World IQ Map (2006)

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Mr S
Veteran Poster

World IQ Map (2006)

Post by Mr S »

"The object of life is not to be on the side of the majority but to escape finding oneself in the ranks of the insane." Marcus Aurelius, Roman Emperor and stoic philosopher, 121-180 A.D.
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Re: National IQ map (2006)

Post by Jackal »

It should be remembered that the IQ test is a culturally biased test, so people who are more familiar with the culture of the people who wrote the test will do better on it.

For example, I think America is way too blue on the map! lol Most Americans are not that intelligent! They just pick up some bits of modern information just by living in a modern society.

And the map of Africa is far too red! Many Africans are intelligent and hard-working and if they had more financial and educational resources and a stable political situation, they could do very well indeed. Few people can focus very well on an IQ test when their country is in the middle of a civil war!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Jackal wrote:It should be remembered that the IQ test is a culturally biased test, so people who are more familiar with the culture of the people who wrote the test will do better on it.
Bullshit. IQ tests have been successfully correlated with objective factors such as EEG readings, blood glucose through the brain and the performance of practical tasks requiring intelligence. There is no real dispute that they are effective among professionals in the industry. The only reason they are said to be culturally biased is that they reveal truths that are heretical to the current state religion, such as the fact that blacks are stupid apes in the main.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:
Jackal wrote:It should be remembered that the IQ test is a culturally biased test, so people who are more familiar with the culture of the people who wrote the test will do better on it.
Bullshit. IQ tests have been successfully correlated with objective factors such as EEG readings, blood glucose through the brain and the performance of practical tasks requiring intelligence. There is no real dispute that they are effective among professionals in the industry. The only reason they are said to be culturally biased is that they reveal truths that are heretical to the current state religion, such as the fact that blacks are stupid apes in the main.
What do you mean by "There is no real dispute that they are effective among professionals in the industry?" What professionals in what industry? Industrial psychology? Human resources? Such reverence for the evaluative instruments of the corporatocracy seems rather unusual coming from you.

On the racial insults -- do you ever say those things to somebody's face? I doubt you'd be alive for long if you came to the U.S. and did it. Guess you can let 'em rip with impunity from the safety of a keyboard commando position, but surely you understand how much it weakens your credibility.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

gsjackson wrote:What do you mean by "There is no real dispute that they are effective among professionals in the industry?" What professionals in what industry? Industrial psychology? Human resources?
Psychologists, neurologists and others who study the results of IQ test. Surveys have shown that there is near unanimous agreement among such people that IQ is a valid measure of effective intelligence. The dispute over validity is an entirely political dispute among laymen.
On the racial insults -- do you ever say those things to somebody's face? I doubt you'd be alive for long if you came to the U.S. and did it. Guess you can let 'em rip with impunity from the safety of a keyboard commando position, but surely you understand how much it weakens your credibility.
How does the ZOG giving police protection to scum and allowing the scum to attack people telling them the truth invalidate that truth? Are other truths also invalidated because you would be fired for saying them in a whorporate workplace? In fact forums like this are doing females, blacks and other AA types a favor by finally showing them the real situation they are prevented from hearing about elsewhere. No longer do, say, blacks have to go through life thinking that their lousiness and stupidity is some kind of racist conspiracy they need to overcome. They can finally learn that the reason they seem stupid is that they are stupid and get on with their lives on that basis. Suppose the media had convinced me that I could play basketball like Michael Jordan and the only thing stopping me was harmful racist and heightist stereotypes. Although that might make me feel better in the short term, wouldn't it in fact be a cruel deception? Wouldn't someone pointing out that this was nonsense and that I was born inferior to Michael Jordan in terms of basketball ability be doing me a favor by allowing me to stop trying to live up to impossible standards and be happy with what I have got?
Jackal
Experienced Poster

Post by Jackal »

Cornfed wrote: Psychologists, neurologists and others who study the results of IQ test. Surveys have shown that there is near unanimous agreement among such people that IQ is a valid measure of effective intelligence. The dispute over validity is an entirely political dispute among laymen.
Your term "effective intelligence" seems to mean "westernized professional environments." Yes, IQ tests predict success in such typically western roles.

The point is that "intelligence" is a very difficult concept to define--just ask the men and women who are involved with AI and cognitive science research about how complicated it is to define "intelligence"!

The other point is that different types of intelligences are necessary in different cultures. A westerner may do well on an IQ test, but may have a very hard time finding and correctly identifying medicinal plants in a jungle, even though the locals are very good at it.

Open-minded people might like to read this article.
http://www.apa.org/monitor/feb03/intelligence.aspx

Once I saw an African man in a video who didn't have a formal education but who spoke the 7 languages of the local tribes fluently after wandering between different regions of his country for many years. He would probably do very badly on an IQ test, but his linguistic and survival skills are exemplary! To say that he is completely without intelligence would be inaccurate.

I don't defend American ghetto blacks who throw away the opportunities they are given, but I do defend the many Africans who grow up in horrible circumstances through no fault of their own.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Jackal wrote:Your term "effective intelligence" seems to mean "westernized professional environments." Yes, IQ tests predict success in such typically western roles.
It is not difficult for most people to grasp the concept of general intelligence and realize that some tasks require a high level of it. Intelligence is an objective ability, much like physical strength. Of course some environments do not require a lot of intelligence to be successful, just as some do not require a lot of physical strength, but this does not invalidate the concepts.
I don't defend American ghetto blacks who throw away the opportunities they are given, but I do defend the many Africans who grow up in horrible circumstances through no fault of their own.
A big part of the reason their environments are horrible is likely to be that they have been made dependent on Western political and technological systems that their aggregate intelligence is too low to maintain properly, as Crick pointed out. This is one of the problems you create when you indulge in politically correct fantasies that people are all equal.
gsjackson
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by gsjackson »

Cornfed wrote:
gsjackson wrote:What do you mean by "There is no real dispute that they are effective among professionals in the industry?" What professionals in what industry? Industrial psychology? Human resources?
Psychologists, neurologists and others who study the results of IQ test. Surveys have shown that there is near unanimous agreement among such people that IQ is a valid measure of effective intelligence. The dispute over validity is an entirely political dispute among laymen.
How does the ZOG giving police protection to scum and allowing the scum to attack people telling them the truth invalidate that truth? Are other truths also invalidated because you would be fired for saying them in a whorporate workplace? In fact forums like this are doing females, blacks and other AA types a favor by finally showing them the real situation they are prevented from hearing about elsewhere. No longer do, say, blacks have to go through life thinking that their lousiness and stupidity is some kind of racist conspiracy they need to overcome. They can finally learn that the reason they seem stupid is that they are stupid and get on with their lives on that basis. Suppose the media had convinced me that I could play basketball like Michael Jordan and the only thing stopping me was harmful racist and heightist stereotypes. Although that might make me feel better in the short term, wouldn't it in fact be a cruel deception? Wouldn't someone pointing out that this was nonsense and that I was born inferior to Michael Jordan in terms of basketball ability be doing me a favor by allowing me to stop trying to live up to impossible standards and be happy with what I have got?
I'm quite certain that an American black attacking you for calling him a stupid ape would not be doing so in the certainty that the police state was protecting him. Quite the contrary. Blacks are jailed in the United States on the flimsiest of pretexts.

I've known plenty of blacks who were every bit as intelligent as most whites, and there have been several with genius level IQ's, the baseball player Reggie Jackson, for one. I graded undergraduate papers for years, and I can tell you that there is no discernible intelligence coming through from the supposedly elite white students. They are as unable to write a coherent paragraph as blacks.

As Jackal says, there are many different types of intelligence. The most important one for holding down a job in the U.S. currently and being a viable economic entity is social intelligence. I never thought I'd be quoting Forrest Gump, but, well, stupid is as stupid does. If you ventured out from behind the keyboard and shared your "truth" with American blacks, regardless of the consequences, you would be, most indubitably, stupid.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

gsjackson wrote: I'm quite certain that an American black attacking you for calling him a stupid ape would not be doing so in the certainty that the police state was protecting him.
Would humans telling blacks the truth about themselves in Alabama in the 40s be similarly attacked? If not, what is the difference other than ZOG pig protection? The mere existence of blacks in white countries is as a result of their being declared a protected species by the ZOG, never mind any aberrant behaviour they indulge in.
I've known plenty of blacks who were every bit as intelligent as most whites, and there have been several with genius level IQ's, the baseball player Reggie Jackson, for one.
Quoting some exceptions, who in this case probably have some white ancestry, does not disprove valid general rules.
As Jackal says, there are many different types of intelligence.
The different types of intelligence tend to correlate strongly with each other, suggesting that they are drawing on a common source. When subject to study, the common sense idea that some people are brighter than others has proven to be correct.
The most important one for holding down a job in the U.S. currently and being a viable economic entity is social intelligence. I never thought I'd be quoting Forrest Gump, but, well, stupid is as stupid does.
If that were true, virtually all university educated white women would starve to death. In a communist dictatorship like the West, you get what the bankers etc. want to give you. By your reasoning, the fact that the ZOG pays stupid fat sheboons to sit on their fat asses in government offices makes the sheboons more "intelligent" than the many unemployed science PhD graduates.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Cornfed, even if these statistics are true (and they very well may be true), what is the point of discussing it on this forum? This isnt the proper forum. It has nothing to do with being happierabroad or obtaining a foreign wife. That isnt to say that those are the only topics that we should discuss here. Only that this topic is divisive and definitely unnecessary.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

Adama wrote:Cornfed, even if these statistics are true (and they very well may be true), what is the point of discussing it on this forum? This isnt the proper forum. It has nothing to do with being happierabroad or obtaining a foreign wife. That isnt to say that those are the only topics that we should discuss here. Only that this topic is divisive and definitely unnecessary.
Most topics discussed here are not directly related to finding a foreign wife. If we were to narrow it down to that then most boards on this forum would be closed. However, this issue does relate directly to the reasons the West is now a dystopia that people want to escape. I don't see why the issue of IQ should be divisive. It is perfectly straightforward. The only ones likely to object are ZOG sycophants and the ZOG's feral pets, and if we are going to cater to them we may as well dispense with the whole idea of being happier abroad.
Adama
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Adama »

Cornfed wrote:
Adama wrote:Cornfed, even if these statistics are true (and they very well may be true), what is the point of discussing it on this forum? This isnt the proper forum. It has nothing to do with being happierabroad or obtaining a foreign wife. That isnt to say that those are the only topics that we should discuss here. Only that this topic is divisive and definitely unnecessary.
Most topics discussed here are not directly related to finding a foreign wife. If we were to narrow it down to that then most boards on this forum would be closed. However, this issue does relate directly to the reasons the West is now a dystopia that people want to escape. I don't see why the issue of IQ should be divisive. It is perfectly straightforward. The only ones likely to object are ZOG sycophants and the ZOG's feral pets, and if we are going to cater to them we may as well dispense with the whole idea of being happier abroad.
There are many black forum members here who contribute. Would you say most of them have IQs > 100? In any case, it is offensive to call them niggers and apes.

I think many would agree that on average black people have many problems, but still, on this forum, we dont need to talk this way with one another.
A good man is above pettiness. He is better than that.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

It does need to be emphasised that various races are a scourge on Western society in the same way that feminized females are a scourge if we are going to understand the West's problems. Low IQs are just one factor. Bad luck in people don't like this.
Taco
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Taco »

IQ testing is a flawed science. It doesn't take into account factors like malnutrition as a source of testing error. Also, Chinese students do on average five hours of homework, seven days a week which greatly exceeds what students in most countries do. Anyway, a high IQ isn't essential for human survival otherwise everyone would have an IQ of 150.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Similar IQ tests were used on Jewish immigrants at the turn of the last century to prove that they were too stupid to serve in the US Army. This is why there were very few of them in the US military before ( not that there are many now).
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!