Do white men secretly want black women?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

Contrarian Expatriate wrote: All very true with the exception of black women being able to get a man of any race. Black American women are OBJECTIONABLE on many counts so they have difficulty getting even Black American men.
-----
Finally, the history of the USA makes race such an American issue...
Thanks for correcting me. I was thinking somehow because there are only few black American women (compared to the number of white men) who are young, not overweight and looking reasonably attractive, that they have a choice and can easily find plenty of men within USA of any race.

Obviously this is not the case when I read your comment and the comments of other US-men in this forum.
WindowLicker
Freshman Poster

Post by WindowLicker »

I don't seek them, neither secretly nor overtly. We're incompatible in too many ways; ditto the so-called 'Latinas' of various races (Hispanic is NOT a 'race'!)

I'm White-seeking-White, and I have my reasons.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

The lowest divorce rate in America is when white men marry black women, the divorce rate is only 27%.

When a white man marries a white woman the divorce rate is 50%. Maybe white men and black women are more compatible than people think.

Here is a clip of a minister telling black women that they should look into marrying white men.

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

jamesbond wrote: .... The lowest divorce rate in America is when white men marry black women, the divorce rate is only 27%.
.... Maybe white men and black women are more compatible than people think.
This is maybe only because there are few marriages between black woman/white man compared to white women/white men?

These are likely only a few couples of a black woman/white man, and both spouses think twice before they agree to marry as they know about possible discrimination issues in their future.

How many are they really? Is there any statistic available to see the racial split-up of married couples in USA?

I can only guess, maybe white-white marriages are 80 percent? Black woman/white man are 3 percent or so? Just my estimate, but I might be totally wrong, I am not from USA, no real experience in this question.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by jamesbond »

Yohan wrote:
jamesbond wrote: .... The lowest divorce rate in America is when white men marry black women, the divorce rate is only 27%.
.... Maybe white men and black women are more compatible than people think.
This is maybe only because there are few marriages between black woman/white man compared to white women/white men?
For every 100 marriages between white men and black women, only 27 get divorced. For every 100 white men who marry white women, 50 of them get divorced.

The statistics show that the lowest divorce rate are marriages between white men and black women.
"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

jamesbond wrote:Maybe white men and black women are more compatible than people think.
Very interesting comment, maybe true, but is there some evidence for that? Is there anything which says white men should look out for black women?

For sure from my experience with Western Africa, in regions where never something like South African race separation existed or considering citizens of USA with their history of slavery, your thought makes a lot of sense.

In general white men from Europe (especially from France in the former French African colonies) or also Arabs from Northern Africa never have a feeling that white men/black woman relationship is wrong or bad. I know also black African men, who married white women and Asian women - it seems it works in both directions.

For me personally, race does not mean very much to me. What counts for me is the materialistic, malicious and aggressive behavior of women - any race - against men in certain feminist countries where such attitude is supported by law, de facto considering men as 2nd class citizens.

It is true however that most of these feminist-friendly countries are countries with the majority of English speaking white women. I see some relationship to the former British Empire. I also see some connection regarding racism.

Most racist related issues, and most hateful behavior against men and most biased laws against men you find in UK, USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, even India...

Maybe I am wrong or not? I don't really know. But I avoid any contact with women from those countries, regardless their race, at all costs.
Winston
Site Admin

Re: Do white men secretly want black women?

Post by Winston »

It could be true for some white men. In my circle, Mr S, Rock and Sean (air_king) have expressed interest and fascination in attractive sexy black women.

Sean has even dated a tall African women who looks like she could be a warrior from a primitive African tribe. If you put a spear in her hand, she would fit the bill. lol. He brought her to Angeles City once when he met me and Rock. She looked even more muscular, exotic and wild than Venus Williams. lol
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Ghost
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Ghost »

Last edited by Ghost on February 28th, 2020, 9:45 pm, edited 1 time in total.
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

A black women's dream is to be attractive to white men I believe ? I find some black women attractive but in general they are way to masculine and no class.
Time to Hide!
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »

MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

For me personally, I'm not really attracted to 99% of young, American black women, and never really was. After traveling to Asia for a while I came back and maybe they were a bit more attractive to me. But there are certain black women I find attractive. Haley Berry is an example, at least when she was younger. Some Ethiopian women are attractive, IMO. But I have particular features I'm attracted to and I don't find a lot of white or Asian women that attractive that other men find attractive either.

I'm not attracted to the 'ghetto' accent or way of behaving that you see on TV and with certain folks in the inner city. I like it better if women are a bit more demure. I don't mind if someone sounds ghetto. I just don't find it attractive.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

There are a lot of hot Black women in Asia--either teaching English here or Africans involved in some trading activities in China and parts of Asia. They're also tend to be much more civilized and less 'ghetto' than the Black women back in the States.

I think more Asian men should look into dating Black females here, as I have done once in China. Haha...
pandabear
Veteran Poster

Post by pandabear »