Negro Racist Verbally Assaults White Train Passengers.

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Negro Racist Verbally Assaults White Train Passengers.

Post by zboy1 »

Funny video from a racist Black homeless man riding the subway:

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

I found the video sad, not funny. And while the man is spewing racist blather, he seems to be either under the influence or mentally ill, or both.

It is also unfortunate that the passengers had to sit and endure his bothersome antics.
OutWest
Veteran Poster

Post by OutWest »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote:I found the video sad, not funny. And while the man is spewing racist blather, he seems to be either under the influence or mentally ill, or both.

It is also unfortunate that the passengers had to sit and endure his bothersome antics.
Those kinds of "documentary" videos prove nothing except the poor state of mental health care.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

He should be mad at the neo-Jews. Stupid *bleeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeeep*. He has his demons mixed up.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

"The only way to overcome that is to go abroad to get a broad."
- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

TanBoy by DNA | Despedido, Hugo Chavez...Descansa en paz!
C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

LOL

I witnessed an incident on a train ride, where this white ass tranny was loud and spewing racist BS because the staff couldn't give him a damn pillow;it's not like Amtrak's pillows are any good ANYWAY... ;) He eventually fought a nearby passenger and got kicked off at the next stop. It wouldn't have been so bad, if he didn't do this at 2AM! 2 in the f***ing morning.

Man, THIS darkie is trying to sleep ya damn honkey, keep it down over there! :D

The worst part about it all was that the ugly f***er wasn't even passable! Americans can be so goddang fugly sometimes. :D
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

This one, in addition to racism, is also displaying hostility against out of towners and out of state people. There is no term for it yet.

It's sad to think that she is a product of this society.

This one is actually more interesting. That lady can actually speak some Spanish.
[/youtube]
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

ladislav wrote:This one, in addition to racism, is also displaying hostility against out of towners and out of state people. There is no term for it yet.

This one is actually more interesting. That lady can actually speak some Spanish.
[/youtube]
Actually, the term is xenophobia if I'm not mistaken. I had seen the latter video last year; ella es tan talentosa cuando se trata hablar espanol. jajajaa
The primer video, uhhhh, that was in Atlanta somewhere. Her English was impeccably abhorrent.
Last edited by E_Irizarry on April 4th, 2013, 5:07 pm, edited 1 time in total.
"I appreciate the opportunities I have in America. Opportunities that allow me to live abroad." **Smiles** - Have2Fly@H.A. (2013)

- E. Irizarry (2009)

"MGTOW resilience is the key to foreign residence. You better muthafuckin' ask somebody!!"
- E. Irizarry (2012)

"I rather be ostracized by 157.0 million (27.3% of the US of Gay pop), then to appease 1 feminist." - E. Irizarry (2013)

Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

If only we could restore a civilized society where repulsive apes like this would instantly be beaten to a bloody pulp by any men in the vicinity.
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

I'm so glad I have vacated Gay T.L. (i.e. Atlanta). I haven't been back there since 2003. I hated that city so much because:

- Most of the Blacks seemingly were bigoted against anybody not Black and even against people whom didn't look dark enough.

- Whites hated Blacks, but loved the Mexicans for cheap labor.

- In Gay T. L., Mexicans loathed Blacks, and talked sh.it in broken Ingles and in MexiSpanish.

- Puerto Ricans straight from PR either kissed Anglo arse or they hung out with Blacks....especially in Lawrenceville.

- Marietta, when I was there, was a baby Mexico for real.

Outside of that, Alpharetta housed Black celebrities like the late Whitney Houston and Bobby Brown, Keith Sweat, LA & Babyface, Usher, Monica, and TLC, etc. so rich celebs were doing alright.

In Atlanta, where I heard was 77 percent Black American in 2002, I only dated Puerto Ricans, Filipinas, and Mexican chicks. LOL The Black AND White women didn't like me big-time down there.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

C.J.
Experienced Poster

Post by C.J. »

ladislav wrote:This one, in addition to racism, is also displaying hostility against out of towners and out of state people. There is no term for it yet.

[/youtube]
Second vid was funny. :D But the first one... y'all niggas ever see them crazy people who just mumble to themselves? That ugly black woman is one of those people, but she mumbles loudly. You can tell she's possessed. She has no mind of her own. Her thoughts are negative, but not coherent. I know that kind of person, because my mother is also that way. However, she underwent a brain operation that left her dumb as hell - but at least she has an excuse.
celery2010
Freshman Poster

Post by celery2010 »

I always thought that ATL was supposed to be the best place in the U.S for Afr- Americans? The most tolerant, the productive and vibrant Afr-Am community?
E_Irizarry
Veteran Poster

Post by E_Irizarry »

celery2010 wrote:I always thought that ATL was supposed to be the best place in the U.S for Afr- Americans? The most tolerant, the productive and vibrant Afr-Am community?
I didn't fit in: none of my companheiros do brasil were there. Não houve nenhuma comunidade minha pra nada em Atlanta.

- E. Irizarry (2009)

- E. Irizarry (2012)

NeighborhoodNetBang
Freshman Poster

Post by NeighborhoodNetBang »

Blacks and non-Blacks are not fit to coexist.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

NeighborhoodNetBang wrote:Blacks and non-Blacks are not fit to coexist.
In any society built by Brits ( or other Germanics), it is so by design. No such problem in societies built by Spaniards or Portuguese or even French. And no problem if any non black person goes and lives in an African country and tried to fit in.

Mozambique and the Dominican Republic are OK and everyone mixed and everything is fine. You let Brits, Germans or Dutch in there, they make apartheid. Nasty f^ks!
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!