Why is racism bad?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Why is racism bad?

Post by Cornfed »

It is obvious why the elite want us to think racism is bad. Having used certain high-quality white populations as the shock troops of colonialism, they now have earmarked us for extermination, as they regard us as a threat to their diabolical control. By convincing everyone that racism coming from white people is just awful they can reply to any objection we make about their genocidal policies with a cry of "Das racis, burn the witch!" Unfortunately many of their current and future victims have succumbed to this propaganda.

What I am more interested in is why people on this forum regard racism as bad. Suppose we use an analogy with breeds of dogs. If I said that Irish Setters were more intelligent and less prone to impulsive violence than German Shorthaired Pointers and owned Irish Setters on that basis, then plenty of people would disagree with that. But no-one would say that I was pathologically evil, fanatically hated GSPs, should be censored or sanctioned, maintain that all breeds of dogs were identical, or maintain that breeds of dogs didn't exist because intermediary breeds did. To do so would be considered insane. It would be accepted that different breeds of dogs were better at different things. No-one would suggest that a mandatory percentage of racing dogs should be bulldogs as the breed was clearly being discriminated against. If I suggested that certain breeds of dog were inherently dangerous in certain situations and should be placed under some form of dhimmitude and restricted from certain areas then, once again, plenty of people would disagree with me, but no-one would think the idea was ridiculous and evil on its face. So why the difference with breeds of human?
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Racism has these problems:

1. No interbreeding will cause genetic drift and decay unless there is strong selective pressure. Liberal Judaism is an example. Jews improved in the middle ages due to strong selective pressure for intelligence, but are now decaying due to racism.

2. Racism interferes with cooperation between races. For example, if Hitler hadn't been racist, he would have gotten the atomic bomb first.

3. Judging by race when there is a better criteria to judge by is a mistake. Using your example, if your goal is to have an intelligent dog and there is an intelligence test for dogs, then you should judge by the test, not by the race.
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

To tell you the truth, whites wouldn't even exist if it were not for the melanin in the skin of black people.

If whites want to continue to exist, mixing in with non-white people is mandatory.

If you don't like another race, don't show racism, just isolate yourself form them.

Since everyone comes from black African DNA, whites had no choice but to have black ancestry in their veins so they will always be connected to Africa.

There are groups of white people in the world who purposely mate with blacks so that their offspring will stay strong and healthy.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
SilverEnergy
Junior Poster

Post by SilverEnergy »

My point is that whites will always have black ancestry, no matter how blonde or blue eyed they are.

They can isolate themselves from blacks as much as they want but it still doesn't change the fact that whites will always throughout eternity be connected with black Africa genetically.

Racism was created in the 1500s and 1600s, before that there was no racism in the world.
"Allow me to show you the Power Cosmic!" - Silver Surfer
TerraFirma
Freshman Poster

Post by TerraFirma »

Anything that Fschmidt guy types is an outright lie.. He's archontic in nature. Jews are the one race that have no place or power to create in this world, so they rob from others. Sure, they strive to diversify, perhaps because they need to. Jews are also host to genetic diseases which only they possess, such Tay-Sachs disease. That is odd. Furthermore, this group has declared themselves the ancient enemy of the noble White race. I have heard many times open boasting of themselves running the slave trade and modern human trafficking, sex trafficking throughout Europe. A purely predatory group, like this Rabbi proclaims: [/img]

That's as divisive as I'll get. Racism on a Human level is not bad, not at all. That is how we have strengthened ourselves and adapted to various environments. Indigenous knowledge pertaining to the workings of the Universe was next to none, along with psychic phenomena. One example is that the Indigenous hunter gatherer would consume 200-300 plant types in their local environment. Science today is confirming the transmission of plant rna/dna/information that can transform human consciousness and I myself can attest. Modern humans may eat 10-20 different plant families in a year. Who is the superior people? That is why they were systematically slaughtered and the Abrahamic religions imposed to further guilt.

The most noble thing is to be proud of your race, for that is only sane. You will only become more beautiful.

Race mixing is only another modern sickness and a complete aberration of nature's laws. It creates a people who have no history and therefore a future ripe for slavery. Not to mention the inborn susceptibility to sickness of mixing and separate health issues, like high melanin people not getting proper Vitamin D levels in Northern environments and the skeletal degeneration that results from such. Vitamin D is the master hormone and you would be best to tan naked. Back in the day, there was a historical comparison of Greek/Persian warrior skeletons, the former society shaved their youth's heads and the sun naturally strengthened their skulls. They contrarily noted that aged Persian skulls on the battlefield, due to their cultural dress, would shatter by a pebble's toss.

We are only as strong as our genetic expression, something we should strive to improve.

I just spotted how Silver is trying to harken us back to monkeys. Not so. He is schooled. This is more a galactic battle of wills. Throughout the Universe, genetics are the most prized possession. You need to stop a while and think about that. Human history and in fact our genome is a mix of extraterrestrial source.
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 818766/pg1
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 634476/pg1
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Racism does not imply simply a preference for one's own race- it also implies a dislike or outright hatred of other races. The problem with racism is that you don't just own a German shepherd and consider it a superior breed, you declare that breeding German shepherds with other dogs is practically criminal and that other breeds of dog should be put down because they are unnecessary and take away from what should belong to your prized German shepherds.

I do disagree with affirmative action policies because I feel the best candidate should get the job, period. Affirmative action is inherently anti-meritocratic. Job and college applications should not contain names, sexes, or age, to ensure each candidate is judged on their own merits. Amusingly, this would probably result in whites being crushed out of many top fields, as Asian applicants typically are the most competitive on paper in law, medicine, science, and mathematics. There is no worse thing to be than an East Asian male applying to medical school. It would also push out many women and minorities, but how can we truly be a meritocracy if we don't have an equal playing field for all?
JamesCrow
Freshman Poster

Post by JamesCrow »

No, racism is good for the following ways:

1. When racism was the norm in America, black men were under control and didn't commit crimes.

2.White people lived happily and secure from all types of crimes

3. All the races were happy to only mix amongst themselves and keep their lines pure

4. Blacks actually had strong families and were all behaving

5. Jungle music wasn't popular, and good white folk didn't listen to that crap called rap

6. The man was viewed as good and strong, and was always right

7. women were subservient

You see this pattern. we all know what must be done. bring back racism against the black man, and keep him down. that's how we will bring back the good times. :)
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

TerraFirma wrote:Anything that Fschmidt guy types is an outright lie.. He's archontic in nature. Jews are the one race that have no place or power to create in this world, so they rob from others. Sure, they strive to diversify, perhaps because they need to. Jews are also host to genetic diseases which only they possess, such Tay-Sachs disease. That is odd. Furthermore, this group has declared themselves the ancient enemy of the noble White race. I have heard many times open boasting of themselves running the slave trade and modern human trafficking, sex trafficking throughout Europe. A purely predatory group, like this Rabbi proclaims: [/img]

That's as divisive as I'll get. Racism on a Human level is not bad, not at all. That is how we have strengthened ourselves and adapted to various environments. Indigenous knowledge pertaining to the workings of the Universe was next to none, along with psychic phenomena. One example is that the Indigenous hunter gatherer would consume 200-300 plant types in their local environment. Science today is confirming the transmission of plant rna/dna/information that can transform human consciousness and I myself can attest. Modern humans may eat 10-20 different plant families in a year. Who is the superior people? That is why they were systematically slaughtered and the Abrahamic religions imposed to further guilt.

The most noble thing is to be proud of your race, for that is only sane. You will only become more beautiful.

Race mixing is only another modern sickness and a complete aberration of nature's laws. It creates a people who have no history and therefore a future ripe for slavery. Not to mention the inborn susceptibility to sickness of mixing and separate health issues, like high melanin people not getting proper Vitamin D levels in Northern environments and the skeletal degeneration that results from such. Vitamin D is the master hormone and you would be best to tan naked. Back in the day, there was a historical comparison of Greek/Persian warrior skeletons, the former society shaved their youth's heads and the sun naturally strengthened their skulls. They contrarily noted that aged Persian skulls on the battlefield, due to their cultural dress, would shatter by a pebble's toss.

We are only as strong as our genetic expression, something we should strive to improve.

I just spotted how Silver is trying to harken us back to monkeys. Not so. He is schooled. This is more a galactic battle of wills. Throughout the Universe, genetics are the most prized possession. You need to stop a while and think about that. Human history and in fact our genome is a mix of extraterrestrial source.
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 818766/pg1
http://www.godlikeproductions.com/forum ... 634476/pg1
Actually, aside from Jews, whites have the greatest number of genetic diseases that disproportionately affect them. Cystic fibrosis, SMA, phenylalnine hydroxylase deficiency, MCAD deficiency, autosomal recessive polycystic kidney disease, hereditary fructose intolerance, Wilson disease, fragile x syndrome, and many more. Blacks have greater rates of common health problems, but have relatively few exclusive genetic diseases, while Asians have reduced rates of common health conditions and comparatively less genetic diseases than whites. If you ever took a genetics course or spent some time in a hospital you could learn just how disproportionately genetic disease affects the white population.

Interbreeding has also shown to increase immune system diversity and reduce genetic disease, not adversely affect it. Again, learn some genetics and biology. If you are going to come up with some bullshit, at least make it viable bullshit that doesn't involve space aliens creating a superior white race.

On a side note, actual science is bearing out that early bacterial life could have originated on Mars, as life required oxidized molybdenum for replication. There was practically no oxygen on earth when bacteria first appeared, making the presence of of oxidized molybdenum highly unlikely. All of this really doesn't matter, because whatever or origin, it is all the same up until a few thousand years ago.

http://news.nationalgeographic.com/news ... robiology/
Mr.Darcy
Freshman Poster

Post by Mr.Darcy »

Racism is how the elites control the under classes and keep them in line
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

As an aside, I really can't wait till we start editing the genome on a massive scale. At that point we will just be able to pluck out negative genes and drop in ideal ones, so racism won't be an issue. You just pop in a set of the 100 perfect genes that make a person smarter, faster, stronger, and least prone to disease, leaving petty things like skin color and eye color as merely cosmetic.

Racists will probably be all "messing with our genes makes us impure" and will become nothing but a subculture of luddite imbeciles compared to the rest of society (which is not too far from where they are right now). For all their talk of white superiority, the average IQs of racists are often as low as the groups they seek to oppress. I think they're just upset that they actually have to compete for their place in society rather than having it handed to them.

http://www.independent.co.uk/news/scien ... 25295.html

An article on the technology that will make racism obsolete.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

fschmidt wrote:Racism has these problems:

1. No interbreeding will cause genetic drift and decay unless there is strong selective pressure. Liberal Judaism is an example. Jews improved in the middle ages due to strong selective pressure for intelligence, but are now decaying due to racism.
Operating on the basis of race alone would certainly be a mistake. You would want a mechanism for ejecting/killing assholes of your own race and perhaps integrating other races where desirable.
2. Racism interferes with cooperation between races.

Not necessarily. You can still co-operate with people within the limitations of their own foibles. Acknowledging the limitations of females doesn't prevent you from marrying one of them and raising children, for example.
3. Judging by race when there is a better criteria to judge by is a mistake. Using your example, if your goal is to have an intelligent dog and there is an intelligence test for dogs, then you should judge by the test, not by the race.
Not the case because of the phenomenon of reversion to the mean. The black professionals who move into a white neighborhood might be somewhat intelligent and decent people, but they are outliers of their race. Their children (and especially their children's friends) will most likely more closely resemble their ghetto counterparts. Also, they will attract more blacks to the neighborhood, who will most likely be scummier and scummier as time goes by. It would be better to keep blacks out from the beginning simply for being black.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:Racism does not imply simply a preference for one's own race- it also implies a dislike or outright hatred of other races.
No it doesn't. It simply means acknowledging generalized differences between races and taking appropriate actions on that basis when necessary.
HouseMD
Veteran Poster

Post by HouseMD »

Cornfed wrote:
HouseMD wrote:Racism does not imply simply a preference for one's own race- it also implies a dislike or outright hatred of other races.
No it doesn't. It simply means acknowledging generalized differences between races and taking appropriate actions on that basis when necessary.
It's funny, I feel the same way about racists. I simply acknowledge your generalized deficits in intellect and take appropriate actions when necessary.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

HouseMD wrote:
Cornfed wrote:
It's funny, I feel the same way about racists. I simply acknowledge your generalized deficits in intellect and take appropriate actions when necessary.
You are reverting to inane politically correct shibboleths, presumably to keep your job. Come on now, you can do better than this.
fschmidt
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by fschmidt »

Cornfed, our views aren't that far apart. We both oppose liberal multiculturalism. What I am comparing racism to is what I would call culturalism, namely focusing on one's culture.
Cornfed wrote:Operating on the basis of race alone would certainly be a mistake. You would want a mechanism for ejecting/killing assholes of your own race and perhaps integrating other races where desirable.
I have never seen any form of racism that actually does this. Once people take pride in their race instead of their culture, they aren't going to eject the assholes of their race.
You can still co-operate with people within the limitations of their own foibles. Acknowledging the limitations of females doesn't prevent you from marrying one of them and raising children, for example.
This is the Orthodox Jewish view. It can work but is difficult because of the lack of respect.
Not the case because of the phenomenon of reversion to the mean. The black professionals who move into a white neighborhood might be somewhat intelligent and decent people, but they are outliers of their race. Their children (and especially their children's friends) will most likely more closely resemble their ghetto counterparts. Also, they will attract more blacks to the neighborhood, who will most likely be scummier and scummier as time goes by. It would be better to keep blacks out from the beginning simply for being black.
What actually happens in America is that the smartest blacks merge with whites while the dumbest whites merge with blacks. This benefits the white population and harms the black population. American blacks have absorbed the genes of the dumbest whites which has harmed them genetically.

When I hired programmers, I used a difficult problem to screen applicants. Only about 1% solved it. No women solved it. One black from Nigeria solved it. He didn't resemble the average American black at all. He had much darker skin and was very civilized. We hired him, of course, and he fit in perfectly. He wouldn't fit in an American ghetto.

My basic argument is that focusing on behavior/culture/religion is much better than focusing on race. Screening by culture would screen out most American blacks because most American blacks are uncivilized. But in the case where a black has good culture, I don't think their children are likely to differ or that they would attract more blacks. What a strict culture/religion does is to generate a good race by attracting the best of other races and by ejecting the worst members in the group. This is how great nations and cultures form. America did this for a while by attracting the most enterprising members of all races (except the slaves), which resulted in a genetically enterprising population. There is no reason why a strong religion can't have rules that could generate a new superior race based on sound selection criteria.