Do black guys have it easy in the US dating scene?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Cornfed wrote:
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
Cornfed wrote:Females are indulging in bestiality with negros because Hymiewood tells them to. This makes some sense, since if lots of females have sex with negros, negros will have higher reproductive fitness and so, by circular causality, the females having sex with them will have a higher reproductive fitness. If they have larger genitals then having sex with them would make sense for the same reason, since males with larger genitals have a mechanical advantage impregnating females in slut society, so sons a female has by such men would have an advantage in passing on their, and therefore the female's, genes. Beyond this, as participants in a death cult, Western skanks seem hell-bent on plumbing the absolute depths of self-abasing depravity, so sex with negros, methheads, dogs, children, each other etc. is bound to be on the cards.
You are strangely obsessed with the sex that other men are having and I'm wondering why. Perhaps if you would focus on what you are doing wrong, you might find that you could have sex too.

Don't be angry at other men's good fortune.
I suppose you think the reason I find women having sex with dogs unappetizing is because I am jealous of the dogs.
Well if women find sex with dogs more appealing than the thought of sex with you, take it as a clue that your girlish whining about "why them and not me" is not a sound strategy.

You are basically branding yourself an epic LOSER, especially in the reproductive sense.

Spit out those sour grapes, you might get some one day (if you pay for it and bathe beforehand).

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

E Irizarry R&B Singer
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by E Irizarry R&B Singer »

Cornfed wrote:
Cornfed wrote:Females are indulging in bestiality with negros because Hymiewood tells them to. This makes some sense, since if lots of females have sex with negros, negros will have higher reproductive fitness and so, by circular causality, the females having sex with them will have a higher reproductive fitness. If they have larger genitals then having sex with them would make sense for the same reason, since males with larger genitals have a mechanical advantage impregnating females in slut society, so sons a female has by such men would have an advantage in passing on their, and therefore the female's, genes. Beyond this, as participants in a death cult, Western skanks seem hell-bent on plumbing the absolute depths of self-abasing depravity, so sex with negros, methheads, dogs, children, each other etc. is bound to be on the cards.
You are strangely obsessed with the sex that other men are having and I'm wondering why. Perhaps if you would focus on what you are doing wrong, you might find that you could have sex too.

I suppose you think the reason I find women having sex with dogs unappetizing is because I am jealous of the dogs.
Well if women find sex with dogs more appealing than the thought of sex with you, take it as a clue that your girlish whining about "why them and not me" is not a sound strategy.

You are basically branding yourself an epic LOSER, especially in the reproductive sense.

Spit out those sour grapes, you might get some one day (if you pay for it and bathe beforehand).
ContrarianExpatriate > Calvin Candie of H.A.
Pwnage. #TeamContrarianExpatriate
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:Well if women find sex with dogs more appealing than the thought of sex with you, take it as a clue that your girlish whining about "why them and not me" is not a sound strategy.

The issue is not that the females are indulging in bestiality instead of having sex with me. It would be a bad thing for the females to indulge in bestiality regardless. The females, if raised in the right environment, might have contributed to the Universe as quality wives & mothers or at least as quality whores. Instead they are completely ruined and would be better off dead. What a tragic waste of them and the resources they are consuming. Obviously I am not jealous of Tyrone/Fido, nor am I going to imitate them in order to share the worthless, contaminated skanks they are using as dumpsters. That is not the point.
Terrance Johnson
Freshman Poster

Post by Terrance Johnson »

yo what the hell is up with the bestiality comments man like seriously have your compassion for other fellow humans really been dragged THAT low? I just a black guy a human not a beast that's feral smh you too would take offense to that.The hate is not needed take it somewhere else. Fools....with all your hate you live comfortable enough to hate other humans and discard the most important thing.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_Ht_19N ... &index=109
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Terrance Johnson wrote:yo what the hell is up with the bestiality comments man like seriously have your compassion for other fellow humans really been dragged THAT low? I just a black guy a human not a beast that's feral smh you too would take offense to that.The hate is not needed take it somewhere else. Fools....with all your hate you live comfortable enough to hate other humans and discard the most important thing.http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=e_Ht_19N ... &index=109
Don't worry about the White supremacists/nationalists on the forum Terrance. Just put them on ignore if you don't like what their saying, bro.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

The general problem here is that the elite are trying to reduce the average intelligence and humanity of their charges by doing whatever they can to lower the reproductive fitness of intelligent and decent men while improving the reproductive fitness of stupider, subhuman males. As blacks are the lowest biological element that is reproductively compatible with humans, it makes sense that promoting the mating of black males with other females would be the most efficient means of achieving the elite aim. No doubt if human females were capable of mating with chimps, this would be heavily promoted by the elite, females would be "choosing" to have sex with chimps and PUA types would be suggesting that men swing from light fittings and such in order to impress females with their chimp-like behavior.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Cornfed wrote:The general problem here is that the elite are trying to reduce the average intelligence and humanity of their charges by doing whatever they can to lower the reproductive fitness of intelligent and decent men while improving the reproductive fitness of stupider, subhuman males. As blacks are the lowest biological element that is reproductively compatible with humans, it makes sense that promoting the mating of black males with other females would be the most efficient means of achieving the elite aim. No doubt if human females were capable of mating with chimps, this would be heavily promoted by the elite, females would be "choosing" to have sex with chimps and PUA types would be suggesting that men swing from light fittings and such in order to impress females with their chimp-like behavior.
Question: Are you a virgin? Seriously.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

Cornfed wrote:The general problem here is that the elite are trying to reduce the average intelligence and humanity of their charges by doing whatever they can to lower the reproductive fitness of intelligent and decent men while improving the reproductive fitness of stupider, subhuman males. As blacks are the lowest biological element that is reproductively compatible with humans, it makes sense that promoting the mating of black males with other females would be the most efficient means of achieving the elite aim. No doubt if human females were capable of mating with chimps, this would be heavily promoted by the elite, females would be "choosing" to have sex with chimps and PUA types would be suggesting that men swing from light fittings and such in order to impress females with their chimp-like behavior.
Question: Are you a virgin? Seriously.

I already told him, he just be a gleam in your eye but daddy.... he wont listen. Please show mercy Mr. Black man and don't kill him.
Time to Hide!
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Steel wrote:I think black guys have it harder than white guys, because most white women stick to their own race and so do hispanic women. The white girls you usually see with black guys no white guy would want to be seen with because they're fat and ghetto, there's always the exception but that's just what I see. If they're not ghetto/thuggish then that cuts out a large portion of black women that go for them also. Almost anyone can get a gf or some p***y as long as they lower their standards enough. Of course the top guys from any race are going to have plenty of options though.
Truth! White girls with ass that are either country or ghetto fit that description. Not only that, they often times look slutty and could leave you for an even cooler blackguy, unless you were their first guy and you are not trash....

Latinas are possible if you know the best strategies, but generally when they are past 23 years old, they are HARDER to get. In fact....you can make an argument that those are the leftovers anyway. Most great latinas are taken before 21. Real talk. I even let a few escape my grasp when I was in high school and regretted that later on when I found out that the ones not taken right after high school are too much like western white girls to be wife material. You MUST get them young if you want a serious shot at one. The darker their skin the easier too.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Really? Show me the DNA evidence that supports this claim. Everytime I give you kudos for something, I find another WTF post from you. I hope that was cynicism.
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Moretorque wrote:
Cornfed wrote:

Look give the black man credit where it is due, I had one black gale tell me she preferred whites better because his love unit was much harder. She claimed size was only part of the equation and the black man's unit was consistently all rubbery in comparison so she did not care for it as well as the white unit.
If it was too rubbery that is due to two reasons.
1) She cannot turn them on well enough.
2) Their dicks are just too damn big. like over 10 inches

Too much penis envy in here. You never hear German men complaining because they got good sizes too. To all you hating black men's penis sizes:

YOU MAD BRO? :lol:
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

eurobrat wrote:
E_Irizarry wrote:
dsrtrick wrote:I would say yes & no, it all depends on where you are living in the US, how good looking you are, if you have a decent income, how strong your game is, & what type of women you are going after. I am AA & I have never had a problem getting women out here in AZ but I can't really speak on anywhere else.
Up here in Chicago, the Chicanos are ignorant up here. There are 1.4M of them in Chicagoland. They bend backwards to stick to their own.
I heard that in SW US that Chicanos are more open to ANYBODY REGARDLESS OF RACE whom speaks Spanish at least at an intermediate level.

Come to NYC/NJ and Chicagoland area as someone they don't think is one of their "gente", then no matter how air-tight your Spanish is, they will
reply to you in English if they know English but with their friends they'd trip out and have fun with their compañeros en español.
Having spent 23 years of my life in California, I will attest that this is true. Actually the 3rd generation mexican women here are actually more like white women and highly feminized.

They come in all colors.
I can validate that too. I used to be fluent in Spanish before college. Did not help me get any 9's and 10's, that should have been in my league. At best I was getting 7s at that time. Some of my Spanish speaking male friends are kinda mad I cannot speak it anymore, and switched to Chinese. They always trying to get a brother to chase a sonorita... :roll: knowing damn well them heifers don't wan't a brother 9 times out of 10.
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Re: Do black guys have it easy in the US dating scene?

Post by IraqVet2003 »

Winston wrote:Check out what Disillusioned American wrote. Is it true? Do black guys have it easy in the dating scene in America?

viewtopic.php?p=113992#113992

"Honestly, I am surprised that there are as many black men on this forum as there are. It seems to me that the US is a paradise for black men, as long as they are able and willing to fulfill the role that the TV/music industry has laid out for them. I can't for the life of me understand how average or above average black men aren't at least getting laid in the US, since there seems to be such a demand for them from nearly every race of women here. Seems like AA men have an advantage everywhere in the world right now, but I can understand why they desire to go abroad if they're looking to find a wife or have a decent relationship. But if it's just for sex, I am truly perplexed."
Let me get this straight, "The US is a paradise for black men so long as [we] are able and willing to fulfill the role that the TV/music industry as laid out for [us]."

If this guy isn't a retard, he is an unmitigated idiot. Has he thought for a moment that most black men have no interest in fulfilling any role from the TV or music industry? I guess according to him, black men should just pull down our pants, strut around like criminals, and grab our crotches and all of our troubles with women would just go away.

Does he think white men should fulfill their TV role of being pushovers, bumbling idiots, and feminized twerps to land women as is the case in shows like According to Jim, Everybody Loves Raymond, etc? I would think not. People are individuals, not archetypes from what Hollywood puts out there.

But to answer the question of the thread, the dating situation in the United States sucks for independent-minded and intelligent black men who want more than just occasional dalliances with successive objectionable women. Our own women are the worst in the world, white women are intolerably broken, and all in between are a uniform "no thanks."
Great points Contrarian Expatriate!!!!!
IraqVet2003
Junior Poster

Re:

Post by IraqVet2003 »

zboy1 wrote:Well, a typical thuggish Black man will do particularly well in the U.S. and other Anglo countries. Also, rich and famous Black men (i.e. athletes, entertainers, rapppers) also do well in attracting Black and non-Black women. On the other hand, your average, educated, non-thuggish, lower-to-middle class Black men will have as much difficulty in the dating scene as Asian men do--albeit not as bad.
Great point zboy1!!!!! I agree with what you said 100%!!!!