Intermarriage is Crazy??

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Jester
Elite Upper Class Poster

Intermarriage is Crazy??

Post by Jester »

Louis Farrakhan and Cassius Clay/Muhammed Ali speak out against interracial marriage

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=vHW46Xgd9Kc

PS
Personally I've moved to Mexico, so I'm not looking for the Great Aryan Refuge in Montana or wherever. I'm sort of mixed already, and I guess my next crop of kids may well be even MORE mixed. But I do buy a lot of what these guys say, especially Cassius. A lot of us who ARE mixed know how hard it can be. So anyone who wants to stay racially pure, well, nothing wrong with that.

Also... I never knew Cassius/Muhammed Ali was so eloquent, such a clear communicator, such an excellent debater.

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

MeGustanLatinas
Freshman Poster

Post by MeGustanLatinas »

Hated the music, I feel that wasn't necessary, but yeah good video. Chances are with my trips to Mexico my kids will be mixed, too.