Jesus and Santa were White? Not Really. Reply to Megyn Kelly

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Jesus and Santa were White? Not Really. Reply to Megyn Kelly

Post by theprimebait »

Jesus was a swarthy JEW.he had shortcurly hair.light brown skin.brown eyes.short in stature,broad nose.

this is more realistic portrayal of him than a white person.look at dura europa synagoge,and other depictions of Jews in the 2nd century.they were painted as BROWN.as were ALL biblical prophets and israelis.they were Sephardic/Mizrahic jews.not Ashkenazis or northern Europeans.

now for Santa:

Santa was undoubtely a swarthy wog like his predeccessor Jesus.St.nicholas was a Ionian Greek living on the coast of Turkey.he would pass more easily in syria,Greece,or Turkey than Britain and Germany.

This is common sence but completely misses racist Whites like Megyn Kelly!

yous till will see Jesus and Santa depicted as white people,even though theyh were the farthest thing from it.

I can tell you now,both Jesus and Santa would be stopped at an airport in 2013 to make sure they aren't a Threat to white people!

Both would be Targeted by skinheads!Both would never be able to join stormfront or marry a white racist's Daughter!

both would be called Wogs/Lebos,and discriminated against in Britian and australia by the same pasty morons that worship them!

if you don't like wogs than worship Odin or Thor,but stop pretending that your GOD isn't a wog.

Stop Pretending that your most celebrated iconic saint,both in the religious and secular western cultures is not a Greek Wog(and he isn't the only wog either,get it thru your head church going rednecks and russians,all the disciples,prophets of the old testament and apostles were dark non white swarthy wogs,aswell as most Catholic and Orthodox Saints!your god was a ''black'').

Thats all,Folks.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

You are preaching to the choir.

Are you in Oz? That figures. Your racial classifications are Australian.

Christian saints were superimposed over pagan gods to make the transition to Christianity smoother. Santa is just the Scandinavian God Thor who has red clothes and a white beard and who lives in the North.

In the US, there's no word "wog" and/or 'lebo" and both Jews and Greeks are "white". No one bothers Greeks- everyone loves them. Jews are just a "religion" in the USA now. Totally integrated.

In Russia, there's no Santa Claus, just Granpa Frost. Greeks were always honorable guests and welcome immigrants and loved and accepted by the people. After all, the country is Greek Orthodox. The term 'white people' is not a concept in the culture.

Jews are still not liked but not as much as before. Most are quite well integrated now.

Oh and in Buddhist Thailand they hate Indians. Even though the Buddha was one.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

Megyn Kelly and the stupid Fox News crowd actually think "Jesus" was White; he was actually of Middle Eastern descent, and most likely a semi-dark skinned man. Anyone with a brain would realize that. ...
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

ladislav wrote:You are preaching to the choir.

Are you in Oz? That figures. Your racial classifications are Australian.

Christian saints were superimposed over pagan gods to make the transition to Christianity smoother. Santa is just the Scandinavian God Thor who has red clothes and a white beard and who lives in the North.

In the US, there's no word "wog" and/or 'lebo" and both Jews and Greeks are "white". No one bothers Greeks- everyone loves them. Jews are just a "religion" in the USA now. Totally integrated.

In Russia, there's no Santa Claus, just Granpa Frost. Greeks were always honorable guests and welcome immigrants and loved and accepted by the people. After all, the country is Greek Orthodox. The term 'white people' is not a concept in the culture.

Jews are still not liked but not as much as before. Most are quite well integrated now.

Oh and in Buddhist Thailand they hate Indians. Even though the Buddha was one.
I'm not in Oz,although I do know their racial classifications since I have family that lives there.Australians do not consider dark white people to be whites.nor do Brits.Brits too,use the word ''Wog''.and in both anglo places there is a huge classification system of europeans .basically,light hair light eyes and northern countries=proper white.

south euros=wogs,ginis,Greaseballs etc

not a single anglosaxon ,or Redneck would consider a south european or Dark middle easterner white.not a single russian would consider a middlee asterner white,heck theye ven call Chechnyans''blacks''even though chechnyans are super pale,and don't even have olive skin.they are basically just brunette whites like The Welsh.I've known turks of chechnyan and georgian descent,they were so pale they would burn in the sun like Irish people(impossible to tan),and turn pink when blushing etc

you make the mistake that government census and classifications are what the society thinks.that is just wrong.the american government stats are not what the average anglo saxon american thinks.

in Russia greeks are well-liked but Jews are not,and especially not Mizrahic Jews.

fact:both Jesus and St.nicholas would be stopped at an airport today for being a possible threat to anglos.based on their appearance.both would eb called racial slurs by many whites,and even in the liberal places where the people see south euros and middle easterners as whites,they would be second class europeans.

oh also buddha was a Scythian that lived in Nepal.he wasn't a desi really.He was more related to ukranians than desi people.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

You know, I must agree with you provided you stipulate the place/time where/when such considerations take/took place. In NY most people are of Italian and Jewish descent and to Puerto Ricans and Blacks there, these are white. In Los Angeles, Jews/Greeks/Italians are seen as totally white and they act that way, too. No complex, no taunting, walking around cocky and confident.

In San Francisco, most people are of Italian descent. No wogs there. Italians are seen as whites.

To local Chinese, those are gweilos and whites. And Hispanic population calls Jews "Amerikanos" Gringos and Gabachos.

Now, maybe in the South, Jews are non whites but I've never lived there.
Sounds like 1914 or something. Are you somewhere in Mississippi delta?
No Russian will consider...white
Maybe now, with the advent of skinheads such a division has taken place in some circles. But in Russia, they divide people into " Rooski " and Ne-rooski" When Russians colonized Asia, they did not refer to themselves as white people, but rather as European people or Rooski. The local Asians also called them "urus". The word white was not used.

The Anglo World:

Whites

Blacks

Greaseballs

Asians ( insert slur)

Hispanics ( and slur)

Jews ( just a religious group now- yeah , right)

The Russian world:

Rooski

Chooknha- Finns, Latvians, etc

Nemcy- Germans.

Choorka- ( derog for Orientals)

Chernozhopik ( black ass- Turkic people)

Zhyd ( Yid/Kike)

Chernomazyj ( smeared in black) for Africans.

Everyone else is called by his country's name.
oh also buddha was a Scythian that lived in Nepal.he wasn't a desi really.He was more related to ukranians than desi people.
Many Indians from the North look very much Ukrainian. Ukrainians are in fact Scythian - Iranic with an enormous Swedish infusion. They consider themselves pure Slavs whatever that means, but there are so many people there who look Iranian.
Last edited by ladislav on January 1st, 2014, 4:14 am, edited 1 time in total.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

While you have established the problem, is there anything you are doing about it? Such as moving to Colombia for example? Because you are preaching to the choir here.

Ginis, wogs, ragheads, kikes, lebs and greaseballs are totally accepted in most of Latin America. They are treated even better than Anglo Saxons. Same in the Philippines- people see them as Spaniards and treat them very well.

Trust me, you would rather want to be a 5'7" gini in Guatemala or Venezuela than be 6'3" and look like Brad Pitt.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

ladislav wrote:You know, I must agree with you provided you stipulate the place/time where/when such considerations take/took place. In NY most people are of Italian and Jewish descent and to Puerto Ricans and Blacks there, these are white. In Los Angeles, Jews/Greeks/Italians are seen as totally white and they act that way, too. No complex, no taunting, walking around cocky and confident.

In San Francisco, most people are of Italian descent. No wogs there. Italians are seen as whites.

To local Chinese, those are gweilos and whites. And Hispanic population calls Jews "Amerikanos" Gringos and Gabachos.

Now, maybe in the South, Jews are non whites but I've never lived there.
Sounds like 1914 or something. Are you somewhere in Mississippi delta?
No Russian will consider...white
Maybe now, with the advent of skinheads such a division has taken place in some circles. But in Russia, they divide people into " Rooski " and Ne-rooski" When Russians colonized Asia, they did not refer to themselves as white people, but rather as European people or Rooski. The local Asians also called them "urus". The word white was not used.

The Anglo World:

Whites

Blacks

Greaseballs

Asians ( insert slur)

Hispanics ( and slur)

Jews ( just a religious group now- yeah , right)

The Russian world:

Rooski

Chooknha- Finns, Latvians, etc

Nemcy- Germans.

Choorka- ( derog for Orientals)

Chernozhopik ( black a**- Turkic people)

Zhyd ( Yid/Kike)

Chernomazyj ( smeared in black) for Africans.

Everyone else is called by his country's name.
Many Indians from the North look very much Ukrainian. Ukrainians are in fact Scythian - Iranic with an enormous Swedish infusion. They consider themselves pure Slavs whatever that means, but there are so many people there who look Iranian.
I lived in Ohio for some time,and also the netherlands.

and Yes I agree ukranians are scythians.roxalians are a scythian tribe.
theprimebait
Junior Poster

Post by theprimebait »

ladislav wrote:While you have established the problem, is there anything you are doing about it? Such as moving to Colombia for example? Because you are preaching to the choir here.

Ginis, wogs, ragheads, kikes, lebs and greaseballs are totally accepted in most of Latin America. They are treated even better than Anglo Saxons. Same in the Philippines- people see them as Spaniards and treat them very well.

Trust me, you would rather want to be a 5'7" gini in Guatemala or Venezuela than be 6'3" and look like Brad Pitt.
I'm learning spanish and portuguese atm and I want to move to a more Triracial place in south america or the Carribean(not mexico,bolivia,peru or other mostly amerindian/mestizo countries).its the most woggy friendly place-as you said-and I like the women's phenotype most.plus the weather and food is amazing,and because of their long history of mixing there isn't so much hostility to foreigners there.

I got attacked on the street here a few times,and called derogatory names like osama bin laden out of nowhere,and this is supposedly the most liberal city in europe.I get dirty looks everywhere unless I grow my hair out very long and wear completely Yuppie clothes,where people assume I'm spanish,french or italian.thats the only time I've been treated human here.

so you can see why I may have a complex about such things.
Can you elaborate on that?isn't blonde hair and blue eyes god mode in those places?especially with women?can't any blonde guy get laid easily in peru for example?don't the locals in those places worship the nordic look?
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

It sounds like you need to start planning to leave in earnest.

As far as your question goes, in the tri-racial societies ( the white race being a Spaniard) such Nordic people are treated with awe but always as foreigners, as Gringos. But the "wogs" are treated as one of own. Not much special treatment or special respect. More or less equals. Fluent Spanish is an absolute prerequisite, though.

Also, unlike the dumbed-down Americans ( and other politically correct Anglos), Latins know Jewish people by sight - facial features give them away. An average American can't tell. Too brainwashed by now.

Ukrainians in the far West look German, in Kiev, the look Scandinavian and the same in the far east. In the lower Center/ South they are very Scythian and Turkic looking.

Here are some samples of such dark ones.

This Ukrainian was beaten in Russia for being a choorka.

bones765
Freshman Poster

Post by bones765 »

^very true. in latin-america, if you look woggish/mediterranean, you are treated as a member of the commoners club (fitting right in the country). if you look central euro or northern euro, you are now in the gringo club, unless you're in argentina or southern brasil where you can say "mis abuelos eran alemanes." that's if you speak good spanish. if you don't, gringo! eastern euros are a special case.