Video: Taiwanese racist harassing white guy on subway

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Video: Taiwanese racist harassing white guy on subway

Post by Contrarian Expatriate »

hypermak wrote:
July 6th, 2020, 1:01 am
Contrarian Expatriate wrote:
July 6th, 2020, 12:38 am
hypermak wrote:
July 6th, 2020, 12:21 am
We can carry on like this forever, I promise you that, and I will never feel "worse about myself".
Nice try.... You and I both know you pretty much have lost it already. You'll never be the same. I guarantee you that. You're embarrassed about your line of work, and you're furious that you'll never be wealthy and appealing to high-value women. Your local prostitutes don't count.....
:lol:
OK you idiot. I am exactly the same as I was yesterday and I will be the same tomorrow. Tell me why a restaurant manager should be embarassed of his or her "line of work". Tens of thousands of people who make this industry work, worldwide, should hide in a corner crying and be embarrassed because a senile loser high on testosterone replacement and self-help bullcrap is trying hard to feel all important by bashing on them.

That's why I asked you what you do, loser, because my profession is in my avatar, I have never hid what is because I am proud of it. It's my passion, my life, my family legacy. Do you have anything to show, apart from your arrogance and aggressive behaviour worth an ancient gorilla?

I have to wonder where you would be without having to come over here to bust people's balls with your stories. You probably never worked hard a day in your life of a cosy white collar black diversity worker. Now you're retired you have way too much time in your hands, which is why you created this bogus identity as the wealthy successful viveur. As if going to Kiev was something incredibly special. As if paying for girls to dine and maybe sleep with you was something out of this world.

You are either an extremely deluded little man who is just making up this stuff to fill up the void of a meaningless, lonely white collar life, or you are just another sexpat who wants to call his typical shenanigans under a different name. Pig and lipstick basically.
Speak for yourself. The people PMing me for more details get more details that I would NEVER post out in the open because losers like you don't deserve it.

Go cry in your pillow now that the deep narcissistic injury I inflicted on you is paining you so much. Shall I continue?
You can continue for as long as you want. All you're doing is giving yourself away for the pathetic fake you are. You are not doing yourself any favours but if your narcissism needs it, be my guest.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

July 6th, 2020, 2:55 am
Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

Contrarian Expatriate
Elite Upper Class Poster

hypermak wrote:
July 6th, 2020, 1:01 am
hypermak wrote:
July 6th, 2020, 12:21 am
We can carry on like this forever, I promise you that, and I will never feel "worse about myself".
Nice try.... You and I both know you pretty much have lost it already. You'll never be the same. I guarantee you that. You're embarrassed about your line of work, and you're furious that you'll never be wealthy and appealing to high-value women. Your local prostitutes don't count.....
:lol:
OK you idiot. I am exactly the same as I was yesterday and I will be the same tomorrow. Tell me why a restaurant manager should be embarassed of his or her "line of work". Tens of thousands of people who make this industry work, worldwide, should hide in a corner crying and be embarrassed because a senile loser high on testosterone replacement and self-help bullcrap is trying hard to feel all important by bashing on them.

That's why I asked you what you do, loser, because my profession is in my avatar, I have never hid what is because I am proud of it. It's my passion, my life, my family legacy. Do you have anything to show, apart from your arrogance and aggressive behaviour worth an ancient gorilla?

I have to wonder where you would be without having to come over here to bust people's balls with your stories. You probably never worked hard a day in your life of a cosy white collar black diversity worker. Now you're retired you have way too much time in your hands, which is why you created this bogus identity as the wealthy successful viveur. As if going to Kiev was something incredibly special. As if paying for girls to dine and maybe sleep with you was something out of this world.

You are either an extremely deluded little man who is just making up this stuff to fill up the void of a meaningless, lonely white collar life, or you are just another sexpat who wants to call his typical shenanigans under a different name. Pig and lipstick basically.
Speak for yourself. The people PMing me for more details get more details that I would NEVER post out in the open because losers like you don't deserve it.

Go cry in your pillow now that the deep narcissistic injury I inflicted on you is paining you so much. Shall I continue?
You can continue for as long as you want. All you're doing is giving yourself away for the pathetic fake you are. You are not doing yourself any favours but if your narcissism needs it, be my guest.
hypermak
Experienced Poster

Post by hypermak »

July 6th, 2020, 3:34 am
Time for bed, nonno...
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

Contrarian and pduende look like 2 losers have nothing in life but to polution forum argue like child back forth back forth all day all night what sad sad aborders
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen
Spencer
Junior Poster

Post by Spencer »

why not you 2 kids exchange contact do your dumwit dramas off forum because look like you nothing but forum basementman here
"Close mind genus more dangrous than 10,000 dumwits" - Spencer

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne

"Wiseton is a very dynamic individual, what most would call a genius. He's started a movement, and only genius types can do such a thing." - Boycottamericanwomen