Getting away from the U.S./Anglo racial system

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Re:

Post by Cornfed »

WanderingProtagonist wrote:
June 20th, 2022, 11:39 am
you expect to believe millions of Japanese women are crazy for them when they don't even travel to negro countries, the first thing they do is travel to European countries.
Japs are known for their bizarre sexual fetishes so this would just be a logical extension.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Cornfed wrote:
June 20th, 2022, 11:48 am
you expect to believe millions of Japanese women are crazy for them when they don't even travel to negro countries, the first thing they do is travel to European countries.
Japs are known for their bizarre sexual fetishes so this would just be a logical extension.
Even so, me being partially black myself I just don't buy into this garbage. The reason why they don't experience a "racial" system in Asia is because Asians unlike whites aren;t being flooded out their own country. If a bunch of colored people and browns moved in to take over and replace the people in those countries like what you see in Europe and America they wouldn't be happy with this other than the cuckold ones.

Unfortunately Asian countries aren't that appealing to black people, and the ones that talk about wanting to go to Japan are mostly f***ing nerds that watch anime and shit. Even black people with wealth that can travel don't seem to go anywhere outside of the States or western territories. My cousin use to travel a lot, and he never set foot in any Asian country other than the Philippines, but all the transgenders there was off putting so he didn't stay that long despite all the single real women there.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Sounds like a bunch of Jew bullshit to me. Japanese women don't desire negros aside from the shit looking ones that try to look like black women. If Japanese is selling out their own men like this they are no better than the garbage assholes that do that in the U.S. black men are the worse f***ing guys ever, especially at fatherhood and here in America they are violent as f**k toward other blacks and Asian people as well and you expect to believe millions of Japanese women are crazy for them when they don't even travel to negro countries, the first thing they do is travel to European countries.
I lived in Kobe in the early 2010s. Kobe is a large city in the Kansai region with a bit of an international flavor.

Trust me, assuming things haven't changed too drastically in the last decade, Japanese women are certainly not selling out their own men in favor of foreigners. Most Japanese people overwhelmingly prefer their own kind. Ethnic ingroup favoritism is very strong in all aspects of life. When it comes to attraction to foreigners, there is a subset of Japanese women who are attracted to Korean or White guys, the former because Koreans are perceived as more alpha than Japanese guys and also due to the recent popularity of Korean entertainment or kanryuu and the latter due to our supposedly exotic and attractive phenotype and our association with US and Western European culture which in Japan is widely considered "cool". However, while plenty of Japanese women would be up for a raunchy bonk with a Korean or White dude, few of them would ever marry a foreigner. Reasons for this include strong cultural differences and lack of mutual understanding. Most Japanese women marry a Japanese man.

Japanese women who prefer Black men are a small minority. In Japan there are still certain prejudices against Black people and other people of dark-skinned races. A Japanese woman dating a White guy might be seen as acceptable but dating a Black guy would certainly be seen as weird and attracted some negative attention. In Kobe I knew of one case of a Japanese woman married to a Black man. She was the international type who had lived in the US, spoke fluent English and seemed to prefer Western culture to her own. He was an immigrant from Cameroon who spoke very little Japanese but seemed like a decent guy. The Japanese woman wasn't bad looking either. She was attractive, dressed elegantly and had a high level of education and culture. So it does happen. A small minority of Japanese women do marry Black men. And they aren't all imitators of US ghetto culture either.

It seems that the Philippines is the most welcoming Asian country for Black people and the least racist Asian country in general. @WanderingProtagonist, the Philippines might be a good place for you. You might be able to find a good attractive Pinay wife there. Your preoccupation with the transsexuals in the country is irrational. There are transsexuals in all countries including the US. Transsexualism is a universal phenomenon. Sure, you'll come across baklas in the Philippines but it won't really affect you. They are still vastly outnumbered by the natal women. Many guys on this forum including Winston have had Filipina girlfriends. I'm sure most of them weren't dudes. From what many guys say here, the Philippines seems to be one of the easiest places for an American guy to get a girlfriend or a wife. You're not going to let a bunch of transgender sissies get in the way of what you want, are you?
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Lucas88 wrote:
June 27th, 2022, 4:18 pm
Sounds like a bunch of Jew bullshit to me. Japanese women don't desire negros aside from the shit looking ones that try to look like black women. If Japanese is selling out their own men like this they are no better than the garbage assholes that do that in the U.S. black men are the worse f***ing guys ever, especially at fatherhood and here in America they are violent as f**k toward other blacks and Asian people as well and you expect to believe millions of Japanese women are crazy for them when they don't even travel to negro countries, the first thing they do is travel to European countries.
I lived in Kobe in the early 2010s. Kobe is a large city in the Kansai region with a bit of an international flavor.

Trust me, assuming things haven't changed too drastically in the last decade, Japanese women are certainly not selling out their own men in favor of foreigners. Most Japanese people overwhelmingly prefer their own kind. Ethnic ingroup favoritism is very strong in all aspects of life. When it comes to attraction to foreigners, there is a subset of Japanese women who are attracted to Korean or White guys, the former because Koreans are perceived as more alpha than Japanese guys and also due to the recent popularity of Korean entertainment or kanryuu and the latter due to our supposedly exotic and attractive phenotype and our association with US and Western European culture which in Japan is widely considered "cool". However, while plenty of Japanese women would be up for a raunchy bonk with a Korean or White dude, few of them would ever marry a foreigner. Reasons for this include strong cultural differences and lack of mutual understanding. Most Japanese women marry a Japanese man.

Japanese women who prefer Black men are a small minority. In Japan there are still certain prejudices against Black people and other people of dark-skinned races. A Japanese woman dating a White guy might be seen as acceptable but dating a Black guy would certainly be seen as weird and attracted some negative attention. In Kobe I knew of one case of a Japanese woman married to a Black man. She was the international type who had lived in the US, spoke fluent English and seemed to prefer Western culture to her own. He was an immigrant from Cameroon who spoke very little Japanese but seemed like a decent guy. The Japanese woman wasn't bad looking either. She was attractive, dressed elegantly and had a high level of education and culture. So it does happen. A small minority of Japanese women do marry Black men. And they aren't all imitators of US ghetto culture either.

It seems that the Philippines is the most welcoming Asian country for Black people and the least racist Asian country in general. @WanderingProtagonist, the Philippines might be a good place for you. You might be able to find a good attractive Pinay wife there. Your preoccupation with the transsexuals in the country is irrational. There are transsexuals in all countries including the US. Transsexualism is a universal phenomenon. Sure, you'll come across baklas in the Philippines but it won't really affect you. They are still vastly outnumbered by the natal women. Many guys on this forum including Winston have had Filipina girlfriends. I'm sure most of them weren't dudes. From what many guys say here, the Philippines seems to be one of the easiest places for an American guy to get a girlfriend or a wife. You're not going to let a bunch of transgender sissies get in the way of what you want, are you?

lol your trying to tell me that transsexuals are in every country? I've been saying this same damn thing on here for the longest, what are you talking about? And I wouldn't call them sissies, there is a big difference. Sisses tend to look like ugly ass fags that try to look like women but look more like the men that appear on Rupaul drag show. Big difference. At this point I honestly don't care about Japan, it's a weak country that gets weaker every year. And Korean entertainment is overrated as f**k, don't know why people are into that shit when it's really a cheap imitation of Japanese media on so many levels. Hell J-Pop and K-pop is the same crap, both groups create effeminate as all hell looking men that would get their asses kicked in a street fight and look nothing at all like men even when they are in their 30s they try to hang onto that feminine boyish look. Both of it is queerer than American pop music. At least with the Backstreet Boys and Nsync I know they were men, K-Pop guys look like they are literately in competition with the damn women and they aren't even transgender just queer boys acting hyper effeminate and that shit is beyond cringe. It's no wonder Kim said it's cancerous, I actually agree with the guy on that.

The only reason Filipinos are the least "racist" as you put it is because they got bred out of existence by Spanish people after getting conquered unless they were always half Spanish. Filipina's are also from a poor country which don't surprise me. This is always going to be the case in piss poor countries that people will normally try to be more "open." To just about anyone and that's literately anywhere in the world with a poor class of people that outnumber the wealthy excluding places like the U.S. where a lot of the people are just naturally unfriendly anyway regardless of their circumstances or class. One thing is certain Japanese fuedal culture is still interesting but anything modern today I don't care two f***s about when it comes down to a lot of these countries and their current stances on things today. I'm not one of them people that feel he needs to be accepted either just because I visit a country.

If I went to one of these countries and the people weren't treating me a certain way or I just couldn't find a way to blend right in. I would just leave vs complaining and throwing my fist up in the air about it in the media just to try to shame the nation into force acceptance like the crappy U.S. tries to do. I wasn't raised to be a globalized narcissist. Unfortunately you also can't travel to the Philippines unless you get vaccinated. Which I refuse to ever do, no woman in the world is worth injecting myself with BS forced on the masses. And the Filipinos strike me as being extremely dumb and stupid seeing how every last one of them went out and did it because they fear their own Government and the man that will forever rule over that nation for life. From what I read, his son is taking over and he's a lot like his dad which means nothing is going to change. They'll still have a dictator in charge, only younger.
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

@WanderingProtagonist

I hear ya. I have a negative view of Japan too and agree that Japanese and Korean entertainment are both garbage. My original impression of Japan was that of the honorable macho Bushido culture of old but when I got to Japan I soon realized that it was just another messed-up society full of unmasculine dudes, strict conformity which stifles individual expression, slavish workaholism, social alienation and loneliness on par with the Anglosphere if not even worse, and all of the worst forms of mindless nonsense that pass for "entertainment". I found Japanese society to be even worse than the UK in many ways. The major difference is that Japan at least has decent culture in terms of its excellent cuisine and Onsen culture among other things. I actually fell out with Japanese culture and now I hate it. I never wanted to be Japanese either. I found most Japanese dudes a bit too beta to respect and I always thought that Japanese girls are overrated as f**k. Travel and expatriation have actually made me less accepting of other cultures. My own experiences have taught me that Mediterranean/Romance/Latin cultures are the only ones which I truly like. I don't really like anywhere else.

The effeminate male idol thing is more recent. Many Korean males of the previous generation are actually quite masculine. Furthermore, most of them have done military service. This is why many Japanese women like them. They tend to be more alpha than Japanese men. There are plenty of masculine Korean actors in the more old-school K-dramas before the whole contemptible K-fag trend took hold of the country.

The Japanese won't cave in to multiculturalism and neither will the Koreans. Those societies are naturally way too xenophobic for that. It's just too deeply rooted in their national soul. That's why the global elite is targeting gender instead. The NWO is trying to feminize men and promote androgyny for the pussification of the male population and the subsequent destabilization of society.

Filipinos were never bred out of existence. There's still millions of them today, both in the Philippines and in other parts of the world. I think that only 10% of the Filipino population was Hispanicized and those Filipinos tended to belong to the upper class which intermixed with the Spaniards. About another 60% of the population spoke Spanish as a second language but retained their own regional languages. I've met various Pinays. In my opinion very few have a Hispanic phenotype. Most of them look pretty Asian to me. And they've still retained their own national culture despite US rule. The country has ladyboys but so does everywhere else and the ladyboys rarely harm anybody. At least the regular Filipino guys have their own macho culture similar to that of Latinos. I personally like Filipinos. If I were to marry an Asian woman I'd probably choose a Pinay.

You do right to refuse the vaccine. Too many Asian nations have caved in to that form of tyranny. The vaccine could be the start of the great cull or is at the very least a pretext for the progressive erosion of our freedoms. Anybody in their right mind should refuse the vaccine and any attempts to make it mandatory. To hell with the NWO and its nefarious agenda!
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Lucas88 wrote:
June 27th, 2022, 6:35 pm
@WanderingProtagonist

I hear ya. I have a negative view of Japan too and agree that Japanese and Korean entertainment are both garbage. My original impression of Japan was that of the honorable macho Bushido culture of old but when I got to Japan I soon realized that it was just another messed-up society full of unmasculine dudes, strict conformity which stifles individual expression, slavish workaholism, social alienation and loneliness on par with the Anglosphere if not even worse, and all of the worst forms of mindless nonsense that pass for "entertainment". I found Japanese society to be even worse than the UK in many ways. The major difference is that Japan at least has decent culture in terms of its excellent cuisine and Onsen culture among other things. I actually fell out with Japanese culture and now I hate it. I never wanted to be Japanese either. I found most Japanese dudes a bit too beta to respect and I always thought that Japanese girls are overrated as f**k. Travel and expatriation have actually made me less accepting of other cultures. My own experiences have taught me that Mediterranean/Romance/Latin cultures are the only ones which I truly like. I don't really like anywhere else.

The effeminate male idol thing is more recent. Many Korean males of the previous generation are actually quite masculine. Furthermore, most of them have done military service. This is why many Japanese women like them. They tend to be more alpha than Japanese men. There are plenty of masculine Korean actors in the more old-school K-dramas before the whole contemptible K-fag trend took hold of the country.

The Japanese won't cave in to multiculturalism and neither will the Koreans. Those societies are naturally way too xenophobic for that. It's just too deeply rooted in their national soul. That's why the global elite is targeting gender instead. The NWO is trying to feminize men and promote androgyny for the pussification of the male population and the subsequent destabilization of society.

Filipinos were never bred out of existence. There's still millions of them today, both in the Philippines and in other parts of the world. I think that only 10% of the Filipino population was Hispanicized and those Filipinos tended to belong to the upper class which intermixed with the Spaniards. About another 60% of the population spoke Spanish as a second language but retained their own regional languages. I've met various Pinays. In my opinion very few have a Hispanic phenotype. Most of them look pretty Asian to me. And they've still retained their own national culture despite US rule. The country has ladyboys but so does everywhere else and the ladyboys rarely harm anybody. At least the regular Filipino guys have their own macho culture similar to that of Latinos. I personally like Filipinos. If I were to marry an Asian woman I'd probably choose a Pinay.

You do right to refuse the vaccine. Too many Asian nations have caved in to that form of tyranny. The vaccine could be the start of the great cull or is at the very least a pretext for the progressive erosion of our freedoms. Anybody in their right mind should refuse the vaccine and any attempts to make it mandatory. To hell with the NWO and its nefarious agenda!
I only said they were bred out because I've heard plenty of Filipinos say there is no such thing as a pure bred Filipino. LOTS of them have said this. Then when I was on facebook I use to have a ton of them following me, the vast majority of them had Spanish last names like Hernandez, Fernando, Jesus, etc. I remember that one story about a ladyboy though that got mad at this guy because he wouldn't dump his girlfriend to talk to them instead. So the ladyboy attacked both the guy and his girlfriend with a high heel shoe, they were covered in so much blood. I think that happened in Thailand though, not the Philippines. They said the prostitute ones can be violent especially if you ignore them. I've never been to either country before.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Getting away from the U.S./Anglo racial system

Post by MrMan »

I have heard that bencong...which includes gay acting men...in Jakarta can get violent too.

A 'ladyboy' is still a man, so there is the potential for male aggressiveness. And there is something wrong with their minds and souls or they would not be ladyboys.

A friend of mine is an IT trainer who did a class at a company and trained transsexuals. He said they were so mentally ill he had no idea how they could get any work done.