My Views on “Wannabe Whitesâ€￾

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

nicho12 wrote:
NeighborhoodNetBang wrote:Whites are at the top of the world, which is why White guys have it good. At the bottom you have Blacks who get rejected and live bad lives almost anywhere. This is why Blacks and non-Blacks can't coexist. Never have and never will.
The only blacks that live bad lives are the ones that live in non-black countries, Black men in Africa are very happy at least for the most part. And by the way, very soon in at least 500 years to come, non-black races may cease to exist because of radical feminism and there won't be any more white men to compete with for anything. In America, Asian men are at the bottom of the barrel when it comes to dating.
In Jamaica everyone is happy and seems to be living a great life. The country is W. African black. With one major difference- they think of themselves as Jamaicans, not as blacks. It's a reggae, Rasta country.

The way I was treated by the people in the city and just the happiness coming from them was amazing. Girls running up to me in the beach was nice, too. Black girls with braids and beads and all. Too bad it was sooooo bloody expensive.

And also, there was a survey of countries which were in favor of immigration, around the world. The ones that wanted foreigners to come the most were black African countries and predictably, the Philippines.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

anamericaninbangkok
Junior Poster

Post by anamericaninbangkok »

theprimebait wrote:
Intolerant wrote:Pakistan is a shithole and has always been a shithole. India and Bangladesh are not much better.
Southern,Eastern europe are shitholes too.Only a small minority of Western white countries have any Type of material success.and even among them only 14% of the middle class earn more then 50K a Year,according to many studies.that means most of you are poor or lower middle class.and don't live any content life except as a wage/Debt slave.Your women are sluts,your youth is misguided,and your countries are Colonies of Rich Jews.

I think the Hunza,Kashmiri,and pashtun Tribes have a more Better ''Quality of life'' then most westerners,when all things are viewed holistically.

But keep your condescending attitude,it will be to your detriment in the future.
Well I'm white and I want to go to those so-called shitholes Pakistan, Bangladesh, and India...and Afghanistan, Nepal...I've got a Nikon F100 coming in about two weeks and a free ticket to go to that region...just need to make some cash for the trip and I'm getting the f**k out of here.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

skateboardstephen wrote:
NeighborhoodNetBang wrote:Whites are at the top of the world, which is why White guys have it good. At the bottom you have Blacks who get rejected and live bad lives almost anywhere. This is why Blacks and non-Blacks can't coexist. Never have and never will.
I agree with this.Me and other black American men as well as White American men have observed this in Brazil as well...It only takes you 10 seconds from getting off the plane to figure out that blacks are at the bottom of society here..and the weird thing about it is that they seem content with just being at the bottom...and that shit just burns me up...You are right..i really am starting to think that Blacks really should build the countries they have in Africa instead of migrating to non-Black countries..because society will all ways try to push Blacks down to the bottom of society...even some of these Mulattoes,Mestiços and Pardos in Brazil with try to enforce their superiority over Blacks..despite them having a Black as coal grandmother...so even if blacks get in successful relationships with non-Blacks they sometimes still inadvertently create their own oppressors.
I've wholeheartedly agree with your comments, Skateboardstephen! If more Blacks and African Americans in general, would only give a damn, the entire African continent would be a thriving, prosperous place similar to a Hong Kong, Singapore, S. Korea or Japan. But unfortunately, Blacks only seem to want to immigrate to White countries without improving their birthplaces or countries-of-origin.

Imagine if Blacks were to return to their ancestral homelands and build their countries-up like what the overseas Chinese are doing with China, and overseas Asians in general. The entire African and the Caribbean region would benefit tremendously from this!

Also, Blacks are so fractious as a race--due to institutional racism and the White power structure--that it makes it difficult for them to unite as a group to improve the lives of the people living in the majority Black African/Caribbean countries (except for a small minority of Black groups like the Black Panthers and others...).

I truly believe that Marcus Garvey was a hero to all Black people everywhere, and that the U.S. government conspired against him in his failed attempt at repatriation back to Africa. It's too bad that Garvey did not get his dream realized because Africa would like a whole lot different today had he succeeded in his plan.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

nicho12 wrote:
The only blacks that live bad lives are the ones that live in non-black countries, Black men in Africa are very happy at least for the most part. And by the way, very soon in at least 500 years to come, non-black races may cease to exist because of radical feminism and there won't be any more white men to compete with for anything. In America, Asian men are at the bottom of the barrel when it comes to dating.
Why do you keep double and triple posting every one of your comments, nicho12? It's quite annoying to be honest...
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

zboy1 wrote:
nicho12 wrote:
Why do you keep double and triple posting every one of your comments, nicho12? It's quite annoying to be honest...
You can delete them ya know....You and Winston ever think about setting up a mod that can just move topics to the right subforum, clean up multiple post glitches, fix images etc.?
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

kai1275 wrote:
zboy1 wrote:
nicho12 wrote:
You can delete them ya know....You and Winston ever think about setting up a mod that can just move topics to the right subforum, clean up multiple post glitches, fix images etc.?
I asked Winston to add another moderator to the forum, but he refuses. I can only do so much since I'm teaching English and in China...

I told him someone like Jester would be a good mod to the things you suggested...
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

zboy1 wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:
I agree with this.Me and other black American men as well as White American men have observed this in Brazil as well...It only takes you 10 seconds from getting off the plane to figure out that blacks are at the bottom of society here..and the weird thing about it is that they seem content with just being at the bottom...and that shit just burns me up...You are right..i really am starting to think that Blacks really should build the countries they have in Africa instead of migrating to non-Black countries..because society will all ways try to push Blacks down to the bottom of society...even some of these Mulattoes,Mestiços and Pardos in Brazil with try to enforce their superiority over Blacks..despite them having a Black as coal grandmother...so even if blacks get in successful relationships with non-Blacks they sometimes still inadvertently create their own oppressors.
I've wholeheartedly agree with your comments, Skateboardstephen! If more Blacks and African Americans in general, would only give a damn, the entire African continent would be a thriving, prosperous place similar to a Hong Kong, Singapore, S. Korea or Japan. But unfortunately, Blacks only seem to want to immigrate to White countries without improving their birthplaces or countries-of-origin.

Imagine if Blacks were to return to their ancestral homelands and build their countries-up like what the overseas Chinese are doing with China, and overseas Asians in general. The entire African and the Caribbean region would benefit tremendously from this!

Also, Blacks are so fractious as a race--due to institutional racism and the White power structure--that it makes it difficult for them to unite as a group to improve the lives of the people living in the majority Black African/Caribbean countries (except for a small minority of Black groups like the Black Panthers and others...).

I truly believe that Marcus Garvey was a hero to all Black people everywhere, and that the U.S. government conspired against him in his failed attempt at repatriation back to Africa. It's too bad that Garvey did not get his dream realized because Africa would like a whole lot different today had he succeeded in his plan.
Zboy - You would know the answer to your questions if you read this book. Africa never developed for a variety of reasons laid out excellently by Dr. Diamond.

kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

zboy1 wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
zboy1 wrote:
nicho12 wrote:
I asked Winston to add another moderator to the forum, but he refuses. I can only do so much since I'm teaching English and in China...

I told him someone like Jester would be a good mod to the things you suggested...
LOL! He refuses? Why is he trippin like that? Isn't he going traveling soon himself? He is here in the US and I don't see him moving topics much or anything else for that matter. I guess he has been busy with the hosting and the website itself. I dunno.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

kai1275 wrote:
zboy1 wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:

Zboy - You would know the answer to your questions if you read this book. Africa never developed for a variety of reasons laid out excellently by Dr. Diamond.

I have never read that book but I was reading the reviews and talked to someone about it, I would like to read it but from my lightly delving into it it appears alot of the thesis is HOG WASH!

Mr. 1275, Hog Wash point # 1 is the Chinese invented gun powder the cannon and gun.

Mr. 1275, Hog Wash point # 2 is the Chinese traveled the world and had guns but did not act in the manor the Europeans did.

Yes Mr. 1275 the Cracker has robbed rapped pillaged maimed and cheated everybody they came in contact with at gunpoint. How come the Chinese did not do this?
Time to Hide!
Halwick
Freshman Poster

Post by Halwick »

Then there's the late Michael Jackson.
He went through a lot of plastic surgeries and skin bleaching to look White.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

The thing that gets me is we are all just variation of Africans, I guess that was not good enough for Michael.
Time to Hide!
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Moretorque wrote:
kai1275 wrote:
zboy1 wrote:
skateboardstephen wrote:

I have never read that book but I was reading the reviews and talked to someone about it, I would like to read it but from my lightly delving into it it appears alot of the thesis is HOG WASH!

Mr. 1275, Hog Wash point # 1 is the Chinese invented gun powder the cannon and gun.

Mr. 1275, Hog Wash point # 2 is the Chinese traveled the world and had guns but did not act in the manor the Europeans did.

Yes Mr. 1275 the Cracker has robbed rapped pillaged maimed and cheated everybody they came in contact with at gunpoint. How come the Chinese did not do this?
1. The Chinese, from my understanding (I studied and concentrated on 1500-2000 history in college fyi) created gun powder as we know it, mostly for fireworks. Show me something that provides proof otherwise.

2. No that is not hogwash. They did travel the f***ing world alot in the past. Chinese pirates were extremely prolific in seafaring. And yes they did not behave like Europeans due to the Emperor's control and other factors. You are going to have to be far more specific because that is a broad point.

3. Sigh. This has been covered by Diamond in one of his latest books about societies. I also have my own insights that I have argued with people like Harvard professors about as well. This really is not the topic for this question. I could explain that but lets not hijack zboy's topic like that.

I recommended this book to Zboy for the parts about Africa. Not Asia. There is a reason Africa never developed into the societies like many others is due to environment, no animals of burden, climate, geographical resources, foods, too many dangerous apex predators, forced nomadic lifestyles, etc.

Africans were very f***ing smart doing things Anglos and Asians never did like advanced irrigation systems, iron tools, etc. but too many other issues made it too difficult to advance. The more you study this, the more you realize that Africa as a continent sucks. Not the people the land itself. Just that f***ing continent. Nowadays with the technology most of it can be dealt with today, but back then, no.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

I have never read the book and I am not an expert or even close but the Chinese did have cannons before the Europeans?, the info I took was from the net an individual was making 5 points as to why the book was flawed and he only made 1 and that was the China man had the fire power but did not use it in the manner the Germanic culture did. There is no doubt about it location has a major role in how all turned out.

I have never studied African culture or Africa but the Africans did evolve because they are the entire human race.
Time to Hide!
kai1275
Experienced Poster

Post by kai1275 »

Moretorque wrote:I have never read the book and I am not an expert or even close but the Chinese did have cannons before the Europeans?, the info I took was from the net an individual was making 5 points as to why the book was flawed and he only made 1 and that was the China man had the fire power but did not use it in the manner the Germanic culture did. There is no doubt about it location has a major role in how all turned out.

I have never studied African culture or Africa but the Africans did evolve because they are the entire human race.
Chinese used gunpowder for fireworks. They have been making fireworks for thousands of years. I love seeing all the fireworks makers in Hunan whenever I go. Most of their stuff would be illegal in the US. Serious booms every f***ing day. They fire stuff off for traditional and daily reasons. It's a combination of fun, honor, tradition, and culture. Westerners like making weapons naturally. The moment they saw that boom, their heads started churning like a motherf***er looking for ways to weaponize that.