are the worst in the world, white women are intolerably broken, and all in between are a uniform "no thanks."
Last edited by Contrarian Expatriate on January 8th, 2013, 5:52 am, edited 1 time in total.
ErikHeaven
Experienced Poster

Post by ErikHeaven »

Contrarian Expatriate said it way better than i ever could. There is really nothing more for me to add. American women are scum.
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Winston wrote:Check out what Disillusioned American wrote. Is it true? Do black guys have it easy in the dating scene in America?

Let me get this straight, "The US is a paradise for black men so long as [we] are able and willing to fulfill the role that the TV/music industry as laid out for [us]."

If this guy isn't a retard, he is an unmitigated idiot. Has he thought for a moment that most black men have no interest in fulfilling any role from the TV or music industry? I guess according to him, black men should just pull down our pants, strut around like criminals, and grab our crotches and all of our troubles with women would just go away.

Does he think white men should fulfill their TV role of being pushovers, bumbling idiots, and feminized twerps to land women as is the case in shows like According to Jim, Everybody Loves Raymond, etc? I would think not. People are individuals, not archetypes from what Hollywood puts out there.

But to answer the question of the thread, the dating situation in the United States sucks for independent-minded and intelligent black men who want more than just occasional dalliances with successive objectionable women. Our own women are the worst in the world, white women are intolerably broken, and all in between are a uniform "no thanks."
Perfectly said.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

But what if a black guy did conform to the media stereotype of what's cool for a black guy? Would he then have it easy in the US dating scene with plenty of choices?
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Winston wrote:But what if a black guy did conform to the media stereotype of what's cool for a black guy? Would he then have it easy in the US dating scene with plenty of choices?
What do you think? :roll:
http://theybf.com/2012/04/16/nfler-anto ... owtogether
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Disillusioned_American
Freshman Poster

Post by Disillusioned_American »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Let me get this straight, "The US is a paradise for black men so long as [we] are able and willing to fulfill the role that the TV/music industry as laid out for [us]."

So you're calling me an idiot/retard, yet there are a number of posters here (from the US) who have the grammar, writing skills, and critical thinking ability of a third grader, yet whom get praised on here with their stupid posts? I don't see how you could feel that way about me if you'd bothered to read some of my other posts, where I've made intelligible contributions. Looks like I "touched a nerve" in you with what I said, so you resorted in insults.

If you don't want to emulate the thug or drug dealer archetypes, you can look to some actor like Jamie Foxx or Terrence Howard, whom the media constantly promotes as "alpha," "suave," etc. I didn't say you had to become a damn rapper. Also, did you somehow miss the part where I clearly stated that I can understand why black men in the US wish to go abroad to find a WIFE or a LTR, and that I sympathize with them?

And BTW, I do not think that white men would benefit in any way at all by emulating the white wimps we see on television, but that's the whole point of the jewish media promoting those archetypes; they want black men to be seen as strong and smooth, and white men to be the laughing stock, or gay, or some other sh*t. So in other words, the jew-media is designed to help black men get laid, and to prevent white from getting laid (at least, that's the current agenda).

Please don't give me the tired-ass response of "You need to step up your game," because in real life if someone said that to me at this point, they would end up murdered, dismembered, and buried in a shallow grave out in the woods. THAT'S WHERE I'M AT WITH THIS THING RIGHT NOW.
Last edited by Disillusioned_American on January 8th, 2013, 7:34 pm, edited 2 times in total.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

Disillusioned_American wrote:Please don't give me the tired-a** response of "You need to step up your game," because in real life if someone said that to me at this point, they would end up murdered, dismembered, and buried in a shallow grave out in the woods. THAT'S WHERE I'M AT WITH THIS THING RIGHT NOW.
... at which point a not small number of women will be lining up to lay you.
https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Hybristophilia :shock:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

Teal Lantern wrote:
Disillusioned_American wrote:Please don't give me the tired-a** response of "You need to step up your game," because in real life if someone said that to me at this point, they would end up murdered, dismembered, and buried in a shallow grave out in the woods. THAT'S WHERE I'M AT WITH THIS THING RIGHT NOW.
I learned a new term today. Thank you, Teal Lantern!!
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
All_That_Is_Man
Junior Poster

Post by All_That_Is_Man »

Teal Lantern wrote:
Of course it'll only be the ¢unts from North American countries, but it's a start.
"Manginas grovel. Men travel." - me (04/17/2012)

"I used to be one of those men who believed that men are better than women at everything. Then I stood corrected!
Women are better than men at... getting fat." - me (02/24/2013)

Black women suck at life.
ChosenTraveler
Freshman Poster

Post by ChosenTraveler »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:

I believe Contrarian summed it up nicely.
"Never forget that intelligence rules the world and ignorance carries the burden."- Marcus Garvey

http://exiledpharaoh.blogspot.com
Disillusioned_American
Freshman Poster

Post by Disillusioned_American »

ChosenTraveler wrote:I believe Contrarian summed it up nicely.
So you agree with him then about my being either a retard or an unmitigated idiot? If so, then why?
ChosenTraveler
Freshman Poster

Post by ChosenTraveler »

Disillusioned_American wrote:
ChosenTraveler wrote:I believe Contrarian summed it up nicely.
So you agree with him then about my being either a retard or an unmitigated idiot? If so, then why?
I agree with Contrarian's analysis of the overall dating situation in America for positive,professional,degree holding,career having, non-felony Black men.This is a fallacious attitude overtaking America, wherein white men are mentally shutting down for fear of Black male success.
"Never forget that intelligence rules the world and ignorance carries the burden."- Marcus Garvey

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Well, a typical thuggish Black man will do particularly well in the U.S. and other Anglo countries. Also, rich and famous Black men (i.e. athletes, entertainers, rapppers) also do well in attracting Black and non-Black women. On the other hand, your average, educated, non-thuggish, lower-to-middle class Black men will have as much difficulty in the dating scene as Asian men do--albeit not as bad.
ChosenTraveler
Freshman Poster

Post by ChosenTraveler »

zboy1 wrote:Well, a typical thuggish Black man will do particularly well in the U.S. and other Anglo countries. Also, rich and famous Black men (i.e. athletes, entertainers, rapppers) also do well in attracting Black and non-Black women. On the other hand, your average, educated, non-thuggish, lower-to-middle class Black men will have as much difficulty in the dating scene as Asian men do--albeit not as bad.

The usage of those terms makes me believe that you have little experience in dealing with black men. Please don't confine yourself to the box that many of the white "conservative" posters here do. You stated "typical" as though most black men stateside are thugs. A fallacy.

Zionist run media loves to promote the image of the thug black man, when in fact, those are the minority when compared to the total number of black men in America. Example, when I and my peers were coming up, we weren't thugs, though we grew up in and around many of the same communities that you would deem as a place that breeds nothing but ruffian behavior.

However, despite what "society" expected of us, we excelled in school,spoke correctly, never sagged pants nor tried to be thugs, and though we were and still are all serious studiers/truth seekers and spent hours on end in libraries, we still landed the top women.

Many times it's not about color, it's about social skills. Face it, many men both on this site and in America have poor social skills and are poorly socialized when it comes to dealing with women. Sure, we can blame feminism and it would be justified, but many men need to step their game up. This is where black men succeed where others fail, particularly abroad.

Black men were and have been forced to make it on much less in the past, so the terms "typical" or "average" can't apply to the life of a young, well read and traveled black male.