More Black Women are saying, 'Could Mr. Right, be White?'

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
jamesbond
Elite Upper Class Poster

More Black Women are saying, 'Could Mr. Right, be White?'

Post by jamesbond »

"When I think about the idea of getting involved with an American woman, I don't know if I should laugh .............. or vomit!"

"Trying to meet women in America is like trying to decipher Egyptian hieroglyphics."

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Who cares?
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

The daily whiny race-related nonsense-video from USA.

It's not about black woman or white woman etc. - it is about that you are an American woman.

The best is not to have anything to do with women from USA - black, white, Asian, Latina, mixed race, even native Indian etc. etc.

Hello! Say again, you are a woman from USA? Thank you, bye....and have a nice day... without me!
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Yohan wrote:The daily whiny race-related nonsense-video from USA.

It's not about black woman or white woman etc. - it is about that you are an American woman.

The best is not to have anything to do with women from USA - black, white, Asian, Latina, mixed race, even native Indian etc. etc.

Hello! Say again, you are a woman from USA? Thank you, bye....and have a nice day... without me!
Ditto.....
WilliamSmith
Veteran Poster

Re: More Black Women are saying, 'Could Mr. Right, be White?'

Post by WilliamSmith »

LOL, well look at this old thread. @Cornfed are you mad at me for bumping it? :mrgreen:

"It's not about black woman or white woman etc. - it is about that you are an American woman" says the pathetic old bleating sheep who's such a weakling he can't even get a pathetic white woman in the sick moribund effeminate shithole of judaized western europe, and "ditto" says the old fool stroking him off so he can indulge his own ego blaming black women for everything under the sun and then chasing around after a bunch of halfwitted slavic hobglins in women's clothing in the Ukraine and calling himself "high status."
:lol: :lol: :lol: :lol:
If you're serious about "taking the red pill," read thoroughly researched work by an unbiased "American intellectual soldier of our age" to learn what controlled media doesn't want you to see 8) : https://www.unz.com/page/american-pravda-series/
MatureDJ
Junior Poster

Re: More Black Women are saying, 'Could Mr. Right, be White?'

Post by MatureDJ »

To the best of my knowledge, I only have one ancestor that has miscegenated - a plantation owner who evidently was so horny that he tasted some of his brown sugar on the side (that progeny are HALF cousins).