Model looking Black man versus average looking white guy.

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
jasonstone
Freshman Poster

Model looking Black man versus average looking white guy.

Post by jasonstone »

In terms of female attention how would a Black guy who looks like this:

perform versus a white guy who looks like this:

In the following countries:

Philippines

China

Brazil

Columbia

The Dominican Republic

Ethiopia

Meet Loads of Foreign Women in Person! Join Our Happier Abroad ROMANCE TOURS to Many Overseas Countries!

Meet Foreign Women Now! Post your FREE profile on Happier Abroad Personals and start receiving messages from gorgeous Foreign Women today!

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Model looking Black man versus average looking white guy

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

Ridiculously stupid question this is. Who the hell goes abroad looking for female "attention?" If you are any color, you need to have the balls to step up to a girl you find attractive and speak with her and close the deal.

What's to say the attention is not NEGATIVE attention?

It never ceases to amaze me the lengths some guys go to to avoid being a man.
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

The pictures don't help at all. I can't tell if a man is good-looking. There have been times I've seen an actor in a movie or TV show, and he looks like Tom Cruise, so I figure he's probably good-looking. Usually just the fact that he is the leading man tips me off to the fact that he's supposed to be good-looking.

How do you guys tell this? I've got my own personalized opinion about whether a woman is good-looking or not. Me telling if a man is good-looking would be like me trying to discern which tribbles other tribbles consider attractive.

I'm guessing based on comments I've heard, that Adam Sandler isn't that good-looking. I'll take your word for it that the black man in the picture is good looking.

In the US, with white women, I'd guess the black guy would have more success picking up women. Even if he got shot down by women who didn't go for black guys or even daughters of klansmen, the confidence he gets from being considered good-looking for years, and the black culture of having 'swagger' would give him an advantage in confidence that the typical average white guy may not have. I'm thinking the 'average' white guy isn't going to have a lot of confidence.
suprmon
Freshman Poster

Post by suprmon »

There's an element that nothing nor nobody can overcome, and that's "attraction"! It's something that cannot be brought about nor created. If a female finds a man attractive, it's not because of something he did to make her like him, but something about his appearance that turned her on. So this idea that one can make himself attractive to other women by his own efforts by being "successful" is in serious denial of reality. If a female is with you because of what you have and not for you yourself, then there's no genuineness in her love for you, so why would someone with any common sense want that?