Racial Incidences in America

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
skateboardstephen
Junior Poster

Post by skateboardstephen »

AnonymousAmerican wrote:
zboy1 wrote:Yeah, I agree. My sister said she visited the West coast of the United States a year ago--and she told me the racial situation out there is much better than the East coast, for the most part...but still, it's far from perfect. I know there's a whole-lotta Black vs Mexican tension going on in parts of California, and relations between Black, Latinos and White isn't the greatest out there...Is that true?
the situation here is this.

most mexicans wouldn't mind hanging out with east asians or whites, but when it comes to blacks, things change. and also, I see a lot of whites getting married with mexicans here (hell, the only girl I dated was a white girl). but the black vs mexican thing isn't that big, since the black population is declining here in california.
Yet Mexicans all ways complain about Anglo-Saxons being racist but love to push a white supremacist Agenda when it comes to blacks...Then they high jack civil rights that should have be set aside for blacks and then shit on blacks when you out number us in the U.S.....Blacks are leaving Cali because of hostility from the Mexican community..You guys are the biggest hypocrites... dumb Blacks all ways spoke of black-brown unity and marched for your causes...now it is biting them in the ass.
se eu soubesse o que eu sei hoje, teria mando mulheres americanas para foder-se há muitos anos.que deus abençoe o brasil!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

skateboardstephen wrote:
AnonymousAmerican wrote:
zboy1 wrote:Yeah, I agree. My sister said she visited the West coast of the United States a year ago--and she told me the racial situation out there is much better than the East coast, for the most part...but still, it's far from perfect. I know there's a whole-lotta Black vs Mexican tension going on in parts of California, and relations between Black, Latinos and White isn't the greatest out there...Is that true?
the situation here is this.

most mexicans wouldn't mind hanging out with east asians or whites, but when it comes to blacks, things change. and also, I see a lot of whites getting married with mexicans here (hell, the only girl I dated was a white girl). but the black vs mexican thing isn't that big, since the black population is declining here in california.
Yet Mexicans all ways complain about Anglo-Saxons being racist but love to push a white supremacist Agenda when it comes to blacks...Then they high jack civil rights that should have be set aside for blacks and then shit on blacks when you out number us in the U.S.....Blacks are leaving Cali because of hostility from the Mexican community..You guys are the biggest hypocrites... dumb Blacks all ways spoke of black-brown unity and marched for your causes...now it is biting them in the a**.
Yeah, I agree. It's the same with Asians in a lot of ways...although to be fair, many Blacks don't exactly help with the intra-minority relations by acting so hostile towards other racial groups...
Repatriate
Veteran Poster

Post by Repatriate »

The thing about these highly polarized minority communities is that usually they have political leaders who are pushing agendas. It makes sense for a Jesse Jackson, Al Sharpton, or whatever to split race. After all his bread and butter is black people who feel disenfranchised. So it makes no sense for him to preach and encourage unity amongst all races when he makes money and derives political power from division.

Plus political power means lots of corrupt money behind the scenes. If your "race" can control a sub section of let's say Los Angeles you can get people on the city council and gain all sorts of monetary benefits. It doesn't make sense to push to have a egalitarian unified bloc of different races because the opportunities to loot the system won't be as great.

That's why when you have various cities controlled by one minority racial group who strongarmed it through race politics it's usually the most corrupt shit hole. Just look at guys like Marion Berry in D.C. and various Latino councilmen in LA. They are all scumbags who played race politics to get what they wanted which is money and power.
Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

zboy1 wrote:Yeah, I agree. It's the same with Asians in a lot of ways...although to be fair, many Blacks don't exactly help with the intra-minority relations by acting so hostile towards other racial groups...
Alright, I'll throw you this freebie, but I maintain it's not like a cross burning outside your house.

http://www.usatoday.com/story/news/nati ... e/2513971/
And someone is probably looking for a new job. :lol:
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Kill the Crackers, Kill them all

Panthers: "This Time We're Going Out To Whitey's Suburbs and Burning Down HIS Community"
AnonymousAmerican
Freshman Poster

Post by AnonymousAmerican »

Teal Lantern
Veteran Poster

Post by Teal Lantern »

zboy1 wrote:Kill the Crackers, Kill them all
Panthers: "This Time We're Going Out To Whitey's Suburbs and Burning Down HIS Community"
There was a "white supremacist" [I'll leave his name out] doing this on a web/radio show, some years back.
He had gained quite a following, until he threatened the wrong person. Turned out, Mr. "white supremacist" was a .gov mole. :D

Any time you see people openly and repeatedly calling for / threatening violence, and they are left alone, you're looking at someone hired to stir up trouble.
не поглеждай назад. 8)

"Even an American judge is unlikely to award child support for imputed children." - FredOnEverything
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

zboy1 wrote:Kill the Crackers, Kill them all

I think the Blackman gett'en upset, please Mr.Blackman please don't kill us.
Time to Hide!