Why is racism bad?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.

Moderators: jamesbond, fschmidt

Chad114
Freshman Poster
Posts: 76
Joined: July 12th, 2012, 7:37 am

Re: Why is racism bad?

Post by Chad114 »

Cornfed wrote:It is obvious why the elite want us to think racism is bad. Having used certain high-quality white populations as the shock troops of colonialism, they now have earmarked us for extermination, as they regard us as a threat to their diabolical control. By convincing everyone that racism coming from white people is just awful they can reply to any objection we make about their genocidal policies with a cry of "Das racis, burn the witch!" Unfortunately many of their current and future victims have succumbed to this propaganda.

What I am more interested in is why people on this forum regard racism as bad. Suppose we use an analogy with breeds of dogs. If I said that Irish Setters were more intelligent and less prone to impulsive violence than German Shorthaired Pointers and owned Irish Setters on that basis, then plenty of people would disagree with that. But no-one would say that I was pathologically evil, fanatically hated GSPs, should be censored or sanctioned, maintain that all breeds of dogs were identical, or maintain that breeds of dogs didn't exist because intermediary breeds did. To do so would be considered insane. It would be accepted that different breeds of dogs were better at different things. No-one would suggest that a mandatory percentage of racing dogs should be bulldogs as the breed was clearly being discriminated against. If I suggested that certain breeds of dog were inherently dangerous in certain situations and should be placed under some form of dhimmitude and restricted from certain areas then, once again, plenty of people would disagree with me, but no-one would think the idea was ridiculous and evil on its face. So why the difference with breeds of human?
CornFed,

I believe racism aka White Supremacy is bad for nonwhite people because it keeps them from reaching their full potential in all areas of people activity. The system itself is very successful in doing what it does , but it does it at the expense of nonwhite across the globe - to the benefit of the global white minority. So to answer your question I would assume that yes racism White Supremacy is good for white people and not good for non white people.

Cornfed do you think the white people who practice racism white supremacy place the survival of the white race over promoting justice worldwide?
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 8087
Joined: August 16th, 2012, 9:22 pm

Post by Cornfed »

fschmidt wrote:My basic argument is that focusing on behavior/culture/religion is much better than focusing on race. Screening by culture would screen out most American blacks because most American blacks are uncivilized. .
It is possible that there is a genetic component to their uncivilized nature and the civilized ones contain genetic anomalies that would not necessarily persist in future generations. Suppose you had a Labrador Retriever that was a very fast runner. You still would not want to let it breed with your racing Greyhounds because as a genetic outlier its descendants would likely regress toward the Labrador mean, and it might introduce temperamental issues that reduced the competitive racing ability of the pack down the generations. Inclusion in a breeding population should be based not just on individual merits, but also on the merits of the population which the individual hails from.
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 8087
Joined: August 16th, 2012, 9:22 pm

Post by Cornfed »

SilverEnergy wrote:If you don't like another race, don't show racism, just isolate yourself form them.
Yes, but there is the question of whether to leave yourself or make them GTFO.
User avatar
HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1787
Joined: February 13th, 2012, 6:20 pm
Location: Right Behind You

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
HouseMD wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
HouseMD wrote:Racism does not imply simply a preference for one's own race- it also implies a dislike or outright hatred of other races.
No it doesn't. It simply means acknowledging generalized differences between races and taking appropriate actions on that basis when necessary.
It's funny, I feel the same way about racists. I simply acknowledge your generalized deficits in intellect and take appropriate actions when necessary.
You are reverting to inane politically correct shibboleths, presumably to keep your job. Come on now, you can do better than this.
Actually I am far from politically correct or an egalitarian. In your world, skin color matters. In mine, achievement and ability matter. I think everyone should be given an equal chance to succeed early on in life, regardless of race. Those that succeed should be justly compensated and achieve a corresponding amount of status. Those who do not succeed should be looked at the same, regardless of race. Basically, you want status by virtue of your white skin and lay claim to the achievements of your ancestors and the great white minds of today. But those great minds do not see you as one of them nor as their equal. Stephen Hawking would rather share the company of Neil DeGrass Tyson than you, Richard Branson would rather be hanging out with Barrack Obama or Tiger Woods. Because they are men of achievement. See, I'm part of an entirely different social class than you. Even the least intelligent of my classmates could run circles around you. So we are alike, my fellow med school and professional school students, regardless of their skin color or socioeconomic background, more so than I will ever be like you.

That you try to ride the coattails of great men because you happen to share their skin color is laughable. You're just a guy with no achievements of his own that needs some validation so he clings to race as some sort of sad emotional safety device. Every time some pathetic stormfront cunt is out and about the internet spouting his genetic superiority without even knowing the central dogma of molecular biology, furiously typing away about his intellectual superiority while lacking an IQ over 90, I just feel so completely irritated. You people are nothing like the great minds you flaunt your faint associations with. Racists are often the trash of the white gene pool, unfit to safely man a deep fryer let alone a position of real importance. There are worthwhile people of all races, and degenerates as well. I look down upon those that deserve to be looked down upon, the criminals, the racists, the ignorant that want to ban the teaching of science in schools, the degenerates with more kids they can take care because they just don't give a f**k- they're equally deplorable, regardless of race.

You're not one of my people. My people are the ones that move the world and do shit with their lives. They are of many different races and nationalities, and I assure you, regardless of their color, the vast majority are better people all around than you'll ever be. You're just angry white trash.
Last edited by HouseMD on November 19th, 2013, 6:24 pm, edited 1 time in total.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 4638
Joined: October 3rd, 2007, 9:33 pm

Post by zboy1 »

HouseMD wrote: Actually I am far from politically correct or an egalitarian. In your world, skin color matters. In mine, achievement and ability matter. I think everyone should be given an equal chance to succeed early on in life, regardless of race. Those that succeed should be justly compensated and achieve a corresponding amount of status. Those who do not succeed should be looked at the same, regardless of race. Basically, you want status by virtue of your white skin and lay claim to the achievements of your ancestors and the great white minds of today. But those great minds do not see you as one of them nor as their equal. Stephen Hawking would rather share the company of Neil DeGrass Tyson than you, Richard Branson would rather be hanging out with Barrack Obama or Tiger Woods. Because they are men of achievement. See, I'm part of an entirely different social class than you. Even the least intelligent of my classmates could run circles around you. So we are alike, my fellow med school and professional school students, regardless of their skin color or socioeconomic background, more so than I will ever be like you.

That you try to ride the coattails of great men because you happen to share their skin color is laughable. You're just a guy with no achievements of his own that needs some validation so he clings to race as some sort of sad emotional safety device. Every time some pathetic stormfront c**t is out and about the internet spotting his genetic superiority without even knowing the central dogma of molecular biology, furiously typing away about his intellectual superiority while lacking an IQ over 90, I just feel so completely irritated. You people are nothing like the great minds you flaunt your faint associations with. Racists are often the trash of the white gene pool, unfit to safely man a deep fryer let alone a position of real importance. There are worthwhile people of all races, and degenerates as well. I look down upon those that deserve to be looked down upon, the criminals, the racists, the ignorant that want to ban the teaching of science in schools, the degenerates with more kids they can take care because they just don't give a f**k- they're equally deplorable, regardless of race.

You're not one of my people. My people are the ones that move the world and do shit with their lives. They are of many different races and nationalities, and I assure you, regardless of their color, the vast majority are better people all around than you'll ever be. You're just angry white trash.
Beautifully said, HouseMD!
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2656
Joined: May 18th, 2008, 1:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX
Contact:

Post by fschmidt »

HouseMD wrote:...

You're not one of my people. My people are the ones that move the world and do shit with their lives. They are of many different races and nationalities, and I assure you, regardless of their color, the vast majority are better people all around than you'll ever be. You're just angry white trash.
I don't agree with Cornfed here, but your comment is absurd. Hitler was a racist and "did shit with his life". So which category do you put Hitler in? The same question applies to Hasidic Jews which includes some very active people. All Hasidic Jews are as racist as Cornfed is. I may disagree with racism but I see no reason to ridicule racists.
User avatar
HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1787
Joined: February 13th, 2012, 6:20 pm
Location: Right Behind You

Post by HouseMD »

fschmidt wrote:
HouseMD wrote:...

You're not one of my people. My people are the ones that move the world and do shit with their lives. They are of many different races and nationalities, and I assure you, regardless of their color, the vast majority are better people all around than you'll ever be. You're just angry white trash.
I don't agree with Cornfed here, but your comment is absurd. Hitler was a racist and "did shit with his life". So which category do you put Hitler in? The same question applies to Hasidic Jews which includes some very active people. All Hasidic Jews are as racist as Cornfed is. I may disagree with racism but I see no reason to ridicule racists.
http://m.livescience.com/18132-intellig ... acism.html

Racists are, on average, dumber than the rest of us and cling to hyperconservatism because they are too dumb to grasp the world around them. Back in Hitler's day, many leading scientists also shared his views, for they did not know any better. We didn't even know what DNA was, let alone how genetics worked. The racists of tgree quarters of a century knew no better. It would be like saying Genghis Khan was a man of poor hygiene because he never washed his hands and rarely bathed-he simply didn't know any better, his views on hygiene were reflective of the time. Hitler did achieve some impressive things, but that is the dark side of greatness. A truly great man may do either great good or great evil in his life. Look at all the work we do in genomics. It would be incredibly easy for a researcher to design a retrovirus that, say, integrates itself into DNA and then creates, in addition to its own viral products, proteins that disable mitochondrial ribosomes. Such a virus would wipe out any human it was exposed to in an untraceable manner. I mean, when you know how the human body works, you are capable of truly awful things. But yet we do not do awful things, because most of us choose to use our talents for good. Hitler was exceptional, but chose to be evil, and was thus exceptionally evil. Being a person of superior talent or intellect is not a free pass. Hitler did terrible things far beyond that which his ignorant racism led him to.

Hassidic Jews often fall into the "religiously ignorant" category. They do well in business, but keep themselves intentionally ignorant of science and society. They are no better than Bible thumping bigots from the Midwest. Money doesn't make them any better than what they are any more than cornfed finding an oil deposit in his back yard would suddenly make him sophisticated.
fschmidt
Veteran Poster
Posts: 2656
Joined: May 18th, 2008, 1:16 am
Location: El Paso, TX
Contact:

Post by fschmidt »

Cornfed, let's make this practical. Who would you rather have in your community, me or TerraFirma? I assume TerraFirma is your race.

A little about me: I am 100% Jewish. My parents are holocaust survivors from Hungary. Unlike German Jews who were active politically, Hungarian Jews didn't get involved in politics but instead focused on intellectual persuits, particularly science and math. Hungarian Jews are the most productive population in science and math in recent times and include John von Neumann (computer), Leó Szilárd (atomic bomb), Edward Teller (hydrogen bomb), Eugene Wigner (quantum mechanics), and Paul Erdős (top mathematician). Children of Hungarian Jews include Milton Friedman and Bobby Fischer.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Hungarian_Jews
Last edited by fschmidt on November 19th, 2013, 10:04 pm, edited 1 time in total.
TerraFirma
Freshman Poster
Posts: 19
Joined: April 25th, 2012, 10:22 am
Location: US

Post by TerraFirma »

Hehehe.. I can't take these posters seriously. This may very well be my last contribution here.

This sums up the situation in this topic quiet aptly:
[youtube]http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1CZbxeCAfbA#t=2767[/youtube]

The prelude, Part 1:
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 821322/pg1
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 8087
Joined: August 16th, 2012, 9:22 pm

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote: Actually I am far from politically correct or an egalitarian. In your world, skin color matters. In mine, achievement and ability matter. I think everyone should be given an equal chance to succeed early on in life, regardless of race. Those that succeed should be justly compensated and achieve a corresponding amount of status. Those who do not succeed should be looked at the same, regardless of race.
The utopia you are envisaging here can only exist under the conditions of Empire. Some overlord authority has to set up a system that rewards "merit" and forces people to interact within it. Resources are likely to be essentially a free good supplied by the system, so social arrangements such as race mixing, marriage etc. don't matter. The thing is that such arrangements are temporary and not all that desirable while they last. The situation is artificial, somewhat like that mouse utopia example you posted.

Because you take this situation for granted, you place no value of social dynamics. However, when populations have to stand on their own two feet they must form an organic unit. A functional society is built on interlinked families, forming clans forming a race/nation. Within such structures you get altruistic behavior, because people are helping out their own DNA and, since the people they are helping people who look like them and think like them, they don't expect to be taken advantage of. The population may become genetically adapted to a particular environment. Any entity which is to maintain its integrity and so continue to exist in this changing universe must develop a sense of self and non-self, and races are no different.

It does seem that as a relatively young man your mind is still stuck within the box the present system provides, but in case you haven't noticed, the system is not going to be around much longer. Your perception will likely expand with time, and it might help the process if you could be a little less self-righteous in defending your current position from those who are a few steps ahead of you. I can't really blame you though. I was once like you.
Every time some pathetic stormfront c**t is out and about the internet spouting his genetic superiority without even knowing the central dogma of molecular biology, furiously typing away about his intellectual superiority while lacking an IQ over 90, I just feel so completely irritated.
If it makes you feel any less irritated, I have a degree in biochemistry (molecular genetics really, but the university didn't have such a department at the time) and my IQ is a tad over 90.
User avatar
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster
Posts: 8087
Joined: August 16th, 2012, 9:22 pm

Post by Cornfed »

fschmidt wrote:Cornfed, let's make this practical. Who would you rather have in your community, me or TerraFirma? I assume TerraFirma is your race.

A little about me: I am 100% Jewish. My parents are holocaust survivors from Hungary. Unlike German Jews who were active politically, Hungarian Jews didn't get involved in politics but instead focused on intellectual persuits, particularly science and math. Hungarian Jews are the most productive population in science and math in recent times and include John von Neumann (computer), Leó Szilárd (atomic bomb), Edward Teller (hydrogen bomb), Eugene Wigner (quantum mechanics), and Paul Erdős (top mathematician). Children of Hungarian Jews include Milton Friedman and Bobby Fischer.

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_Hungarian_Jews
I really don't know the answer to that question, so I think we should shelve it. Of the people you mention, I of course hold Bobby Fischer in high esteem. There was, and maybe still is, a Frenchman who wanders around South East Asia challenging people to chess matches while preaching the gospel of his idol - Bobby Fischer - and preaching our kind of traditional morality. Funny old world.
Bane
Freshman Poster
Posts: 310
Joined: July 31st, 2011, 5:58 pm
Location: Parts Unknown

Post by Bane »

SilverEnergy wrote:
Racism was created in the 1500s and 1600s, before that there was no racism in the world.
W...T...F???

I'm sure many folks in the Middle East, China, India etc. thousands of years ago would beg to differ. There's more to racism than modern day black vs. white, you know.
"A dreamer is one who can only find his way by moonlight, and his punishment is that he sees the dawn before the rest of the world." -Oscar Wilde

"Invincibility is in oneself, vulnerability is in the opponent" -Sun Tzu
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster
Posts: 958
Joined: July 7th, 2013, 2:41 pm

Post by SilverEnergy »

Bane wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:
Racism was created in the 1500s and 1600s, before that there was no racism in the world.
W...T...F???

I'm sure many folks in the Middle East, China, India etc. thousands of years ago would beg to differ. There's more to racism than modern day black vs. white, you know.
No, there has always been PREJUDICE and DISCRIMINATION throughout history of different ethnic groups BUT SKIN COLOR RACISM didn't start until the 1500s and 1600s.

Elite whites started the concept of skin color when blacks and whites were slaves together in America.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
User avatar
HouseMD
Experienced Poster
Posts: 1787
Joined: February 13th, 2012, 6:20 pm
Location: Right Behind You

Post by HouseMD »

SilverEnergy wrote:
Bane wrote:
SilverEnergy wrote:
Racism was created in the 1500s and 1600s, before that there was no racism in the world.
W...T...F???

I'm sure many folks in the Middle East, China, India etc. thousands of years ago would beg to differ. There's more to racism than modern day black vs. white, you know.
No, there has always been PREJUDICE and DISCRIMINATION throughout history of different ethnic groups BUT SKIN COLOR RACISM didn't start until the 1500s and 1600s.

Elite whites started the concept of skin color when blacks and whites were slaves together in America.
Your point is valid. It used to be British people thought the Irish, Scots, Spanish, and Eastern Europeans were inferior despite their white skin. This lasted even into the early 20th century (and to a great extent still exists today in England). Their skin color didn't give then a free pass until after World War 2, when the civil rights movement came into full swing and everything became black and white monochrome in the eyes of racists. Before this, you would face a lot of discrimination in the South if you weren't not only white, but an Anglo-Saxon white to boot.

It just goes to show that even if you had a nation of nothing but whites, people would stay splitting hairs and finda new way to descrimjnation.

And as to your comment about a highly capable racing dog of one breed mixing with racing dogs of another- you don't regress toward the mean of the original breed when you have offspring of, say, greyhounds breeding with golden retrievers. One fast golden retriever who bred with a greyhound and had second and third generations that were bred with greyhounds would have puppies that were more like greyhounds, as each generation after the first has a 50% chance of no longer possessing golden retriever genes. The subsequent generations can't regress.

Brazil is a great example of a country where racial mixing had occurred on a large scale. White people and traits haven't disappeared from there as you so fear, for genetics doesn't work like that. Given enough time, the best group of traits of all of the combined races will eventually emerge, and assert itself at the top of society. That's how biology works in every other species and there is no reason to believe humans are different.

I just find it mind boggling that you believe whites possess the perfect genome. Asians from developed societies have higher average IQs than whites and fewer genetic diseases. Blacks have fewer genetic diseases and are often more physically capable than whites. Jews generally outscore whites in intelligence. We aren't the pinnacle of evolution by a long shot, we're intellectually pretty average and suffer from more genetic and autoimmunological diseases than all other races. Not saying we're inferior, but we definitely arent special either.
Post Reply
  • Similar Topics
    Replies
    Views
    Last post

Return to “Racial, Ethnic and Multicultural Issues”