Why Jews are not human

Discuss racial, ethnic and multicultural issues. Warning: The topics here are likely to be taboo, so if you are easily offended, you are better off not participating here.
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Re: Why Jews are not human

Post by ladislav »

Moretorque wrote:
July 27th, 2018, 5:28 pm
The more I learn the more I do not believe what we are spoon fed as being actual factual history, one key item about modern Jewishness being promoted out of ISRAEL which many say is a complete farce is the fact if you can prove your mother was Jewish you get immediate state citizenship.........
True. But Arabs are also mixed, even more. So, Arabs are a farce, too? Just an Arab father is enough. They' ve married all races throghout Arab history, from Africans to Indians to Europeans. Omanis look half Indians, Lebanese look half French and Sudanese look half African. N. African Arabs mixed cop-
iuosly with European slaves. A million of them. But they are still Arabs.
And these are still Jews.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

ladislav wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 6:05 am
Moretorque wrote:
The more I learn the more I do not believe what we are spoon fed as being actual factual history, one key item about modern Jewishness being promoted out of ISRAEL which many say is a complete farce is the fact if you can prove your mother was Jewish you get immediate state citizenship.........
True. But Arabs are also mixed, even more. So, Arabs are a farce, too? Just an Arab father is enough. They' ve married all races throghout Arab history, from Africans to Indians to Europeans. Omanis look half Indians, Lebanese look half French and Sudanese look half African. N. African Arabs mixed cop-
I have seen them converting people to Judaism such as law attorneys here in the US.....

I don't know what the real story is but some how feel what we are all being told is not close to being what the real history is.... I am more inclined to believe in the direction Arthur Koestler and Sholmo Sand have put forth because I believe the bible is a bunch of bunk from start to finish and the Talmudic Jews are aware of this as well but use it as a front ? The Ashkenazi are very clever people and think to logically for the nonsense IMO...
Last edited by Moretorque on July 12th, 2020, 6:56 am, edited 1 time in total.
Time to Hide!
MrMan
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by MrMan »

sentinel89 wrote:
February 25th, 2016, 10:09 pm
In my humble opinion, Jews do not qualify as human. The reason for this is simple. The Jewish race (including both Ashkenazi and Sephardic) does not make any sense from an evolutionary perspective. The Jewish race has never survived on its own. ALL other races are capable of providing themselves basic survival needs. Australian Aboriginals, who are considered the least intelligent race of men, are capable of passing their seed onto subsequent generations, continuing the genetic bloodline, and ultimately surviving indefinitely lest killed off by a dominant race, struck by an asteroid, or by plague or famine. They could never achieve anything close to a modern civilization on their own, but they could survive.

Jews, on the other hand, have never been hunters and gatherers, nor have they ever been farmers (with VERY FEW exceptions). They have always survived as clever deceivers by swindling the fruits of the labors of other races. Gentile races till the soil, Jews enjoy the spoil.
This is ignorant propaganda. Israel is a major supplier of fruit. I don't remember the figures, but last I heard it provided a huge percentage, maybe 25% of the fruit consumed in Europe. Ancient Israelites were primarily farmers and herdsmen, as was the case with many other ancient people's. From what I understand, in many parts of Europe, Jews were prevented from owning land. Roman Catholics weren't supposed to charge each other interest. Jews weren't supposed to be charged each other interest, but in some places, they were allowed to charge Christians interest. So some of them went into banking. But there have been Jewish farmers historically, and butchers and such. For some historical fiction that illustrates this, have a look at Fiddler on the Roof which has both a farmer and a butcher. Have you ever heard of an Israeli kibbutz?
If all gentile races were to suddenly disappear from Earth one night, Jews would go extinct soon thereafter. They would have no other race to leech from any longer, and so they would individually turn against each other in attempt to leech from other members of their own race. In a matter of years, they would completely kill each other off and go extinct.
That is a dumb theory, especially since it is not based on reality. If most of us had to farm for a living, we would be in trouble until we learned the skills. Ashkenazi Jews tend to have higher IQs. They have a lot of scientists
This is not something that can be said about any other race. Gentile races are human races that organically spawned from the Earth and evolved over millennia of migration, climate change, and other factors that contribute to natural selection. How is it possible that the Jewish race came to be, if it is not self sufficient, and is not subject to the same Darwinian tests that Mother Nature has placed on all gentile races?
US News ranks Hebrew University as 175 in the world for it's Agricultural Sciences program. That's not top notch, but they outrank the University of Missouri and the University of Kentucky. Israel ranks 74th for agriculture based on a value-added metric on this website: https://www.indexmundi.com/facts/indica ... D/rankings even thought it is 149th in the world for land area. https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_c ... es_by_area
ladislav
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by ladislav »

Moretorque wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 7:51 am
ladislav wrote:
Moretorque wrote:
I have seen them converting people to Judaism such as law attorneys here in the US.....

I don't know what the real story is but some how feel what we are all being told is not close to being what the real history is.... I am more inclined to believe in the direction Arthur Koestler and Shalmo Sand have put forth because I believe the bible is a bunch of bunk from start to finish and the Talmudic Jews are aware of this as well but use it as a front ? The Ashkenazi are very clever people and think to logically for the nonsense IMO...
Oh you saw that in America. In Israel it would not be so easy. In America Jews say they are Russian and Polish, too. All kinds of weird stuff going on on the USA. And you think Jews are then Turkic? And Jews in Russia are Slavic then? Turks dont think so. Slavs dont think so.
A brain is a terrible thing to wash!
Moretorque
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Moretorque »

ladislav wrote:
July 1st, 2020, 5:57 am
Moretorque wrote:
June 29th, 2020, 7:51 am
ladislav wrote:
Moretorque wrote:

I don't know what the real story is but some how feel what we are all being told is not close to being what the real history is.... I am more inclined to believe in the direction Arthur Koestler and Shalmo Sand have put forth because I believe the bible is a bunch of bunk from start to finish and the Talmudic Jews are aware of this as well but use it as a front ? The Ashkenazi are very clever people and think to logically for the nonsense IMO...
Oh you saw that in America. In Israel it would not be so easy. In America Jews say they are Russian and Polish, too. All kinds of weird stuff going on on the USA. And you think Jews are then Turkic? And Jews in Russia are Slavic then? Turks dont think so. Slavs dont think so.
Israel controls America....
Last edited by Moretorque on July 2nd, 2020, 1:44 am, edited 3 times in total.
Time to Hide!
Cornfed
Elite Upper Class Poster

Post by Cornfed »

You could argue that the Jews have become a separate evolutionary line to other humans simply because they are a nation dispersed among other nations. If you had a species of ant that lived in the nests of other ants, you would expect it to develop traits completely different from those of the host ants.
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

Wow guys, check this out. This video that @Lucas88 sent me shows a Jewish Rabbi teaching the Kabbalah to students and saying that the Jews are alien souls and have an alien internal software inside them that makes them different from normal humans, and that they were sent to Earth to dominate it. Dang. That's very chilling. Is he being literal? This is a huge leak. What do you think @fschmidt? Is there an elite cabal of Jews and Zionists who really believe this? Why would they allow this video to be made public? Doesn't it give antisemitic truthers a smoking gun? What do you think @Lucas88?

Description:
For the first time ever, the dark secrets behind Judaism and the Jewish religion have been revealed. Straight from the mouths of top rabbis, you'll learn the truth about the reality of psychic development, the existence of reptilians and other cosmic horrors that work with Jewish adepts, and the horrifying Lovecraftian dystopia they're trying to manifest on this planet (and how to stop it).

This is going to be a pretty theoretical, "out there" kind of video, but I think its essential to know what your enemies are up to and believe in, especially when it confirms long-held suspicions about the true nature of reality. You don't need to agree with everything that they say, but it's undoubtedly true that many in the top echelons of the JWO do.
Here is the full video by that Rabbi above. The "Jews are aliens" part starts at 16:00.

Description:
A rabbi admits that Jews are inter-dimensional aliens who were sent on a mission to conquer planet Earth & enslave humanity. The original video on YouTube was taken down by Kabbalah Info because it got too much negative attention. At 16:00 he starts to say that they're here to "conquer" Earth & that all Jews are from a different planet & dimension.

Now what it says pasted: Reptilians are an extraterrestrial species that are working to destroy humanity. They felt threatened and endangered with the idea of humanity evolving and becoming Gods. Their goal is to enslave and keep us from advancing into higher beings. By doing this they generated a parasitic race with a purpose to enslave, manipulate, and control us humans––that is the Jews. Reptilian genes were passed on to the Jew and their DNA remains within them. There is obvious proof that Jews can relate to reptilians just by seeing their purpose in Zionism and world domination.

Many of you are familiar with stories that mention reptilians coming to earth and stealing genes of individuals in order to shape shift. You'll mainly hear this kind of garbage from a public speaker named David Icke who promotes 'conspiracy theories'. THIS IS A MYTH! They use these kind of scare tactics in order to distract you from seeing that Jews are the actual reptilian hybrids. The shapeshifting videos you see on you see on youtube such as the lizard eyes and face changing can be easily photoshopped. David Ick had a purpose to make it appear that whites were the reptilian hybrids, when it's the Jews.

Jews DO have reptilian genetics and this is obvious if one recognizes the features of a Jew. Their facial features such as nose, eyes, ears, etc can relate to reptilians. There were reptilian statues found in graves by the Ubaid people in Iraq which dates back to 4,000 BCE. ; this is about the time when Jews claim their beginnings. Gentiles go back much further than that.

Everything the Jews do can relate to reptilians such as animal mutilation, blood drinking, and human sacrifices that are involved in their cultural rituals. Other enemy ET's such who work with the reptilians such as Grey's do the same activities. Cattle mutilation, abduction, sacrifices are proven to be responsibilities of Grey and reptilians. You see Jews having the same intentions and pursuit. Even in the Jewish made religions include sacrifices that symbolize cannibalism such as 'eating the flesh and drinking the blood of Christ'. And in the bible it talks nothing but gore, blood, an violence that are fed to little children. The truth is that it's in their nature to do such, they were created for this purpose.

Jews, even on a unconscious level, will naturally feed off your vital energy and life force. They were born what is called a "psychic vampire" with the ability to drain Gentiles, even without knowing they are doing so. This is how they survive and regain their energy. Like vampires, they attach to their victim with the need to feed on a daily basis. This comes natural to them. Remember that they are programmed and designed for this purpose, as it's in their subconscious to do such.

Jews have reptilian genes and they're created to remove knowledge and fool us. Their so called masters (what we know as reptilians) have helped these parasites and gave them the knowledge to defeat us. Jews are NOT of the human race and most definitely not of the white race! And this is obvious if one will open their eyes and keep aware of whats going on. And since we whites are descendants of the Nordic gods (Satan and the Demons), this gives them more of a reason to demolish us.
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Winston
Site Admin

Post by Winston »

@Lucas88 check out this hilarious video where someone takes a DNA swab from a reptile and sends it to a DNA service like Ancestry.com. The results he got back said the DNA is 51 percent Ashkenazi Jew. lol. Is this video legit or a gag? It sounds over-the-top but it's funny.

https://www.goyimtv.com/v/2491526543/pr ... reptilians
Check out my FUN video clips in Russia and SE Asia and Female Encounters of the Foreign Kind video series and Full Russia Trip Videos!

Join my Dating Site to meet thousands of legit foreign girls at low cost!

"It takes far less effort to find and move to the society that has what you want than it does to try to reconstruct an existing society to match your standards." - Harry Browne
Lucas88
Experienced Poster

Post by Lucas88 »

Winston wrote:
November 28th, 2023, 7:59 pm
Wow guys, check this out. This video that @Lucas88 sent me shows a Jewish Rabbi teaching the Kabbalah to students and saying that the Jews are alien souls and have an alien internal software inside them that makes them different from normal humans, and that they were sent to Earth to dominate it. Dang. That's very chilling. Is he being literal? This is a huge leak.
What the rabbi is saying isn't really as outlandish as it might sound once you understand the core teachings of the Kabbalah. He is simply using modern analogies to explain the role of the Jews in the so-called "divine plan".

The Kabbalah teaches that the created world became steeped in darkness when the 10 Sephirot or vessels/emanations of the divine burst upon not being able to withstand the light of god due to its intensity. This event of pre-creation is known as Shevirat ha Kelim or "the shattering of vessels".

In light of this, it is supposed that the Kabbalah is a divine light from a higher dimension sent by god for the "rectification" of this fallen world (or tikkun as it is known in Hebrew) and that the Jews are god's agents tasked with the sacred mission to bring about this same rectification. Jewish souls are held to originate from the divine light and to have a completely different nature. In other words, they come from elsewhere.

It therefore isn't so strange when Kabbalistic rabbis talk about Jews being aliens from another dimension here to take over the Earth. They believe that they are a different species from the goyim at the level of the soul and that it is their destiny to conquer the entire world when the Messiah comes in order to rectify all of the darkness caused by the Shevirat ha Kelim.
Winston wrote:
Is there an elite cabal of Jews and Zionists who really believe this?
These are the teachings of Chabad-Lubavitch, the apocalyptic Kabbalah cult which exerts significant influence over the politics of various powerful nations including the US, Russia and Israel and of which the fanatic Netanyahu is a member.
Winston wrote:
Why would they allow this video to be made public? Doesn't it give antisemitic truthers a smoking gun?
The videos are intended for students of the Kabbalah, not the general public. However, the Kabbalists no longer seem to care that some of this stuff is now publicly known, at least to a minority of Gentiles. They are filled with hybris and believe that literally nobody can stop them.
WanderingProtagonist
Experienced Poster

Post by WanderingProtagonist »

Lucas88 wrote:
November 28th, 2023, 8:49 pm
Winston wrote:
Wow guys, check this out. This video that @Lucas88 sent me shows a Jewish Rabbi teaching the Kabbalah to students and saying that the Jews are alien souls and have an alien internal software inside them that makes them different from normal humans, and that they were sent to Earth to dominate it. Dang. That's very chilling. Is he being literal? This is a huge leak.
What the rabbi is saying isn't really as outlandish as it might sound once you understand the core teachings of the Kabbalah. He is simply using modern analogies to explain the role of the Jews in the so-called "divine plan".

The Kabbalah teaches that the created world became steeped in darkness when the 10 Sephirot or vessels/emanations of the divine burst upon not being able to withstand the light of god due to its intensity. This event of pre-creation is known as Shevirat ha Kelim or "the shattering of vessels".

In light of this, it is supposed that the Kabbalah is a divine light from a higher dimension sent by god for the "rectification" of this fallen world (or tikkun as it is known in Hebrew) and that the Jews are god's agents tasked with the sacred mission to bring about this same rectification. Jewish souls are held to originate from the divine light and to have a completely different nature. In other words, they come from elsewhere.

It therefore isn't so strange when Kabbalistic rabbis talk about Jews being aliens from another dimension here to take over the Earth. They believe that they are a different species from the goyim at the level of the soul and that it is their destiny to conquer the entire world when the Messiah comes in order to rectify all of the darkness caused by the Shevirat ha Kelim.
Winston wrote:
Is there an elite cabal of Jews and Zionists who really believe this?
These are the teachings of Chabad-Lubavitch, the apocalyptic Kabbalah cult which exerts significant influence over the politics of various powerful nations including the US, Russia and Israel and of which the fanatic Netanyahu is a member.
Winston wrote:
Why would they allow this video to be made public? Doesn't it give antisemitic truthers a smoking gun?
The videos are intended for students of the Kabbalah, not the general public. However, the Kabbalists no longer seem to care that some of this stuff is now publicly known, at least to a minority of Gentiles. They are filled with hybris and believe that literally nobody can stop them.
My question is can they be stopped, and will they be stopped? I know these are questions that even you don't have the answer to and simply just giving us a positive answer "Yes they can and will!" isn't quite enough reassurance. What I do find rather strange about all of this is that I thought Netanyahu was the one in charge of Israel and the entire cult itself. But then you said he is a member of, which suggest that he is under someone else's rule if he is not the main leader or head. Fact is, it really bothers me how money is the only thing you need to completely control all these leaders and politicians. You don't need anything else to have these people do what you want them to do. I thought Putin was at least smart enough to see through the BS but I guess he cares about what he can get out of being manipulated and controlled as well. It would be very difficult for someone to take control over me like that no matter how much they promised to give me. I do wish that there was someone to stand up to them though and I don't mean a bunch of pathetic liberals either... I mean someone I can actually get behind and support for challenging them and not be as equally shitty as they are. I'm not going to root for Muslims when I hate them just as much as I dislike the Jews.