Is it over for the white race?

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Traveler
Freshman Poster

Is it over for the white race?

Post by Traveler »

Is it over for the race that pretty much created the modern world through their contributions in fields such as science, math, medicine, technology, politics, and economics? The Hispanic population is multiplying at 14 times the white rate in the US. Spanish is replacing English in many areas of the US. In a city like Miami you'd be better off knowing Spanish than English. Unfortunately, Hispanics, like blacks, are underachievers. They don't highly value education, are disproportionately more likely to get involved in crime, and are quite happy to survive on government handouts. Europe is also experiencing many problems with immigration. What has been the downfall of the white race? Too many whites have blindly embraced multiculturalism and diversity. Only in western countries will you hear people chant things like, "Diversity is our strength." In contrast, countries like Japan and Korea know better than to let themselves be flooded with third world immigrants who bring their third world problems. Oh well, it was good while it lasted. I guess Asia is the future.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Is it over for the white race?

Post by Yohan »

Asian countries in general are not much willing to welcome immigrants without any educational background. Asian countries are often highly reluctant to offer citizenship.

Japan and South Korea are not the exemption of this rule, but their immigration policy is more or less the same as China, Thailand, Vietnam or Indonesia etc. etc.

Either a foreigner is a professional and has a job - or is retired and brings money in from abroad. Spouse visa under certain circumstances might be granted too.

In Japan the foreign population is about 2 percent. Over 96 percent are true Japanese, the remaining 2 percent are some Chinese and Koreans born in Japan or children of former Japanese living abroad. They prefer to move back to Japan due to better living conditions, many of them still have relatives in Japan, they often come from South America where over 3 million overseas Japanese are living.
starchild5
Veteran Poster

Post by starchild5 »

Traveler wrote:Is it over for the race that pretty much created the modern world through their contributions in fields such as science, math, medicine, technology, politics, and economics? The Hispanic population is multiplying at 14 times the white rate in the US. Spanish is replacing English in many areas of the US. In a city like Miami you'd be better off knowing Spanish than English. Unfortunately, Hispanics, like blacks, are underachievers. They don't highly value education, are disproportionately more likely to get involved in crime, and are quite happy to survive on government handouts. Europe is also experiencing many problems with immigration. What has been the downfall of the white race? Too many whites have blindly embraced multiculturalism and diversity. Only in western countries will you hear people chant things like, "Diversity is our strength." In contrast, countries like Japan and Korea know better than to let themselves be flooded with third world immigrants who bring their third world problems. Oh well, it was good while it lasted. I guess Asia is the future.

No white guy wants immigration and I have not seen any white guys chanting they want multiculturalism as much as media wants us to believe...YES..There is Pedo, satanic, freemasonic elites who are pushing an AGENDA to cause chaos in the west and destroy it internally in the name of multiculturalism .....If you ask any normal white guy...he will tell you that multiculturalism is stupid..hell I'm a guy from a third world country and i can see it from 7000 miles away the BS'ness of multiculturalism ... :lol:
MarcosZeitola
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MarcosZeitola »

Traveler wrote:In contrast, countries like Japan and Korea know better than to let themselves be flooded with third world immigrants who bring their third world problems. Oh well, it was good while it lasted. I guess Asia is the future.
In two hundred years with their birth rates, there won't even be a Japan or Korea because they will have gone extinct. That's the greatest problem of the white race as well as other "advanced societies"; they care only for material gain, lose touch of their humanity and do not know how to relate to one another. Their brains are fried by iPods and fancy phones, their balls killed by laptop heat. They die out, while the immigrants from Africa and the Arab world are primarily responsible for most of the population growth in countries that used to be theirs.

So the white race dies out, and several sub-groups of the yellow race are soon to follow. Well unless WE do something about it. If nothing changes, Europe will be completely African-Arab Muslim with a significant part of the population having some white heritage but being (heavily) mixed with African and Arab blood. The last remaining white people will be the Amish of America, but they will hardly be "people" anymore, plagued by incest and birth defects.

All this used to bother me, but I realized early on that it was pointless: all that matters is what we do with our lives, the actions we take, the choices and decisions we make. The men worrying most about the "downfall of the white race", often are childless men. Men who are, therefore, a part of the problem rather then a part of the solution. So many men cry about how the white race is going to die out, but too many of these people are just hypocrites.

You want the white race to survive? Go and find a white woman to reproduce with. Or even a woman who isn't white, because at least your offspring will be half-white and carry white genes. If you take the steps necessary for your own genes to survive, what others do with theirs is ultimately their choice and theirs alone. We cannot "save" entire cultures, continents and races of people all by ourselves, but we can save our own genetic lineage. It's a sink or swim world, and we're not swimming instructors.
On "Faux-Tradionalists" and why they're heading nowhere: viewtopic.php?style=1&f=37&t=29144
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

MarcosZeitola wrote: In two hundred years with their birth rates, there won't even be a Japan or Korea because they will have gone extinct. That's the greatest problem of the white race as well as other "advanced societies
I doubt that, and I think your statement above is grossly exaggerated. Somehow like 'global warming'.

Japan has now 127 million people and it is said by some so-called international organizations, Japan will die out and therefore more children should be produced.

Philippines has over 100 million people, is also suffering of overpopulation and it is said, it has to reduce its population. Such statements do not make any sense.

Tiny South Korea has almost 50 million people, is overpopulated, but this is out of political problems - if you consider the North and the South as one country and unified, Koreans will have enough space for a living without anything to worry about their future.

About Japan, life now in Metropolitan Tokyo is not a joke with 37 million people and real estate prices are still rising and rising, we notice nothing here about a shrinking population. It is very understandable that Japan and South Korea is indeed overpopulated and we all welcome a reduction of the population, we are too many, simply said.

We are too many to consider a family, too many people to pay for creating an own home and pay for upbringing of children - out of which money?

Compared to Europe / Northern America with its white population and highly restrictive feminist-friendly regulations which are not supportive to marriage and directed against men, the legal situation in Japan is totally different. Laws in Asia in general, also here in Japan, are not against everything male. It is simply said no place to create a family with children.

Most Japanese and South Korean know, how Philipines looks like - we do not want to bring up our children in poverty.

Overpopulation has nothing to do BTW with the Catholic Church, as Bangladesh, a typical Muslim country, recently an Islamic Republic, with its 170 million people is even much worse than the Philippines.

China has similar problems, with its 1340 million people, and I think, they will never die out, despite 1 child policy, enforcing abortions, extra taxes for families with more than 1 or 2 children etc. etc.

We will not die out here in Far East and South East Asia, but we need urgently a reduction of the population in almost every country -
I think only Laos and Mongolia can accept immigrants, a lot of immigrants... but otherwise?
Last edited by Yohan on March 8th, 2015, 7:10 am, edited 1 time in total.
zboy1
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by zboy1 »

I agree that multiculturalism is a farce, but I don't agree that Asians will become the majority race, or end-up as all out 'conquerers' of other races; first of all, in most advanced industrialized Asian countries such as Japan, South Korea, Taiwan, Hong Kong and Singapore, they are currently experiencing a rapidly declining birth-rate and a huge drop in the number of newborn babies being born. Even in China, it's starting to become a major problem. So, more than likely, it will be the African, Middle Eastern and the Latin American countries that will produce the most populous people on Earth, and as a consequence, become the dominant ethnicity in the world.

Whites are genociding themselves with suicidal immigration policies, race-mixing, and horrible feminist policies, so I don't expect there to be many White people around in let's say...1000 years from now.
Yohan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Yohan »

zboy1 wrote: Whites are genociding themselves with suicidal immigration policies, race-mixing, and horrible feminist policies, so I don't expect there to be many White people around in let's say...1000 years from now.
I don't really care what will happen in 1000 years, but I doubt that white people will disappear so quickly.

White people are the big majority in Europe, America, Australia, also holding significant areas in Northern Asia (Siberia) and are economically strong and well armed.

There are other facts also to consider, it's not only about the birth rate and immigration, like illness and hunger, wars etc.
Wolfeye
Experienced Poster

Post by Wolfeye »

White people don't think they have a right to exist because of all the injustices that have happened over the years.