Have you noticed White American families lack closeness, connection, sincerity, warmth, deep feeling?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Why do White American families lack closeness, bond, fee

Post by Winston »

Moretorque wrote:
Winston wrote:Btw an expat in asia told me something interesting. He said that white American families usually alienate their children as infants, because they put their newborn babies in a crib in a separate room. But asian families sleep with their newborn babies in their own bed. So the baby feels connected to their parents from the outset whereas white American families immediately make them feel disconnected. He told me this was a major difference that screws up the American psyche early on. Thats interesting. I didnt notice that before.
Did you sleep with your son next to you Winston?
When he was a baby yes. But not now. However he is so used to sleeping with dianne that he still wants to do it and wont grow out of it. I guess in Philippines thats normal cause poor families do try to sleep all clumped together on the floor. Lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Winston
Site Admin

Re: Have you noticed White American families lack closeness, bonding, deep feeling?

Post by Winston »

From a conversation with a friend:

[9/29, 2:55 AM] Winston Wu: White people in the US? They seem fake and shallow and hollow. No closeness or true feeling. Just going through the motion. In europe they are more normal and down to earth.

[9/29, 2:55 AM] Winston Wu: Its hard to explain but when ur around white people in america its like they cant feel pain as deeply you know? Pain is what connects people.

[9/29, 2:55 AM] Winston Wu: Any of u feel the same way about white Americans?

[9/29, 3:23 AM] Winston Wu: True but most white Americans, including the ones in church youth group, don't feel like your real friends. You cant share your inner pain with them. They dont like to ask me to hang out either. Theyre just superficial. They dont care about me. No feeling of belonging or acceptance or camaraderie. Very empty and dissatisfied all the time. Inner torture. But no one u can talk to about it.

See the movie "the breakfast club" from 1985. At the end the group shares their pain, weaknesses and vulnerability, thus they finally bond and connect. because pain is what bonds people. Not fakeness or politeness.

[9/29, 3:30 AM] Jethro: If you are fake, you can't be my friend. I dont hang out w these people.

[9/29, 3:31 AM] Winston Wu: But in the 80s and 90s i had no choice. It was either fake people or nothing.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Re: Have you noticed White American families lack closeness, connection, sincerity, warmth, deep feeling?

Post by kangarunner »

I"m reading through this topic and laughing at how true it is. Being in a white family is like being in an office environment. Very cold and aloof. LOL
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
ArchibaultNew
Freshman Poster

Re: Have you noticed White American families lack closeness, connection, sincerity, warmth, deep feeling?

Post by ArchibaultNew »

I wonder how much economics have to do with this fact?

It seems White Anglos are that way since they come from well off families and eventually can become successful. Meanwhile, countries Brazil or even Italy where the economy is weaker have to rely on their family for support.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Re:

Post by NPCslammer »

Blader wrote:
January 26th, 2014, 11:44 am
I'm white and I see this as well. As a white man who is in a white family I can attest that this observation is indeed true. In my family there is a lot of backstabbing, disowning, and conflict. Everyone in my family primarily cares for themselves, there are a few exceptions but generally most members are selfish. I used to wish to be married to a beautiful white woman myself but can't possibly see that happening as white women are prone to feminism and divorce. The white race may be intelligent and creative but they lack loyalty to each other. This is why white countries are being invaded by foreigners from the 3rd world because our white elites only care for themselves for cheaper labor. Asian countries would never betray their people like that on the other hand.

I am proud of my race but have come to the realization that we are not close to one another and are extremely selfish to the point that we will betray our own race. It deeply saddens me but that is the reality. I do love Asians however, because as a race they are extremely smart and will help one another. They generally don't betray their own people and strive to improve themselves. I think in the future I will find myself an Asian wife as I can't risk the threat of getting divorced from a White wife.
This is just one reason of many why the white race is going down the toilet. The white CEO has no problem screwing over whites for profit, whether that be shipping jobs overseas, hiring a bunch of illegals, or screwing them over for money. The white family is more like a business, “family” is basically meaningless. The relationships between men and women is totally warped. For example, white women generally like bad, evil men. They despise good men. It’s a constant game you have to play to try to get a woman and they will leave you at the drop of a hat. Then you have the friendship problem. Lots of people don’t even bother with friends anymore because white friends are just a waste of time.

I don’t think it’s always been this way, but it is now. So I predict white countries will just get invaded more and more, become more and more corrupt till they just become increasingly irrelevant and less powerful. Perhaps Asia will rise to dominance, and the West will become like Brazil. Maybe after a few centuries whites will get their act together and figure out the changes they need to make in order to have their own countries again.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Re:

Post by jamesbond »

NPCslammer wrote:
May 1st, 2022, 3:59 pm
This is just one reason of many why the white race is going down the toilet. The white CEO has no problem screwing over whites for profit, whether that be shipping jobs overseas, hiring a bunch of illegals, or screwing them over for money. The white family is more like a business, “family” is basically meaningless. The relationships between men and women is totally warped. For example, white women generally like bad, evil men. They despise good men. It’s a constant game you have to play to try to get a woman and they will leave you at the drop of a hat. Then you have the friendship problem. Lots of people don’t even bother with friends anymore because white friends are just a waste of time.

I agree with you, especially when you talk about the white CEO who has no problem screwing over whites for profit reasons. White families aren't really close at all in America. Dating white women is like trying to decipher Egyptian Hieroglyphics.

No wonder why I see more and more white guys dating and marrying Asian women. I also see more white guys dating and marrying Latin American women. White guys are starting to avoid white women like the plague in the United States.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
kangarunner
Experienced Poster

Post by kangarunner »

jamesbond wrote:
May 1st, 2022, 9:20 pm
Dating white women is like trying to decipher Egyptian Hieroglyphics.
To me, white women are not attractive at all. I'm totally put off by the empowered, entitled attitudes most of them have. THey all think they DESERVE the top tier man....pisses me off. I don't know why @Winston wants one. Here's another thing that pisses me off. You always hear American women say "I may keep him" or "He's a keeper". That just proves that they think they're the ones in power. When they decide they don't want him, they just toss him out like trash.
jamesbond wrote:
No wonder why I see more and more white guys dating and marrying Asian women. I also see more white guys dating and marrying Latin American women. White guys are starting to avoid white women like the plague in the United States.
Good thing there's plenty of supply around the world to pick from.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=5FNHSiPFtvA

Big booty hunter. I'm out hunting for the booty.
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Re: Have you noticed White American families lack closeness, bonding, deep feeling?

Post by josephty2 »

Winston wrote:
October 7th, 2020, 5:08 pm
From a conversation with a friend:
Just think, you start a country in the 1700s right, full of misfits.. in the "New World"

Theres multiple stages. From the first year the cavemen invented the fire, it takes hundreds of years to develop progress at least, thousands right? Whats the best mathematical function to describe this? (e^x maybe something like that)

Stage 1 (1700s - 2040) - think of America much like Ancient Egypt, Ancient Persia, Ancient Babylon, etc. No real progress yet, wait until 2040 AD. For the most part, its pretty similar to how it was back in slavery days. Remember, the immigrants are misfits, pretty much exiles. Would an exile want their children to ever ... see the Old World other than pure hell? However, facts are facts - in 2022, America definitely has some negative statistics compared to other countries.

Stage 2 (2040 - 2070) - changes will benefit survivors if they survive through 2040 AD. think of America much like Middle Ages, Holy Roman Empire, etc. Its a much big improvement for everyone, by 2040 AD or 2050 AD (debatable) even blacks would admit racism has decreased.

Stage 3 (2070 - 2100) - think of America much like the Renaissance.. if WW2 scared people enough to stop using nuclear weapons. Just imagine the conclusion of WW3.

Stage 4 (2100 AD +) - America would be paradise. But you probably already reincarnated before 2100...
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Mercer wrote:
May 7th, 2022, 5:00 pm
kangarunner wrote:
May 1st, 2022, 9:39 pm
jamesbond wrote:
To me, white women are not attractive at all. I'm totally put off by the empowered, entitled attitudes most of them have. THey all think they DESERVE the top tier man....pisses me off. I don't know why @Winston wants one. Here's another thing that pisses me off. You always hear American women say "I may keep him" or "He's a keeper". That just proves that they think they're the ones in power. When they decide they don't want him, they just toss him out like trash.
jamesbond wrote:
White women are even physically less attractive than other races of women.
If only that could explain why black males still continue to go after them. Especially black males that mess around with the pathetic ones that try to act as if they are black themselves. Those are the worse damn white women. They'll even try to mask their voice to try to sound less white.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Mercer wrote:

The obesity epidemic really has effected white women. You don't see many Asian women who are fat, no wonder why so many white guys go after Asian women.

As the old saying goes, "Once you Asian, you never go Caucasian." :D
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
OutcastedPhilosopher
Freshman Poster

Post by OutcastedPhilosopher »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
May 20th, 2022, 4:55 pm
Mercer wrote:
kangarunner wrote:
jamesbond wrote:
jamesbond wrote:
If only that could explain why black males still continue to go after them. Especially black males that mess around with the pathetic ones that try to act as if they are black themselves. Those are the worse damn white women. They'll even try to mask their voice to try to sound less white.
Lol....nothing makes me laugh more than white women and the men who actually try to sound like they are not white. A lot of them try to even act improper and "ghetto". Weird thing I work near this white guy who is a veteran who purposely tries to make himself sound black and it automatically made me not want to even deal with his stupid ass. Its like dude who are you trying to fool? And....I am a white guy myself so its like why are you talking to me like you are a black guy? The whole thing is just bizarre.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

OutcastedPhilosopher wrote:
May 28th, 2022, 12:50 pm
Mercer wrote:
kangarunner wrote:
jamesbond wrote:
jamesbond wrote:
Lol....nothing makes me laugh more than white women and the men who actually try to sound like they are not white. A lot of them try to even act improper and "ghetto". Weird thing I work near this white guy who is a veteran who purposely tries to make himself sound black and it automatically made me not want to even deal with his stupid ass. Its like dude who are you trying to fool? And....I am a white guy myself so its like why are you talking to me like you are a black guy? The whole thing is just bizarre.
It's what happens when America raise white kids into believing they are guilty for every issue black people go through. Some of these white people hate being white so much they wear it on their sleeves. The West is also the only part of the world I can think of where they teach Critical Race theory which is nothing but a means to dehumanize whites. I'm not white at all but I can clearly see what's going on in the Western world. You even have a lot more white rappers now than what there use to be. Hell Eminem believes he invented the damn genre despite nobody black listens to his shit music, at least not in black communities they don't. But the genre itself turned to trash the moment people like Nicki Minaj became relevant. I became curious once about Kid Rock, listened to one of his songs (Bulldog God) and it just sounded terrible listening to him trying to rap with some rock music thrown in which made me realize why I hated that Nu-Metal sounding shit like P.O.D.

Then I noticed he had cornrows and you can easily tell when someone wants to be something they're not as a way to connect with a specific group of people since they aren't able to do it naturally by just being who they really are. Some of these people feel like they have to look the whole part, so anybody who is into hip hop culture in general is going to literately try to look stereo-typically black and act that way no matter what part of the world they are from.
NPCslammer
Junior Poster

Post by NPCslammer »

May 28th, 2022, 4:38 pm
OutcastedPhilosopher wrote:
May 28th, 2022, 12:50 pm
Mercer wrote:
kangarunner wrote:

It's what happens when America raise white kids into believing they are guilty for every issue black people go through. Some of these white people hate being white so much they wear it on their sleeves. The West is also the only part of the world I can think of where they teach Critical Race theory which is nothing but a means to dehumanize whites. I'm not white at all but I can clearly see what's going on in the Western world. You even have a lot more white rappers now than what there use to be. Hell Eminem believes he invented the damn genre despite nobody black listens to his shit music, at least not in black communities they don't. But the genre itself turned to trash the moment people like Nicki Minaj became relevant. I became curious once about Kid Rock, listened to one of his songs (Bulldog God) and it just sounded terrible listening to him trying to rap with some rock music thrown in which made me realize why I hated that Nu-Metal sounding shit like P.O.D.

Then I noticed he had cornrows and you can easily tell when someone wants to be something they're not as a way to connect with a specific group of people since they aren't able to do it naturally by just being who they really are. Some of these people feel like they have to look the whole part, so anybody who is into hip hop culture in general is going to literately try to look stereo-typically black and act that way no matter what part of the world they are from.
You are spot on about CRT, but the most effed up thing about it is that the most vociferous defenders of it are other white people. And the goal is certainly to dehumanize whites, but what is the end goal? Ok, they want to beat whites down, make them feel guilty for things they didn’t even do, and then what? Obviously they have a long term strategy behind it. I just wonder what that is.
josephty2
Freshman Poster

Post by josephty2 »

I don't generally research this topic, I only know of Steve Jobs and Lisa Brennan-Jobs as an example from my own research.

I think what Winston's trying to say is that, short Asians from Asia tend to be more "down to earth". So its not uncommon for a grown-up Asian who's short to say some childish statements.

As of Asian American families, they have a higher percentage of short Asians from Asia, most white families have 0.

Typically whites who (the down to earth white people that you see more frequent in Asian families) are pretty much given free plane tickets, along with stipend to live in places like Italy or Greece or some nearby like Macedonia. Americans don't want this contagious behavior in America, so if a child in the grade schools is suspected of having this behavior pattern, the parents are asked to move to such countries. They go really far with this, ensuring that certain movie tastes have these suggestions in the transcript/closed captioning.

Think of it, well if you like certain movies, the movie producer guy who writes the transcript of the movie, well you may hear certain phrases like "move to Europe" "move to Italy" "move to France"... etc. Now, don't actually move there, I'm just trying to describe a concept.

They perfer a type of person who keeps these thoughts in the subconcious, which means "wow I never would even think of saying that as a possibility".
Then again, some people go all the way (cognitive dissonance/fallacy of incomplete evidence).

Eat dates.

The problem is iphones.