Why are Asians and Blacks such huge self-haters?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
rootlesscosmopolitan
Freshman Poster

Re: Why are Asians and Blacks such huge self-haters?

Post by rootlesscosmopolitan »

In a world dominated by white supremacy a non white has two choices. Submit or resist. If you choose to submit the repercussions include mental illness often manifested in self hatred. That self hate will cause you to attack your own kind while trying to bed your oppressor. I dont agree that a nonwhite (notice I didn't use the the false minority label) can escape white supremacy simply by recognizing their ""racial" differences(another white supremacist term). The non white still has to deal with the ramifications of...not being white :oops:
sorry chad, I don't really subscribe to the white supremacy viewpoint. What you are saying sounds pretty vague to be honest, and also it seems overly simplistic. Honestly I dont really feel like white supremacy affects me or my psychological well being. My explanation on the other hand is fairly specific on the how and the what. IMO I think you give whites too much credit, they are powerful yes, but they aren't omnipotent enough to dictate even how I perceive reality.